Indeed Logo

Mobile applicant tracking, recruiting & job board

Indeed Reviews - Page 100

7,348 reviews

JW

Joe W.

Government Relations, self-employed

The best hiring platform out there

I can't think of any other recruitment software available that offers the same quality of offering as Indeed. I use the platform on and off to attract skilled talent for clients, and have always found the right candidates every time.

Pros

Indeed had all that any recruiter could need to find talent. I am able to post a job advertisement quickly and easily and find all of the applications in the same place. I can easily amend advertisements when I need to and read any submitted resumes on the backend platform.

Cons

The only con I can think of with this software is that sometimes the site is slow to load because of the amount of users. Job listings are also sometimes hard to find when searching because there are so many adverts on the site.

JD

Jeff D.

Retail, self-employed

Great experience with this website

I have used Indeed for many years and I have always had a great experience using it

Pros

Indeed has helped me get jobs in a timley manner, easy to navigate the website, easy to apply as my resume is always saved for other job opportunities.

Cons

Cons- there will be certain jobs when applying for them it will take you to another website where I have to keep creating accounts, and then doing and application, and uploading the resume.

Kalyn H.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Excellent job posting platform for all of your application needs.

Post and review all of your job openings! You can also view all local opportunities to compare what you are offering as opposed to other businesses in the community.

Pros

Love the broad audience that this website has. Upon minutes of posting a job opening, we received several views and questions regarding the position. Indeed makes it easy to sift through applications and narrow it down to the top contenders.

Cons

Indeed requires users to create and indeed email, which is fine. However, we did have a couple applicants report that they did not receive our communications because that was not an email they use often.

Hi Kalyn, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us! We will be sure to share it with our Product Team. To clarify, the Indeed email that job seekers or employers may see is an alias that is used for security reasons. However, all mail sent through Indeed is automatically also forwarded to the email address that was used to sign up with the account. We're happy to answer any other questions at capterra@indeed.com!

KB

Kathleen B.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very Helpful and Thankful

I have found maby job opportunities that fir my resume theough indeed. My current job i found using indeed wnd has been a great match for me. Very thankful for this site.

Pros

Very easy to use and nevigate through the site and your user account. I like being able to save all the jobs I applied to and change the status to interviewing or got the job or delete if it expires.

Cons

The resume format doesnt upload to the site in the same format as the original so I had to manually fix it.

ML

Mandi L.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used as a participant

I very much enjoy Indeed and would recommend it. If I were the hiring manager, it would be the first platform I would post to.

Pros

I have used Indeed mainly as a participant - the ability to set up notifications is so wonderful with so many emails coming in to my inbox. The program is also user friendly.

Cons

So far I have not really had anything that stands out, though, as stated, I haven't been using it super long in terms of posting jobs, etc...

PB

PAIGE B.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Great product to look for a job

So far this program has been very useful. I have found one job using this site. There is a lot to look through, and you can keep your resumes updated.

Pros

This program is great for when you are looking for a job. It is free when you are looking as well. Just upload your resume and you are good to go.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find a job in your area of interest. Then I am not sure if all of the jobs are legit.

JB

Joshua B.

Research, 1-10 employees

Misleading

Applied to alot of ads and didn't have any luck what so ever. Even tried to follow up on some jobs and the phone numbers weren't good.

Pros

The variety of jobs they claim to have and it is really easy to use. Had no problems setting up an account and a resume.

Cons

Most jobs are no longer available but still advertised as though they are still available. really a very unattractive feature.

SG

Stacy G.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great Recruiting Software

Great software that has helped us to recruit all of our talent, we do not normally use anything else.

Pros

This software is easy to use and tracks all of our applicants, as well as any messages and information associated with the canddiate.

Cons

The cost can be quite high and billing could use a few tweaks. I'd like to see the break down of our different jobs associated with the billing amount on each bill.

BT

Brittney T.

Used other for 1-2 years

Super Easy

Pros

Indeed is super easy to use, can use on your phone or laptop as long as you have your resume and cover letter stored in both places for easy upload.

Cons

Sometimes jobs are fake, nothing Indeed can do about that. They try to make sure everything is 100% accurate on their end.

Hi Brittney, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so happy to hear you've enjoyed using Indeed! We do take the quality of jobs posted on our site very seriously, in fact, we have an entire team dedicated to this effort. If you ever come across a position you would like us to investigate feel free to email us directly at capterra@indeed.com. We wish you the best of luck in your job search!

LT

L. T.

Legal Services, 10,001+ employees

Programma pratico ed efficace

Nel complesso posso affermare che Indeed è un utilissimo strumento per trovare lavoro.

Pros

Indeed è molto semplice e intuitivo da utilizzare. L'ampia scelta di proposte di lavoro o di candidati, lo rende di gran lunga superiore a tutti i principali software concorrenti.

Cons

Non ho riscontrato inconvenienti in questa applicazione.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

gr

ginda r.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

job hiring with best range in online media

Pros

the way this app serve data for hiring people is easy to manage and nice recruiting system

Cons

the app give me easy feature to recruiting and hiring employee

ls

lorena s.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

There are many job opportunities

most of the time I had feedback

Pros

easy to be used, lots of business access. It has a lot of information regarding vacancies

Cons

could show the number of registrations already made in the vacancies

vv

valentina v.

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

Indeed is a good candidate finding tool

Pros

Easy to use, easy to publish job advertisments, easy to receive job applications. Moreover the coverage of your job advetisements is quite high.

Cons

Sometimes, even if the advertisements are not valid anymore, the website keeps publishing them as new. It's ok for the image of the company, but it's a bit unconfortable for the candidates because the positions are not valid anymore.

KS

Keri S.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Helping find your dream job

My experience with using indeed has been the absolute best. I have gotten so many interviews from this site it's unreal! Thanks indeed .

Pros

This software is amazing they have all types of jobs listed for any level of experience. You're definitely going go be able to find your next job on indeed.com

Cons

They layout could be a little switched up but other then that I have absolutely no complaints i am in awe with this site always have been

MN

Meghan N.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

JOB BOARD SUCCESS

Pros

Very easy to use. We post a lot of job opportunities on the site and get a lot of feed back and interest in all of our posts. You can easily turn on/off your postings, look for potential leads and search for other jobs super easy.

Cons

Some scam job postings. I feel they need to do a better job at making sure the companies posting are legitimate because it affects people who are truly looking to hire.

Geoff G.

Used other for 2+ years

A job board that seems to cut down on the spam well

Pros

Indeed focused on being a job board and a reputable one. Other platforms seemed filled with invalid leads and focused too much on looking fancy. Indeed may have a more basic appearance, but it does it's actual function well.

Cons

Some emails from Indeed can get quite annoying. It does require a response to emails that are sent or it will keep resending them. This is turned on by default. It can be addressed but it is annoying when it occurs.

Natasha B.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

I have had a good experience an have been able to find companies no problem

Pros

How easy it is to navigate an look threw companies an make a profile

Cons

Took awhile to figure out how to look in just my state

CE

CELESTINE E.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Awesome site for most jobs in canada

Our need a job and have parameters surrounding location Job type etc..this site has it all. I am more than happy with it. I will certainly recommend it to may job seeker.

Pros

It helps with most available jobs . It is the best job site I know. Most companies I have worked with use them. It's a one stop for all jobs in my opinion.

Cons

I honestly do not have a downside for this site. It has served me well all through the years. Easy to use. Straightforward.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Long time applicant happy with results

Pros

I've been applying to indeed for a long time and have had many different interviews as a result from indeed. The user interface is friendly and the email contact through sandboxing helps both sides.

Cons

I do not like that my actual resume was not posted, but rather just torn apart for data. My current employer didn't like that as well. I had to send the complete resume to them in a different method.

SB

Sonia B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

A user-friendly job search app

My overall experience is very good, the app is quite convenient, especially when you have everything set up and want to use it on the go. In my experience, I got most application feedbacks and interview invitations through Indeed.

Pros

A nice overview of saved jobs and applications which enables easy application tracking, company overview with information about salaries and employee reviews (idea good, execution not perfect, as there is salary overview for few positions only).

Cons

You can only add your CV, but other application docs not (cover letters, certificates, diploma copies, references/recommendation letters). Sometimes job ads are rather old, and I would like to be able to filter the old ones out. I cannot find that option.

Axel R.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing platform for Employment

I have used indeed over the course of many months to locate the most optimal opportunities for employment and it has provided great options consistently.

Pros

This platform makes it incredibly easy to search for jobs in different areas. It lets you search specific job opportunities with ease and allows you to see the information and requirements posted by recruiters and companies.

Cons

The platform could be improved by adding more detailed locations within a map. This would make it easier to locate institutions and have a better understanding of travel distances.

KO

Kafayat O.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

Used other for 2+ years

Great site for job search

Indeed is a really great website that I've used on multiple occasions to try to find jobs and I get a lot of responses from employers when I use it and I get jobs as well

Pros

lots of jobs. Lots of reviews. Rate of employers. They have the option for job Seekers to search throughout the nation rather than a specific state

Cons

There should be an option to hide reviews of a company from the employer's of that same company. They should also add more filters

TL

Tracy L.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Great Search Engine

I haven’t used indeed for several years and have gone through several job interviews through them. Would recommend.

Pros

Indeed is easy to navigate and has a variety of ways to search for jobs. By location, job title, etc. You can also search for reviews on the company you want to work for, which is very helpful for prospective employees.

Cons

Companies can close postings shortly after listing them.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Indeed help me get a job!

Indeed has made job searching so much easier. I was able to get a part time job that fit my schedule and I applied right on the indeed.com .

Pros

I love that you can apply to job just by uploading your resume. I like that based on your resume, it will share jobs that match your resume or you may be interested in

Cons

Some the job posting are old and if you don't look at the date, you wont realize it was posted months ago and may not be available

YD

Yahani D.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Indeed

Pros

Indeed provides the feature to filter the options. We can filter the job search by various categories like country, city, job position or any key word that relates. Also it provides the radius of the job search that should process. Further, this helps to filter the option remote or on-site. So all these filtering options makes the job hunt easier and effective.

Cons

Some times the keyword search goes wrong. Not exactly wrong but it navigates to different and completely strange. jobs too.