Google Hire Reviews

4.18/5 (91 reviews)

Scott Entwistle

Great software if you use Gmail

Reviewed 2017-10-10

We benefited from Google Hire as it became the book of truth for all of our candidates. An ATS is necessary, and yet we found ourselves struggling and disliking a lot of the alternatives out there. Google Hire is well designed, well integrated into Google products which we use, and for the most part gets the job done of helping us sort/contact/and find candidates. I like the design and ease of use. For the most part, things just work and the software is a pleasure to use. There are some issues with bugs here and there, but generally speaking it's a good lite ATS that looks good and works really well. I would also say that the thing I like the most is their customer service. You can immediately chat with a Google Hire support person, and they're all phenomenal. If they can't resolve my issue, they send it to engineers and get me a solution. The price is also a huge benefit. 100/mo and we have a few users onboard. The fact that they price by org at such a low rate vs charging by seat is awesome. The software itself works as you would generally expect a Google product to. It's good looking, easy to implement, and gives you some good options.

Lonnie McRorey

Next Generation of HIRING technology is here! Best HR product ROI in the market today

Reviewed 2018-12-04

This AI tool that connects with G-SUITE apps which closes the gap between the hiring manager and on-target candidates. When applied to our Software Engineering company called Framework Science www.fwscience.com, it enabled us to hire 20 Sr Level Software Engineers in under 3 weeks with 0 candidate pipeline. The email templates and easy to use scheduling kept our hiring managers and potential candidates connected giving us more quality time with the candidate to gauge cultural fit.Hiring speed, accuracy, and gauge of cultural fit within a unified enterprise platform vastly reducing hiring cost, human error and time to hireI've helped design and build Applicant Tracking Systems, Social Recruiting Modules and many other aspects of talent acquisition over the past 20 years. This AI tool that connects with G-SUITE apps which closes the gap between the hiring manager and on-target candidates. When applied to our Software Engineering company called Framework Science www.fwscience.com, it enabled us to hire 20 Sr Level Software Engineers in under 3 weeks with 0 candidate pipeline. The email templates and easy to use scheduling kept our hiring managers and potential candidates connected giving us more quality time with the candidate to gauge cultural fit. I highly recommend this technology if you are using Google apps like gmail and office apps with internal staff. The power of unified platform vastly reduces risks, task redundancies and eliminates candidates falling through the cracks. Minimum input with Maximum output

Andrew Jimeno

Better than any of the other ATS we've used or researched. Also impressed constant updates!

Reviewed 2018-06-18

It does what we want it to do, with very little fuss. Our teams that rarely used an ATS in the past, are in this thing a lot thru the process and compliment it often (these are designers and UX people and other marketing folks who know a good user experience when they interact with one).

Elaine Wherry

Seamless integration, easy collaboration across teams

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Easy feedback collection, mobile offerings, GSuite integration, and seamless integration from our previous platform. Even with the still-developing features, it's ideal for organizations that are hiring more than 5 roles each month.The integration from our previous platform was absolutely seamless. The candidate scoring is efficient and easy -- we're evaluating candidates faster than ever. Google's ability to search resumes helps us look for potential passive candidates. Finally, love that this integrates well with GSuite.

Jonathan Hurst

I was able to use the software right away, and it was a relief rather than a learning curve.

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Immediately took my hiring from being unwieldy and almost unmanageable, to being reasonable and something I can keep track of. The accessibility. I am familiar with Google apps, and had previously been tracking applications with a Google Spreadsheet and folders and Google docs. The Hire app makes it much easier to coordinate everything, and have all processes related to a particular candidate in one place.

Anonymous

Google Hire is an excellent ATS to help me and my team keep on top of open positions and candidates.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

I absolutely love the ease of use. It completely makes sense how they built it and is such a nice experience for the user. Nothing about it is really complicated and it lives up to the high Google standards. Whether it's an open role, a new candidate or an existing candidate, email templates or other automated features - everything is easily accessible and beautiful to manage. It makes our daily work easier and everything is completely organized. Plus the automated features such as email templates to reject a candidate or scheduling an interview with a few clicks are incredible. We've tried other ATS's and this is a winner!

Tenzin Kalden

Ads do not get any traction and pulls no candidates to the portal.

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Being able to track progress of applicants in the hiring pipeline.The features to track progress of each candidate is good. Ability to create your own custom stages of hiring process is also very good so other team members can see where each candidate is and what phase of hiring process they are on.

Marian Fraley

Google Hire exceeded our expectations. This is an easily customizable ATS that meets all our needs!

Reviewed 2018-07-30

One of my favorite features about this software is the ability to customize application questions for each job posting. Some questions are deliverables to choose from, but we can easily create our own questions to include Yes/No, Multiple Choice, or free form type of answers. Another favorite is the simplicity of setting up job descriptions and publishing the job postings, as well as the ease of reviewing candidates and using easily customizable email templates. And the best part of all is being able schedule interviews with hiring managers directly into their google calendars. User friendly for Hiring Managers who find it easy to review candidates and submit interview feedback.

Kelsi Brown

Google Hire is great for streamlining our interview process!

Reviewed 2018-01-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Best tool we've found to date to meet our needs for an ATS!-Easily integrates with company email, calendars, and helps to streamline communication. -Helps getting feedback from hiring managers and interviews much easier! -Great for tracking progress on candidates.

Henry Matt

Overall Performance

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Can parse out good and bad candidates I am new to the Hire, and Hre was simple and easy to use...at an affordable price. We have received a substantial number of applicants from our Hire postings and will continue to post jobs on this site.

Anonymous

We implemented it for our firm at a time when our hiring needs were expanding.

Reviewed 2017-10-29

The integrations with Google Apps work really well and each new feature makes it even better. It's very easy to navigate, schedule interviews and go through applications and the team is very responsive to feature requests.

Mead Maney, PHR, SHRM-CP

Google Hire makes recruiting so simple. For anyone looking for a new ATS, this is it!

Reviewed 2017-10-26

A lot of time back in the day, along with a product that gets the hiring manager and their teams more involved in the recruitment process.Google is an innovator and it shows with this product. Seamless connection between Gmail and Calendar making the Hire platform easy to implement and use throughout the entire company, with minimal training. Additional add-ons through G suite that continue to make recruiting easier every day. Customer service is second to none, with Hire Help the most responsive team I've ever encountered. Questions are usually answered within an hour of submitting a request, and suggestions and recommendations are valued and acted upon.

Yana Busko

Nice ATS for hiring process. But we are waiting some features like salary field only for admins)

Reviewed 2018-07-20

I like connecting to G-suite and it's easy to schedule interviews. Also I very like field with updates! Nice to see schedule for a day.

Amazing ATS

Reviewed 2018-11-01

Hire integrates perfectly with the rest of GSuite, its easy to use and easy to connect with and hire potential new employees.

Anonymous

Better than everything in its class and much more affordable than other full-featured alternatives.

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Love the integration with Gmail and that they regularly release new features. It's also much more affordable than the alternatives.

Kate Savvina

Is it really very comfortable and easy to use, but a very big functional is missing.

Reviewed 2017-12-21

This is our first software for Recruiting and I have big doubts that it is the best one. The only one benefit, that we get is that everything is well organized and we started to grow our base of candidates. - ease of use - connection with the G-Suite - all information about candidate in one place - good layout

Laurie Sanger

I have found Hire very easy to use. It has a much better user interface than Taleo versions I used.

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Ease of use and good functionality at a good value. I like the user interface and like that it records my gmail emails in the appropriate candidate profiles. It also is much more economical than other systems the company reviewed while providing all the functions needed.

Great resource!

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Love looking for jobs here--- quick and very updated

Melissa Hamblett

Hire by Google

Reviewed 2018-12-12
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommenced Hire by Google.I like how HR and Managers can collaborate on a candidate, add our feed back. I like how it automatically sycs to the google calendar and you can email applicants calendar invites

Melanie Greene

Immensely helpful tool

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Being able to schedule interviews directly with Google Calendar saved me hours of work. The automatic reminders for interviewers to leave feedback also saved me the trouble of doing that manually.- Integration with GSuite (calendars, email, contacts, etc.) - Customizable - Insightful reporting features

Srikanth Parthasarathy

GHire is very intuitive, fast and seamlessly integrates gmail and google calendar.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Seamless integration with gmail and the calendar there by reducing time and duplication of efforts. This was one of our biggest challenge with our previous ATS and GHire solved it for us. Search functionality within the app is great and fast.

Anonymous

I've been able to streamline processes through the integration capabilities.

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Time saver.I enjoy features such as the Integration capability, UI, Cost, and Customization. I can easily stay on top of where candidates are in the process as well as keep an organized record.

Sahil Jain

Hire by Google is best for businessmen

Reviewed 2018-12-23

I am using Google Hire for about 1 year and I have did very much using this app. This app has helped my company to find and hire out a lots of people on the daily basis.This app allows to distribute your jobs in the trusted candidate and get your work done. This app allows to hire any people or invite find any person to hire. This app also has data of past candidates to choose whether he/she fits good for this job or not.

Excellent product.

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Improve our way of recruiting!Ease of use for all the teams. It is the best ATS I have seen so far for the price. All the essential features are there.

Stephanie Dulski

Our hiring process has been streamlined and the software makes it extremely easy to track applicants

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Ease of use, track-ability of applicants, being able to notate an applicant profile and being able to interact with managers and employees about specific profiles.