iSolved Reviews

3.83/5 (102 reviews)
Pros
  • It looks pretty
  • Scalable, efficient and easy to use
  • self service for employees is easy to use
  • intuitive, easy to use, one system for hcm
Cons
  • wish I moved sooner!
  • support can be slower to respond at time
  • Difficult to navigate the drop-down menus.
  • Sometimes it is not straight forward on where to find the reports you are looking for, even with the search.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Rebekah Bosse

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-09-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
All HR/Payroll related items are in one place. Like the ability to integrate all HR/Payroll items in one system (benefits management, performance reviews, etc...)

Damasia Ferra

Excellent, Cost Effective Payroll/HR Solution

Reviewed 2017-05-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The customer support is great and most often issue resolved on first call. Set up was quick and the system is very user friendly. Works well for both large companies and small entities with multiple entities/payrolls. Best pricing I've seen in the market for all the features this system offers. Especially the ACA Reporting, they make it extremely simple!

Cons
Should make the set up for reviews/questions/scheduling reviews easier for multiple entities. If they do this, then I would give them the 5 stars. Have had some issues with the TimeForce option, if I had to do it again would just go with the iSolved Time for the timekeeping option.

Emmanuel Najera

Very user friendly

Reviewed 2018-11-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Simple to use Report Writer Integration of payroll and medical benefits Resonable Price Excellent Customer Service

Cons
It is easy to get overwhelmed with all the available resources. The portal layout is a little out-dated compared with other payroll platforms.

Rheanna Rocha

user friendly

Reviewed 2019-09-26

multiple platforms not needed

Pros
intuitive, easy to use, one system for hcm

Cons
support can be slower to respond at time

Matthew Goodson

Pretty Straightforward Time Reporting

Reviewed 2018-02-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I really appreciate that they have a mobile app to allow me to punch in and out using my phone, and verifying my hours is a piece of cake.

Cons
I thought that it took quite a bit of time to get used to the user interface. it doesn't flow very well. I also don't like the fact that they don't allow you to just enter a chunk of time on your time card from your phone, you can only punch in or out, which means remembering to do so or having to find a computer to log your time. I also think that they should have a better method of recording what you were doing during said time and reporting that to your supervisors.

kim reitmeyer

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Reviewed 2019-09-25
Review Source: Software Advice

tracking payments and history simplified, ready reports address most queries

Pros
self service for employees is easy to use

Cons
the need to process payroll before changes such as accrual updates will be accurate, modifying punches not possible for staff

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Phillip S.

Good not Great

Reviewed 2016-12-13
Review Source: Software Advice

isolved is a good system that does a little of everything. We use it for onboarding, Time and Attendance, HR and Payroll. It works well. Not a lot of bugs or issues. We really do like their customer service always willing to help and always follows up. The implementation was great.

Pros
Customer Service is Great. The implementation process was smooth. Payroll and HR Management is great.

Cons
Would like to see more attention paid to the Onboarding module. We would like it to be more customizable. I suppose changes and additions are on the way.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Yvette Takashima

At iConnect Running My First Payroll....

Reviewed 2019-09-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
iSolved software is user-friendly for those that have used other payroll software. Attending iConnect is something I recommend for any beginning users.

Cons
With other software that I have used, the Administrator Home Page had our representative's contact information for assistance. I may have missed it but I didn't see that information on iSolved.

Cole Frank

Impossible to log on

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Perhaps I'm just ignorant. But in my experience this is the most trouble I've ever had using a website. For that reason, I blame them, not myself.

Pros
it does show some important information regarding my work hours. that's all. character limit meet character limit meet character limit meet

Cons
i am an employee whose company uses isolved. i can never seem to log on. it has apparently an extremely confusing array of different log on screens. I have never had to change my password, reset my password, etc. this much in my entire life. and I am not a forgetful person, this doesn't happen with any of the 50+ other passwords I use in my life. Their system is the OPPOSITE of user friendly. I'm extremely frustrated, as a user, by this poor product.

Kelly Joyce Neff

Great promises, No delivery

Reviewed 2017-11-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Go with a larger, better organised, more well-known company. This was recommended to us by our insurance broker, but I doubt he had any idea of the lack of functionality. In the set-up process, we were promised certain functions, only to discover that the system couldn't actually do them.

Pros
It looks pretty

Cons
Everything. Functionality is far below other HR, Payroll and Time-Keeping systems; there his a high staff turnover; staff are not well trained; the Help and University options are almost useless; the platform is not intuitive and badly designed, cannot make simple changes without notifying staff, cannot have employees work in more than one department, the Amcheck server crashes regularly

Anonymous

so secure it trips over itself!

Reviewed 2016-06-02

Using as an HR portal for time and employee management of all of the HR information. The functions it poses work, and as a way of securing my info, it is good i suppose, but as a daily portal it is useless.

Pros
Well presented and EXTREMELY, ANNOYINGLY secure.

Cons
This software requires SO much authentication that you basically can't get anything done. Every time I use it - even though I know my password and all of my authentication answers - I still have to go through fifteen minutes of authentication process involving TWO e-mails with authentication numbers, first to approve a password reset because it's been a few days, then to approve the computer I am on because... well.. because it's been a few days! Then the e-mail algorithm required is so complex and requires changing so often that everyone at my company has to write theirs down to remember it... where is the security in that?

Tina Trump

Love, Love Love

Reviewed 2017-03-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Its wonderful there is finally a product out there that everything is in one technology.

Pros
Scalable, efficient and easy to use

Cons
wish I moved sooner!

Christine Decker

An "ok" all around hr software

Reviewed 2018-08-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
My business tried using this software for a little while. It was "ok". It was not difficult to learn and it was easy to understand. We all like the app.

Cons
This software just wasn't the best for us to meet our needs. There were some bugs that may have been fixed by now. The software was slow. We found software that was more customizable to meet our needs.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Tracy Marino

Good Product for Payroll

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We started using this product in January for our payroll. It takes some getting used to but it is quite easy to use and navigate.

Cons
The only con is that at least for me the reports seem to be lacking. I look for specific reports that were not available on this system. I had to contact our payroll representative to get me some reports that should have been a no brainer to obtain online.

Ellen Wood

Worse Payroll Company EVER

Reviewed 2019-10-28

There have been NO BENEFITS just PROBLEMS.

Pros
We unfortunately had no choice in the "take over" but from the start when representative supposedly "set us up" there have been NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS

Cons
They didn't pay the ONE salaried person correctly x2 payperiods as well as staff members. I have been asking from the start to have ONE NAME that would be responsible for my account, never received. I have been asking from the start that I be able to email my spreadsheet (as I use to do) since the beginning. I am being told EACH PAYPERIOD THAT IT is "working on it". They either have a bunch of idiots in IT or don't even have an IT department! This shouldn't be rocket science to anyone with any experience in IT

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Laura Carter

A great tool for my HR Department of One!

Reviewed 2014-06-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The Employee Self-Serve portal is so helpful to me as the the single support staff for HR. It allows employees to update their records as well as obtain any HR or corporate documents electronically.

Cons
It has taken longer than expected to implement the timecard and payroll integration. This was due primarily to the fact that our company had so many variables in the time reporting feature.

Scott Roderick

A Frustrating Transition form Sage to Isolved

Reviewed 2019-08-16

This is the first time I have ever written a review about a company I have used, but this experience has been so poor that I have felt I had to write one. I personally would find another company to handle your payroll needs, there seem to be too many issues with the company. I was not provided a choice in going with iSolved. I think I am going to find another company to do my payroll processing if things do not rapidly improve. For my company iSolved as yet to solve much of anything, but was it has done has created an array of small issues that have been frustrating to deal with.

Pros
The interface looks nice It is a faster system then I was using before

Cons
Poor communication with transition from Sage to iSolved Customer service is weak, simple things take a really long time, I have to call my support team multiple times in a month. I have been on the phone more with iSolved then any other payroll company. This is likely due to the poor transition they orchestrated from Sage. I get different answers everything time I talk to a different person No dedicated staff person during the transition The platform appears to be rigid and inflexible Very slow resolution from customer support

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Anonymous

Top notch HRIS system

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Pros
iSolved is a comprehensive HRIS system that can manage my companies entire HR along with handling payroll through a local processing company.

Cons
Users must pay for additional modules that allow for additional functionality. The implementation be much more efficient than it currently is.

Coltan Bohman

Extremely Rigid System

Reviewed 2017-01-11
Review Source: Software Advice

iSolved seems to be great for payroll but on the HRIS side of things, it is very rigid. No system customization is available to run workflows (specifically with New Hires and Terminations, but also for a number of other items), Reporting for open enrollment did not communicate to our benefits administrator and we had to manually manipulate the data to match what needed to be transmitted. For this, we were not able to automatically push data and have had to manually enter it every month. Timekeeping has been an issue because we have employees that work in various departments and the system does not do well with that. HR doesn't have the ability to do very much and have to get iSolved reps to do it for us. Overall a very rigid system with little to no flexibility to make a system work for our company.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Troy Holliday

iSolved Review

Reviewed 2014-12-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It was very easy to train over 90 employees on this program, as it was very user-friendly and easy to understand.

Cons
I dislike the unknown support of this product. We have had a great implementation team. We are at the point to transition over to regular tech support, which we have not had to use yet, but have heard it's not as good as the implementation team.

John Tippetts

Payroll service review

Reviewed 2015-04-13

Payroll service review

Pros
Ease of use, fairly straight forward on-line interface and variety of services options.

Cons
They used to assign a "Client Account Manager" that we could email or call any time we needed help. They no longer have one representative for us but a team of customer service agents.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

David Langlois

iSolved Product

Reviewed 2019-09-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Ease of use and single system for the employee life cycle.

Cons
Difficult to navigate the drop-down menus.

Damasia Ferra

Time saver

Reviewed 2016-10-29
Review Source: Software Advice

This product brings to the table all the solutions I was looking for and streamlines payroll, onboarding, benefit administration all into one place.

osahon iyalekhue

So far, I have had a good experience with iSolved software, it's ability to handle multiple scenarios from certified pay.

Reviewed 2018-06-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
i really like the fact that they offer a range of products from COBRA Administration to Payroll and Employee Benefits.

Cons
For me, i think the software is ok, but there is always room for improvement. for instance, it allows duplicate time entered. this should be worked on to reduce errors.

Mohamed Aisset

No customer service

Reviewed 2018-10-25
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a below average company

Pros
It does the bare minimum. It shows your paystub and taxes like any other human capital software. The user interface isn't that good either.

Cons
I tried calling to get back into my account and nobody answered, on top of that their voicemail box was full so I couldn't even leave a message! Horrible