Fitzii Reviews

Pros

It's also great that right in the tool you can purchase things like LinkedIn or Monster/Workopolis Ads. Having this all in one spot and not having to log into multiple sites is great.

Melissa A.

Coralie D.

Melissa A.

Dean W.

Sara B.

Dean W.

4.9

Saving time, energy and money with Fitzii

I recently used Fitzii to hire an Administrative Assistant. As an entrepreneur with a day job, I didn't have as much time as I'd like to have spent on recruitment. Yet I know that finding good people is critical to the growth and success of any company. Fitzii has been an incredible resource in recruiting an excellent calibre of staff, with valuable skills and experience, but most importantly fit - to contribute to my growing beauty business. The application is intuitive, self-explanatory and easy to use - even for the not-so-tech-savvy.

Pros

Fitzii does an excellent job of sharing the job, resulting in plenty of suitable candidates to choose from. The sorting function was the most helpful part of the process - helping keep me organized, while at the same time determining who was a fit.

Cons

Fitzii is a huge time-saver for our organization

We've been using Fitzii for all our hires and we love the tool. It's easy to use, saves hiring managers a ton of paperwork and time, and it's great value. Also, so many of our applicants have commented on the Fitzii tool. They see it as something that shows our commitment to finding great people, and that's great for our brand. PROS: - It's a really simple interface that everyone in our organization...

Attractive user interface

Easy to use. Engaging for hiring managers. Interview guides helpful.

Pros

Attractive appearance, basic assessments are helpful, interview guides generated are helpful, the scoring to compare applicants.

Cons

Many applicants do not choose to take the assessments so the comparison feature becomes moot. At least half of the emails I sent to applicants, they claim they did not get. You cant create a candidate or add resumes, they must apply. Getting information on the add on services was impossible. Customer support was slow and poor. There is no customization and the stages are not sufficient. Not an easy way to review applicants experience. No at a glance feature.

Best Recruitment Software I've Ever Used

Fitzii is the best recruitment software I've ever used. Fitzii has an algorithm that scores candidates based on their qualifications, psychometric traits, and culture preferences. Each candidate gets a score out of 100 which means at quick glance, I can see who the top candidates are. Then I review the complete profiles of the top people and don't spend any time reviewing the completely unqualified people. Saves me so much time and increases the quality of my hires. Plus the interface is simple, cheerful and easy to use. Love it.

Pros

reduces time spent screening gives a lot of useful info about each candidate includes psychometric assessment attractive, simple, easy to use affordable

Cons

it doesn't have a million bells and whistles like some of the big ATS, but for me that's a plus

Fitzii is Fantastic!

This software has been a a huge help and time saver for me. Prior to Fitzii we received applications via email, so having the software to help display and filter applications has been fantastic. Fitzii is very easy to use and understand. They offer a complete FAQ with print screens and instructions and the support team is phenomenal, always a quick same day turnaround to provide an answer (sometimes...

Love Fitzii

We were introduced to Fitzii by a mutual friend. I never expected it to turn into anything but we've become users and champions of the tool. I describe it as an intuitive applicant tracking system. We're a small organization and don't have the capacity to review all of the resumes we may receive for a posting. Fitzii helps us sort through, and it always delivers.

Pros

There are many features that we like about Fitzii, but what we particularly like is the scoring feature. While it's not perfect, it gives you an idea about a person's personality and applicability for the job they've applied for. Works every time.

Cons

If only every part of running a business were this easy

What a great service. One of the big pains of filling a role is rifling through dozens if not hundreds of resumes trying to find that one needle in a big haystack. Fitzii not only makes that arduous task easy (if not fun!) but they take it a few steps beyond that. I'll never hire another way again - thanks Fitzii!

Pros

The resume organization system is killer, the tracking of progress and mass communication features are also awesome.

Cons

No cons spring readily to mind, to be honest.

Thanks! We're looking forward to helping your team grow.

Wish I'd had this years ago

In a small business, hiring is something you tend to do because you are overworked or need a hand. But hiring takes time too and can just add to your workload, not to mention the fact that a bad hire can have a huge impact on a small business. Enter Fitzii - it made finding candidates, organizing them by ranking, and communicating with them en masse and simply all a breeze. I used the entry-level product for my last hire and I can say I'll never hire another way again.

Cons

Thanks for the kind words Dean. We're looking forward to helping you build a great team!

fitzii saves you time and money

Pros

I am a small business owner and the time and money this product and vendor has saved me to get a very qualified employee is enormous. They are able to post the add in almost all relevant media outlets and screen the most qualified people

Cons

nothing negative to say really. I have only positive things to say as I find a very reliable staff member who is vital to my business

Excellent Platform for Recruitment Needs

“I love that Fitzii consults with us to provide only the services we truly need for each position. We just hired an amazing Director through the job boards that would have cost us $20k through a recruiting agency.”

Pros

Easy to use, abiltiy to track all applicants and find out which job boards your getting most responses from and great customer service team.

Fitzii's amazing

I have been working with Fitzii for the past year and as a recruiter I have found the software to be user friendly and intuitive. The shortlisting process has saved countless hours of screening unqualified candidates and has allowed me to hone in on the best candidates available on the open market. The psychometric assessments give me the piece of mind that the talent I choose to present to my client's have the right personality traits to thrive in their future positions.

Fantastic Recruitment Platform

I love that Fitzii consults with us to provide only the services we truly need for each position. We just hired an amazing Director through the job boards that would have cost us $20k through a recruiting agency. The program is easy to use, provides quick snap shot of which job board applicants are using and allows you to track them. Highly recommended to any organization that needs a starting point for thier recruitment needs.

Amazing Value!

We've been using Fitzii for a year and it has exceeded our expectations. Having a built in psychometric assessment, as well as qualifications and culture-fit makes all the difference in better predicting who are the best people to interview. And it also saves a ton of time because you don't have to look at the unqualified candidates (who usually make up 50-70% of the people). We also love the interface and Fitzii's customer support is super-responsive.

Highly recommend!!

fitzii has been such a helpful tool to help us short list our top candidates saving us so much time! Not only do we get to manage everything in one place, all the candidates can be easily assessed based on candidate scores using important measures we have set up. We would definitely recommend fitzii to any company for their recruiting needs.

Account Manager

We used Fitzii to assist with sourcing and short listing candidates for an Account Management role based in Alberta. We found the user experience to be quite intuitive and the customer service support was available on demand. We were able to quickly source a number of high quality candidates and leveraged the insights to quickly shortlist the top candidates.

Brilliant

Compared to previous hires our latest (with Fitzii) was so much more efficient and effective. It allowed us to immediately identify the top candidates not just for skills but also for fit with our culture (which matters the most to us). Apart from a host of amazing features, the service even provided interview questions!

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating