JobBoard.io Logo

Mobile-friendly job board solution for recruiters

JobBoard.io Reviews - Page 2

CW

Chris W.

A great solution!

I'm so happy that I found Jobboard.io From the first day I have received amazing and FAST support from them. They have been helpful on many different issues from coding to promoting. The software is simple to use for the beginner but also has options for the advanced. My only problem is I didn't find them soon enough! If you're hesitant about a solution for your job board, you don't need to be any longer. Jobboard.io is top notch from my experience. Highly recommend!

Cons

Thanks Chris! We appreciate you as a customer and glad you are satisfied with our service!

JS

Jennifer S.

Our number one priority was brand integrity upon switching to Jobboard.io - they were a true partner

Everyone at Jobboard.io made sure that our transition to the platform went smoothly. They, especially Peter, went above and beyond to answer all our questions, solve issues and provide quick customer service as we migrated over. They are very open to feedback and are constantly making improvements to provide a better user experience for publishers, employers and job seekers. A+++ in my book!

Cons

Thank you so much Jennifer! We've really enjoyed working with you and look forward to being a part of your much deserved success!

th

tina h.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

JobBoard.io is great!

I had a great experience. The job board was easy to set up and we had our first sale within 24 hours.

Pros

Ease of use. Amazing customer service.

Cons

No cons at all. Seriously!

Thanks so much Tina! We are excited to partner with the American Association of Community Colleges!

CM

Chad M.

Best Job Bod Software on the Market!!

I was an early user of the job board software and WOW have they put so much time and effort back into the continued improvement of the software. Hands down the best and easy to use Job Board software on the market. The customer support is even better!! I highly recommend any person looking to start a job board use Jobboard.io Thanks for everything Jobboard.io for everything over the years supporting my past boards!

Cons

Thank you for your kind words Chad! We love seeing our early customers grow!

PR

P. R.

Nothing but praise!

I have been a Jobboard.io user for several months now and I am legitimately, honestly happy to be on board. Christian and his team are ultra-responsive to my requests and are constantly refining the job board product with powerful tools and intuitive, smart design. It's a pleasure to be part of this community--and so good to work with a company that really "gets" customer service. Thank you!

Cons

Thank you so much for your support! We appreciate being in business with you!

John P.

Take it a from a beginner who did his research, this is the best

In terms of design, UX and UI, for admins, job-posters and job-seekers, it's simply the best. In fact, I'd put jobboard.io on par with the biggest SaaS players. I'm excited to continue growing my job board and working with Christian and his team, whose passion for the product shines through at every turn! I'm a big fan, can you tell?

Cons

Thanks John! We look forward to helping you grow your exciting initiative. Thank you for your support and business!

RT

Roy T.

Awesome Interface and Features - The Best Jobboard Site

I have designed, developed, managed, supported, evaluated and used alot of applications in my career. I must say, this is one of the most well thought out interfaces, integrations and user friendly sites I have ever seen. And fast and courtious support too! If you are considering building a niche job site, spend no more time looking. Start doing with Jobboard.io

Cons

Thanks Roy! We're glad to have you as a client!

LS

Leah S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Simple with Speedy Support

We've been using JobBoard.io for over a year now and have been impressed by the pace of new development, and by the customer support. Responses are generally quick and helpful, and the team is pleasant to deal with.

Pros

Simple interface, speedy support

Cons

Thank you Leah - we've loved working with you and look forward to continue to partner with you!

JH

James H.

One of the very best

We launched our first board with jobboard.io. We looked at other boards, those with numerous tools but remained here as our board continued to grow because of: 1) Customer Service; 2) Constant innovation. We are planning to launch up to 50 additional boards and will do so in partnership with jobboard.io.

Cons

Thank you Jim! We love being in business with you!

NH

Nick H.

The most flexible job board software you will find

A great product from a great team. I have used several job boards for my business but none have come close to Jobboard.io It is very flexible allowing easy customisation to meet your business needs. The team offer excellent support and get back to you very quickly. The software is also innovative being constantly updated and improved.

LJ

Lauren J.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Better than Some

Pros

It gets the job done but its not always pretty

Cons

the amount of resumés you receive is overwhelming and not in a good way. The few you like and try to contact never answer you back or got a job years ago

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

My review

Overall, it was a bad experience. I wouldn’t use it again b

Pros

I only used it for a little while. I think it’s cool to be able to create your own Job Board.

Cons

I had a hard time navigating the site. I didn’t understand it at all. It wasn’t as easy as I would like.

RK

Russ K.

Excellent service, easy to use and maintain.

I can't fault one bit of it, excellent software and excellent support when needed!!

Cons

Thank you Russ! We are happy to be in business with you!

KC

Kevin C.

Great Job Board software leaves you room to grow!

I have been using Jobboard.io for over16 months and it has been the ideal solution for or niche jobboards!

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Platform to search for jobs and find ideal candidates!

Pros

Easy to use and find jobs and apply with tracking facility

Cons

Product still needs to compete with other platforms such as naukri, linkedIn etc to become more visible