Heelix Reviews

4.88/5 (8 reviews)
Pros
  • It helps build culture and allows managers to see the sentiment around work.
  • It allows you to be well-connected with others throughout the company and become aware of achievements and events that may have happened.
  • A great way to give feedback to the business about team progress and challenges. Our team really enjoys ability to share success and positive vibes with the businesss
  • the customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team is really second to none. they take our feedback on board and are constantly developing their product for users benefit.
Cons
  • There is nothing I hate about the software!
  • So far, I've had no issues with Heelix at all.
  • There aren't any issues with Heelix that I have found so far.
  • nothing that I can think of as the solution is really easy to use
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Shari Borodkin

Amazing tool for companies that want to stay connected with their team

Reviewed 2019-12-17

My overall experience with Heelix has been amazing. I love logging in each day to Vibe how I'm doing and see what my colleagues are up to. I would recommend this tool to any company that wants to keep their team motivated, fix any issues within their teams and have their own personal company social media platform.

Pros
I absolutely love how Heelix connects our large company together. We have almost 1,000 employees throughout the country so it can be hard to stay connected with everyone, but through Heelix, we are more connected than ever. I love being able to interact so easily with team members who live across the country through Heelix. Also, giving out 'shout outs' to my team members who do something awesome is a really great way to give them the recognition they deserve and to keep them motivated. And the stats prove it!

Cons
There's nothing that stands out to me about Heelix that I don't like.

Rosemery Landeira

Easy to use - great platform

Reviewed 2019-12-17

I feel like it's a great way to measure staff overall 'state' of wellbeing within the team, like is the team performing and vibing high then that would be your ideal situation, perhaps giving also a lot more insight as to when and how your staff is essentially happy.

Pros
Easy to use, good way to keep in touch with your colleagues. Love seeing photos of colleagues I'd have if not missed the opportunity to see. It's a good tool for managers to see how their team is performing (great on a HR perspective)

Cons
There is nothing I hate about the software!

Giuseppe Lo Cunsolo

The office vibe barometer

Reviewed 2020-01-15

Overall Heelix is easy and fun to use with real time Analytics that provide visibility and insight It gives me a true indicator of my weekly vibe at work. With my weekly satisfaction rate, I can reflect and act on things that really matter.

Pros
Heelix enables to track your employee happiness or overall weekly vibe. As a user there is a true sense of discretion and you can confidently use it even to record a potential not so good week at work. The data will be used by your manager to interact with your team and engage more. Gives you a weekly gauge of your employee satisfaction rate Easy to use - Not invasive

Cons
nothing that I can think of as the solution is really easy to use

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Josh Astawa

Heelix Review

Reviewed 2019-12-17

Ability to praise and be given praise for helping out others or completing tasks

Pros

Cons
There aren't any issues with Heelix that I have found so far.

JC Raad

I love using Heelix

Reviewed 2019-12-17

Pros
I love being able to see how my team is feeling each week. We all more openly discuss any potential issues in the team and have a place where we can recognise each other for the good work we do. I also like being able to track my wins for the year, it makes review conversations so much easier.

Cons
So far, I've had no issues with Heelix at all.

Felipe Ramirez Lastrico

Reviewed 2019-12-18

I like it, it helps me track the sentiment of my team, and company, and people tend to post things there, so it helps keeping up.

Pros
It helps build culture and allows managers to see the sentiment around work.

Cons
I think more options when "vibing" that would better represent the reason for the users vote. Being forced to pick between options that do not reflect the reason for a vote is not the best.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

patrick fitzgerald

Collaborative Team Feedback

Reviewed 2020-01-15

Pros

Cons
Questions about team, management and progress could be more detailed. This would require more interaction but believe would help make data / feedback more reliable and interesting.

Norma Clifford Turner

Happy with Heelix

Used occasionally for 1-2 years

Pros

Cons
you can't stay logged in! there were a few bugs at the start but no issue now.