JobBoard.io Reviews

4.94/5 (32 reviews)

John Charles

Outstanding jobboard platform

Reviewed 2016-09-06

I would have written this review sooner but having tried and tested a number of other platforms over the past couple of years I wanted to put the software through a full evaluation period. Having used Jobboard.io for several months now I am more than happy to provide this review and personal recommendation.Quick setup Simple but intuitive layout and design Seamless integration with your own website and branding but equally effective as a stand alone website. Constantly updated and developed Flexibility to adapt to my business requirements as the business grows Exceptional customer service and support - always quick to respond to my queries and requests.

TJ Loftus

Best Job Board Software in the industry

Reviewed 2016-11-15

I haven't had one bad experience or problem with the software and the JobBoard.io team always available for any support or questions. The other great thing is they are always working on improvements, more functionality, and paying attention to the Google Algo landscape (ie. making sites mobile friendly, implementing SSL ect..) I have also tested other forms of job board scripts, WordPress implementations (themes/plugins), and other variations and none are as reliable and as advanced as JobBoard.ioAlways up to date, the support, user friendliness for site owners and for people using the job boards on the front end.

David Brookfield

Quite Simply THE BEST

Reviewed 2017-01-20

We're a scientific body and recently we took the plunge and started our own niche area JobBoard. We did some research as you do in science and we contact several vendors, there's no point naming them. Eventually we came across JobBoard.io, what a breath of fresh air. the founder and own took me through all that I needed to know as a JobBoard debutante in which for him must have been a very long call. He then did it all again for the board so we could get sign off. At every stage they have held our hand and explained everything in layman's terms so we could progress and at no point were we left hanging and wondering what do we do next.. Setup is easy, JobBoard.io is a SaaS solution, it was quite literally point and click after we had everything setup, which was particularly painless. All of 30 minutes after completion we were live and up and running. We couldn't be happier, hence my long review. As far as I'm concerned credit should go where it is due; it's certainly due, there isn't a Noble prize for JobBoards but JobBoard.io will get my vote should they start one. Ease of use, amazing support, great response times brilliant hand holding

Winston Apenyadu

Jobboard.io is an intuitive and easy to use solution. And in terms of deployment we were up and runn

Reviewed 2017-07-26

The benefit are massive. Self sufficiency!!The fact that you don't have to be a techie to use. The job post form is very easy to use. We made our decision based on ease of use. And how quickly they answered our questions (RFI)

Justin Cone

Converted from WordPress, never looking back

Reviewed 2016-01-04

I switched to JobBoard.io after running a self-hosted WordPress job board for over four years. That old system was a mess. The user experience was terrible, the code was a tangle of poorly architected dependencies and the payment system was unreliable and labor intensive. JobBoard.io has taken away all of those problems, and I'm never looking back. Don't get me wrong. I love WordPress. I've run a popular blog (motionographer.com) on WP for over 9 years, and it's fantastic for that. But if you're thinking of running your own job board on WordPress, please take my advice and go with JobBoard.io instead. PROS - I spend 1-2 hours a week maintaining my job board compared to the 8-12 hours a week I spent on my self-hosted system (higher when things broke) - Fast, friendly customer support - Fantastic uptime and performance - Customizable CSS - Excellent reporting features - Support for custom pages (and a blog, if you want it) - Nice Indeed support - Software purpose-built for job postings (not shoehorned into a CMS like WordPress) - Active Facebook community CONS - I have to give up some control over certain things  but given how much time I spent (wasted?) "controlling" my site before, this is probably more of a pro than a con

Scott Mackin

Plug and play Job Board

Reviewed 2016-11-30

Overall the job board works perfectly as advertised. The new design update looks great and provides a great deal of customization (ie: colors, fonts, html-friendly space). At $149/mo entry level pricing, it's a little expensive for smaller markets that don't charge a lot for job posts, however not prohibitively so - we still make more than we spend. Customer support is fantastic! Typical same day (or even same hour) reply to any inquiries. They have a few 3rd party partnerships for additional revenue opportunities, such as Indeed or Top Resume. Super user-friendly platform and simple backend to navigate, customize and change settings. We've been customers since August 2016 and are pleased with our purchase. User-friendly backend Customizable to your branding, menu, etc Great customer service

Nicole Pretorius

Incredible customer service experience, easy to use, worth the spend!

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Great customer service. Looking forward to a great launch!The people that come along with it. I was helped by one of their customer service agents who went above and beyond to help us launch our job site for women in technology (going live next week). The technology is also far easier, customisable and smarter than I imagined initially.

Philip Lilavois

Jobboard.io > Wordpress

Reviewed 2016-11-04

"I really like what you guys have done with it so far though. I'm optimistic with this platform. Wordpress was a real hassle." - Me in a chat with Peter And thanks to Peter for all his help with my customizations. Philip Lilavois RealtyScout.comEase of use. Built well. No real issues. Great support.

Mahdi Yusuf

Day One User

Reviewed 2016-11-30

We have been using this service for quite sometime! We love the product and the team keeps us in the know as new things come out! We would love more way to add sources for feeds for other job boards. Ease of use and functionality.

Chandra Partain

Jobboard.io is the absolute best solution for anyone trying to start a job board.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

The platform is so intuitive, simple, and user friendly. All the features you need are at your finger tips.

Steph Kelly

If you're looking for a job board partner; this is your choice.

Reviewed 2016-01-29

I've been in the staffing and recruiting space since before job boards existed (barely, but still). I set out to build a platform that would bridge some of the weaknesses of job boards in the employer recruiting process. I looked at ground-up development, WP theme development and SAAS tools... and even tried a few of those options in the process of choosing my platform. In the end, Jobboard.io made the most sense, so I signed up. It has been one of the best moves I've made in by backend business platform. Not only does it provide a captivating UI, it has an easy to navigate yet sophisticated back end. The real beauty of Jobboard.io is the devotion of the its creator, Christian, behind the scenes. Personal customer service, Facebook Group interaction, an unceasing development and deployment schedule, and a commitment to his customers.

Suzanne Leyland

Great 'self-service' job board

Reviewed 2017-01-19

We only advertise a small number of specialist jobs and we were placing them manually on our website, however this was really time consuming to keep them updated etc. JobBoard.io is a great time saver as it virtually manages itself. Our customers can place their own job listings, add logos and direct application links through their own login and also pay online for the adverts through PayPal. The jobs expire automatically based on our settings. I can also post a feed of the current jobs through to our main website and newsletters. The customer support is excellent and there are regular improvements and new features. The few queries that I have had over the last 16 months have been answered very quickly. I would definitely recommend JobBoard.io.

Chris Panas

The best job board software on the market!

Reviewed 2017-09-05

This software is professional, easy to use and what I'd classify as true "turn-key" software unlike some others I've used previously. The Jobboard.io customer service team are first class and are always willing to assist, whether it's to help setup your site or to answer any queries.

Steve T

Always so positive and ready to help support

Reviewed 2016-10-06

I set up my DNS incorrectly and even though it had been working, my sub domain was also wrong. Christian (The founder) himself was quick to identify the problem from their chat window on their site, and he did not delay in correcting the issues within my domain provider GoDaddy. This is not the first time jobboard has performed fast, efficient support. Goodness knows that when the stress hits of technical failures on my part, they laugh it off with me and solve it fast. I know of only one other company online anywhere in the world with the same level of excellence - Jotform. Both of these companies are setting new standards and saving me tons of Advil...! Thank You, Jobboard.io Steve.

Kim Johannsen

Excellent Usability and Service

Reviewed 2016-02-29

JobBoard.io was very easy to get launched and and skinned, and the JobBoard.io team has been very responsive to requests for help, as well as feedback on product functionality and addition of features. We chose JobBoard.io because the core functions were solidly implemented with a good user experience, but they've since expanded with several very useful tools to market and measure the job board. And honestly, we've not been apple to keep up with implementing all the tools as they rolled out, but are happy with the ones we do, and with the little tweaks our feedback helped form.

Tobias Gill

No more headache with my Jobboard!

Reviewed 2017-11-08

no more headache, all in one, every feature i need, a great support! The software is better than every webmaster or programmer I ever hired. So even the pricing is more than ok. It is so unbelieveable easy to set up and run! Much more than "do it yourself", it is magic :). It looks clean and organized. It offers every feature you need for high quality jobboards. The support team is fast, friendly and competent !!!

Matt Koehler

Best Job Board Software, Period

Reviewed 2016-01-22

I run a number of regional veterinary job boards using JobBoard.io and I literally could not be happier with the product. It's incredibly flexible, the admin interface is simple, the job board looks clean for applicants, I'm able to collect visitor data from candidates, and the customer service on this product is second to none. I've been able to slowly expand my business thanks to this software which has only improved since I first started using it. I don't plan on switching services any time soon and if they keep building on this great product, I never will.

Amar Maktal

Simply great - clean, responsive and excellent service

Reviewed 2016-03-01

JobBoard.io's implementation of a job board is a breeze - you will be up and running in no time. If there are any hiccups, they have some of the fastest customer service we've seen of any provider. The feature-set (already extensive) continues to expand and it's clear that this is a provider that is dedicated to near-constant improvement of both the customer and user experience. From the back-end to the front-end, you can tell this software was designed by developers who know how job boards should work. Keep up the good work!

Jill Osinoff

I've had a great experience with this platform.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

It's very user-friendly and easily customizable. Excellent, prompt customer service. The functionality is great.

Chris Russell

Awesome job board platform

Reviewed 2016-02-28

For my money Jobboard.io offers the best software platform on the market for starting a job board. Its the most modern UI on the market and their team is highly responsive and genuinely cares about its customers. As a consultant in the industry I often recommend it to my clients. My favorite features include the new reporting dashboard, mobile friendly UI and reliability of the servers. There are few cons but the main one would be the basic design layout. But you can customize it if you know some CSS.

tina henry

JobBoard.io is great!

Reviewed 2016-08-10

I had a great experience. The job board was easy to set up and we had our first sale within 24 hours. Ease of use. Amazing customer service.

Chris Wilson

A great solution!

Reviewed 2015-06-19

I'm so happy that I found Jobboard.io From the first day I have received amazing and FAST support from them. They have been helpful on many different issues from coding to promoting. The software is simple to use for the beginner but also has options for the advanced. My only problem is I didn't find them soon enough! If you're hesitant about a solution for your job board, you don't need to be any longer. Jobboard.io is top notch from my experience. Highly recommend!

Jennifer Schultz

Our number one priority was brand integrity upon switching to Jobboard.io - they were a true partner

Reviewed 2016-05-18

Everyone at Jobboard.io made sure that our transition to the platform went smoothly. They, especially Peter, went above and beyond to answer all our questions, solve issues and provide quick customer service as we migrated over. They are very open to feedback and are constantly making improvements to provide a better user experience for publishers, employers and job seekers. A+++ in my book!

Chad Murphy

Best Job Bod Software on the Market!!

Reviewed 2016-04-21

I was an early user of the job board software and WOW have they put so much time and effort back into the continued improvement of the software. Hands down the best and easy to use Job Board software on the market. The customer support is even better!! I highly recommend any person looking to start a job board use Jobboard.io Thanks for everything Jobboard.io for everything over the years supporting my past boards!

P. Richardson

Nothing but praise!

Reviewed 2015-11-24

I have been a Jobboard.io user for several months now and I am legitimately, honestly happy to be on board. Christian and his team are ultra-responsive to my requests and are constantly refining the job board product with powerful tools and intuitive, smart design. It's a pleasure to be part of this community--and so good to work with a company that really "gets" customer service. Thank you!