GoHire Reviews

Pros

They always answer your questions and do their best to fix bugs quickly. It’s super easy to use, affordable and fun.

Jess Z.

Great people are within the business and I appreciate that you are still growing.

Tony d.

David B.

Cons

Our biggest grouse with GoHire is that the founder turned out to be unethical.

Integrations to a few key players, and own emails are missing.

Matthew W.

There is no integration with the current HR management software.

Bilal R.

Compacts all your hiring into one, easy-to-use interface.

Transcript

Brian: Hi, my name is Brian. I'm an entrepreneur in the fitness industry and I give GoHire a four out...

Great hiring software

We have greatly streamlined our hiring process, enabling the firm to go back to previous interviewee's that we liked has greatly reduced the time it requires to hire when new positions open up. Being able to easily and quickly post new positions on various job boards has also reduced the amount of time it actually takes to post a new job.

Pros

We have been using GoHire for more than a year and it has greatly improved our process of hiring new employees. Having all of a potential hires information all in one place has been great. Being able to easily find previous interviewee's information and improving our ability to reach out in regards to new positions as they open up has improved the candidates that we eventually hire and reduced our time.

Cons

We haven't found any issues in the software that are of any significant issue. We would like to see some more customization of the "Careers" page (ie being able to use our font) but overall its not a significant issue.

Why Use Anything Else?

Being able to customize my view and see my highly rated candidates at a glance is life changing. And the cost for this service makes using GoHire a no brainer. I couldn't be happier.

Pros

GoHire is very intuitive and streamlined. Posting jobs is a breeze and I no longer have to visit several other sites to get the word out. GoHire does it all for me by integrating with job search sites all over the globe. Communication with candidates is quick and easy with the use templated emails and calendar integration.

Cons

Honestly, I'm trying to think of something but nothing comes to mind.

Responsive Customer Service, Easy to Use product

Pros

I love GoHire! As a small startup, this was our first time using an applicant tracking system. GoHire is simple to use and has the majority of the features we were looking for at a reasonable price point. The customer service was also very responsive, and they looked into any bug we reported along the way. Additionally, I love that they take product requests and actually implement them.

Cons

The only thing I wish GoHire had was an outlook integration. I know this is something they're considering, but it would be great to have this for candidate scheduling.

Good product but unethical Founder

Our biggest grouse with GoHire is that the founder turned out to be unethical. During the AppSumo deal he clearly promised multiple times that all future features would be included in our plan (since our plan was at the highest level) and we will be mapped to the closest plan in case there is ever a change of names but after the deal he surreptitiously changed the name of plans and didn't bother to honor his commitments. I am wary of such management and choose to stay away from such people.

Pros

If you just focus on the product, it has turned out to be good. The applicant tracking features, screening features are nice giving you everything under the same roof.

Cons

The way they curtail features of software after huge promises is a real speed breaker.

Go hire fantastic way to use web based recruitment system

We are multi site and multi hiring managers. We have set up different team groups for using the system this works really well for managing across different job roles and sites .

Pros

You don’t really need any training on the product or tho i did have some. It’s very easy to navigate and work your way thru. It really is so simple and you can push your jobs out with the click of a mouse.

Cons

There was a little issue with job templates initially when I started using the product but they quickly fixed this and kept In touch with me.

Easiest Multi Job Post Platform

We are using GoHire for almost 2 years now. We are very satisfied with the job application process and how easy to evaluate applicants.

Pros

A dedicated hiring web page that can be integrated with your domain Team/company page that can be able to share your company culture for interested applicants. Very beautiful UI in the app Email template replies for the applicants

Cons

No auto-publish/update jobs ads High price with partner paid job listings No integration to local/classified job listings

A very good and improving ATS

Pros

- Amazing integration with job boards (the best i've ever seen) - Simplicity - Every month new improvements - Good customer support

Cons

- Needs auto emailing system for the pipes - Video chat support

Zeki, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Excellent all-in-one applicant tracker system

Using GoHire has been a way better experience than relying on platforms like Indeed or ZipRecruiter by giving our team more control over the hiring process and centralizing everything in one place.

Pros

• Simple applicant tracking system • Notes on applicants with access to their resumes easily available • Email applicants through the interface • Great templating for messages and emails • Control of your own onboarding process and ability to display available jobs on your website • Clean, easy-to-use interface

Cons

Earlier version of software was missing some critical features (bulk email candidates, etc) but they've added a lot since then. It's a more feature complete product now.

Best Hiring App

First, onboarding process is effortless and interview scheduling is great we were previously using Upwork for our freelancer needs now we use GoHire to solve this

Pros

Gohire automates and ease of our hiring process. We are not aa big company to have an HR however with go hire all is solved, it works like an HR manager for our company.

Cons

Actually ther is nothing I can say negative about the product as it works like a charm for us.

Meeters HR is based on Gohire

With Gohire our hiring job has became easier and faster. All we have to do is to post and reply to the candidates from a single panel control.

Pros

We tried gohire as well as other 3 software for HR management. It really surprised us for its simplicity and the wide feature set

Cons

It might be useful to remind unused features through a tutorial because Gohire has more features than what we use

Great product!

Pros

It's easy to use, the support team are always there for you :) They're always updating features and adding new ones, only thing that could improve is bugs.

Cons

Bugs within the software sometimes are a bit annoying, also the way the hashtags are selected and show are a bit dysfunctional.

Great software that got our resume submissions organized!

Finally have a system to that doesn't require printed paper and a binder to track resume/portfolio submissions. This has saved time by being able to review, keyword tag, and respond all in one place and has organized all our submissions in one location. Also allows for multiple people to respond using the response template - previously emails were in one person's inbox without a system for sorting. When we have a need it saved so much time being able to quickly sort qualified candidates.

Pros

This software is fantastic for the tagging/keyword feature, having candidate resumes and cover letters all in one place and being able to rate candidates easily for sorting. We receive a lot of resumes, and the keyword features have helped us sort responses to review later based on skills needed. It's a great resource to keep all the resume info neatly collected in one place to easily review when needed. Love that responses can also be tracked to make sure all get responded to in timely manner - the response template is great! It's been so helpful to have this in something other than just emails! Easily integrated with our website and was able to implement quickly. Easy interface to work with and very intuitive made this a great solution.

Cons

Not fully customizable - we currently don't have any open positions, but the software would not let us change the part that says "Current Jobs at...." and "We have xx Open Jobs" We have a lot of people that submit resumes for future consideration even when there are no open positions. It's a little misleading but we've tried to give enough information in the description and titles to overcome this.

Quick, easy and inexpensive

At SMILE, we've not had the best experience with recruitment agencies. We've had a number of employees who have failed to live up to the expectations set out by recruiters and as such have been costly to our business. GoHire allows us to take power back and to recruit in a way that suits us.

Pros

Email alerts keep you up to date on any activity. Being able to see all applicants from one dashboard is useful. And keeping all messages in one place helps. Overall, just a great way to streamline your recruitment efforts.

Cons

Finding your way around the dashboard can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you've done it a few times you quickly pick it up. Sometimes, I wish I could see the messages between me and applicants in the emails, rather than needing to log into the platform to view them in full.

GOHIRE REVIEW from WONO (We recommend)

Pros

Finding candidates using GoHire platform really helped our business. They post on multiple job boards and provide us with great candidates. It's also user friendly.

Cons

We tend to only use the feature to find candidates and post jobs. Other than that we don't use other features. Based upon our current experience using the platform to post jobs/find candidates, it's working very well and I assume the other features will work very good as well.

GoHire Makes Weeding Out Candidates Easy

GoHire has helped us weed through many awful candidates for content writers fast, and focus on properly vetting the great ones! We've hired quite a couple thanks to GoHire, and with our small staff, we wouldn't have time to without using this platform.

Pros

The number one feature I love about GoHire is its ability to post to multiple job boards in one click, without looking like a bot posted! It saves me hours of time, not to mention having to log into each program to check if candidates applied.

Cons

It looks like you can only embed the hiring page on one website, which is a bummer because our company owns multiple websites and we wanted to have the same hiring page on each one.

Compacts all your hiring into one, easy-to-use interface.

Before finding GoHire, I would be posting the same job opening on multiple sites myself and then have to deal with going to the different sites to review and respond to applicants. It was tiresome and honestly confusing to try to remember which candidate applied where. GoHire gave me one spot to keep track of all my applicants, no matter what website they applied from.

Pros

I create one job opening on GoHire and it sends that job to many different hiring sites to expand my reach and all the responses to my job opening go straight to GoHire where I can review their applications, communicate directly with them, sort applicants, make notes, and rate each candidate.

Cons

Every issue I had was fixed quickly in their software upgrades. For example, I wanted to be able to create email templates to send to candidates, such as an "Applicant Declined" message. At first, GoHire did not have email templates, but within the first few months of using the software, they added that feature.

Wonderful trial experience

Setup a professional recrutement environnement in a few minutes, that will last several weeks. Extend visibility of my job offer beyond our usual communication channels. Free trial of 2 weeks. We are a startup of 4 people recruiting our first 2 employees. We will sure use GoHire for our next recruitments.

Pros

It's exactly what we were looking for: - Clean interface to showcase our job offers - Customizable funnel for candidates The very good stuff on top that we knew about, but were not necessarily expecting: - Evaluation templates - In-app emailing tool + templating "Wow" effect: - Job offers spreading all over joboards. 75% of candidates came from Indeed, which we were not even expecting to use.

Cons

- Little mis-understanding on the evaluation template creation - Access to template edition from "settings" button (for email and evaluation) - Little fun on the UI, which is quite simple and white only. Would have liked a dark mode.

Rex Engineering GoHire Review

It has been really good - one thing that we ran into was that our internal marketing had created really awesome job descriptions with added features but this was not compatible with the GoHire system. Would have been nice to attract candidates by this features. We were able to use this in our Careers Web page and hopefully these candidates experienced this there.

Pros

The fact that it tracks my applicants and I can filter out the ones that are not likely to be considered for the position.

Cons

I would like to be able to have a maybe bucket - along with the declined and active. This would give me an additional level of candidates. If I run out of desired candidates and have declined some it would be nice to have a maybe that I can then go to. Also maybe an internship bucket. One where I don't want to decline but I also do not want to have them as my top level.

Simple and effective ATS

We have managed +5 hiring processes with GoHire and we are more than happy with everything.

Pros

How simple is to setup and integrate a Job panel in our website and start getting job applications.

Cons

Their email template customisation was not so great and sometimes some output emails where marked as SPAM.

Good for a small business

Overall, my experience has been very positive and the support has been good. We will continue to use this software and look forward to updates to add more features.

Pros

GoHire has allowed us to consolidate the tasks of hiring into one place and has given us a good portal to use for candidates. We hire regularly so we needed a way to track all applicants, have multiple staff review credentials and communicate with each applicant efficiently and in a timely manner. GoHire has allowed us to do all of this with relative ease. They also continue to add features which are helpful. The templates were a big addition!

Cons

Because we have an interviewing process that involves multiple stages, we would like to have a better way to transition from one staff member to the next. Right now, we just leave notes , change their status and then go outside the system to email the next staff member that the client is ready for their part. If there was a trigger or way to pass along the candidate to the next person, that would be a big help. We would love to see this added.

One of the best hiring management platforms, don't look any further

The product has been great, no glitches or bugs at all. The support sound rude at times and locking our early users for new updates is something early users like me are not happy about but other wise GoHire is excellent for your hiring management needs.

Pros

Interface is beautiful and doesn't require any learning curve to set something up for hiring in your company, been a user from their early days and I love how the whole platform has become.

Cons

Team and their promises for early users which I and many others aren't happy about. They had promised their "Enterprise" plan (highest plan) features but changed the naming of their plans and the new updates aren't available for early users. Definitely not a good thing to do for someone who supported the product initially.

Hi Adithy, Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. Your review helps our team to improve and work on our customer service even more. GoHire Team

Perfect tool for a fast growing tech business!

As a tech company we love experimenting with new online tools to improve our internal workflows. GoHire provided us with a simple solution to organising our team's rapid growth. Beautifully laid out, and packed with features. Love it!

Pros

Biggest benefit for us was the collaboration aspect. Before GoHire we relied on emails coming in from different sources, and bouncing them around the office to try keep track. GoHire puts all of this in one place that all the relevant people can access as and when they need to. The layout is clean and logical, and customer support has been responsive on the few occasions we've needed help.

Cons

There's a few features that would work nicely for us - automatic messages when transitioning applicants between stages for one. A couple of the more advanced features were originally hard to find but there's actually been a substantial re-design since then and it's MUCH easier now!!

Been very useful for growing the company

Pros

I've hired the last three people using this software in less time then I used to take to get one person to the interview stage. I also get much higher quality candidates than I had been able to get previously.

Cons

I wish there were some more "built in" job descriptions. Also, the ability to have USA English as an option for the job descriptions would be nice. There are enough differences that are small enough that they are easy to look past when you are trying to get a job up quickly and utilize their job descriptions.

Tremendous Value

Love the product. They are implementing changes at lightning speed so definitely worth the investment NOW

Pros

I like the bulk email, templates, ability to post to tons of different job sites for free with one click, rating candidates, organizing candidates, responses

Cons

Streamline emails a little better with automated emails and make it easier to do bulk emails similar to ziprecruiter.

Game Changer

GoHire has been a pleasure to work with. We signed up early and they have continued to enhance the product. When we have questions they respond within 24 hours.

Pros

GoHire has been a game changer for us. Instead of multiple costly subscriptions to third party listing sites with independent dashboards we now have one dashboard with all of our applicants. We can store notes, manually add people and share with the team.

Cons

It does now allow for a full application so we had to keep the old fashion for job experience and previous employers. It's not possible to hide specific fields when sharing with team members, such as salary requirements.