iSmartRecruit Reviews

iSmartRecruit

Recruiting CRM Software & Applicant Tracking (ATS)

4.58/5 (83 reviews)

Pros
  • Basic features all most same in all ATS but there are lot of unique and useful features which used regularly. The way of simplicity and user friendly is the best part of this product.Hiral S.Read the full review
  • Its user friendly, has all the functions we need for full cycle recruitment and we love the customer support - very attentive and the best service out there.Stephanie H.Read the full review
  • As a new user I was very impressed with the product, future capabilities, and friendliness and response of the Customer Support team.Beverly C.Read the full review
Cons
  • At times its shows error and once you refresh the page its all start again. Few useful functionalities are missing.Amit M.Read the full review
  • Occasional connection loss and speed issues. Not to extend, however, that can be in the way of operations.Hristian P.Read the full review
  • The color palate uses a lot of "pastel" colors which makes it hard to see.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ilze Īle

Awesome support, evolving software

Reviewed 2019-04-12

Pros
iSmart has almost all the functionality you need for effective recruitment process. Their support is fantastic, always there for you! iSmart team listens to their client needs and regularly does soft functionality upgrades - in my opinion this is thir greatest advantage. It is very useful, that you can customise processes to your needs, for example, you can create your own client pipeline statuses and set, how candidates are moving through the pipeline. Sync with gmail is really usefull if you use g-suit for business.

Cons
There are not many flaws for this software. If you have legit idea, what is missing, team will discuss it and offer a solution.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Thanks a lot Ilze for this wonderful feedback.

Anonymous

Support and agile development methodology is excellent

Reviewed 2019-10-24

If you are switching from Excel or any offline tool like us, I would recommend going with iSmartRecruit because you need lots of support and assistance initially and they are best in this stuff. Additionally, they will take care of your existing data migration also whether it is an excel file or something else.

Pros
We have been using the system for our group of companies for many years. Since we started, we have been getting immediate support and multiple rounds of training which helps always existing and new users to use the system more effectively. Also, about new requirements, they always try to review our requirements very sincerely and apply the necessary changes immediately if it was straightforward.

Cons
Only the cons were UI and I think they did it well last few releases so there is nothing to share as cons.

Lidija Pakonaityte

User-friendly CRM

Reviewed 2019-10-25

Pros
Easy to get, simple to use. Good value for money.

Cons
some systematic things could be improved

Ayesha Mohamed

Ismart Review

Reviewed 2017-03-28

Ismart is a useful tool in a business such as a Recruitment Agency. It is user friendly and easy to manage once you get the hang of it.

Pros
I like that it is quite easy to use once you get the hang of it and play around on it. or get trained up on it. I like that i can import candidates from Linkedin straight onto Ismart and it populates the linkedin information onto the system.

Cons
There can be improvements made to the system such as fixing small minor errors.. Value input required when adding candidates onto the system.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Markéta Nekolná

Very well customisable system for a very good pricing

Reviewed 2019-10-21

Very good customer support from very beginning. We can always get a training when we ask for it.

Pros
It's customisable - either by our own or through very good customer/technical support. Since we can not use some functions due to our location, we can get rid off some features that we wouldn't use at all and vice versa add some extra that works for us.

Cons
I can't download the plugin for Office 365 on Mac

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Youssef Debbagh

Very positive experience

Very positive

Pros
-The customer service is very available -They can customize the software based on your needs

Cons
The matching algorithm between jobs and talent pool could be improved

General comments

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Pros
The level of technical support has been very good, and is relatively intuitive once you use it for some time.

Cons
The color palate uses a lot of "pastel" colors which makes it hard to see. I would strongly recommend that they adjust this to primary colors which would provide much higher contrast overall. I have found it difficult to see individual lines and boxes clearly, even after making adjustments to my monitors. Just needs to be better!!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jurga Kazarauskaite

I like it

Reviewed 2019-10-25

Overall my experience using this tool is really good.

Pros
It is a tool perfectly made for recruitment agencies. It means you can create clients, jobs and can manipulate with this info from different angles.

Cons
Unfortunately, I did not figure out all the features.

Ismart

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Great

Pros
This is great software, easy to use and fab support. Integrates with web, email and social media easily. Highly recommended

Cons
None really, they have customised the bits I didn't like.

Hristian Petkov

A very good and affordable product with great support

Reviewed 2019-11-06

Pros
Easy to use, once you get familiar with it. Very good package for its price. Support is available and responsive.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Archana Gupta

Impressive, easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Organization of day to day hiring issues have become way easier.

Pros
This is great Application Tracking system. This is helping me to performtasks in a more organized way. The interview scheduling and follow ups have become way easy now . I can now see the reports of our team performance as well as the individual recruiter's performance. Posting and promoting of jobs. Ease of navigation of the system. Impressive Dashboard.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons
Nothing in general - if I need to say maybe reports could be more customized as per needs. The ATS has technical issues at times while loading. It crashes at times, and certain features don't work at times.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Thank you so much Archana. Appreciate your time spent with us to improve our solution at a great extent.

Claudia Senders

I LOVE iSmartRecruit Software

Reviewed 2016-11-08

I have been using this software since last 2 years and i must say that it is the best software to run my business. It has many time saving and smart features which you love to use. The product has changed a lot over the years based on feedback which is one of the best thing. I strongly recommend any organization looking for an extremely robust and customizable recruitment solution to consider iSmartRecruit.

Pros
Software is capable enough to handle all the minute details about your business. You can centralize all your information and access from anywhere. Strong customization and scale-ability option.

Cons
I don't see anything I can put in Cons, still I would say to add more job board integration if possible.

Steven Brown

Excellent Applicant Tracking System, completely worth it!

Reviewed 2016-12-30

iSmartRecruit provides the flexible option with its advanced feature functionalities. It's easy to access the candidates and clients data & to track the information. I'm glad to tell that i can have everything at one place and its much easier to access as well!

Pros
iSmartRecruit provides the flexible option with all its advanced feature functionalities. It's easy to access the candidates and clients data & to track the information.

Cons
It might work best with functionalities to make it more reliable & versatile but i must add that it's obvious to be complex with such an advanced software. Havn't got any major issue!

Fraser Muir

Excellent, easy to use

Reviewed 2017-03-14

I reviewed a lot of recruitment packages before settling on Ismart, our last software was so complex none of my team wanted to use it. Ismart was easy to learn and does all what we what it to do and more. The team has been very responsive when questions have come up and could not be happier with the service. Would highly recommend, if you are a firm that prefers talking to clients and candidates and not spending all your time inputting data.

Pros
Easy to use, do not have to spend a lot of time inputting

Cons
We have been happy with it, when we had a problem the team has been able to resolve it quickly.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Hey Fraser, truly appreciate your feedback. We try our best to add new feature and functionalities in system which user can work with very easily. We believe ease of use is highly important aspect and we always stick to it.

Bhavesh Rojmala

Simple to Use, Powerful, Well Supported and Enhanced

Reviewed 2016-07-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
iSmartRecruit has a great feature set out of the box. The greatest strength, though, is the degree to which you can customize it to meet your business needs and preferences. This is always being improved upon and the support team is extremely helpful in finding ways beyond the obvious to accomplish this, as well. Speaking of the support team, they are the 2nd best thing about this software - very responsive and knowledgeable and always follow-through.

Cons
My biggest issue isn't with iSmartRecruit so much as the fact that along with the overwhelming advantage to cloud-based software comes the obvious downside of being dead in the water if your internet is flaky or when travelling. So that just is what it is and it's a trade-off that is well-worth it for the advantages.

Claudia Senders

An easy to use ATS Platform!

Reviewed 2017-05-22
Review Source: Software Advice

I will surely recommend iSmartRecruit to all the staffing and recruiting firms as well as the human resource!

Pros
I like the easy to use features of iSmartRecruit. Client tracker, filter within filter option, reports and analytics are the best features which are completely useful.

Cons
I haven't got any bad experience yet. But still, i think it comes be more flexible with the usage! Support is really helpful all the time I required the assistance

I like it

Reviewed 2019-04-23

Overall, I like it. If it would be a little bit cheaper, we would be more than happy.

Pros
Many functions. Making notes is easy and visible.

Cons
The speed: sometimes it is loading a lot. The price: it could be cheaper.

Robert Odonell

Best ATS Software with great inbuilt features!

Reviewed 2017-03-07
Review Source: Software Advice

iSmartRecruit almost provides all the needed features with an advanced feature functionality to make hiring process simple.

Pros
iSmartRecruit advanced features is what i liked the most and is useful to lower my burden of manual hiring and all those paper works.

Cons
I can't figure out any disadvantages as the system is completely robust and ready to use with the easy functionalities of features.

Zuzi Amat-Wayne

Outstanding personalised and prompt service and customer support everytime! Top value! Top quality!

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Happy consultants!

Pros
Quality is amongst the best, very user friendly, its features and functionality flows align perfectly with recruitment stages, great value for money and top customer support and customisable solutions available in the market today. Highly recommended.

Cons
Nothing at all! Only positive feedback from my team of consultants who use iSmart daily. The team at iSmart cannot do enough for you as clients. First class.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Thanks a lot Zuzi, we love to work with you and your team. It's our pleasure to server you.

Christina Owens

Amazing App! Top candidates and easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-01-12

Overall i would give this app an A- it is fairly easy to maneuver and I've definitely found the best and most qualified candidates through this app! Completely makes the recruiting process a million times easier!

Pros
How easy it is to install and use! Launched this throughout our company and have had the test run be a huge success and plan to fully install in every office.

Cons
I did get a little confused about how to send and receive emails but wasn't hard to finally figure it out. Other than that I've had no issues at all with the program!

Paulo Martin

Easy UI and Best feature set

Reviewed 2016-11-08

I am very glad to write a review about iSmartRecruit because the tool has helped us a lot to manage our business. I highly recommend this software and please go with free demo and trial. Good luck!!!

Mohammed Rabidheen

Decent UI & Easy to use

Reviewed 2019-07-12

An option can be added to mail the candidate when the status changes from applied to submitted to client like sending mail for profile rejected status.

Pros
-Job posting integrated with multiple job boards - All in one place - connected to major social platforms (FB, Linkedin, twitter) - Value for Money - Customizable reports

Cons
Parsing the resume and searching the resume from the internal database can be improved to provide more relevant profiles to the searches.

Richard Binstock

Nice software within the lower cost bracket

Reviewed 2019-05-12

Positive, suits our needs- we are a small agency and we don't even use all the functions, so the competetive pricing is good as well

Pros
Customizationis good, we created various columns and can sort and filter accordingly

Cons
Occassionally buggy, just the source code comes up sometimes and you need to refresh it

CARLOS RENDON

Very useful software for recruit management

Reviewed 2019-04-26

We are using it at our Recruitment/Head hunting area and people feel very confortable with it. We have been using it since around one year and we plan to continue doing so.

Pros
That is very visual and friendly. Also that it has several languages options. It also has a lot of videos as tutorials that let you get the most of it.

Cons
So far, we are very happy with it. I can't said up to now any opportunity area and it is periodically updated.

Gaurav Chauhan

Mostly useful tools

Reviewed 2019-07-14

Very good

Pros
Functionality Reports Analytics Auto emailing system

Cons
Speed Data Fetching

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10