JobAdder Reviews

4.37/5 (91 reviews)

Nicolas Boston

Great applicant tracker but workflow could do with improvement

Reviewed 2015-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Jobadder makes the applicant tracking process easy to manage if you use job boards such as Seek (who are a part-owner of Jobadder). Being able to access candidates from anywhere via this cloud based tool is great. The resume search tool is also good and the system is relatively fast given it's cloud based.

Jay Lucas

JobAdder - Robust & Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-08-14

The Product: First of all, I rated the product 4 stars overall only b/c I couldn't give them 4.5 stars. 5 in my book is nirvana, so overall me and my team are very pleased with the product. Very easy to use and configure/customize. UI is clean and easy to navigate, so you don't get lost like you do with a busy UI. Grid/List view gives you easy sort/filter options with links to all the related records. We've only been using the product for about 2 months and we are very happy. I'd say our team has become advanced users of ATS platforms, as JobAdder is our 4th and hopefully our last (for the foreseeable future) ATS. They are very responsive to the user community's feedback for feature enhancements, so new releases are always bringing new functionality. Data migration was well organized, but the difficulty in the implementation comes from not being intimate with how JobAdder works so we had some clean up (and still do) to keep from having inaccurate data. Junk In, Junk Out...as they say. The Support: Fantastic, responsive, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly. I can't be more pleased with their support!

Jesse Evavold

Perfect for a small agency!

Reviewed 2015-12-02
Review Source: Software Advice

I run a small executive search company and was looking for a system that not only would work like an ATS but could also act like a CRM. I like to batch communicate with my candidates just as much as my customers. Jobadder does this. In fact, working within JobAdder is smooth and powerful. Posting positions is easy, replying to candidates is easy, building templates, etc.. it's all really simple and effective. After reviewing several ATS systems, I felt that it was the most intuitive and easy to use system for my needs at an attractive price point. Plus the customer support is nothing like I've experienced before from a software company. They're very attentive, polite, and solve all my problems with ease. I promise I'm not paid to say that, they're really that good.

Monica Kwan

A simple and user friendly recruitment software

Reviewed 2015-11-19
Review Source: Software Advice

An extremely user friendly system even for the not so tech savvy users. We use it for all our national recruitment including graduate recruitment. You can easily send bulk emails to shortlisted candidates and it records all interactions with candidates. JobAdder support uses a ticketing system which is very efficient- You receive a response within 24 hours or most of the time within the hour. Their support team is based in Sydney so you can easily call them directly if required. They also have a JobAdder app on IOS where you can easily access and view any new job applications. There is no contract- It is month to month and is charged per user so it is very cost efficient and a great system for any organisations who are new to using a recruitment software system. JobAdder also has a range of job boards- For each job that you post, you can select however many job boards you wish for the job to appear on (LinkedIn, SEEK, Indeed.com, Company intranet page etc..)

Courtney Rice

Love the Simplicity!

Reviewed 2015-11-25
Review Source: Software Advice

We evaluated a TON of different CRMs in our recent software conversion, and I was struck immediately by the very clean look and feel to Jobadder. In fact, within 10 minutes into the demo I recall thinking "Ok! We found it!" It seemed (and still seems) very intuitive and easy to use. We love that it's web-based (our previous system was not), so is of course accessible at home, remotely, or at the office. The Jobadder support team is always friendly and easy to work with and although I can't exactly tell if they're smiling as they're responding to our support requests, it seems like they are!

Travis Smith

Why I use JobAdder CRM

Reviewed 2016-07-14
Review Source: Software Advice

It's ease of use, logical layout and limited clicks to get to the point where you want to be is an attractive feature of this cloud based software. I also like that JobAdder seems to be flexible in working with their customers and have a willingness to work with them to customize the product to a degree. They also did a great job parsing my data into the system, which initially was a concern of mine, however they performed above my expectations.

Patrik Holmberg

JobAdder as an ATS

Reviewed 2015-11-13
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the added features like the plugin for social and JA for Gmail. Integration of several third-party services and candidate sources is probably the biggest time saver for any ATS, in my experience that biggest gripe users have on ATS products is that they often act a bit as a walled garden and so much time is spent on data entry which is a huge waste of time for any organization.

Darryl Wright

Custom Data Extract by JobAdder

Reviewed 2016-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I engaged JobAdder to do a custom data extract of 127k rows for us. The export came out perfect, exactly what we were looking for. Very economical too.Very happy : the service, everyone has been great to deal with, friendly, happy & professional Very happy : the turnaround time of the entire thing, from start to finish in a couple of days is excellent Very happy : the end result, the data is just what we wanted, and the mockup/preview that let us confirm what we wanted worked well

Martin Sandford

Great product with great support

Reviewed 2016-03-18
Review Source: Software Advice

JobAdder is a great cloud based CRM solution for the recruitment industry. It has a really simple and intuitive user interface across desktop and mobile platforms and integrates well with social networks and Outlook. It has all the functionality required to effectively manage the recruitment process, but in a much simpler and pared down way than other solutions. What's great is that as a vendor, the JobAdder team offer awesome support and are constantly developing the product to suit the end users. The reporting tools are excellent also. Overall, a great product and quite simply the best recruitment CRM we've used.

James Harman

Great app with awesome customer service

Reviewed 2018-02-16

The workflows and set up is very easy to understand. They have walkthrough guides for almost everything and if something doesn't work or is missing the customer service team are very fast to respond using the chat feature.

Matt Sampson

JobAdder: Simply the only choice for Recruitment Managment Software

Reviewed 2014-05-15
Review Source: Software Advice

JobAdder's intuitive, clean design makes the software easy both to learn and operate. This assists both in training users and encouraging consultants to use the software to comprehensively record activity. The team is consistently looking for ways to innovate their service offering through product augmentation and integration with other key software used by our business. Thirdly, JA's customer service is second to none. The customer service team's knowledge of the product, eagerness to help, and professional manner ensure any inquiries are actioned immediately! Finally, the customizability of the software is excellent. After using two clunky "out of the box" RMSs, having something that is built around the needs of our business is a breath of fresh air. JobAdder is one of a small group of businesses that I would recommend without hesitation.

Aaron Williams

Establishing my business around JobAdder

Reviewed 2016-03-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Jobadder is a progressive, intuitive, and most importantly, evolving Recruitment System. Brett and the team have done a great job, with top customer service, training, and a proven track record of listening to the market.

Cameron Cresswell

JobAdder, the only option for us!

Reviewed 2016-06-28

We found JobAdder when we found that we had out grown our previous CRM, and we are thankful that we did. The platform is intuitive and our team hit the ground 'sprinting' with minimal effect to our business. The team at JobAdder are also a perfect fit for us. They are constantly progressing the platform to keep ahead of our needs and the competition. One area we have made significant increases is our digital integration through our website. Traffic is through the roof and candidate registration/data capture is seamless.Everything, and they keep improving on perfection.

Clarke Peters

Dynamo Review

Reviewed 2015-09-09

Love the fact that the app is built and configured for mobile devices not just the PC version re-sized or re-hashed. This makes it great for accessing info on the move. As well as being very functional its obvious that some thought and effort has gone into the front end which does make for painless experience.The support team at Jobadder are amazing. They answer the phone in 2 rings and if they dont have an immediate answer will be back in touch very quickly with a solution. Generally tho I dont use their support too much as the product is very intuitive.

Simon Tobin

Good to be back with JobAdder

Reviewed 2016-03-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use, intuitive navigation, not too complex nor too simple, great job board integration, constant improvements being made, excellent support.

Vivien Choong

Excellent product for recruitment with lots of room for improvement

Reviewed 2015-11-20
Review Source: Software Advice

It's very user-friendly, making it easy to grow the database with insightful information, update and process transactions.

Carrie Jansz

Easy to use and intuitive

Reviewed 2016-09-15
Review Source: Software Advice

JobAdder is very intuitive and relatively easy to use. The set-up time is negligible and the support staff are very easy to deal with. The best part of having JobAdder are the webinars and the support chats - it makes for a great user experience. The subscription is a monthly or annual one and is per user as opposed to number of jobs, which made it very easy to adopt and incorporate this ATS. The hiring managers too are pleased with the ability to get CV submissions and comment on the candidates CV.

Becky Schmid

Great for getting organized

Reviewed 2018-02-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall great if you're looking for your first program and want to get everything under one roof.This software program has all of the basics that you need to get everything under one roof. Great way to get organized and keep you team updated. User-friendly and pretty easy to pick up on. We're a few weeks in, but we're happy we went with this program so far. The client portal is really nice!!

Austin Teer

I love reporting statistics

Reviewed 2017-02-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I am very impressed with the User interface of this application. The report and the visual statistics are best here. The graph shows a very easy to understand format to read data. Helps greatly with recruitment.

Simone Donovan

Awesome product with outstanding support

Reviewed 2016-05-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Jobadder has to be the most innovative product in it's field. It is extremely user friendly with great functionality and incredible technical support.

Matt Dale

Hosted application to post internal Jobs

Reviewed 2017-02-09
Review Source: Software Advice

JobAdder helps to post internal jobs for our company on it's hosted cloud environment. Candidates are able to apply easily and send us additional information about their interest and experience. It helps gather all info about the candidate in the database which can be managed easily.Good for managing our online job posts.

Diane Taylor

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-07-21

Job Adder was a huge step up from our previous CRM system and has a very inviting user interface. It's easy to use and manage from an admin point of view. The JA team were very helpful throughout the migration process and the support team have been quick to handle queries or issues. There are areas of improvement such as the reporting capabilities, lack of ease for customisation, at times the response time to product enhancement ideas/requests are too long, however the team do take the time to listen and then consider. We have customised training for new starters, which I highly recommend as this is run very well. Easy to use Engaging user interface Fairly priced for what you get Friendly support team and great training manager

Yuri Sabanal

It was great. Easy to use and navigate around

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Better recruitment management.It's so easy to manage all the resumes we have collected from other job boards. Very user friendly.

Anonymous

Very powerful software!

Reviewed 2018-05-01

I was able to get a lot of responses from my job posting and has also great amount of quality leads.

Jonathan Hopes

Great product and staff

Reviewed 2015-11-22
Review Source: Software Advice

It's ease of use, staff are personable and attentive to issues, questions and training