Findmyshift Reviews

4.62/5 (493 reviews)

Gareth Paschke

Flexible and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2020-07-08

Pros
We have tried a couple of apps that are tied in to our epos system and our HR Training software, but Findmyshift is far more focused and allows managers and employees to effectively manage their work patterns.

Cons
Even though we have access to other staff scheduling apps for free, we have chosen to pay for this better system, it is however, not cheap.

Response from Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review, Gareth!

Anna Campbell

Find My Shift review

Reviewed 2019-10-10

Time off feature makes scheduling easier. Great experience.

Pros
Ability to use Find my Shift for separate schedules for all three of our studios!

Cons
Desktop version could use an update - weekly view on app would be nice

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review, Anna!

Lisa Lugton

Wouldn't be without it

Reviewed 2019-08-19

Excellent. I would urge other business users to use it!

Pros
We went from paper to this and our prayers were answered overnight. Our team love that they get instant access from anywhere on their app. It's easy to use and simple which makes our jobs as the people who populate it, a dream.

Cons
Nothing! I can honestly​ say I haven't​' found anything I didn't like.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Lisa!

Piter van der Berg

Great and easy system

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Pros
The system is easy to use, everybody can just login in where ever they are. And great value for money.

Cons
It isn't possible to link with our other software used by our HR department and also not directly with our financial administrative system

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Piter! If you get a moment, get in touch with our support team and we'll see what options are available for linking in with your HR software.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed 2018-12-28

This is the 3rd company now I have worked with and each time I have brought Findmyshift to the companies. Its great for staff to check when they are working and what shift they want. Easy to request time off and for us managers, the ease off working out what shift hours they are doing and pay etc. Highly recommend!!

Pros
Easy and very flexible to use staff and managers.

Cons
Not much I dont like about software to be honest

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for your review!

Rob Highfill

Easy to Use, Great Tool for any Operation

Reviewed 2017-10-09

Pros
Employees have access, easy way to schedule your team, being able to look 20 weeks into the future is very helpful.

Cons
I wish that they had someone who set it up and trained you to use it from the start. I know that I am not using it to it's maximum functionality.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review and feedback Rob! We'll be launching an online training program shortly with live webinars to help you make use of more of the system.

Tony Goodman

Simple to use, easily accessible

Reviewed 2017-11-21

Pros
Ability to use it anywhere anytime, ease of use. Ability to communicate with staff members and trace all updates and changes

Cons
Its incompatibility with Apple devices. Makes it difficult to make changes on the move sometimes and it isn't always easy to use with touch screen

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Tony. Get in touch with our support team so we can work through the issues you're having on your touch screen devices.

Claudia Sanz

We find Findmyshift a great tool to create rotas and for everyone to input their unavailability

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Pros
How easy it is to use, and the fact that it makes the schedule available to everyone. I like that all members of staff can see who they're working with, and they can request days off online. I think this makes a great difference.

Cons
The app could be improved as it's quite confusing to see the schedule and it doesn't give you access to everything.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Claudia!

Calum McKerral

Effective staffing solution

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Pros
We have a pool of associate staff and by using Findmyshift, we can instantly tell them all about availability of shifts, have a record of all emails sent to whom and have a very clear, visual representation of who is working.

Cons
The amount of automatically generated emails that are created every time that you make a slight change or edit.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Calum!

Elliot Hinricher

Works great. Employees find it easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Pros
I like the ability to publish numerous shifts at the same time. Push notifications are very helpful. Calculating the hours worked makes it a breeze to get everyone to 40 hours.

Cons
I wish there was a way to insert holidays into the schedule. At our business, we have a holiday shift and I am always having to look at a different calendar to see when those are. I wish you could add PTO into the weekly hour total.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Elliot! To enter holidays in the system, visit "Time off" and add a new record for "Everyone". I hope this helps!

Kim Phillips

I use FindMyShift to organise around 45 staff. I find it essential for running our business.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Pros
Its an excellent communication tool, as its instantaneous. Its accurate, which means I can rely upon it to produce reports for payroll etc. Its functionality in general is superb, which makes it feel like it was designed with me in mind.

Cons
Using FindMyShift on a small screen can be a little awkward at times when trying to organise a lot of workers and a lot of shifts. Whilst there is option for the desktop display on a mobile, things generally don't line up, which can lead to errors.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Kim!

Mark Smith

Easy to use, works well for business needs

Reviewed 2017-10-06

Helps schedule the staff and count the number of shifts

Pros
Ease of making changes, can handle of lot of users. Good way of controlling time off and counting number of shifts

Cons
Would be useful to have different levels of access above what is currently available. Can be easy to make a mistake, such as putting in a shift for all users instead of just one.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Mark!

Jonathan Westby

The rota work well for our organisation

Reviewed 2017-11-15

No paprer based rota, annual leave is managed via the system, I can create reports from it

Pros
That it shows the conflicts in shift patterns and that staff can use the App to see their shifts. It's eliminated paper based rotas

Cons
It doesn't track changes made by the rota managers so mistakes or errors cannot easily be investigated. It doesn't suggest which staff are best suited to which service user like other software I've used.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Jonathan! Change tracking is something we've been asked about a lot and we're going to be adding it very soon.

Easy and accurate

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Findtmyshift is easy to use and gives us a very good overview of our human resources. Makes it easy to plan day by day with different project pr row and resources pr day.

Pros
Easy to use. Flexible. Simple drag and drop. Reasonably priced. Only app as I know of that can sort timeline with project rows.

Cons
Lack of integrations with other apps. Would love to see improved integrations with Zapier!

Response from Out Crowd Ltd

Thanks for the review!

Please get in touch with any integration suggestions and we'll see what we can do for you.

Our choice for years

Reviewed 2017-02-17

Findmyshift has been our rota system for years. It's easy to use, helps us keep all of our staff informed and letsus plan our schedules well in advance. A great piece of cost effective software.

Pros
cost effective, easy to use, meets our needs

Cons
Some display issues when accessed from mobile browsers, but can be resolved by requesting desktop site

Kevin Black

Perfect online scheduling system for our company

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Pros
Easy to cut and paste and to customize each entry. You don't have to use stock scheduling categories, etc... so easily made to fit our companies specific needs.

Cons
No good app to use on cell phone or ipad as with other scheduling services. You can access it on your cell but difficult to use the mobile version.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Kevin!

Tushar Mamtora

ROTA PREPARATION AND MANAGEMENT

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I have been using this software for almost 2 years. It is brilliant. I find it very easy to use. With a few branches and having to juggle staff around I have found that I will never put the same member of staff in 2 branches as this is flagged up. Also the logon for staff to view thier rota has saved me time where before I had to send pics to each member which was time consuming. Now they just log in and can see their shift. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wishing to make their life easier and more efficient.

Pros
Easy to use and can use from anywhere in the world

Cons
Sometimes the data gets corrupted when looking and trying to make changes from my iphone very rarely bugs like staff in 2 places are saved, however as it saves a few times this is always spotted.

Response from Out Crowd

Hi Tushar! That you for the feedback regarding your iPhone. We will certainly look into this and get it resolved so that it is no longer an issue. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know, we are happy to help!

Jason Fletcher

FMS works for us

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Equitable rostering, transparency, forward planning of roster

Pros
FMS allows all of the staff, and also those who work with us to see our current staffing. Live feeds to switch and workforce managers. Reporting functionality supports equitable rostering and college accreditation requirements.

Cons
Does not work well on internet explorer.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Jason!

Joanna Eccles

Very good, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
It is easy to use, even volunteers that have very little experience using computers are able to request shifts.

Cons
Some of the more complex reporting such as spend against budget and schedule vs. timesheet are difficult to use.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Joanna! Get in touch with our support team if you'd like us to walk you through some of the more complex reports.

Peter MacDonald

This is a pretty straightforward system with a lot of extra useful features.

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Pros
Simple to understand - staff find it easy to navigate - which means that most of our staff - even those resistant to new technology - are happy to use it.

Cons
When placing staff next to shifts in certain views, mistakes can be made - one does have to check and double check to make sure. This becomes more straightforward as one gets used to the software, though.

Response from Out Crowd

Hi Peter! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know, we are happy to help!

Noelle McNamara

I enjoy using find my shift, it's extremely easy and functional .

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Pros
It's user friendly. It has great features. My favourite is using the colours to distinguish each person. I also like that I can send messages to the staff members on it.

Cons
Hard to duplicate sometimes. Once or twice I found it hard to copy and paste on it. It wasn't a big deal but it was time consuming.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Noelle!

Timothy Martlew

Brilliant software for my payroll

Reviewed 2018-01-02

Pros
Ease of input and hour reports and the ability to use it on my phone when out on site with my staff.

Cons
Holiday part of the software not so good. Could do with overall view of when an individual has taken their holiday

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Timothy! We'd like to hear more about your ideas for holidays - so please get in touch with our support team if you get a chance.

samantha howard

This website is simple to use and customer service is great.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

It helps our scheduling be organized and easy.

Pros
I like the use of the facilities. It is simple to use and I am able to post multiple facilities into one shift.

Cons
That you are not able to sort the schedule by lead times/departments. It would be great if you were able to have a layout of am to pm for showing shifts.

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Samantha!

Deri White

changed our work life

Reviewed 2020-07-17

so far its been great its saved me a lot of time when processing wages

Pros
the ease of use and the simplistic view changed how we organise everything, it was what was missing in terms of integrating it into our organisation

Cons
i would prefer if there was just a dedicated timetable section and all other data was stored separate

Response from Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review, Deri!

Katie Greenland

Simple to use and clear

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Pros
All staff can access the site easily, the website is clear to use, the is app useful and takes you straight to what you need to see

Cons
app sometimes changes my settings without me doing it, our current time attendant isn't compatible with find my shift so we can't use the holiday hours feature

Response from Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Katie!