Honeit Reviews

Honeit

Phone Interview Technology for Hiring, Recruiting & Research

Honeit

Review Summary

Pros

Ve recommended Honeit to my husband that has his own start-up, I wish the lag in calls wasn't there but overall, I'm a big fan.

Marha I.

I love HoneIT... it is very great for technical Recruiting.

Sheena O.

Tim D.

Cons

There are some functional issues. There's a lag in calls and the system can get to be a little glitchy at times.

Marha I.

Sheena O.

Not sure how to forward some of the information to clients.

Bob L.

4.7

Honeit makes interviewing much easier and more effective

Has made my phone interviews more effective and efficient. I can concentrate on the candidate's answers and a dialogue with them because I don't have to get bogged down taking notes during the interview. And the excerpts from the interview are useful to review after and to share with hiring managers.

Pros

Easy conference call setup with candidates including calendar synch. Then easy to load your standard interview guides and time stamp the candidate's answers for reference later. After the interview is completed, a complete recording and archived Word/PDF is available for reference or for sharing with hiring managers.

Cons

Sometimes the language translation is choppy but that's a challenge for all similar transcription services.

Game Changer!

I think Honeit is great! It allows the hiring managers to hear my candidate's passion when describing their job or career aspirations and gives our hiring managers a better idea if they would like to move my candidate to the next step. It's also helpful to have a record of all my calls and the ability to go back and reference conversations within seconds.

Pros

The software was already integrated when I started with The Growth Factor Group, so I can't speak on the integration process, but this software is a true game changer! I've been in the recruiting/staffing industry for almost 4 years now and I can't believe that I've lived without it all this time. It's such a great tool to share candidate answers with the hiring manager. I can also easily go back to a certain part of the conversation within seconds!

Cons

One thing I think the software could improve on is the editing. It would be awesome if you can cut highlights based on millisecond. I interact with my candidates a lot with the mmhmm's and yeah's, which I don't want the hiring manager to hear, but also don't want to cut out the last part of my candidate's answer. Sometimes I have to pick one or the other.

Great Software

Pros

I really love the call out feature. If someone does not join the meeting with me, I can call them with the click of a button.

Cons

The call out feature does not allow you to choose your call guide.

If recruiting - why aren't you using Honeit?

All of the above Cons are minor compared to the pros. My biggest concern about doing a review for Honeit is that it gives away what my clients view as a competitive advantage of doing business with my firm!

Pros

Ease of use - seamless to transition to our phone interviewing process. Professional appearance of candidate submissions to clients Very responsive and detailed customer support on issues - many times from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself using recorded screen videos of usage suggestions

Cons

1) Not the products fault, but needing to edit Q&A clips can be time intensive if you're not being very conscious of when you click response markers during the interview. But the product is very user friendly in editing of the recorded clips. 2) I do wish that it was integrated with our ATS, Loxo. We could save so much time in copy/pasting and uploading candidate data between the 2 App as well as the honeit recording and notes with the candidate records. 3) As the owner/admin for my firm - I feel I should easy access to my recruiters records and all of the candidates within our company use. The only way I can get to that is through the calendar schedule but only gives access to the recording not edit-ability of the candidate record.

Honeit Team is very customer service driven—one of the best!

Honeit does an excellent job of branding your info into the automated schedular. This has eliminated chasing candidates for time availability and improved the total presentation of their credentials. Honeit has increased my productivity with candidates that I want to interview. Allows me to be a better listener and not be concerned about note taking.

Pros

Honeit does it all Schedules, confirms appointments multiple times leading up to the appointment, provides a conference line that works very well, records the discussion and provides a transcript highlighted in 3-5 sec intervals which allows easy access to review specific times during the discussion.

Cons

The AI technology accuracy in capturing the words is acceptable. You are able to figure out the words via the context of the discussion.

I love HoneIT... it is very great for technical Recruiting!

Pros

I love that you can record the conversation and then send snippets of the candidate's answer to be reviewed by the Hiring Managers. It allows me to be more engaged in the conversation, ask better questions, and provide more detail to the Hiring Manager because I am not missing anything or trying to take shorthand notes.

Cons

I don't like that you have to tell the candidate they are being recorded when you dial-out. I wish there was a way for an automated voice to say it is "so and so" calling and do you accept the call.

Honeit is My Best Friend

From setting up the Screen to sending the link to the Client, the experience is a "10"

Pros

Since Candidates talk fast most of the time and because I want to present them in the best possible way, Honeit allows me to capture the entire conversation so that I can go back to each question if needed. I have one particular Client who loves to listen to the Audio, to hear the Candidate's communication skills. Honeit is very helpful for roles that are very technical. Very difficult to write everything down and understand everthing being said. With Honeit, I have the most accurate Screen possible. One feature I like is adding a new question during the Screen, on the fly.

Cons

Like any software program, it takes some time to master and feel comfortable....but not THAT long with Honeit. I really can't think of anything I don't like.

Cannot recruit with this tool!

Pros

The best part about this tool is that I can actually be engaged in conversations with candidates and I do not have to worry about writing everything down. Because of that, I believe I am able to build more genuine relationships with candidates and get a clearer picture of their backgrounds.

Cons

The software does tend to need pretty high internet speed which can create lags in calls with candidates fairly often.

Great Product - Phenomenal Results

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have always been incredibly supportive in understanding our organization and the growth path we've been on. They were responsive when we needed to scale up and help us dial things back down during the initial COVID hit. They are willing to make any situation work and listened when we asked for additional product features.

Pros

The ease of use is a major factor in our appreciation of HoneIt.

Cons

The VOIP feature for our international interviews seems to be a bit "glitchy." We aren't sure if its an ISP problem on either end of the call - or if it's a passthrough issue.

Honeit Review

Excellent.

Pros

The ability to record conversations to share with managers and to listen to highlights a second or third time.

Cons

I can't think of anything. All of the features work very well.

A must-have for recruiting!

Pros

Very easy to use and a huge time saver! Even just the call scheduling feature is fantastic, but being able to record bits of audio is an amazing and helpful tool -- we've been able to quickly consider talent for a variety of roles this way.

Cons

Some minor issues occasionally (e.g. calls needing to be reprocessed/didn't record correctly, or the scheduler double booking me), but they are fairly rare and easily handled.

Honeit Review

It's a great tool for a recruiter so he could pay attention and capture all pertinent information on every call

Pros

Ability to be able to really pay attention to the call as I know the information has been captured and I can go back to it after work

Cons

Not sure how to forward some of the information to clients

Makes recruiting easy!

I've recommended Honeit to my husband that has his own start-up, I wish the lag in calls wasn't there but overall, I'm a big fan.

Pros

I LOVE that I am able to go back and listen to interviews. Our clients love that they can listen to snippets of the interview and get an idea of candidate communication skills.

I love HoneIt!!!

Pros

The audio recordings are great; you have the ability to focus on your conversations and refer back to them later. Also, the audio clips help highlight the candidate's skills to hiring managers

Cons

Sometimes issues with audio quality and retrieving recorded calls but this doesn't happen often.