isolved Reviews - Page 4

ST

Suzanna T.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

iSolved - There Are Highs...There Are Lows

Pros

iSolved lends well to quick and efficient implementations. The Payroll processing component is user friendly (for the most part) and helps our clients streamline their payroll processes.

Cons

The overall navigation is not intuitive. We have received this feedback from both our new hires (Service Bureau Users), our Client Users, ESS Users, and Partner Users. But...the biggest problem is the lack of support. The two areas of opportunity we see here are better QA for product releases and restructuring the support process. Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard. The ticket submission interface is atrocious; for the most part the support staff doesn't dive into the problem, let alone the solution. We have to do all the leg work when there is a glitch that we didn't cause. It seems like the emphasis is placed on the development of the product, whereas partner and client support is not a priority.

Ashley H.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Pros

I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Cons

Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

JB

Jerri B.

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Isolved Saves Time

WE moved to Isolved (Infinisource) in 2014 and have had relatively little issues with the service and have saved money. Who doesn't like that!

Pros

Using Isolved on a daily basis is simple and streamlined. Customer service is always available to assist you if you run into an issue.

Cons

They seem to continually update and I don't have the time to review all the added features.

KF

Kathryn F.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

User Friendly

Very helpful. No major issues

Pros

Payroll entry is easy and saves automatically

Cons

Report writer is sometimes hard to understand

GM

GINA M.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

HORRIBLE PRODUCT

DO NOT GO NEAR THIS PRODUCT! We were longtime customers of iSolved, using their Timeforce software for over 10 years. We were regularly assured that we would not be required to upgrade and that our version would be supported for the foreseeable future. On 3/25/19 we received an email stating that our support contract expiring 4/14/19 would not be renewed because our version was no longer supported....

Pros

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at all! There was nothing that was useful!

Cons

EVERYTHING....horrible ease of use, make you pay for the product that you have never received, zero customer service...most deplorable service we have ever gotten from a company in 20 years of operation!

CB

Colin B.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Poor service

Their support structure is VERY poor. No continuity of service. Every call is like calling them the first time since you are not assigned a support person. Generic number to call. Generic email to send to. The MOST frustrating situation is the most recent and the reason for my review. As owner, I don’t have time to chase down issues with payroll so when I received a notice from the state that we didn’t...

Pros

It has many features available for the user

Cons

Not intuitive. Usually have to call to figure out what I need to do

PK

Patsy K.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

NC Customer Review

Overall our experience with iSolved is proving to be a good investment.

Pros

Is very much a one stop shop. We do not have to have multiple vendors in order to meet all of the data collection and employee management that is required.

Cons

Screens with too many functions. Would rather have more screens to complete than having multi functions on one screen that have to be completed.

Tiffany G.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

iSolved Tax

Our experience through implementation and converting our clients has been positive. We lost very few clients during the transition and we now have greater functionality and better resources to offer our clients.

Pros

I handle all taxes for our organization so the tax engine is the most important part for me. iSolved's tax engine has been extremely helpful and a major upgrade from our previous software.

Cons

There are no major issues but there are a lot of updates released and they sometimes create errors or annoying glitches.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great software and support for benefits and hr

Great option if you are looking for a software focused on HR and benefits without payroll.

Pros

Easy to use software if you are comfortable with benefits and hr admin. Easy layout and without unnecessary frills.

Cons

I can't say there is anything negative about this software, perhaps it's not the cheapest ever, but that's best it's uncomplicated and thorough.

SS

Stacey S.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

One of the Best Payroll Products We've used

Wonderful experience and very helpful staff

Pros

Very user friendly and everything in in one place for the administrator. Not constantly having to switch systems and have multiple log ins. We are able to upload our commission and no longer do manual entry.

Cons

Report writer can be confusing at times.

PC

Pam C.

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

Report Writer

Pros

I like that we can write our own reports and for the most part it is simple enough.

Cons

I wish that some fields were easier to find when writing a report. I also wish that you could use all fields in the system. For example we have a "wellness" box that we check on our medical benefit to tell the system to give this employee the wellness discount but I can not include this box when writing a report.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We appreciate your business.

SM

Shannon M.

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

a great decision

Pros

The transition team was very helpful and had amazing follow up.

Cons

When we moved to 'case numbers' it really took me to follow up to get resolution on most issues.

HH

Heather H.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Great experience

Our experience has been been wonderful!

Pros

The helpfulness of implementation team and the ease of using the software.

Cons

We have not yet implemented the use of timesheets in isolved, it didn't quite work for our block schedules

PR

Paula R.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

iSolved is user friendly

Pros

iSolved is user friendly. Communication is better this time around.

Cons

Time & Attendance has some quirks that don't function as would be ideal

JB

Jamie B.

Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees

Isolved

still learning and poor support with getting answers to questions and guidance on how to complete tasks

Pros

Applicant tracking ability to make notes and label each applicant throughout the process of selecting new employees. Would like to be able to free type in and add own labels to stages of interview process

Cons

Not enough options to manipulate for our company (document subcategories and divider tabs), poor workflow, multiple log ins for admin, applicant tracking, and self-service

DP

Debra P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Isolved - a payroll prodcut to slove your needs

Pros

The product was so easy to learn and use. There really is no issues. I wish there were more report options and that they are labelled better. Sometime I have to spend a few minutes trying to find the right report for the project I am working on.

Cons

I wish there was better reporting between the time card system and payroll. Also, there have been many times I have had to run two different reports to get the data I need and then create my own report from it. If there was a query that you could download all the info and pick and choose the columns you wanted, it would be perfect.

RA

Rebecca A.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

iSolved HCM Technology Review

iSolved has been a definite improvement over our previous software experiences.It is a great asset!

Pros

I love that this software is constantly being developed to offer greater benefits to organizations. I am looking forward to the improved scheduling features. Customizing reports and payrolls is a huge benefit.

Cons

Scheduling is still under development. Look forward to trying the improvements!

DC

Diann C.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

My iSolved experience

Pros

The quality of the product. I have used several different payroll products over the years and this product is one of the best I have used. I get get customer service when I have a issue.

Cons

building reports to make them what you need seems too complicated.

Hello! Thank you for leaving this review of isolved. We appreciate your business!

cm

cynthia m.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

AssetHR and iSolved

It has been very good and has resolved many issues from streamline the payroll process, data entry and eliminating errors. We are excited about adding iHire to our platform. Also, the open enrollment function ROCKS!

Pros

AssetHR and their customer services is above industry standards. They are responsive and helpful EVERY time we need assistance or have a "dumb" question. Love the relationship we have with the team and technology is great.

Cons

Sometimes the main tabs can be confusing as I am a new user. Not clear where to find things.

BE

Bethany E.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Service Bureau Review

Pros

I like that it is continuously evolving. Most of the time new features are released and there is no additional cost for those features that are "keeping up" with similar platforms. Resources for learning are excellent and make it so that SB's can be very self sufficient.

Cons

Pricing is high especially to be completive with ADP, Paychex etc.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're pleased to hear that isolved is helping you with maintaining documents and streamlining approval processes. We're continuously working to enhance our offerings and provide the best value for our customers.

AM

Amy M.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Terrible Company

Isolve bought out our payroll company that we loved, and they did a great job. Once ISOLVE took over it went downhill. This is the worse payroll company out there. The customer service is terrible.

Pros

System time attendance was fairly easy to use.

Cons

Their Customer service is absolutely horrible. System issues constantly. Terrible company and would not recommend to anyone.

We apologize for your experience with isolved and that we haven't met your expectations. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. I have sent your feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve our services.

CM

Cynthia M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Good Product

I really enjoyed the system so much better when I had dedicated customer support. Since the new customer service platform, it has been much more difficult.

Pros

I love all the available features. There is so much that can be done with this product.

Cons

Report Writing can be very difficult. Need the ability to pull both payroll and HR together more seamlessly.

KW

Kelly W.

Aviation & Aerospace, 201-500 employees

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Oor accountign department has had some major issues with iSolved. As far as Ledgers ad taxes. Also, our invoices have not always been correct.

Pros

I like that iSolved is your one stop shop. I can get any information on an employee that I need. I like how it cuts down on most paper work that we need for compliance relation issues.

Cons

I am the benefits coordinator for my company therefore I have some issues when it comes to edi feeds and what the limited capabilities are for our companies benefits. It can also help to be more user friendly. We use it everyday, but we have some users that do not use it as often and there are some things that are difficult to find.

BB

Brendan B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Straightforward Time Tracking and Payroll

Pros

isolved is great because of the two viewing options it gives you; there is a more simple version to use when you are just needing to clock in and check paystubs, then their original view has every option under the sun regarding forms, taxes, and more. I find the simple view covers 95% of what I need, so that's great!

Cons

A current update to the site made it a little bit bare looking. I don't know if that's related to some extensions I have on my browser, but many graphics are missing.

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to exceed our customer expectations and continuously add new features and functionality to enhance the value our customers get from using isolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

SW

Stephanie W.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

ISolved continues to evolve!

As a fully remote company we have used iSolved to connect with our employees on various levels including online time and attendance tracking, performance management and open enrollment for benefits administration. ISolved has aided us in being more compliant and more effective with our People Operations and Employee Engagement.

Pros

iSolved is easy to navigate as an end user and a client administrator I continue to enjoy learning how to leverage the ever growing suite of tools and functionality being unlocked in the iSolved People Cloud.

Cons

The software is fantastic but there continues to be room for improvement with direct client account management. It would be nice to have more visibility to tickets/case numbers submitted and associated status updates for issues, implementations and payroll tax reporting