HR Partner Reviews

4.9

How would you rate HR Partner?

Pros

On top, fantastic support from the developer, quick and precise to reply effectively to any request we ever made.

Maurizio M.

It is super easy to onboard and use and I highly recommend. It provides a simple yet customizable platform for you to leverage to provide a strong and professional HR presence.

Alberto O.

I love the ease of use and user experience that HR Partner provides. It provides an awesome platform to improve your team's/organization's professional look to your internal team.

Alberto O.

Cons

User Management and permissions between Users and Administrators can be complicated / unclear.

JH

Jacob H.

I have trouble with the main part of the software (but know how to work around it)... that being the leave balances.

JW

Jim W.

If you have a lot of team members, the organizational chart cuts off and doesn't show the whole organization unless you change it to another view.

SC

Stefani C.

Intuitive, Affordable and Complete HR Solution

Pros

It shows me everything I need to see in a snapshot, whether it's employee specific or company-wide. We save so much time bringing what used to be across so many SharePoint folders is now in one place with HR partner. I also love their super dedicated customer support, it's been ace since we joined.

Cons

Nothing so far! It's growing with my company and allowing me to focus on my business.

More than just HR

Very good, or else I would not bother with a review!

Pros

We are using HR Partner as just that. Aside from all the compliance and HR issues the fact we can run polls, get feedback and post messages is a great asset. I feel we are getting better staff engagement.

Cons

There is alot there but in hindsight it is all valuable. The sample customers assisted in setup.

What every small biz needs!

Pros

The layout and user experience are excellent.

Cons

The recruitment feature could use some buildout.

Hi Emily, Thanks for your review - we're glad to hear you're enjoying using HR Partner. If there is anything you think could be improved with the recruitment, please let us know. Our platform evolves based on user feedback so we really love getting these types of insights.

Awesome piece of software!

Great! I never knew I needed it this much :)

Pros

I like that it's a full feature set of tools. I thought I only needed it to report back to the government about how many absences there were. But now we're also using it for almost all features it has!

Cons

It can be a bit complicated to understand. So yes, there is a learning curve.

Great product!

Pros

We’ve enjoyed the easiness of this product. It’s been a great addition to our weekly goals.

Cons

There was a delay and slow down in navigation of the software which seem to go away pretty quickly.

A solution for HR management

Our HR management job is much easier with HR Partner.

Pros

I find the Absence/Leave feature very helpful.

Cons

I hope we can have Payroll features in the future.

Happy with HR Partner

Pros

Great for all HR related tasks for businesses with employees. Saves time and keeps things organized.

Cons

Learning curve is a bit high since it is full featured.

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad that HR Partner is saving time and helping you get organized. There is a lot 'under the hood' that gives you a lot of flexibility. But please feel free to reach out to our support team whenever you need help with anything. We also have a Knowledge Base with a lot of articles and videos that might help.