Kazoo Reviews

4.79/5 (19 reviews)

Cassandra Baumgardner

YouEarnedIt

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Pros
It is very easy to use. It's quick loading for all web pages. It can be customized on the colors and layout you want. Redemption is easy.

Cons
There is nothing I dislike about YouEarnedIt. It's simple and easy to use.

Anonymous

One of the best programs to motivate and reward team members!

Reviewed 2018-11-04

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some people may take advantage of the system, but that goes for anything. It's better to focus on the positive side of things and reward those who definitely deserves it!

Pros
This was definitely a first of it's kind. I love how YouEarnedIt provided a platform to motivate and reward team members. The prizes were awesome, but I'd say the best part is the recognition that is actually announced to the entire company. It made me feel really good when someone gave me a shoutout over the YouEarnedIt platform! Kudos to this company for creating something like this!

Cons
The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one. I noticed some of my colleagues would give each other points just for the hell of it, or because the points were about to expire by the end of the month.

Kelsey Sevening

Kazoo Amazing Recognition Tool + More

Reviewed 2019-12-27

I have no complaints regarding Kazoo in the first two quarters of using it. It's an amazing employee recognition tool, easy to use, similar to other social platforms so easy to pick up. It also has some fun analytics for team members/managers to use. Team members love to get recognized on Kazoo. We recently started using it as a goal system as well, which we used to replace Reflektive (which had frequent employee complaints). It's really multi-use and easy to spend a few minutes a day recognizing colleagues for hard work.

Pros
Kazoo is so easy to use. Our company uses it to quickly recognize great work across individuals and teams, as well as to give points for good 'behaviors' such as working out, volunteering on the weekend, filling out company-wide surveys, etc. Each employee gets a certain # of points to give out per quarter, and you can give your points to anyone. You can quickly recognize team members on their birthdays and work anniversaries with points, and employees can use points to purchase gifts.

Cons
I haven't found anything I didn't like about Kazoo so far, but the caveat being I've only been using it for about 5 months so far.

Kellye Diaz

Excellent reward system!

Reviewed 2019-09-28

We use this just as a recognition tool and it is super helpful to show someone they are doing a good job!

Pros
I like how this is used to reward other people in my organization for a job well done! We have the ability to give points which can be used to purchase company branded items or gift cards to use almost anywhere.

Cons
There is nothing about this I do not like, it is super easy to use to reward fellow employees for a job well done!

Anonymous

Decent experience with a good range of features

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Pros
It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

Cons
It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Chase Martin

YEI is a great tool to recognize your peers!

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Pros
We have been using YouEarnedIt for 6+ months and I've really been enjoying it. It's super easy to navigate and has some pretty cool features. My company integrated 'rewards' - employees can cash in for rewards based on how many points they have. All in all, YEI is a great product for small/mid-sized companies and encourages good behavior.

Cons
In the short period of time we've been using YouEarnedIt, I haven't found anything negative to report. Overall - great product!

Anonymous

Great way to say "Thank You"

Reviewed 2019-02-03

Pros
It can be challenging to figure out how to thank a co-worker for going above and beyond. YouEarnedIt makes it super easy to say "thanks" and give specific reasons for how their efforts made your job easier.

Cons
No cons! The software is very easy to use and fun!

Meredith Leader

Amazing program. My employees love it!

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Pros
It is very user friendly. My employees don't need extensive training on how to use the tool. We were able to customize the tool to have it match the company culture and colors.

Cons
There is nothing that I don't enjoy using with the tool. I just wish that I had more time to devote to upgrading our store.

Good reward system

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Overall it's a good rewards program and super easy for everyone to use! It's been nice having a central place to reward anyone I want to.

Pros
I like that it's super easy to use and everyone's profiles are super easy to grab. When you want to reward a lot of people at once it's super easy to grab their names and reward them quickly. Love that it doesn't take lots of time!

Cons
It's mostly a text based software. I'd love to see a place to have more graphics and animations to really elevate the rewards that I am trying to give.

Anonymous

Give Kudos To Your CoWorkers!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-08-30

It's a great way to improve morale and make sure people are noticed when they're doing well.

Pros
It's nice to physically be able to show kudos to peers, coworkers, or subordinates. It also was a great way to keep morale up when everyone in the company is able to see the praise someone is getting.

Cons
The fact that points expired probably gamifies the system a bit - some people just making sure they use their point sbefore they expire, etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Craig Wigley

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

Reviewed 2017-05-06

Pros
The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

Cons
We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

Sherry Silcox

You earned a good rating!

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Our company uses this platform to incentivise team members to recognize each other for a job well done.

Pros
Easy to use. give and get rewarded. I love the "high five" function and that you can give someone kudos for getting kudos!

Cons
We're integrated with slack for notifications but they are too often so I had to mute the channel, which means I don't get much visibility into see the feed unless I log into the app itself.

Nakul Shah

Make appreciation social again!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-11

Pros
1) in our day-to-day work like, it is important to appreciate the help from fellow company employees. YouEarnedIt makes it possible 2) YouEarnedIt helps elevate the moral of the overall organization

Cons
I am mostly happy with what YouEarnedIt does and the way it does it. I wish it had more integration with more local merchants. Maybe it already has it, just a matter of my organization implementing it.

Amanda Donaldson

Boost Employee moral and reflect company culture

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-05

I think it's a great way for companies to enable employee recognition across the team instead of having it only come from the management

Pros
streamlined, focused UI and good keyboard shortcuts

Cons
i think the success of the tool is entirely dependent on how the company decides to structure the rewards. Our engagement rates dropped significantly amongst our team when our company removed rewards with monetary value

Andrew Bartlow

Best integrated platform on the market

Reviewed 2017-05-04

Pros
Effectively combines continuous feedback, periodic goal reviews, surveys, and recognition. Frankly, it's the ONLY product on the market that does this week - we talked to all the others.

Cons
There are still a few gaps in the features and functionality, but they have worked closely with us to prioritize and share timelines.

Mattie Scull

Reward good behavior

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Pros
I absolutely love this software! I enjoy being able to give points to my coworkers when they've really helped me. I think it is a great way to boost morale around the company. A lot of coworkers who previously went unnoticed when they went above and beyond now receive company-wide praise and points to turn into something concrete as a reward.

Cons
I really don't have any complaints! This software does what it is supposed to do.

Clayton Barney

Love the love

Reviewed 2018-10-17

We have been using it at our company for a few months now and it has been way more successful than I imagined it would be.

Pros
It is nice to be able to recognize someone with more than a thanks. Not only that, it is fun to be able to get on and see all of the Kudos being sent throughout the company.

Cons
If I had to pick something it would be that we are only allocated a certain amount of points to give out in a month, but I understand why.

Chris Mason

Great Service

Reviewed 2016-03-29

Our experience with High Ground has been one of excellent customer service. Trisha who represents our account has been terrific throughout. We are very excited about how we can expand our use of High Ground products to help our people improve their performance everyday and recognize their success.

Patrick Kelly

Employee-centric tool for Goals, Feedback, and Recognition

Reviewed 2016-03-29

HighGround has been a great partner for us. They have been thoughtful collaborators, helping us to move toward a more Employee-centric approach to Performance Enablement.