JBoard Logo

The best-rated job board software

JBoard Reviews

Suggested alternatives

smartjobboard
circa
remote

In fact, it was virtual turn-key. In cases where some additional configuration has been needed, the Jboard customer support team has been super responsive and helpful.
Customer support is by far the best I have experienced in this space. Responsive, insightful, and technically capable representatives at your fingertips make it easy to really push the boundaries.
Early-stage of development, therefore some standard features are missing.
What I have learned over the last 6 years is that the "little stuff" can be very destructive if not addressed properly. You address it properly.

Lee E.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

JBoard is what I have been waiting for to launch my jobs board start up.

Great. They come back quickly on the live chat and I struggle with powerpoint presentations so If I can build a jobs board here anybody can.

Pros

I tried other jobs board providers but they were either not user friendly enough for me to setup by myself as a non techy, or didn't have all of the marketing features to get the jobs board off the ground such as scrapers and e-mail marketing. I spent hundreds of pounds getting people to develop for me on Webflow and Bubble but then came across Jboard and was up and running in half a day with a better jobs board.

Cons

It would be helpful to have slightly more customisable UX/UI on the layout as I didn't want my jobs board to ideally look the same as generic ones in the market but they do offer HTML custom pages I just dont have the knowledge to use that so it's an additional cost. Bulk importing contacts from other e-mail marketing platforms would be helpful too although thats in the product roadmap.

JD

Jake D.

Internet, self-employed

JBoard is just what I was looking for and has delivered!

Getting started with JBoard was simple & straightforward. I was able to get the site setup with little to no technical knowledge. Their documentation is helpful for some of the aspects that are less straight forward (like domain management). Their support team has been quick to answer questions as they come up.

Pros

After looking through and testing out different options, I landed on using JBoard given they offered a free trial to get started and building out a Job Board was so straightforward given their no-code platform. It's simple to make changes to your site, add & delete pages, import your custom logos, use different fonts. The site is highly responsive and changes are immediate. Overall I would highly recommend JBoard.

Cons

I started on one of the lower tiers (starter) and found that limiting. I would suggest if you're looking to leverage JBoard to pull together jobs from multiple companies that you'll need at least the standard plan for full benefit of the platform.

AA

Amir A.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Easy to use Job board for the non-dev user!

Solid product and would love to continue using it - I think there's a big opportunity to create more customizable features to compete with the other products in the market! Overall strong product!

Pros

Easy to use, quick implementation, functionality is simple. That's what got me hooked to the product after trying it.

Cons

Lack of customization on the design/structure. With a lot of no-code/low-code tools that allow modular design and customization, i'd love to see JBoard move more towards a world where the design and UX is

Cv

CJ v.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

We were up and running with a functioning job board with a day!

Overall we're very satisfied with JBoard and we know they have some cool features launching soon. It seems the [sensitive content hidden] is keen to gather and implement feedback into making the product better all the time!

Pros

- Easy to follow setup process - Easy to customise employer pages and job pages. - The look and feel of the website is great and I believe they have more templates and better UI features launching soon and we cannot wait! - Their support team is responsive and helpful - It was easy to connect a custom domain, Google Analytics, etc. Especially if you're not technical.

Cons

The below are really minor points and more to give some honest feedback as overall we love JBoard and know they will continue to invest in the product: - The analytics dashboard could be better with more insights into job vies/applies overall but also per employer. - Once you're setup, the left-hand menu isn't always as intuitive and you find yourself clicking a few things before you find what you're looking for. - Adding/changing pages of your job board

DP

Devan P.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

I had everything I needed working within an hour.

Overall, I would highly recommend jBoard to anyone looking to create a job board. It was fast and easy to use. I had a working job board with everything I needed to accept payments, have employers post jobs, and auto import jobs within an hour. I couldn't believe it. Also, with the ability to customize the SEO tags I am already seeing organic traffic on my site.

Pros

Prefilling my job board with existing jobs was crucial for my job board and with jBoard I was able to load hundreds of jobs within minutes. All I needed to do was copy and paste a URL. I also liked how easily I could track job applications coming in, accept payments with Stripe, and that employers could login and manage their job postings. Also, with the ability to customize the SEO tags I am already seeing organic traffic on my site.

Cons

My only suggestion would be to include multiple theme templates. There's only one default template and any customization requires your own CSS. However, the default template does allow for colour changes, image background changes, and text customization.

LO

Liam O.

JBoard Review

The team is also very supportive and quick to respond to queries.

Pros

Jboard is really easy to setup but its greatest features are its structure, which is clearly designed for SEO and good usability.On the backend, the API is a great feature and is accompanied by clear and comprehensive documentation. The auto-importer is also really useful as is integration with Stripe

Cons

It could be easier for users to customise their email alerts. Though I believe improvements are forthcoming.

IS

Idris S.

Great Product - JBoard

A great product for someone that is launching a start up business - JBoard will give you all the tools and advise that required. Great customer services and great price!!

Pros

I like the features\tools within JBoard and the overall view\layout of the Job board offering. Jboard gives you a number of options to get you started - Lite, Standard and Advance. As well as giving you a 7 day trial to get you started, the support that you receive within the trial version is amazing and ensures that you are fully equipped to start your own job board with it being an success right...

Cons

I would have liked a slightly bigger area for my logo so that its more visible

PC

Paul C.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Simple & Easy Job Board

Pros

JBoard is very easy to set up and has an intuitive UI with very useful guides that make it easy to access understand and implement advanced features. I especially like the ability to export data from the resume database, as well as the ability to work with RSS feeds for job posts on other sites. By handling the integration with Stripe, JBoard also allowed me to monetize the job board in a matter of minutes.

Cons

I would not say that these are cons necessarily, but here are some features that I would like to suggest:1. A toggle for the pricing page that enables end users to switch between annual and monthly subscription options.2. An option for job seekers to pay for additional features, like being featured on the profile search page, etc.3. A way to prevent the job seeker from being contacted directly via phone or email. Perhaps an email could be sent by the administrator that passes messages along but does not reveal any personal contact info.4. A way to invite job seekers to claim profiles that were created by the admin (this is already available for the hiring organizations).5. A way to import profiles in bulk, perhaps via a CSV file.

MV

Melissa V.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Exceptional Service and Value!

I've had the opportunity to experience firsthand the exceptional value and quality that JBoard offers. The platform's intuitive design has made it incredibly easy to navigate. The customer support team has been outstanding. Their prompt and helpful responses have made a huge difference, making our team feel valued and supported at every step. JBoard has not only met but surpassed our expectations as a job board service provider. Their commitment to quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction shines through in their service. I highly recommend it to any organization looking for an effective, user-friendly, and value-driven job board.

Pros

The availability of being able to chat with someone live when I need help has been extremely helpful. [sensitive content hidden] has always been available to answer all of my questions and help me to better understand some of the options as I'm setting up our account. The functionality features are extremely easy to use, and all of the help options provide the instructions/direction needed when initially setting up JBoard.

Cons

I've not found anything about JBoard that has not met our needs.

JP

Jakub P.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Just what we have been looking for

Pros

My team and I have been looking to create our own job board for quite some time now, but we simply didn't have enough resources and time to get the job done. JBoard has all the features that we wanted to have in our MVP and much more! The simple fact that we have a job scraper from the start helps our go-to-market strategy tremendously. It allows us to focus on job seekers firstly as opposed to working...

Cons

Not much to say on this end honestly. We haven't encountered anything "negative". We totally understand that JBoard is a start-up so naturally they're still growing and learning. I guess the only little thing we could ask for at this time is to enable a bit more customization options to the layouts and the ability to integrate custom fonts from google to help align our branding guidelines.

DP

Damian P.

Human Resources, self-employed

Unbelievable value for money in every way

I'm serving a sector that's been served by outdated job boards that charge an arm and a leg. My customers are delighted by the quality of the board and how easy it is to use, which makes me happy. The support I've received the entire time has been... well, I can't imagine any company providing better support - they're fast and always have the right answer to my question.

Pros

JBoard's support is second to none!Setup was easy - from configuring the board to adding Stripe.Administration is easy - for the admin and for users.Using the 'job backfill' option to populate the board with jobs while waiting for my own customers to begin posting was great (and easy).The site looks and looks really good on different device types.When job links are posted to social media, a customisable image is generated which shows the key details of the job - looks great!SEO optimisation has been made easy in the admin panel.All job posts are uploaded to Google For Jobs as standard.Everything you get is great and the price makes it even better!

Cons

There's only one theme (though feedback from my customers is that they like how it looks). However, more themes will become available soon.

JH

Jillian H.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Smaller organizations - If you're researching for a platform to get started, look not further.

Overall the software is up and coming and we are excited to see all the changes that keep coming. The Team is the highlight of this project, they make the magic happen!

Pros

The software is very user friendly and they have a highly responsive support team always there to help

Cons

The Auto Import feature has some kinks to work out but support is on it!

AC

Andrew C.

Human Resources, self-employed

Great experience so far with JBoard

Very good experience and appreciate the responsive customer service team

Pros

Having no web design experience and wanting to set up a simple job board that is customizable, easy to manage, has a pay wall and is affordable, I have been happy with the results thus far from JBoard

Cons

There have been no significant downsides thus far - the support team has been very responsive and helpful in addressing any technical issues or limitations that have come up.

LA

Leonard A.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

A Great Solution for Creating a Job Board

I've launched and managed job boards for many years and am very happy that I discovered JBoard. I've been impressed with their product (for which they continue to release great new features!) and customer service. JBoard has saved me time to launch high-quality job boards and their pricing and feature set delivers tremendous value.

Pros

There are many great features of JBoard. The tools available for the job board creator/administrator are user friendly and provide a lot of functionality (such as importing jobs, creating custom pages, and monetization). These tools have saved me time and enabled me to quickly customize my job board, include key features, and launch. I like the clean UI throughout JBoard (for the job board admin, employers, and job seekers) and that it is mobile-friendly. I've also been impressed with the job board features available for employers and job seekers, as well as the SEO aspects of JBoard.

Cons

I have nothing to add here -- I've actually expanded my use of JBoard since I started!

Francois G.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

JBoard - An amazing job posting platform innovating every day

Excellent. Love the product. It's doing what I want and I am scaling with the company as I grow revenue.

Pros

The ease of use. Cleanliness of site. Companies ability to innovate and keep adding new improvements while keeping pricing reasonable.

Cons

Well, being an innovator myself, waiting for the next add on or innovation. They are an emerging company still scaling.

AB

Amith B.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

jBoard is a great product

Pros

1. Ease of use 2. Customizable code(minimal) 3. Great UI 4. Great team 5. Super friendly Founder

Cons

None I can think of. jBoard is a great product. Totally recommend.

DN

Darren N.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

JBoard Review: A Seamless Job Search Experience

Pros

JBoard offers a user-friendly interface that streamlines the job search process. The platform's intuitive design makes it easy to navigate and search for relevant job opportunities. Additionally, JBoard provides comprehensive job listings with detailed descriptions, allowing users to quickly assess their suitability for each position. Overall, JBoard's efficient platform enhances the job search experience, saving users time and effort in finding their next career move

Cons

Nothing as I really like everything about it.

AM

Allison M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Great Product, Amazing Customer Service!

Pros

We are a staffing & recruitment firm utilizing JBoard as a way to quickly and conveniently list jobs directly from our CRM. So far, it's been excellent! The team is super quick to respond and always extremely helpful. They've assisted us along the path of getting everything set up and customized, and have even customized the product to fit our needs.

Cons

There are occasionally some formatting issues and it could be a bit more customizable, but we realize this is a startup and that more things are in the pipeline!

MY

Matthew Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The easiest solution to automate your Job Board needs

Pros

You need zero technical experience to get your site up and running. the support team goes above and beyond with quick response to times to meet the needs of your business.

Cons

As someone with a technical background there are a few little things that i was unable to do myself that if i was running my own job board would have been rather easy. that being said the quick support team made this hardly even a problem.

BS

Ben S.

Excellent Platform to Build a Fully Functioning Job Board

Easy to set up and it looks great. No complaints!

Pros

So many great things including the built in blog platform for SEO, speed of their servers (super fast), the ease of use in importing jobs (and logos) and the fully functioning way to charge for job posting is just so easy. If you want to run a sleek simple and speedy job board, this is what you need.

Cons

Because it is simple there are some customizations that just aren't available like ability to change wording of certain things but it is a total minor thing.

RG

Rui G.

Telecommunications, self-employed

Deploy your Job Board in Under 1 Hour!

Support is very dedicated and always ready to answer your questions. Extremely easy to use and deploy.

Pros

Very easy to use and customize, enabling you to go from idea to action in under 1 hour.

Cons

There are certain functionalities that I would like to be customizable, such as the frequency of email updates.

Computer Software, self-employed

Bedros and the Customization Team

[sensitive content hidden] and the team helped us customize and were quick to respond making the process very easy! Thanks so much!

Pros

How simple it was to use and setup with the team.

Cons

I hope in the future customization can be drag and drop with added customization features. I hear in the works!

Emily H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Jboard Initial User

Pros

I love jboard's customizability! We have particular needs as an org and like that we can make it to fit our needs specifically.

Cons

Pricing, but as we are a nonprofit, that will always be our issue.

GR

Gerel R.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Easy way to create a job board

Overall, Jboard helped us to save so much time and money and it really made it so easy to develop a job board

Pros

It is a super easy software to develop our board and the customer service team is very handy and quickly answers to all my questions

Cons

the head picture is not adjusted to the phone screen size, so it limited our choice of pictures significantly.

Juan M.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

JBoard is excellent

Excellent. Support has been super helpful.

Pros

I like the simplicity and speed, and flexibilty.

Cons

I Would like better bult-in-in SEO tools