All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

IBM Talent Management

HR powered by AI is the new driver of business growth.

IBM Talent Management Reviews

Good

I used Kenexa as an HR analyst at Novo Nordisk. Ovaerall it allowed the team to manage requisitions and candidates. I wish the reporting side of it was a bit stronger... We had to pull the raw data out of Brassring and use excel formulas to make it presentable.

Solid product

I used/ maintained Kenexa brassring as an HR analyst. Kenexa has not been the best product comparing it with Taleo or Successfacfors. It locks in reporting and resume database areas. However Kenexa provides exceptional client service! Hope this helps,

Very Happy with IBM Kenexa

I've been working with IBM Kenexa for 4 years with their Comp Analyst tool and have been happy with the ease of use and interface. They have an extensive compensation market data catalogue. We're hoping to purchase more modules in the future.

Cons

we r global but its working so far

I work in a company that uses kenexa as a global partner so although we can not change many things to customize things it is good . We work with limited functions in the system and I know it can do more but I we love it !

Great software

I use Kenexa to recruit for my store. It is extremely used friendly and keeps all the information organized. It is easy to post job postings, review applicants and sort out paperwork! I have never experienced an issue with Kenexa.

Cons

Basic user at previous company

Pretty easy to use and the view is simple to navigate through. Has some issues from time to time but i'm sure that is being worked out. I would only recommend to certain companies depending upon the structure and industry.

Continued Success utilizing IBM Kenexa/BrassRing

The system is easy to use, customize and navigate. It does not allow for as many customizations that would potentially increase userability when candidates visit a careers page, either via computer or mobile device.

Use of CompAnalyst module

Over the last 3 years, the CompAnalyst module has been helpful for us in conducting Compensation analysis for our company. The user interface is easy to use and the reporting capabilities helps us in our analysis.

Very good tool for Talent Management

Being a Recruiter, I have had a chance to use several recruiting systems and IBM Kenexa products have always been easy to use. Good product for the recruitment industry.

Implementation

In the process of going live, customer service has been great with our reps always available for questions. Seems like it will be much easier to use than our previous system.

ATS Review

Easy to configure Integrate with SAP and other HR Systems Cons No auto purge feature server issues product management and new design request process needs to be tigther.

Cons

Sufficient for needs but focus/results are dependent on process flow/recruiting process.

The system is definitely one of the more mature systems out there, and has great functionality/thought put into it. However, the UI is not as intuitive, and user-friendly.

Inovative in Recruiting Marketing

IBM Kenexa provides a good global level ATS solution. The area where it exceeds its competition is the recruiting marketing: attracting & sourcing potential candidates!

Kenexa Brass Ring Review

Pros: We have high volumes of candidates, so it is easy to go through resumes quickly. Cons: Hard to tell when a candidate has applied to multiple positions.

Reliable

Good reliable software with a solid customer support. Agency portal was better than Other leading global products, such as Taleo.

Cons

I used Kenexa to apply for a job and create a profile.

Very user friendly when searching for open positions and easy to apply format. Great email communication throughout the application. And hiring process.

Current ATS

csc is helpful Engineers are international based so tickets to be resolved is too long. Turn around time can take 2 weeks or longer

Taleo

I have been using taleo for over 10 years. I love this ats. For me it's the best one out there and I have used a couple other systems.

Kenexa for recruiting

Has been an excellent product in all companies I used it and has helped me and my team achieve great results for our recruiting efforts.

Very good

It has been a great experience since the first company I used it. It is user friendly and fast, and it works perfectly well with our internal ats.

Cons

I have come into interaction with this tool amongst other companies I've worked with/evaluations.

Pros: mature system with lots of functionality and thought put into it compared to other systems. Cons: unintuitive, requires lots of training, etc.

Solid B+

Kenexa IBM is one of the biggest competitors in the market. To create a stronger name comes with including hris/payroll solutions along with recruiting.

Cons

This is our corporate recruiting system. Internal and external also

Pros: Ease of use Cons: Very basic interface Reporting is not so good. Do not seem to have the flexibility

Excellent

Kenexa IBM has been the top provider in the global market. Very configurable technology and solid customer support.

Top applicant tracking system

I have implemented some projects to my clients and they are very happy with the look and feel of the talent system

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.