honeybeeBase Logo

honeybeeBase Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend7.72/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I am impressed with the ease to update the features within this software. The technical support team and knowledge base is also extremely impressive.

JT

John T.

Great functionality for the price. Love the ability to send mail to each other without having email.

PL

Pam L.

What I like best about the software is the app that I can download onto my phone. I start my day out at properties and this lets my team know where I am.

CU

Christine U.

The bugs in the software, when it freezes, or throws an error, which I understand sometimes is operator error.

CG

Crystal G.

Clocking in, tracking work hours and paid time off hours. We are also solving problems of employees giving in a fake clock in time.

tt

tomiwa t.

Sometimes scrolling on the application on my cell phone accidentally clocks me in or out without me knowing it.

CL

Microsoft Excel-logocaret
listing-logo

Microsoft Excel

Compare both
How would you rate honeybeeBase?

Finally a service that does what it claims to do

Pros

I love everything about HBB especially the APP! It's very easy to use and extremely user friendly. I love that you can set multiple time zones. We have locations all over the US and having the time zones set for specific employees is a god send!

Cons

I don't like that you can't edit an employees timecard in real time. You have to wait until the employee ends the shift to make any changes.

Newby

I transferred to this in accordance to Crosstown Courier that I have my contract with

Pros

Uploading a photo ability to log vacation hrs

Cons

It doesn't matter what I do the same icons&tools displayed on the help screens for both the mobile and the desktop sites aren't the same as what I have available to me it's very frustrating and I still don't know if I was able to approve my hours so in the back of my head all I can think about is not getting paid

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble navigating the system. While some of your questions may need to be answered by your administrator based on the policies they have put in place, our support staff is available by email Support@honeybeebase.com or by phone 234-262-0005. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have!

Admin Use

I enjoy it. I am very computer savvy so the complications with the website does not bother me, however it is completed for others to understand.

Pros

It is easy to use to log times. it is easy to add users. It is easy to use on phone.

Cons

The complications with holiday days off and running reports. Switching locations or status and having to push "change status", because if you push "done" on the keyboard it does not take the information and you have to restart.

Review to help grow the honeybeeBase

Pros

It was very efficient and easy to use, every user had their own Login information.

Cons

It required a login information, which usually took a little time to sign in and almost made employees appear late. Soft wares where ID's are simply swiped seem good.

I love it

I love using the app and would recommend to other companies!

Pros

It’s very easy to understand and move throughout the app!

Cons

I haven’t found anything! I enjoy using it!

I am a user and I create schedules for one location

It is great for clocking employees in and out. It is a great way to communicate schedules.

Pros

Clocking in is easy, and communication between staff members is possible.

Cons

It was very difficult and took many tries over about a month to add a person to create the schedule at one location. Finally got it to work, but not sure how we did it.

Not bad for website application

If you set it as a homepage it’s easier to remember to use and get used to.

Pros

Ease of clocking in and out, review of time punches for the week.

Cons

I feel this should be a desktop application of some sort, instead of always have to open it in internet explorer or google chrome, or at least have a background app that stays open to remind you to clock in and out.

When it works it's great

Overall positive, definitely like the fact I can clock in and out from my phone!

Pros

Phone app, ease of access to my information, ability to navigate throughout the site.

Cons

Seems to have a lot of technical errors causing missed punches in and out and time clock issues

Good product for the price.

Pros

It's cheap and aesthetically pleasing. Easy for staff to use. The mobile app is nice.

Cons

No time rounding. Some PTO settings seem to have issues and don't add correct accruals. This requires manual adjustments.

Excellence

Pros

Ease of use...easy set up..effectively operating system

Cons

Nothing is wrong with app...does everything I require

Very frustrating product

Pros

Being able to see the hours in the week that I worked as well as where I was at. Working in real estate, I'm traveling all over the place so it's also nice to look back and see where I was.

Cons

There are constant problems with the functionality of the software. It is very frustrating. More often than not, it just doesn't work the way it should.

The glitches are frustrating, great idea though

Pros

The ability to clock in or out when visiting other sites or offices and not being tied to a time clock or computer with a certain program

Cons

The software does not always work. I can clock out and come back into program and it shows that I am not clocked out. So there has to be a time fix.

It's okay but time off feature is weird

Pros

Shows total hours clocked in a week, one-click clocking in, people using it for scheduling have a lot of functions, cute bees

Cons

PTO requests are clunky, dependent on internet so can take a while to load, something on the admin level is probably unclear bc we've had some confusion over how time off requests are processed

Pretty good app

MUCH better than written timecards!

Pros

It’s easy for keeping track of your time.

Cons

Sometimes slow, pop ups are very inconvenient

DRRCS

The app runs slow occassionally

Pros

I am able to keep track of my employees times. I'm also able to view the available time I have off. I like the clock in and clock out location on the map.

Cons

Without timesheets it's hard to make sure the staff are getting their exact hours.

App Sucks

Kinda of anticlimactic. Seems like a good idea at first, but weak software makes it not user friendly. I feel there are a lot of choices out there and HoneyBeeBase is losing my confidence.

Pros

I can clock in from anywhere

Cons

It seems to be always loading. It works 45% of the time when not on wifi. My boss always has to adjust the hours because the app hardly lets me clock in.

Honeybee Base Review

I think this is one of the easiest time recording systems I've ever used before. Like I said before, the interface is user friendly and intuitive.

Pros

Very easy to use. It was so simple, I found the interface intuitive and user friendly.

Cons

Every know and then we'd experience some glitches, as far as not recording clocking in, or out.

Ok to Use

Easier to use than a punch time clock.

Pros

It's great when it works. Weather sometimes affects it.

Cons

Sometimes I can't use it. Won't work properly.

Feedback

Have had a lot of issue with it

Pros

Easy lay out / use, I like that my HR team handles everything and all I have to do is clock in or out

Cons

Freezes alot and you have to wait for bee to completely stop spinning before you can be sure you clocked out or in

honeybee review

Pros

I like that its easy to access by having an app on my phone.

Cons

Sometimes the app will freeze or not accept the clock in or out, so the time has to be fixed by an administrator which requires extra paperwork in our office.

My Review

I think overall Honeybeebase does what it needs to, but it could work a lot smoother.

Pros

It is necessary for work and is any easy way to request time off.

Cons

The inconsistencies and slowness of the app. Sometimes my start work button doesn't show up on the app.

Great time keeping

Pros

It's ease of use is worth applauding, I have had bad experiences logging in and out of other clocking servers/sites.

Cons

It clocks me out early when I click in in the morning, I'm clocked out before I finish my shift.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Very easy to use. App works on amy platform. Android, apple, windows...all work seamlessly.

Pros

Easy of use. App works seamlessly. Accurate time keeping and payroll accounting.

Cons

GPS location takes some time when cell phone reception is poor

Great

Pros

It's easy going. Fast & it's beyond very simple

Cons

Nothing, it's a great day base for anyone to use.

GREAT customer service! Always there to help with questions and set up.

Pros

Great functionality for the price. Love the ability to send mail to each other without having email!

Cons

Would like better reporting. Have to push reports to Excel, then manipulate. More internal reports would be helpful.