All categories

Jesse M.

Laura S.

4.8

Awesome product

Finding top talent has gotten harder and harder. As a startup, employing a full-time Sourcer and Recruiter just seemed like a waste of money. Fetcher took care of that fabulously. Fetcher basically acts as our full-time Sourcer at a fraction of the cost. We get really good candidates and have an awesome response rate.

Pros

Ease of use, quality of candidates, level of customer service.

Cons

I'd like to see a way to get resumes into the system.

Time saving and cost efficient product

Fetcher provided a cost effective and efficient solution for us on HR and sales generation. We use Fetcher to source and communicate with leads for sales generation, this has been an extremely successful channel for us, and has driven a large amount of revenue for our business. We also use Fetcher to source and communicate with talent - Fetcher has realized huge cost savings by enabling us to circumvent the need for a recruiter, and subsequently avoid their large commissions.

Pros

The product is extremely intuitive and easy to use, no indepth training sessions for myself or my team were required. The customer service is outstanding, any queries are answered with instantly, and I have always received personalized and friendly service. Integration with my existing business was straightforward.

Cons

Nothing jumps to mind, i have been extremely impressed with the product, and will continue to use it.

Thanks for your feedback, Melinda! We are so glad that you are finding our platform useful not only for recruiting, but also for sales!

Great software and service

Overall we have done very well with Fetcher and in almost 2 years we have made 5 or 6 placements which has more than covered the cost of use. The customer service has been great

Pros

I really love the ease of use and simplistic dashboard. It makes looking through leads and making edits to emails very simple. I like the buttons to turn on or turn off scheduled emails and the new data analytic options are very helpful when used consistently.

Cons

I get frustrated when I go into details with the team regarding a search and they still find candidates who do not have some of the main requirements anywhere in their profile. Also, I would love if we could create longer email campaigns which would help when approaching business development vs just candidate sourcing.

Thanks for the feedback, Jesse! As you mentioned, our goal is to always provide teams with a user-friendly dashboard and platform. Our product won the 2020 'Best Product Award to Recruit & Build Teams', something we're very proud of! And stay tuned for longer email campaigns and more diversified uses with Fetcher - it's in the works and can't wait to share with you when it's up and running.

Sourcing Game Changer!

My experience with Fetcher has been awesome. I have made several hires that I can directly link back to the platform. I love my partnership with the team at fetcher as well.

Pros

I love getting batches of qualified profiles sent to me without having to go through the trouble of searching for them myself. I also love the ability to email them directly.

Cons

The software does not integrate with the ATS that I use so importing candidates into the ATS manually was time consuming. I also occasionally struggle to locate email conversation in fetcher and sometimes when I search for a profile the search results don't seem accurate and I have to look in several different areas.

Thanks for the feedback, Laura! We love knowing that we helped secure new hires for Litmus and look forward to continuing to work with you. We are constantly updating the platform to help with usability and additional ATS integrations, so really appreciate your feedback to get us to the right place.

Really mind-blowing product!

Game-changing in the world of recruitment

Pros

I've been using HR and recruitment related platforms for over 13 years, and having worked with the team at Fetcher, I can categorically say this team knows not only how to solve organisations' resourcing issues but also to really care. Also working for an early-stage Software-as-a-service company, I am all too aware of the issues they may face, but this delightful team have prioritised customer support,...

Cons

None that I can think of , there is a minimum character count on this

Thank you for the feedback, Julia! We are committed to being a customer-centric company, with our customer success team always there to help teams get the most out of our platform. We love seeing companies find and engage with candidates, knowing that we had a small hand in making their top new hires a reality!

Fetcher has changed my day to day sourcing approach!

I use Fetcher on a daily basis. It's so great to be able to set an outreach and not have to worry to manually follow-up with people. Their customer support team is super helpful as well, and very receptive to feedback.

Pros

We have been using Fetcher consistently for several months now and it's my favorite sourcing tool! I love that I am able to add people to my projects as well as have assistance from the Fetcher team. I also love the LinkedIn plug-in, which allows me to add people to projects directly while I am sourcing.

Cons

Currently the LinkedIn plug-in only works from the general LinkedIn page, not LinkedIn Recruiter, so it's a bit clunky to have to go back and forth while sourcing

Thanks for your feedback, Rachel! We're so happy to hear that we're your favorite sourcing tool, and that you've been utilizing our extension regularly. We're consistently making updates to ensure ease of use, and our plug-in now supports LinkedIn Recruiter!

The future of recruitment tools

Overall I think this is one of the stronger tools for outbound pipeline building. The team is really professional, the customer service is fast and efficient and I have no doubt that Fetcher will be part of our future mix of software supporting our talent acquisition efforts.

Pros

Fetcher is a tool that allows you to source high-quality candidates in a very efficient and selective way. I have used the tool not only to support an immediate need but also for future requirements 6 months ahead of time. The key is that if you believe in having an efficient outbound strategy and not relying solely on "business as usual" inbound methods then Fetcher allows you to communicate to candidates in a strategic way. We now use Fetcher solely for outreach and can now through this adjust our talent acquisition strategy to include the right type of diversity and build pipeline long ahead of time when that resource is needed. I believe the future of our recruitment strategy lies in outbound and Fetcher is going to be one of our selected products realizing that strategy.

Cons

The only challenge I see with the platform and software is the time needed to brief the team on your search. But what you put in of time comes back tenfold.

Thanks for your feedback, Peter! Being able to help companies search for passive candidates and effectively communicate with them is our #1 goal, and we've loved working with you to increase the efficacy of your outbound strategy.

A clever and effective recruiting tool

Fetcher has helped us hire at least 3 senior level candidates in the past year.

Pros

Fetcher is an effective recruiting tool that provides many of the benefits of having an in-house sourcer , with the clever twist of integrating with the company's email platform to send tailored outreach to potential candidates. The combination of data-driven candidate sourcing and the attentive, live customer service makes it an effective tool for bringing well-matched, senior candidates in the door.

Cons

As with any effective recruiting tool and outreach, Fetcher works best when the Hiring Manager provides input as well (on keywords, and on feedback on candidate profiles). So while it's not entirely automatic or set-it-and-forget-it, no effective outbound recruiting really is.

Thanks for the feedback, Kristen! So glad we've been able to help the team hire new employees over the year. As you mentioned, calibration is key to our AI-powered platform, as we always want to ensure we're find the most qualified candidates for your open positions. Looking forward to more success in the future!

Gets the job done

Pros

Easy to find candidates that I might not have found otherwise

Cons

My response rate isn't great. Also wish the format of the email looked less automated

Thanks for the feedback, Ashley! Glad to hear Fetcher helps you find unique, qualified candidates. And with our customer success team, we're happy to work with you on the editable email templates to ensure you're seeing the best response rates. Just let us know!

Fetcher is amazing and a real time saver

Overall a 10. Have used it before and will use it again!

Pros

Amazing tool for identifying hire candidates as well as automated follow up.

Cons

I wish there was slightly cleaner export into Excel

Thanks for the feedback, Mark! We're so glad that you're using Fetcher successfully to find new qualified hires, and look forward to continuing to optimize our platform and tools to best suit your hiring needs!

Fetcher is an awesome tool for modern recruiting

Amazing! 10/10 would recommend.

Pros

Fetcher has helped us hire across the entire org. There is no role that they can't handle. They were even able to help us find a VP that was bilingual and straddling 2 timezones. A unicorn find! The tool is so easy to use and the team is absolutely amazing. The communication is so seamless to candidates and they feel that it is not automated at all. I can't recommend the tool enough.

Cons

It is a tool that you have to calibrate in order for it to be effective. If you put energy into reviewing candidates it will be successful.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Rebecca! We love working with your team and are glad you're seeing the effectiveness of the upfront calibration for ongoing success. We're always here to help you find the unicorns!

Great partner to our recruiting team!

We've been thrilled with our experience with Fetcher! The Fetcher team, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has done an incredible job of understanding our roles and candidate profile. They provide excellent customer service, are so easy to work with, and respond quickly to our feedback. We continue to be impressed with the talent they are able to source for us and the ease of using the product.

Pros

The integration with Greenhouse is seamless. The automated candidate emails have saved our team a ton of time and increased our response rate.

Cons

No, we have been very happy with Fetcher.

Thanks for your feedback, Rachel! We know how important our ATS integrations are in keeping candidate information centralized. And we are so glad to hear we've saved your team time while also increasing response rates. Best of both worlds!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.