SaaS LMS Reviews

SaaS LMS

It takes more than LMS software to do good online learning.

SaaS LMS

Review Summary

4.7

Great experience working with EdTek and their hosting of my course.

Edtek made the software easy to use!

Pros

The ability to reach out for help to a staff who knew the software and with a quick response time. It made my learning curve very short, and the ability to write an extensive course quickly, which was being forced on me due to deadlines. I achieved my goal of creating a valuable learning experience for the participants in 30 days!

Cons

The software did not offer all the activity levels I wanted to use, but the staff created work-arounds which worked. Since implementation, there have been several upgrades so I suspect the software has become more loaded with features. For online learning, EdTek was great in helping me achieve my goals.

This company provides a great product and great customer support!

Capterra helped me navigate through the ocean of options in learning management systems.

Pros

The LMS we chose from the options edTek offered is easy to use from both administrator and end-user perspective. It is feature-rich and affordable for our small non-profit organization. The edTek staff are knowledgeable and readily available to help with issues. They are trained educators, graphic designers, and IT experts who are up-to-date on good educational design principles. It is very reassuring...

Cons

There are some levels of permission to which I don't currently have access, and it is a change that is being considered at the design level.

Changing LMS to itsLearning and using EdTek for support.

I participated in a change from another LMS to itsLearning. EdTek and their support team were wonderful during what is usually a difficult process. Their team helped move our existing learning content from our old LMS to itsLearning and worked to train the instructors on using the new system. However, from a teaching standpoint itsLearning is quite intuitive and easy to use for instructors. ...

Cons

I recommend EdTek to anyone looking for an online learning system!"

"As a small non-profit tasked with providing a state mandated training curriculum, we needed an easy way to deliver the training. With Maine being such a large state and with the economy as it is, we needed a way to provide the training without incurring large travel costs - we needed a hybrid product that would enable us to continue live classes and allow for distance learning too. The online option...

Highly recommended product and services provided by Edtek Services

The product is a high quality product which allows for our effective teaching of online courses. There are many features available. Most of our courses effectively utilize the test modes, quizzes, and embedded products. We do not utilize live interactive functionality as part of our program on a regular basis. However, when it has been used it has worked. We have been using LMS for approximately 5 years and each upgrade to the system brings a new and better product. Additionally, the support we receive from EdTek Services is superb.

Great company, great product

Our experience with EdTek has been great - fast and friendly service is the norm. We also love the product: itslearning is a great online learning platform that fulfills all of our needs and is user-friendly for students and faculty.

Hosted LMS

Great customer service and attentive staff.