Harvest HCM Reviews

4.88/5 (16 reviews)

Christopher Ha, CCP, GRP

A great software platform with even better customer support.

Reviewed 2017-11-17

It makes my job easier! The software we have in place streamlines a lot of administrative processes that would typically take up a lot of time to complete. I like that I can create an employee specific communication in a matter of minutes.

Pros
I really enjoy working with Harvest because they are able to customize systems to accommodate our company needs. Sometimes, when working with larger companies, you have to fit your internal processes into their framework and there isn't too much flexibility. We started with a web-based compensation planning tool and were excited with how easy it was add on a statement distribution module after the tool had essentially been finalized. We have since engaged Harvest in two additional system implementations and could not be happier with how they turned out. The projects I have worked on with Harvest have always been delivered on time. The customer service is top notch and I think this is what differentiates them from other providers.

Cons
I would say nothing, simply because anything that we have disliked about the software, we have had opportunities to make improvements or changes. In one scenario, we were concerned with the security of personal employee award statements. We came up with a solution and ran it by Harvest. From there, in collaboration with Harvest, we implemented an added security measure that subsided our concern. There is a lot of flexibility in working with Harvest and that is why there isn't anything I really dislike about the software. I can change things that I dislike!

Nicole Learch

Wonderful experience and customer service. Our Leadership team also likes the functionality

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-11-22

Pros
What I like most about this software is it is easy to use and more importantly easy for our leadership team to use. They have commented on how our old system used to take days to get through Merit & Bonus recommendations and now they only need to block out 4 hours for a 600 person final review.

Cons
I honestly cannot think of what I like least about this system, as our company changes, I am sure we will have more of a need for analytics/charting of recommendations for leadership meetings.

Jason Gerlt

I found the application easy to use as an employee and as an administrative user

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Simplified and eased or process for obtaining and loading performance evaluation ratings into our core HR system.

Pros
The ability to customize content (competencies, directions, etc) was extremely helpful and valuable to our Organization.

Cons
The challenge with any software is consistency across all platforms/ web browsers. This is not really an issue with the product, but rather the functionality of web browsers. Employees using different browsers have slightly different experiences.

Mary Plumstead (Cagney)

Most Impressive Compensation Management Software

Reviewed 2016-04-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I truly believe that I would be doing a disservice to people who do work compensation by not sharing what I saw as an incredibly easy-to-use and powerful tool built to the client’s specifications.

Cons
I wish this was around when I was active in compensation? I tore my hair out trying to automate this process!

Diana Monaco

Harvest has transformed our Salary Planning process from painful to pleasant.

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-27

Pros
The biggest pro for us has been flexibility. We can update data on the fly...no more blackouts for our Payroll dept. Our planning managers have raved about ease of use and system simplicity. Q1 is crunch time for many of our managers and this system makes planning simple and quick. Our Harvest partners are also very responsive and are always ready to assist.

Mike Demman

Fits our needs!

Reviewed 2016-06-28

Harvest HCM has helped us transform our business model by developing a customized software program to fit our needs!

Pros
It could be configured and customized to what we needed.

Cons
They could use different colors.

Mark Jacobs

The Harvest software was critical in helping us drive efficient HR processes.

Reviewed 2017-11-22

Pros
The tools are intuitive and very easy for managers to navigate and use. The software is also extremely flexible and can be customized to meet our unique needs.

Cons
The modules we currently use (Compensation and Performance Management) are not fully integrated. This year we plan to drive integration of the modules.

Donna L.

Great user ease!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-29

Pros
I had to change 6 job codes in Harvest's software the other day and the interface is so easy to use. Being able to search by title and then quickly toggle between fields to change without having to search again?!

Yuki Horiguchi

Excellent product support and very flexible, easy to use and secure system

Reviewed 2017-04-24

We love Harvest HCM - we were able to work very closely with them to make some customizations to the tool functionality. Once we set that up and tested it, we were off and running - as admins, we could control a lot of what is in the tool. And if we needed their support, Harvest was always quick to respond and resolve any issues we had. The tool is very intuitive to use - our employees did not have any trouble figuring out what to do, even though this was the first time many of them had even done comp planning. Overall, we were very satisfied with Harvest's compensation module and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a cost-effective and reliable solution.

Gretchen Reed

Harvest HCM listens to our needs and provides us with solutions that work well for our business.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-11-17

Pros
The software we use is very intuitive and provides a user-friendly experience for our end users. Their tools are also easily adaptable to our ongoing proposed system changes/enhancements. The tools we use Harvest HCM for are straight-forward and functional. And we receive great vendor support as we utilize the software.

Laura Callender

Harvest Cloud Systems

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-10-05

We have partnered with Harvest for 3 different projects and they have been great to work with. They have helped us build interim systems/processes while our company is merging two large companies. We do not have a combined landscape yet and Harvest has been able to do that for us to process merit, bonus payouts and a job restructure project. They have helped us think outside the box to come up with easy to manage and use systems. Each of our go-lives have gone very smoothly and we had great feedback from users. I enjoy working with them and look forward to partnering again in the future.

Pros
Simplicity of use

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Ashley Wyrick

Easy to Use & Great Support

Reviewed 2017-04-24

The Harvest team was available to answer questions throughout implementation and work through different use cases prior to go live. Most of our features and functionality were built for our initial compensation cycle using the tool; looking forward to partnering together in the future and fine tune our processes.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Liz Spada

Great new tool, the organization quickly adopted this, customer service was amazing!

Reviewed 2015-12-04

Pros - very easy to use. Automated compensation statements were great. Tool was flexible for global organization but easy to view in USD. Eliminated manual work and excel files. Very quick implementation time. Cons - reports weren't great. tool was slow when there were big groups.

Toni McIntosh

I have used CPS as an administrator over the last four years at two different global companies.

Reviewed 2015-12-04

The system is very user friendly and easy to use by HR, Compensation and Managers. Gene is always quick to respond and has been known to work a few weekends in order to help us open the system on time for our APAC countries. It is also easy to use globally.

Molly Billings

Great software - easy to use,

Reviewed 2015-12-04

Easy to use, managers like, works great for merit plannning, great customer service

Melissa Beber

Straight forward and easy to use; easy to conduct business

Reviewed 2015-12-04

flexible to needs of business