GoodTime Reviews

4.58/5 (33 reviews)

Matt Greenburg

Essential Recruiting Tools

Reviewed 2018-06-28

GoodTime is essential for my team every day. We cannot get rid of this tool as it's become integral to recruiting at ZeroCater.I love that the tool is built for a purpose and executes on all levels. It's build for scheduling interviews and incorporates all aspects of this workflow. From panels, emails, on sites, video chats, etc. its very tailored for recruiting as opposed to generic scheduling tools. They've spent a ton of time improving features through customer feedback. They've increased their features and reduces clicks in their user flow. I love the effectiveness it gives my team and focus towards creating consistancy while reducing time.

William Chiu

Incredible product, wonderful team to partner with!

Reviewed 2018-06-28

The GoodTime team has been incredible to partner with in helping to roll out and customize the product. The product itself has drastically cut down scheduling time and has helped us consolidate various tracking processes into the tool. We can create email templates, interview panel templates for scheduling, and track interviewer calibration. It frees up time for our team members to be more high-touch in our candidate experience, and so we can focus our time on projects that improve efficiency and processes. It is customizable and has grown and evolved to meet our team's demand and needs. We've worked with various members of their team to create new features that meet the needs of our specific organization.

Eli Hamel

This product has changed the way we think about scheduling.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Huge time savings which leads to a reduction in the amount of folks I need to hire for my team. Also helps to eliminate interview fatigue and make shadowing easier. Boolean-based automatic slate creation. Saves an enormous amount of time and helps to avoid interview fatigue. We've been able to standardize a lot of interview slates by encouraging hiring managers to think less about _who_ should interview, and more about _what types_ of interviews they should include. We then build out templates for each type of interview and can assign shadowers to help spin up new interviewers for the interview types quickly.

Angie Frazey

GoodTime has lived up to its name! Scheduling has never been this seamless!

Reviewed 2018-06-29

GoodTime helps me so much in my day-to-day operations. I cannot imagine getting through my daily workload without it.Scheduling manually used to result in many, many lost hours of labor for our team. After our integration with GoodTime, we were able to focus on creating a seamless candidate experience that clearly put our recruiting process a cut above the rest. GoodTime allows us to fully commit to a structured hiring process and develop a standardized way of scheduling each and every round of interviews we schedule. Also, the amazing customer service the GoodTime team has provided means we can continually improve our process and candidate experience.

Dayna Wu

Not the easiest to use (es without training) but once you're in there frequently it gets easier.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Increased work time and better efficiency at having both candidates and interviews attend their interviews (text messages, calendar entries, and email confirmations all help to keep people on track). This also helps me allocate more of my time towards other things. It takes mundane and simple task and makes them highly efficient so I can move onto other time consuming tasks that require more focus and time due to calendar movement/accommodation.

Anonymous

GoodTime definitely streamlines the scheduling process. Would definitely recommend this product!

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Save time and effort scheduling a high volume of candidates.As someone who has never been a recruiting coordinator before October 2017, I believe this is a high quality product. I have never working in recruiting or the technology sector before and this software proved to be for the most part user friendly and efficient. Huge thumbs up to the customer support team as well as the co-founders who are happy to move forward features that are high impact. The whole team strives to know their customer and do their best to make sure the user experience is optimized.

Nicol McDougal

AMAZING, Quick, User-friendly, time saver

Reviewed 2018-06-28

GoodTime saves me a lot of administrative work and time, support is great and works quickly to implement features we want. I would refer GoodTime to anyoneGoodTime makes my job as a recruiter so much easier, it cuts a lot of the back and forth between candidates when scheduling screens. GoodTime saves me so much time!

Amber Chan

Very positive! Support is very helpful and very responsive whenever I have issues or have feedback!

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Very helpful and helps save a lot of time with scheduling! I love that it sends calendar invites to candidates too.

Ilan Elson

The best solution for high volume scheduling that I've seen

Reviewed 2018-06-29

It automates a ton of the process associated with engaging and scheduling candidates. And it does so in a way that either maintains or improves the overall candidate experience.

Boris Fowler

GoodTime has been incredibly valuable to us as a team especially as we have ramped up our volume

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Building templates and tagging interviewers and rooms automates the hardest part of scheduling. Conflicts are also very easy to resolve

Morgan Woodhouse

Great support when needed, some of the functions would be better!

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Has made this part of my job that much easier! very efficient scheduling tool and pulls information together from Greenhouse which is nice. The support is always there as well whenever there is a bug.

Shan Karren

Goodtime has allowed us to increase our workload and limit scheduling error for a better experience.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

It has allowed us to increase our scheduling output without increasing the size of our team. I love the tagging feature and how simple it is to search interviewers based on a few criteria. I also love that it sends out and updates all the interview invites at once!

Sierra Holley

Easy to use, convenient!

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Scheduling is super easy! The ease for scheduling phone screens- it makes finding a convenient time for both parties as quick as 30 seconds.

Landan Reiss

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Goodtime has saved so much time for our recruiting functions. Goodtime is great! It allows me to focus more of my time on Recruiting and less on scheduling! Goodtime has been a game changer.

Alyxandra Rodriguez

I love working with GoodTime. Their product is amazing and they have a great team!

Reviewed 2018-06-28

The ease of coordination and convenience of scheduling for both our team and our candidates.It is easy to use and cuts down coordination time by 50%. It's extremely user-friendly and provides a great candidate/customer experience.

Erica Waichman

Its been great!

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Really smooth for the candidate, much less back and forth than it was before for getting availability. Also nice that you can show pictures of our office and team. The customer service is excellent esp for such a small company.

Anonymous

Great tool to help automate scheduling

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Tagging system allows us to create dynamic lists to pull interviewers from in real time. This means no more excel spreadsheets to maintain with who is interviewing for what.

Anonymous

quick, responsive, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-28

It drastically cut down the time of schedulingcutting down the time of scheduling, easy to find replacement for the interviewers who declined the interview

Katie Markwith

Very easy to learn and use. Their support staff are always quick in their responses and helpful.

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Speed, AutomationGoodtime is so easy to use. It automates so much of the tricky scheduling process into one, single program.

Anonymous

Very easy to use and great support!

Reviewed 2018-07-05

I like how it saved a lot of time instead of me going back and forth with people on setting up time to chat.

Theresa Morgan

helps me move faster

Reviewed 2018-06-29

once templates are built out super fast and can easily duplicate old interview loops instead of creating new ones from scratch

Anonymous

Our Coordinator team implemented GoodTime and has absolutely felt the positive effects of the tool.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Our team has been impressed by how the software has evolved over the past year. We regularly see improvements and new features. It's clear the GoodTime team values and listens to user feedback.

Elizabeth Robles

This tool is very useful and has increased my scheduling efficiency, but still room for improvement

Reviewed 2018-07-06

- faster request availability - looks more professional from a candidates perspective This software improves the candidate experience- from their end, this looks very clean and is easy to use. From a schedulers perspective, I enjoy the ease in requesting availability.

Tyler Yang

Amazing Product, Amazing Team

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Saved me so much time in my role with scheduling, and helps us see the health of our pipeline in Lever because it integrates! No more manual bookings. Hello free time!+ The team is so easy to work with, they're friendly, always on top of things and really know how to bend over backwards for their clients to make the software work the way their clients need it to. + The platform is super easy to use, but has deeper features that you discover over time.

Alicia Wilson

GoodTime Review

Reviewed 2019-01-10

It has been the best software we have purchased.Best product we have purchased. Saves so much time.