iglooHR Reviews

4.5/5 (10 reviews)

Pros
  • Definitely labels. They are fun to use and serve a great purpose.
  • Really easy to use with very satisfying performances and great interface
  • The best thing about this software, is about , how u can bring more candidates for HR
  • This app greatly facilitates the process of recruiting new people to my company and automates things I would have to do manually.
Cons
  • You need to spend too much time on irrelevant details.
  • I think more option should be added when create a new job.
  • The least I like about softwer , I think they can upgrade interface.
  • Cannot think of any. iglooHR really is a tool that knows what you need.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Easily the simplest HR Tech I've ever used

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2020-01-21

Every ATS or recruitment tool I've seen/used attempts to solve everything. And some bits will be good - like the job ad page, or the candidate emailing templates or whatever - but some bits will be bad. I like Igloo's approach of doing a few things simply, and not trying to do everything. It enables using the good bits of multiple small tools.

Pros
Super super simple. Doesn't try to take over everything from our existing recruiting stack - it just solves keeping track of applications really simply. Nice clean interface. Easy signup. PDF Preview of CV is nice; don't have to download lots of PDFs!

Cons
I'd like it to automatically read the name from CVs I upload, so I don't have to type it.

Filip Đokić

iglooHR review

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2020-01-09

iglooHR review iglooHR is an interesting tool. Its price range for the packages is more than affordable, and the features seem easy to use. I really like how the job creation and the selection process work. You can sort the candidates, drag and drop them on your screen, edit information about them, and it is all done very smoothly. Also, the appointments are an awesome and much needed feature. It is all there, in one place. With the keyword search, candidate database, and ease of use in general, iglooHR really resembles a tool that knows how to balance efficiency and pricing. The iglooHR’s interface is very user friendly. I like the colors and the way that the features are so easily connected to each other. If I had to choose what I liked the most - it is the labels. As someone working in HR, my days would be more joyful with them, since they are a fun way to make distinctions between the applicants.

Pros
Definitely labels. They are fun to use and serve a great purpose.

Cons
Cannot think of any. iglooHR really is a tool that knows what you need.

Petar Vidovic

iglooHR review

Reviewed 2020-01-17

Pros
One of the things I really love about using iglooHR is it's simplicity in use. The app seems really well written, it is fast, simple to use and beautifully designed. I could almost say that it reminds me of some tools that I also use really often, although for other purposes (e.g. Jira), which I would also like to mention because it took me like two days to get used to this software. Also the app offers a nice analytics overview which is always a handy feature. Overall, a very solid piece of software in my opinion.

Cons
There are some features that I would like to see in the app, although many of them are already planned to be added (according to the roadmap).

Selena Zivanovic

Nothing unique in intranet service

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2020-01-21

It is expensive compared to the fact that there is nothing unique. All the features are already used in other softwares. It is more like a social platform that isn't at all necessary in managing small teams.

Pros
Customer service is great . You get immediate responses and the team is very helpful and creative. It is simple to use, you can access from anywhere and involve many people.

Cons
You need to spend too much time on irrelevant details.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Miroslav Petrović

Sped up and simplified my decision making

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2020-01-21

Two words come to mind, 'simplicity' and 'flexibility'. It allowed me to keep track of different candidates, volunteers, contractors and even printing houses. It helped me to stay organized and keep thorough notes and documentation.

Pros
Simple to setup and gets out of your way. The most complex thing I had to do was organize candidates by position and use tags to mark which projects they could be added to.

Cons
I believe the only issue I had was that I couldn't figure out how to create a new candidate without uploading their resume. The workaround I used was trivial (upload any file then remove it), but I'd prefer not to do it that way.

Masa Reko

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-01-15

The software helps in organizing the hiring process and customizing it to the company's needs. Thanks to iglooHR, it got easier to find the most suitable candidates for the job. So far I've only had good experience with it, and would gladly recommend it.

Pros
IglooHR has a user-friendly, easy-to-use interface. I also like that it is customizable, as different companies have different recruitment pipelines.

Cons
I like the software in general, but it would be nice if it had even more features.

Aleksandar Mitrovic

Great and very useful app

Reviewed 2020-01-12

Application is stable, interface is very intuitive and can be used in small or big companies, all recommendations!

Pros

Cons
I think more option should be added when create a new job.

Dejan Tomic

Excellent and intuitive

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-01-14

Pros
Overall really great product. I like the simplicity of the recruiting flow. It keeps up-to-date departments while hiring. Labeling and setting appointments through the app are the things i missed so far.

Cons
I would love to see detailed reports based on interview questioning and behaviour.

Djordje Micic

New way

Reviewed 2020-01-12

Benefits is , that many people recognise, and then they trust more.

Pros

Cons
The least I like about softwer , I think they can upgrade interface.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Dusica Perunicic

Pretty good software

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2020-01-21

It helps me with some basic activities in my bussines, since it saves time for making appointments etc.

Pros
Really easy to use with very satisfying performances and great interface

Cons
I dont like the fact that its not connected with google's calender, but other than that, from my point of view there aren't many flaws.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10