Greenhouse Reviews - Page 6

I've used Greenhouse to recruit for both Qubit & PlayQ and have had a great experience!

This software has consolidated and formalized all of my recruiting efforts.

Pros

I like how customizable and detailed the platform is. Each job dashboard is informative and aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

The prospecting and pipeline building feature and /or tools. It should be easier to import candidates from LinkedIn and track their journey.

Robust SaaS recruiting service with lots of integrations

Overall Greenhouse works well as a recruiting system in our family of SaaS services.

Pros

Greenhouse allows you to build a very detailed recruiting process to match your company standard. From the initial discovery stage to the intensive onsite interview, you can add all the little details into the candidate page. Greenhouse allows you to add interview topics and score the candidate based on each of those. All feedback and final decisions are organized and stored for future reference. Through Greenhouse you can search for candidates on LinkedIn or post them to social media. There's even a nice referral bonus system to incentivize internal referrals. You can use RBAC to limit what employees can see in the system.

Cons

UX is pretty dated and could use an overhaul. Searching for candidates can sometimes be a laborious task. Candidate discussions are pretty static, would be nice to have more dynamic approach (like Slack).

Excellence at it's finest

The best ATS I've used to date- the reporting on the tool is incredible making it seamless to show where there may be issues / bottlenecks in pipeline. Scheduling is a dream with the different integrations. The built in templates make it easy for small teams to perform like a well oiled machine. I can't say enough great things about a tool that really understands the millions of tasks one person in HR performs. This tool makes my small team of three look and feel like a team of 10 with all its functionality. Definitely worth the money you'll make up in no time with happy candidates ready to work for a well tuned organization. It Really is so important to have a seamless process, greenhouse helps tracking to make sure no candidate/task falls through the cracks.

Pros

Every aspect of GreenHouse is amazing, Full cycle recruiting / talent system with HR perks! Full integrations make it easy to love

Cons

I'll admit I just started working with Greenhouse, but I'm definitely used my fair share of ATS- I have yet to find one thing wrong with this tool other than the pricing structure (which isn't huge - just more of a growing pain for a start up)

Great product that can't be beat!

I love using it for recruiting metrics and allowing our team to see instant results.

Pros

It's so easy to use and intuitive to exactly what needs to be done! It's great for tracking candidates and knowing what needs to be done next.

Cons

I wish this integrated with other softwares, but other than that, no complaints!

Greenhouse user for a little under a year.

Pros

Most ATS's are built for HR departments, they are bulky, slow and outdated. Greenhouse is a recruiter's ATS, positioned to help any company that looks at recruiting as a vital function of scale. The ability to track and nurture active as well as passive candidates as they progress through the recruiting process. One of the most important functions of Greenhouse is the interview and evaluation process. Greenhouse prompts recruiters and hiring managers to think about the "why" and the "how", why is this role open? what are we looking for in a candidate? And how do we measure? If you're at a company in high growth mode and you understand the importance of a modern recruiting function, you have to use Greenhouse.

Cons

As with any early stage company there are minor bugs and glitches. I would also like more insight/input into the product roadmap.

One of the best tools on the market ideal for growth companies who believe in structured interviews!

Pros

Mobile App is great for reaching people on the Go! The ability to allow hiring managers to see the back end is great. Also bakes in approval flows and allows for custom tracking links.

Cons

reporting is clunky when you work with GSuite and ability to nurture silver medalists is poor (tags are not helpful)

Greenhouse is AMAZING!

Greenhouse is a tool that is looking to make the hiring experience the best one possible. The tool is intuitive and makes interview confirmations a dream.

Pros

Intuitive Easy to create a hiring experience from start to finish. Makes sending interview confirmations easy.

Cons

Reporting is not as easy as it is in Lever.

I love Greenhouse. It's pretty user friendly and has a lot of features that are easy to use!

Seamless interview process

Pros

Best parts about Greenhouse - setting up jobs, getting candidate through the pipeline, and making offers.

Cons

Integration with DocuSign isn't super seamless. There are a lot of small functions that are helpful, but communication of these new functions isn't super great.

Very User Friendly

Overall, my experience was great and I enjoyed working with Greenhouse. It''s simple and easy to use.

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to use it. It's very intuitive and user friendly compared to a lot of other systems. As an admin of the system, it was simple and easy to figure out and navigate.

Cons

I think more features and integration with different HRIS systems would be nice. It didn't integrate well with our HRIS system.

I don't know what I would do without Greenhouse.

Pros

The simplicity of it. It's easy to use for all users. I like the scorecards function. I love the ease of adding candidates/referrals etc.

Cons

The reporting is hard and when it exports to excel, it's always a mess. I also hate the dashboard. I miss the days it went straight to my jobs.

Makes the Recruiting Process Quick and Easy

Greenhouse has made it easy and straightforward when it comes to the recruiting process. I have leveraged it as someone who is interviewing/searching for candidates as well as someone who has referred others to different positions. It is an easy to use tool from a user perspective with reminders and an easy to use platform.

Pros

Greenhouse has made it very easy to follow the recruiting process - whether it is a referral or it is someone joining my team. It is very easy to see feedback, look at resumes, and review candidates after the interview.

Cons

I really like the software and haven't had anything I don't like about it. That said, I am just a user and don't know much about the setup process or the reporting functionality.

Greenhouse Review

I've used Greenhouse as a super admin for recruiting.

Pros

Greenhouse is highly customizable which is fantastic many teams have different hiring work flows within the same company.

Cons

Since its highly customizable, there can be a big learning curve to figure out all the functionality.

Well Worth a Purchase

It's been great, a good system and easy to use. It has all the features needed and goes above and beyond for a really good price. Dont waste your money on a taleo or icims they dont compare.

Pros

After having Taleo and Workable, this finds all the issues that they had and turns them into non-issues.

Cons

Nothing yet, its been pretty easy and haven't had a complaint yet. Its been fairly easy, I liked the demo and our implementation specialist was nice (not readily available due to vacation but otherwise good)

great product

Great product and always improving

Pros

-easy to use -effective -lots of integrations for automation -love it - set up is easy -easy for managers to understand and engage

Cons

customer service is good just slow, but they do have a good online help price is mid to high for small companies

Top tier ATS for any organization.

This works as advertised and it's best in breed ATS so you're getting exactly what you pay for. Great product and integrations.

Pros

The recruiting is easy with Greenhouse and they've done a great job building integrations with other companies. Makes for a great experience when hiring new employees.

User friendly and engaging

Functionality, engagement, development, collaboration.

Pros

The functionality of building specific interview plans. The ease of adding interviewers to the process and the ability to compare interview feedback is great.

Cons

Talent banking does need a lot of work. The internal job board is also something we have tried to push with Greenhouse for some time however continue to be told it is not a priority at that point. We are now 18 months in...

Best ATS in the game

Pros

Love greenhouse. Easy to use, great customer support team, they are always coming out with new features. Overall great product

Cons

Nothing really bad to say. I've had some tech issues in the past but, every time they come up the support team saves the day

Good for individual companies

It's ok...I've dealt with better and easier applicant tracking systems.

Pros

I have clients that require I submit candidates via Greenhouse as they have it as their applicant tracking system. It is pretty self explanatory and let's you submit clients only for specific jobs that are given to you to recruit for.

Cons

Applicants stay 'active' in the system over a year so if I submit a candidate, it can go back to 2015 if they had been submitted before. Also, I'm on the West Coast and if an interview time is set with a candidate on the East Coast, Greenhouse does not allow for the different time zones and it gets all confusing.

Outstanding!

Fantastic!

Pros

Greenhouse knows how to implement and keep their customers front of mind. This is the best ATS I have used in my time as a recruiter!!

Cons

It is not easy to implement yourself. Do you and your company a favor and just pay for the implementation.

Good Software, but newest version is not an upgrade

Pros

Overall, the software is user friendly and provides and provides quite a bit of options, without being overwhelming. We have had to contact customer service a few times and they are always friendly and more than willing to explain what we're not understanding.

Cons

With the new version of Greenhouse, users are unable to add galleries of photos anywhere on their website, which they were able to do on the previous version. In addition, it's very difficult to add buttons with links to external sites to any section. The section must be a donation page in order to have a button.

Overall Greenhouse has been instrumental in improving our hiring efforts.

Pros

The reporting functionality has been great. It allows us more visibility into our efforts and better communication. In addition, the scorecard aspect is my favorite. I love being able to provide our interviewers with everything they need in one spot.

Cons

There are still a few bugs in the system. Have provided some suggestions along the way and appreciate the level of customer service when providing that feedback.

Simple to use and navigate

I've always had a positive experience with Greenhouse and see it as best in class in the space.

Pros

Greenhouse consistently provides the easiest way for hiring teams to evaluate and review candidates. It's very easy to prepare for interviews and determine who the best candidates are in the final hiring process.

Cons

It's sometimes hard for the user to see the past comments of other interviewers. This should be easier to get to. This is probably done on purpose but Greenhouse should review how users may need this access to make it easier to do a quick review as part of the interview prep so they know where to focus.

Very supportive implementation team; easy for non-tech people!

We were able to quickly implement and build a great database of well qualified candidates. We now have a central place where colleagues in remote locations can be aware candidates, interviews and hires. Also, we can respond quickly to the hiring needs of our organization and scale for contract wins.

Pros

Greenhouse is very easy to use. We had no issues with the set up, importing candidate resumes, and setting up our process flows in a way that makes sense to everyone, even casual users (hiring managers).

Cons

It takes a bit of focus to get the hang of the search but the support team assisted us and now we are proficient.

Greenhouse - Applicant Tracking System

Planning and Implementation are key!

Pros

Very user-friendly system if set up properly on implementation! This system can do so much it is amazing. It made filtering resumes very easy and I really liked that it tells you an estimated time of completion for reviewing resumes. If you need a hand quickly, Greenhouse offers "live chat" I found that super helpful!

Cons

This system can do so much! That was a pro and it's also one of my cons. If you don't need certain features, don't start them off in your implementation. It can really get away from you.

Greenhouse is solid!

They have been very responsive to feedback that we have provided and have made improvements in a timely manner.

Pros

The ability to quickly gather information and move candidates around is great. Our previous system didn't offer as much data exploration, so we greatly appreciate that.

Cons

Some features aren't available that would enhance the product (ex. ability to see live feedback from other members of the team).