HireMojo Reviews

4.45/5 (10 reviews)

Anonymous

Hiring without the headaches is right!

Reviewed 2015-07-29

Simply put, HireMojo is the best and easiest way I've ever made a hire. The craziest part about HireMojo is the realization that I had been doing things wrong for so long, and wasting countless hours that I didn't need to. HireMojo helps you automate the entire hiring process from start to finish, and it begins with the job description. I used to think that it wasn't such a pain to write my own description, but after seeing HireMojo's database and seeing descriptions backed by metrics, I realized I had been doing things all wrong. Why write your own when you can preview the ones that have been most successful in landing a hire in the fastest amount of time and then customize to meet your needs. The other big things were the online interviewing and automatic scoring. I cannot tell you how much easier this made it to make a hire. I knew immediately who the best-fit candidates were, and was able to bring in the best talent way faster than I expected. The third big thing was the included smart job marketing. Other providers like Smartrecruiters and ZipRecruiter charge you up front to use their platform, and then charge you additional fees to post your job on the networks that bring you candidates. HireMojo was completely transparent with their pricing and literally does everything they can to make sure you get the most qualified candidates possible, and their included job marketing goes out to all the premium boards that really matter. All in all, HireMojo is the best kept secret in the hiring world. They offer the best price-to-performance and unlike other services they truly care about you making a hire, and they don't nickel and dime you along the way.

Pros
Where do I start! The job description and online interview database, as well as the included smart job marketing and automatic candidate screening. This is the most complete system for hiring, and no other product on the market can match what they do.

Cons
The only real negative here is that the UI could use a little work. I've been told that there's a huuuge remodel along the way and have even been shown prototypes, which look amazing by the way. Overall, this is a product that you shouldn't sleep on because it will completely change the way you make a hire.

Carmen Jacinto

HireMojo expands your staff and gives better information!

Reviewed 2015-05-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
What I like best about this product and vendor is the founder of the company is business and technical savvy. Their staff and those continuing the work are smart and customer service friendly. The automated employee referral options and the ability to scale globally are helpful.

Cons
What I like least about this product and vendor is I wish I had more time and resources to better use the technology. As time goes on, there will be better ways to tweet shorter messages about the postings via the platform, etc. Teams should get comfortable with the automated messages that go out.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Jim B

Need to streamline your hiring process? Try HireMojo.

Reviewed 2013-08-21

I was seeking a prequalification questionnaire process and hiring process that provided me with an understanding of our candidates without spending hours on the phone talking with each. It needed to be organized, user friendly with progressive tracking built in.

Pros
It exceeded my expectations on developing the depth of candidate reviews I required and hence made the hiring process much more efficient. The HM staff were very flexible to help me accomplish my goals and change things to work for me.

Cons
My candidate base is very limited due to the nature of what we do and reaching them has been difficult but this is not a reflection on HireMojo. HM kept changing things (which was fantastic) and working with me to reach out as much as possible.

Response from HireMojo

Jim,

Thank you so much for your feedback! This really helps us zero in on how we can provide the best service! We look forward to working with you more! ~Abby

Paula W. Senior Recruiter

A tool for Recruiters!

Reviewed 2013-09-23

After working with the tool for a few months I'm impressed with how easy it is! I appreciate being able to post, create pre-screen questions and source the database all in one location!

Pros
Easy posting, pre-screen questions (both custom and a list to review and choose from), database of potential candidates to source.

Cons
I'd like to see some of the features be a bit more intuitive. For example, re-posting a job after the initial posting should be easier to locate.

Response from HireMojo

Paula, we are so happy that you are enjoying the HireMojo app! I hope you share your opinion with your friends! Thank you for the feedback as to how we can improve, I'll share that with our team! ~Abby

Laurie

So far, so GREAT!

Reviewed 2013-11-13

We started using HireMojo about a week ago, and have been nothing but impressed so far. Once your job description and interview question are in place, the rest of the work is done for you. Almost every candidate that passed has been contacted for interviews. The very first applicant was awesome! I look forward to using this platform from now on.

Pros
Ease of use Quality of applicants

Cons
Still need to contact rep for some features functionality (assigning hiring manager, package upgrades)

Response from HireMojo

Thank you so much for this review Laurie!! We hope you continue to have success using HireMojo!

Betty Roffwarg

Why I love Hire Mojo!

Reviewed 2013-08-20

As a busy search consultant, Hire Mojo has made my life much easier. Life before HM included separate postings to the big job board. Now candidate tracking is all done from a single source dashboard. Thank you, Hire Mojo.

Pros
Ease of use Very cost effective Casts a wide net with cross postings to the job boards Easy to use dashboard with candidate notes Links to social media

Response from HireMojo

Hey Betty, we're so glad that you're loving HireMojo to grow your business! We've sent you a 10% off your next hire coupon as a little thank you from us for Sharing the Mojo.

Nour Azizoglii

Operations Assistant Posting

Reviewed 2013-09-23

Please find my feedback below.

Pros
It attracts qualified applicants.

Cons
Everything was really great, but I think the website can be way more user friendly and more simple. Also, the 1 job posting is expensive. It would be better to be able to post for another job and add different location for the same old posting.

Response from HireMojo

Thank you so much Nour, for your feedback! We really appreciate your insight and I'll share your review with our team! ~Abby

Marcia Becker

GREAT WAY TO HIRE STAFF

Reviewed 2013-10-09

Hire Mojo is a great way to find applicants and save time. We love the questionaire process which has elminated the need for first call interviews all together. The website is very easy to use and a great way to keep all the hiring information organized.

Pros
How many canidates respond Website questionaire

Cons
None

Response from HireMojo

Thanks Marcia! We are very happy that you are having such a great experience! Let us know how we can be of further assistance and have a great day!

Tori Gonzalez

hire mojo review

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
posting ads for hires was simple on this

Cons
the screening process or validity of candidates was not good

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10