Findmyshift Reviews - Page 6

Great easy access rota system with excellent support

A well designed rota system which allows for complex planning and ease of communication with staff. Excellent technical support, with queries quickly responded to in a friendly and helpful manner. Only drawback is the limited support for Apple platforms which can cause issues with staff accessing rotas from their iPhone/iPad. Overall excellent service.

Pros

Cons

Technical updates without communications - i.e. processes change and have to quickly re-learn them in order to complete tasks.

Thanks for your feedback Leanna!

Since discovering Findmyshift I have been impressed and told many people to start using it ASAP

Pros

Fantastic value and ease of use. It does everything that we need it to without trying to do more than is necessary. Staff have access on demand and it helps with communication.

Cons

The reports for calculating time worked should be integrated into payroll software such as Quickbooks

Thanks for the review Sunil! We'll be integrating with Quickbooks soon so you'll soon be able to send staff hours directly without having to export/import. I hope this helps!

Like the format

Saves me time

Pros

I like the scheduling format and ability to see the ovreview as well as forward scheduling. The ability for my staff to go on line and access their schedule at any time is useful as well. The staff like this feature as well and is a key reason why I chose it

Cons

There are times I cannot find the answer to my question or problem and I want to speak to someone to solve it. I cannot find a phone number to solve this problem. I could not remember my login and there was not a way to reset that as well.

Thanks for your review Kathy, and sorry to hear you were unable to find answers to your questions. Our support team is hear 12 hours a day from 8am to 8pm GMT, both on live chat and on email. If you do run into any more problems please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Made doing rotas a lot easier.

Pros

Easy to use and flexible enough to cover most scenarios required. Lots of additional features looking forward to trying out.

Cons

nothing particularly is bad that i can think of.

Easy, flexible and transparent.

Easy planning!

Pros

Easy to swap, change and deploy resources. Suit our needs perfectly as we're able to add projects in rows and deploy multiple employees in each project.

Cons

Could have worked better on touch-screens. Would love to see more open triggers and actions towards Zapier!

Thanks for the review Jørgen! We recently updated the site to work better on touchscreen devices but if you're still having trouble please get in touch with our support team.

Pleasantly Suprised

Pros

The reporting feature on hours worked per employee and time off report have been a great help in our staff management.

Cons

Hard to use on an iPhone, the scrolling isn't the easiest, however, it is useful to use on the go. recognising am-pm shifts or previously entered shift can also be an issue.

Thanks for the review and insight Derrick! We're always working on improving our app and adding more features for our users. We'll keep your comments in mind.

excellant service

excellant

Pros

The ease of use for staff, and the fact that i can print out reports easily .

Cons

can be a little complicated to use at first i prefer a hard instruction booklet

Thanks for the review, Lisa!

Superb for ease of use and access

Adopted this to several businesses 4 years ago and have never looked back. Easy to use for me and my staff. Ideal for holiday planning and planning rotas in advance

Pros

Been using this since day one and have set it up for several different businesses, really easy to use and really efficient

Cons

Doesn't work well enough with i-devices which can be frustrating at times. If that was fixed it would all be brilliant

Thanks for the Review Tony!

Very good system for managing staff shifts. Very easy to use.

Knowing that everyone has access to the latest update schedule and that al staff know what times and which days they are due to work

Pros

It is very easy to use. New staff are up and running straight away. You can have changes updated straight away and everybody knows

Cons

It is expensive and an additional overhead for small businesses to have to pay. When using the mobile version , you have to switch over to the desktop version.

Thanks for the review Kevin!

We have used Findmyshift for several years and are very happy with it.

Staff ease of access

Pros

Ability to access from home or tablet/phone which staff find really useful It is also good to be able to switch views depending on what information you are seeking.

Cons

The only really issues are those that occur with all software programmes, those unexplained glitches or anomalies that you have to contact support to sort out.

Thanks for the review Jan! Great to hear you're finding the mobile access useful.

Invaluable Resource

Findmyshift is essential to the smooth running of a busy organisation which employs full time staff and has the support of many part-time volunteers also. Without it, we would struggle to operate efficiently, so it st very good value for money, saving time lost to muddles and missed shifts. I depend upon it to make sure everything runs smoothly at this busy visitor centre.

Pros

It is intuitive It is easy to use It is effective It is available to members of the group The colour coding is especially helpful

Cons

Nothing comes to mind but as the system was already in place it is hard for me to judge. Overall very satisfied with the features.

Thanks for the review, Gillian!

Great Product

I have used find my shift for many years now, I love the ease of it and how the staff can access it on their phones In our business shifts often have to be changed at short notice and this saves sending our countless emails The text message service is also a good way of letting staff know of changes

Pros

The ability to see the rotas easily and have instant updates in a clear view

Cons

the pricing policy of having to buy extensions

Thanks for the review Sally!

Important part of our day to day business

It has been very useful

Pros

It is easy to use. Employees find it easy too.

Cons

I would like the software to have an easy way for the employees to log in when they arrive at the restaurant, and log out when they leave.

Thanks for the review, Alberto! You should take a look at our (free) time clock functionality - https://www.findmyshift.com/pricing/free-time-clock-software

Excellent product

Excellent, I would highly recommend

Pros

Ease of use Simplicity Functional Well priced

Cons

Lack of some features such as averaging annual leave over last 12 weeks etc Lack of integration with other products such as payroll

Thanks for the review, Rob!

Flexible and Easy to Use

Pros

We have tried a couple of apps that are tied in to our epos system and our HR Training software, but Findmyshift is far more focused and allows managers and employees to effectively manage their work patterns.

Cons

Even though we have access to other staff scheduling apps for free, we have chosen to pay for this better system, it is however, not cheap.

Thanks for the review, Gareth!

Find My Shift review

Time off feature makes scheduling easier. Great experience.

Pros

Ability to use Find my Shift for separate schedules for all three of our studios!

Cons

Desktop version could use an update - weekly view on app would be nice

Thanks for the review, Anna!

FMS Customer Review

Overall I would say that FMS makes our life easier, keeps staff informed of their shifts and has proven a costs effective management tool. We don't have any plans to move away from FMS>

Pros

The system is easy to use as a management tool. Members of staff find accessing the rota information straight forward.

Cons

The most difficult thing about the system is getting the staff to accept their shifts.

Thanks for the review, Sean!

Solved our scheduling dilemma instantly!

Easy Scheduling!

Pros

Ease of changing the schedule. Everyone can access at any point in time. FindMyShift crew worked with us on customizing our schedule.

Cons

Color chart misrepresents the colors. The copy and paste can sometimes be finicky. Other than that, it works perfect!

Thanks for the review Chase! If you get a minute, get in touch with our support team so we can find out more about the problem you're having with the colour selector.

Easy to use and inexpensive rostering system

We used Find my Shift and then changed to another rostering system that was 5 times more expensive and included more bells and whistles . In the end we switched back as we realised the increase in price was not worth the extras.

Pros

Easy to copy and paste shifts and add comments. Inexpensive compared to other systems.

Cons

Its sometimes difficult to move the order of staff around.

Easy to Use scheduling software

This is beneficial in allowing employees to easily access their schedule on thier own time without having to contact the office, as well as easily update any changes to the schedule.

Pros

I appreciate the simplistic nature of the scheduling software. It allows you to easily manage the schedule of your employees, especially if headquarters is a satellite be office employees there are multiple offices.

Cons

The mobile app could use some updating as it is not easy to read. The only other negative is this is essentially a straight scheduling software. If you want to use it to manage client portfolios which overlap with employees schedules as is used in non- medical home care companies, this is not a holistic software to use.

Thanks for the review Amy! You can use our facilities area to store information about your clients and assign those clients to your employees. For more information, contact our support team - we'd be happy to help!

Easy, effective, anywhere!

I love this application. My staff love it, and it's very easy to use. If you want a cheap, easy, and powerful solution for your business, then have a close look at Find My Shift. We have over 120 employees, over 2 businesses, and this application works well for us. We have been using Find My Shift for many years, and I think we will stick with it!

Pros

Ease of use, cost.

Cons

None.

Hi Peter! Thank you for your kind words and your loyalty! If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know. We are happy to help!

Wouldn't be without it

Excellent. I would urge other business users to use it!

Pros

We went from paper to this and our prayers were answered overnight. Our team love that they get instant access from anywhere on their app. It's easy to use and simple which makes our jobs as the people who populate it, a dream.

Cons

Nothing! I can honestly​ say I haven't​' found anything I didn't like.

Thanks for the review Lisa!

Excellent company

Years ago I did schedules in excel and it was a pain, then a created my own database which was also a pain. I figured there had to be something out there that did what I needed. I tried several products and finally stumbled on Findmyshift. I've now used it for 5 years and it has been great! When I've had issues, questions or recommendations they addressed them immediately. I am a very happy customer! Great product and excellent support!

Pros

Flexible

Cons

It's not free!

Thanks for your review Adam!

Great and easy system

Pros

The system is easy to use, everybody can just login in where ever they are. And great value for money.

Cons

It isn't possible to link with our other software used by our HR department and also not directly with our financial administrative system

Thanks for the review Piter! If you get a moment, get in touch with our support team and we'll see what options are available for linking in with your HR software.

a great tool to help keep our staff up to date and ready to work in an industry constantly changing

No one misses shifts because they didn't get the last minute change. We no longer have over staffed shifts because someone didn't know their tour canceled.

Pros

I like that staff can see their schedule at any time from any device. We are a kayaking outfitter, so tours book and cancel all the time. Our staff need to see changes in their work schedule as soon as they are made.

Cons

I've downloaded the app for my iPhone, and to be honest, it's not very good. The menu disappears one second after you touch it so you can't navigate the app at all.

Thanks for the review, Kalvin! We are working to improve our app.