HireScore Reviews

4.89/5 (9 reviews)

John Stachler

An excellent tool that becomes an extension of the organization

Reviewed 2017-05-31

This was my first experience utilizing specific software for the hiring process, I have found it to be very intuitive and it has made the process much more efficient for our team. There are many ways to mine the data with this software in regards to your applicants, which really helps to streamline the overall process for you. For a growing organization, with limited additional resources, this has truly been a great extension of our team.

Karyn Olsson

HireScore and the Stang team left me feeling confident I made the right decision.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-05-15

Saved me time, money and increased my confidence throughout the hire process.HireScore looks beyond the resume of a candidate and digs deep into a person's profile to assure they are a the right cultural fit. In addition to a very clever applicant software, the Stang team was professional and responsive guiding me to make the best decisions. The software's ability to rank candidates and the supportive Stang team saved me time, money and delivered a great new employee!

Kathy Stuart

Great system to use for hiring strong, qualified employees.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Easy to use, can make our own notes for future reference. Has lightened the load for tracking our hiring metrics.

Nancy O'Hare

Best money I have spent in recruitment efforts. 100% recommend to any company owner

Reviewed 2018-05-18

This was the most efficient and cost effective way to hire new staff. The applicants that came to me through this process were more qualified applicants that I have ever found on my own. I will NOT hire with Stang's involvement in the future! They are a business owners best resource!

RJ Parrish

Impressive ranking abilities for job candidates

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Rock solid hiring solution for small businessesWe did the demo of HireScore found it to be an incredibly powerful system for funneling in job applicants, assessing their skills/abilities, and then displaying them in a clear-cut list from best to worst, making the selection process for us easy.

Eric Ollis

A great time saver and we've been very happy with the resulting hires

Reviewed 2016-11-02

Stang's Software has made it easy to take a scientific approach to hiring. The scoring process allows for objective comparisons early in the hiring process so the most qualified candidates can be recognized and interviewed. We've seen the advantages over going through stacks of resumes which lack standardization.

David Rowe

Hire Score Talent Portal

Reviewed 2016-11-02

We received excellent support. Unfortunately, our organization did not take full advantage of the capabilities of this service.

Timothy Thomas

Great service every time!

Reviewed 2016-11-02

We have had great success in hiring quality people from the candidates recommended using Stang Decision Systems. The process is thorough and makes hiring easy for an organization.

Brad Aldrich

D.A. Glass America

Reviewed 2016-11-02

The entire experience with Stang was great. Personal service, very easy-to-use portal, and a process that is effective.