Grayscale Reviews

Exceptional Software with Exceptional Customer Support

Absolutely exceptional! Great software product great service!

Pros

I like absolutely everything about this software! It has integrated seamlessly with our ATS and elevated both communication quality and communication response time with top talent. The product is incredibly easy to launch (literally takes just minutes!) and even easier to use. There is no need to upload lists of candidates as they auto populate into the program meaning absolutely 0 manual entry! Having...

Cons

To be completely honest there is not much I do not like about this software. I only have wish list items that would further improve my already exceptional experience with Grayscale. I should also mention that this list of items have been discussed with their support team and are in queue for discussion of future product development with some items having already been implemented by their development...

I love Grayscale!

I love Grayscale! I'm a Recruiter and I use it multiple times a day to contact candidates. It allows us to receive a quicker response/increases the chances of candidates responding all together. It is much easier for the candidate to respond wherever they are, and easier for me to send them quick updates and eliminate phone tag. I also use texting to inform people of hiring events. At least 50% of...

Pros

Ease of use, but to be more specific - ability to create templates and the chrome extension Customer service from Grayscale team!

Cons

Cannot add automation in bulk Cannot flag duplicate messages Receive other user's messages when two different people contact the same candidate

Grayscale - Great Resource

Pros

I really like how easy it is for me to keep track of my candidates and to send out bulk messages to them!

Cons

The ability to not receive pictures as a message.

Great texting tool

Overall, the whole experience is great and such a great value compared to other vendors. The team at Grayscale is super helpful and open to your feedback for continuous product improvements. They also release multiple updates through the year so they are always tweaking. I recommend!

Pros

I love the ease of use of Grayscale. The chrome extension lives in your browser and integrates with most major ATS systems. You can contact candidates through grayscale with ease; bulk messaging features are fantastic, and they just released and automation function that is supposed to help with repetitive tasks such as scheduling phone screens, contacting a candidate about an offer, or general following. The jury is still out on the automation since it was just released, but I have no doubts that it will be awesome!

Cons

My only con is I wish I can tie the mobile # with the grayscale app, they issue a new phone # for texting.

Efficient and User Friendly

Our experience has been very positive thus far. The product has created some new efficiencies in our recruiting process.

Pros

The texting feature has been integrated into our ATS, Indeed and Zip Recruiter which allow us to easily reach out to candidates who reply more quickly than by phone or email. The text apply feature allows candidates to self schedule an interview which is also a great time saver.

Cons

Texting multiple candidates as a group could be simplified. Currently this must be facilitated through a spreadsheet.

Must have app for HR!

the Grayscale app is amazing and has made communicating to candidates so much easier and efficient. I often wonder if my emails end up in spam and usually follow-up with a phone call. Today's day, people aren't picking up unknown numbers so it becomes a waiting game. Being able to text and drop a quick line saying check your email is wonderful and has resulted in a quicker communication turnaround for us.

Pros

What I liked most was the how easy it was to install and how quickly we were able to use it. Very easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing at the moment that I like the least.

Grayscale is Awesome

When I have had any questions or concernd the customer support we received was over the top!

Pros

It makes it a breeze staying in touch with our applicants as they would rather text than answer the phone

Cons

I have not found anything I do not like yet