HireCentric Reviews

4.47/5 (36 reviews)

Marla Galasso

No more stacks of resumes and Post It Notes!

Reviewed 2018-02-21

Having used ExactHire now for nearly four years, I can barely fathom how things worked in *the old days. We have adapted the platform to fit our recruiting department needs and have had sensational results. The ability to easily track multiple job postings, as well as each candidates' progress through the process - without a single email, notepad, or Post It Note - is phenomenal. We currently have 30 positions posted across the U.S., for which there are 8 recruiters on my team. The ease of organization of data is invaluable. Having our own proprietary, personally-branded career center where applicants come to review the post and apply, has increased our value proposition exponentially. The ability to communicate with applicants via email, right from within the system, saves us an incredible amount of time due to the flexibility and automation components. Above all else, the Customer Support team is by far the best in the software support business. Customer reps are highly responsive (as in, within minutes) to every support request. Rep has taken the time to coach me on key features as well provided insight on the tricky in's and out's of compliant job applications. Rep and I have such a great rapport its like working with a friend. For the price point, it is an incredible value, and it has changed the landscape of what I do on a daily basis. We could not do what we do, without ExactHire.

Debbie Cantin

Excellent Integration & Investment

Reviewed 2016-10-31

HireCentric /Exact Hire has proven to be a valuable resource that has streamlined our candidate and On-Boarding process. The implementation took some time but after all the bugs were worked out, the system ran seamlessly. This is very important because our organization is process driven. This means that we align our processes to reduce touch labor, which results in more Return on Investment (ROI). We have tried previous HR solutions in the past but none has produced the results obtained from using HireCentric/Exact Hire. The service provided to us was top notch. I highly recommend this product to companies who want to align their business processes with a time efficient tool. The time spent learning about this product along with the initial implementation is well spent. Debbie CantinThe process works seamlessly from the candidate thru employee integration.

Kelsey Price

Great bang for your buck!

Reviewed 2016-10-31

As a company that has over 50 retail locations, HireCentric offers the ease of multiple Manager accounts to track applications. Visually the site is very user friendly and does not complicate the process. Mass emails, unlimited postings, and unlimited user accounts are my favorite features. Also, the one on one customer support we receive is timely and tailored exactly to our needs, we talk to the same Rep every time! We have seen an increase in our Indeed applications which has helped us get connected with some of our best candidates. We are very happy with HireCentric! -Unlimited Postings -Connected to Indeed -Unlimited Accounts -One on one customer service with the same Rep -Customization of applications per posting

Jamie Sills

Using HireCentric for employment applications has made our applicant review process so easy!

Reviewed 2018-02-20

By taking a layer out of the process by removing the middle person from printing and forwarding all the applications to each manager we have a faster and easier application review now. I love the ease of posting new available positions. We use a template for the basic position and then add the location to the posting. We are able to customize the applications with particular questions for the applicant based on that particular job and can send the applications among different managers that may be involved in the hiring process. I also like that we can see each position an applicant has applied for an read what notes that hiring manager left.

Michael Haynes, MBA

Very helpful anytime I need assistance.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

Easy to use, simple format, good tracking of the traffic to site. I am able to quickly teach new users on the key elements of the software.

Lindsey LeVeck

Exact Hire review

Reviewed 2016-10-28

We implemented the new Exact Hire platform a few years ago. We are a small/medium size company that is continuously growing. EH worked with us to customize the platform to our specific needs. We enjoy the "share" feature, enabling sharing of the open position easily by email or posting to a social network. The system is easy to navigate and customer support is fantastic. Easy to use/navigate with a simple layout.

Tricia Casey

The Biggest Bang for your Buck with Customer Service to Boot

Reviewed 2016-10-28

HireCentric is easy to use. Plain and simple. Recruiting can be detailed and complicated and having a system that is easy to navigate and provides the information I need at the click of the mouse makes all the difference to me during a busy, stressful day. I can't imagine using any other ATS.The system navigation is easy because the organization and flow of information makes sense to a recruiter.

Molly Cutcliff

Perspective from an HR Admin. Asst.

Reviewed 2016-11-03

Excellent tech support. The staff responds immediately and in terms I understand. The tool itself could use some fine tweaking. We've had issues/concerns over formatting using cut/paste with Word. What we see doesn't always appear as the same when posted out to colleges (missing bullet points, line spacing, etc.). Creating a new job template should be one in the same with creating a new job posting (too many steps to posting a job). Should be able to cut and paste a job, create the custom questions, see a preview prior to posting (which HireCentric does not allow you to do), determine where you want it posted and then go. I always have to log into our website after posting and take a quick check to ensure formatting is correct. I'd like to see the Notes section capture more content of email communications. Searching for an applicant's resume should be easier. When I'm finished I should be able to go back to the home page, but rather it gives me the option of closing the screen and return to the previous page, but that never happens. It then takes me entirely out of HireCentric so I end up logging back in. I have yet to figure out (much less use) the purpose of the Spotlight tool. We don't use the "generate a link" option. I do like the fact that their team will post to a limited number of colleges/universities. This is a huge time saver for me (even though it might be posted a couple days later.) I do like the ease of knowing if I've sent an applicant a request to complete the remaining portions of the application just by looking at the icons. I do like the reference links if I'm in a jam. I miss seeing the colored picture icons. I do like the ease of creating customized questions. I appreciate the fact that I can request a background check in one easy sweep. I do like the established templates (e.g., asking a candidate at the beginning of a background check, thanking them for their interest in employment, etc.). And I give the tech support team an A+ for always answering the silliest of my questions. Thank you for asking for our feedback.

Chanel Tabares

Pretty good so far!

Reviewed 2016-10-28

The best thing about Exact Hire ATS is the client support. Jeff Hallam, Nancy Meyer and Chantel Hatch were all very helpful, patient and supportive throughout the entire implementation process! They are very good at following up and keeping you on track with implementation and support/questions. That is invaluable. It is probably one of the most affordable ATS systems out there. Still learning how to use all the features and I think the printable version of the application could be better if it were in an actual form format. Also, it would be very cool if we could customize the Thank You page at the end of the application because we as a company have applicants complete a personality assessment and it would be better to have that at the end of the application as opposed to as one of the questions. Overall, definitely a system I would give a try. It is very good for the price, user friendly, easy ti implement and with the help of the reps I do recommend for any growing company!!client support functionality user friendliness

Jamillah Foster

First time user

Reviewed 2016-10-28

I have been a recruiter for over 10 years and this was my first time using Hirecentric. There are some features that I have worked with in the past that I would like to see like resume parsing, etc...I love the fact that it is an ATS, that is a must in recruiting.

Kristie Holmes

HireCentric is a great value, giving us a lot for one low price.

Reviewed 2017-05-04

HireCentric provides us with multiple functionalities at a price tailored to fit our budget. We have lowered our recruiting costs, while increasing not only the number of new hires, but in their quality as well. I can post our jobs to multiple boards with one click and better reach the target niche I was struggling to find before. My company is virtual and spread across the country, so this allows us to easily share notes about applicants at different stages in the interview process. The Applicant Tracking System piece has made my job much easier.

Marty Petitt

Easy to use and get great candidates.

Reviewed 2018-02-21

Really easy software to use and great for job postings. You can set up new ones or copy old ones to use over again with minimal changes.Very easy to set up new job postings. We use it for almost all of our jobs. Iit very useful in getting our jobs posted. The software is easy to use and easy to copy an old job posting to make new ones. It is probably one of the most user friendly software around.

Lisa Alexander

New HireCentric user

Reviewed 2016-11-02

I've been using HireCentric for around 4 months. It takes a while to get to know your way around in the software. They do have videos and links to go find answers for yourself, but we are so busy I dont have time to go find the answers. We love being able to have job related questions, and ratings for the questions. I love the hiring managers being able to go into the system to review the data and their ability to mark which are qualified, not qualified, wanting to call, etc.I like being able to ad job specific questions. I also like being able to label where the job is in the hiring level. I love having all the data in the software to come back to review without going to paper resumes.

Holly Konieczny

HireCentric-Great product for the price!

Reviewed 2016-10-31

HireCentric has been a great option for us being a smaller company, but needs to be compliant for Affirmative Action and EEOC reporting. The system is easy to use and the customer service of the team is amazing. The set up of the system was quick and easy--we were functioning within a few weeks of the contract being signed. They are responsive and open to hearing opinions of the user. I feel like I get 1:1 attention from the customer service team. Easy to implement/quick turnaround to get running on it. Very user friendly. Able to post on the free sites.

Sue Fiebig

Excellent ATS!

Reviewed 2017-10-24

It's easy to use, the support staff is very helpful, set up and implementation is very easy, easy to add sources for recruiting.

kenda bryant

HR Admin Asst III

Reviewed 2016-10-28

I've beening using Hire Centric for about 3 years now and has made hiring so much easier. I love the customer service and how helpful they have been.easy to use

Don Crankshaw

Our applicant review process improved ten fold by converting to HireCentric.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

Faster turn around on hiring by streamlining the application process directly to the managers.I love how easy it is to post new jobs and review applicants. We have been able to streamline the process so applications go straight to the hiring manager. This cut down work time in HR by eliminating the need to print and send applications via inter office mail to the managers for review.

Lindsey Hays

Amazing customer service & easy implementation process

Reviewed 2018-02-06

More applications due to the ease of use for applicants. Our old system had a lot of issues causing applicants to stop the application process and never apply.The cost, the customer service we receive, and the ease of use of the system for admins and managers.

Cassie Jennings

Select Ortho's review of ExactHire

Reviewed 2016-11-02

Anytime I need assistance or contact support I am helped efficiently and effectively. the ATS interface is easy to navigate and provides nice features. HireCentric provides an affordable and efficient product. Ease of use. The customer service.

Cindy Sachnoff

Decent ATS System

Reviewed 2016-10-30

HireCentric was in place when I came on board 22 months ago. I wasn't sure if it would have enough for our needs as we were on a major hiring initiative but I have found it to be an easy system to use and it has all the functionalities I require.

Hannah Hirschfeld

Pretty Easy to use.

Reviewed 2016-10-31

Hirecentric is a pretty easy recruiting tool to use. Their customer support is great, I have emailed them on a couple of occasions and have gotten feedback fairly quickly with solutions to my problems.The simplicity of this tool.

Aliyah Proctor

I use HireCentric daily and I think it is super efficient in recruiting on a large scale.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

The functionality is super user friendly and customer support is usually good about getting back in a timely manner depending on the issue.

Grace Volsky

Overall, Exacthire is a basic ATS.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

I like that the jobs that I post go directly to multiple external hiring websites just as any ATS would.

Kyle Squires

It's an excellent TMS system

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Ease of use, easy to customize, good customer support, good value for the money, easy to learn, ability to expand into other areas of the system

Jeanette Hamilton

This has made our application process and Affirmative Action Tracking so much easier!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-10-28

Before HireCentric, we had tons of paper files and long grueling spreadsheets to maintain. Now with HireCentric, I just direct all of our applicants to one website, and boom, all the information needed for tracking is at your fingertips. Ease of use and makes AA tracking so much easier.