HR Partner Reviews - Page 3

Human Resources is now efficient and company risk has been dramatically reduced with HR Partner

As a growing organization, we have gone from no official HR tracking to having HR Partner fully implemented and scalable across our organization. This is complete with 'signable' employee handbooks, employee records for payroll, electronics and equipment tracking, recruiting and on-boarding, etc., all in one space. Implementing HR Partner has alleviated stress across management not only due to the ability to collate documents and time-off requests in one central location, but the ability to have checks and balances in place company-wide.

Pros

The overall ease of use, layout and functionality was my main attraction to HR Partner. The platform is intuitive, with a plethora of options and the ability to personalize features was wonderful. The support from the team and online tutorials only made the set up process even easier.

Cons

Nothing. Any time I had a question, the support team was readily available.

Using HR Partner is definitely recommended!

Since we are all WFH, it very easy to manage our employees via HR Partner.

Pros

HR Partner is easy to use and it's also easy to convert to from your current HR system. Their support desk is also quick, friendly and helpful and a lot can also be found in their manuals too.

Cons

Integration with more job boards would be much appreciated and creating an app for smartphones too.

Thoughts after 9 months of use

Good, it was a worthwhile investment and whilst not perfect is good value.

Pros

Really glad we invested in this, proved very useful for moving our HR records away from paper, made recruitment and onboarding much easier to manage and enabled staff to remotely request leave, log sickness, accidents. There are other facilities that we plan to use. Helpdesk very prompt in replying to queries and sorting issues out. Open to suggestions.

Cons

Chose not to use the timesheets facility as not flexible enough for our requirements, which is a shame.

Transformed our HR admin

Pros

The customer service. It really is 24/7 as they have people in every time zone (note - people, not bots!) But mostly it is very straightforward and easy to use

Cons

For advertising new jobs, editing the job template is a little challenging at the start until you learn to paste it all in with no formatting

Great product!

Pros

I like the ease of use and the variety of features. HR Partner is well designed and intuitive for new users. It also has a lot of the features we need, which is what made it stand out against its competitors. Their support is also quick and helpful, even with the difference in time zones.

Cons

There are a few features we wished were available like automatically calculating for federal holidays that all employees are given off and setting a maxed amount of hours per person without a new leave policy for each person. However, HR Partner has taken our feature requests and implemented multiple of them and we appreciate that collaboration.

Hi Angela, Thank you for your lovely review. We're glad to hear HR Partner is helping make your job easier. With the federal holidays, you can now upload all the holidays for your country. See here - https://prnt.sc/oxz4p2 I hope this helps and please feel free to continue making suggestions :) Regards, Fiona

Best Purchase of 2020

I'm an a startup and the process of setting up my business for new employees was daunting to me. Finding HR Partner eased the anxiety of how to properly set my business properly. Their training is great and clearly presented. It just solves my problems.

Pros

I love everything about HR Partner, from how easy it is set up to how easy it is to onboard and manage employees.

Cons

I wished it integrated with Quickbooks Self-employed

Fantastic comprehensive product with excellent support

Can't fault them, they're so easy to work with and I love the software.

Pros

- the comprehensive functions, brilliant for small businesses - support is really responsive 24/7

Cons

I'd love to see Zapier integration and there are a couple of features we've requested, but the company are really good at listening to feedback and do have a roadmap of functionality additions based on requests.

The perfect HR system for SME's and Cloud businesses

I can now produce HR reports for my largest client, and get them visibility when previously they have been blind.

Pros

The rollout was simple, and the functionality of a single cloud platform to manage all HR needs, with the integration with Xero, was so useful. I looked around the market, and didn't find many other systems that ticked all of my boxes for less than enterprise prices...

Cons

I need to train myself more on customised reporting, so I can roll this out to all of my clients

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're finding HR Partner useful for your own business and can see it's potential for your clients as well.