Jobsoid Reviews

Jobsoid

HIre Better, Faster

4.41/5 (104 reviews)

Pros
  • I have selected Jobsoid after comparing the deals available on the market, and I think it was a very good (and lucky decison) to go with them: I have a very good user experience since the start.András H.Read the full review
  • Amazing customer support team that always developed new features as I suggested them. It felt like a true partnership and was an amazing value for the price.Stephanie S.Read the full review
  • This is a good company and a good platform that is easy to use. If you are looking for a cheaper and more efficient option that you get when you increase the company, Workable is a very good choice.Katerina P.Read the full review
Cons
  • We are no longer a member of Jobsoid because their platform was terrible.Kimberly B.Read the full review
  • The customer rep that was assigned to my account is in India and this presents some communication/timeliness problems.Kristen S.Read the full review
  • A lot of settings depending on the price you are willing to pay. More standard software and no flexibility that you might see with some other larger ATS.Katerina P.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
András Horváth

A good experience

Reviewed 2019-06-15

Pros
I like the customer service provided by the Jobsoid team: any request, question is answered and solved in an honest way. I also like the continous development of teh product: and somehow they manage to implement new features which are very useful for us. It is easy to use, very flexible: sometimes my colleagues learn using it in 30 minutes.

Cons
Not much cons: the mobile app is less stable and some functions I miss on that.

Gauri Anwekar

Honest Feedback!!

Reviewed 2019-09-27

My overall experience is good.

Pros
Its easy to understand the hiring status of the candidate. Even if any, of our team member is not available the status of the candidate can be reviewed ( with comments & the stages of interview)at anytime. Second is duplicacy of resume can be sorted. Last but not the least " On One Click" the jobs are published on different sites.

Cons
While searching candidates by name it is expected that the concern candidate will be at the top of the search list. But most of the time it doesn't happen. So we search the candidates through "Jobs" tabs. When I try to to apply a set of questionnaire for candidates who are apply through Linkedin it doesn't work. Rest from different sites like Indeed, Nevoo we get the questionnaire filled. If this gets resolved almost 50% of screening work is done.

Saumil Patel

Jobsoid helped us scale from 10+ people to 35+ people without a full-time HR

Reviewed 2019-06-17

My overall experience with Jobsoid has been fantastic. It helps us do 3 things very effectively -- source candidates automagically, makes my life easy as I have a single window for all candidate communication and helps collaborate so that I can take help from other departments when hiring ppl.

Pros
I was already using SmartRecruiters before I migrated to Jobsoid, so I already had a very good idea of what I wanted from a good ATS. However, the moment I started using Jobsoid the first thing I noticed that was different was it's simplicity. It felt like a native desktop app and not like a software running on cloud. It was fast and efficient. I believe, that got me hooked and once I posted 3-4 jobs via Jobsoid I immediately started getting applications as my job posts got syndicated to other quality job portals just with a click of a button. There are many other features which I have since realized like automated Workflows, candidate scoring etc. and they all have helped me shortlist candidates effectively.

Cons
I believe this is not a complain but I do feel they have a lot of features in the software. Sometimes, it does feel like I am not using it to it's full power and that is my biggest gripe.

Nezar Khalid

Affordable and Functional

Reviewed 2019-07-13

Pros
Easy interface. Customizable. Ability to blast out Group emails and text messages. Easy to learn and train. The mention and sharing features are excellent. Can communicate with colleagues and customers from one platform.

Cons
The reports could be more robust. Searching your database is slow and difficult to find a profile.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Freddy Jacobs

Easy does it

Reviewed 2019-06-18

We have simplified our bp and efficiency

Pros
The simplicity to use - none of my employees needed a user manual

Cons
no negative comments at this time - if i have any i will review my rating

Anagha Kalekar

Best ETS

Reviewed 2019-10-03

Overall the software is good. the only drawback I feel for now is it's not integrated with Naukri portal

Pros
The software is user-friendly and easy to use. The biggest advantage is it is integrated into many jobs portal

Cons
It's not integrated with the Naukri portal.

Ankita Jain

Jobsoid- A close watch on talent footfall- Helping Rahi Globally

Reviewed 2019-09-27

Very happy. A reliable product. We can easily detect the progress of any position or the stages of the interviews during the unavailability of the team mated.

Pros
Ease of using it. No restrictions on the number of users/managers/administrators, Integration with Linkedin job slots has helped streamlining the recruitment. One stop solution for all the recruitment needs. Happily used by Rahi Global team. Ease in interview scheduling and sending timely feedback to the candidates. features like referral portal and association with the third party consultants is helping us a lot. Pipeline stages are helping us analyse the hiring trend and the performance of talent acquisition team.

Cons
Filter option could have been more better for quickly scanning the applications.

Debbie Bullock FCIPD

Recruitment Platform

Reviewed 2019-06-12

Working with the team has always been a very positive experience. Customer service executive has worked tirelessly to ensure we get the best from it and always responds to any queries and issues. Executives have also been very supportive.

Pros
This is an excellent recruitment platform. It is very user friendly and has a huge range of options to enhance the experience. The support team are excellent and will always reply very quickly, they are also very responsive to requests to enhance the system with ideas and suggestions a client may have.

Cons
The package works well for us, we are more than happy with it.

R. Arturo Garay

Sync, import/export mode

Reviewed 2019-07-02

It is our first introduction to an ATS, so a milestone.

Pros
The ATS is quite easy to use. The platform's l&f is really user-friendly. There is flexibility to adjust the process flow to your exact needs and requirements.

Cons
Data entry options are really limited. To sync information from other platforms, apps and API's could save tons of time to the user. Currently features manual input for contacts' databases. The import option for candidates also could provide better value in the result.

Luis Davila

Easy for teams and getting started!

Reviewed 2019-06-10

We are a small, tech startup and it's honestly been pretty great for our team to collaborate on and track our notes!

Pros
The simplicity and design of it makes it feel comfortable and easy to use. I think that there are some complexities to the functionality and added benefits that could make it feel overwhelming but it seems that the design seems to make ti easier to work with.

Cons
Some of the smaller functionalities (like sorting) or some of the work flows (like adding a note when rejecting someone) weren't very clear at first. It's just a learning curve.

Simranjyot Mann

Jobsoid - A Blissful ATS

Reviewed 2019-03-29

We have been using Jobsoid from 2015 and since then, we have never thought of changing the ATS. Jobsoid is such a boon for us as right from Job posting to scheduling interviews & sending email invites to candidates has been such a bliss!! Thank you Jobsoid for 1 click away service, with a special thanks to Shesham :)

Pros
Jobsoid is a complete recruitment solution. 1) Job posting on LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukri etc. to attract candidates. This certainly increases your candidate sourcing. 2) Dashboard to check the performances of various jobs, sourcing channels, recruiters and pipeline status etc. 3) Can use different kind filters to choose from candidates, jobs, results etc. 4) Line up/schedule candidate interviews and send them email invites for confirmations etc. You can communicate on emails using Jobsoid only. 5) Fetch weekly/monthly reports etc. based on your criteria's.

Cons
You must take training or explore it fully to utilize the same to maximum potential.

Bill Bailey

Personnel tracking Made Simple

Reviewed 2019-06-10

We have benefited from the software and have created an easy tracking system through using it and using all of the parts of the application to organize our candidate pool. We have also increased our candidate pool significantly through the use of multiple publishing of our job descriptions.

Pros
The ease of what you can move candidate information within the file and among jobs is the greatest value for us. We appreciate being able to find many different sources for applicants rather than a single source. We have had excellent customer service response to any requests we have made and greatly value the work that they have done to make this and accessible program for our use.

Cons
Some parts of the computer-based program are not as accessible on the mobile application which is to be expected.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Maria Tonello

Jobsoid Review

Reviewed 2019-07-14

JobSoid has been a game-changer for our business. We have grown significantly in the past two years since we switched to JobSoid and JobSoid has been a key part of that growth. Our job pool has increased and improved significantly, enabling us to fill more positions. JobSoid has great data features so we can track our metrics. Customer service has been very responsive to our questions and feature needs. We LOVE JobSoid!

Pros
The ease of use. Easy to learn. Goes out to multiple job boards,including international, providing us a significant job applicant pool.

Cons
Not all job boards feed into our job application to input references into JobSoid.

Josue Luna

Great product

Reviewed 2019-06-10

I love the tool and the customer service is prompt and kind.

Pros
It's user-friendly, really clear, you can follow up the process for each candidate. Contacting candidates and keeping track of communications is really easy.

Cons
The tool is missing a "historic record" feature for the organizations, I would like to have a list of the projects (positions) that each contact/company had previously.

Miguel Piñeiro

Friendly, amicable, easy, powerful and legally compliant!

Reviewed 2019-06-11

Really good, easy to use, friendly customer support, up-to-date functionalities, easy to keep track, easy to download metrics.

Pros
Easiness of use, good customer support, easy to track, good metrics given, good pairing with our local regulation.

Cons
I have had experience with several ATSs, and honestly, Jobsoid is really easy and practical, more pros than cons. Maybe, an integration with my gmail calendar would be nice, and also, the possibility of customizing the GDPR request consent message. As well, I have noticed that recently, the possibility of finding archived users has become a little heavy for the system; however, this has been punctual, we have never had this issue before.

Dayonna Johnson

Jobsoid Review 2019

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Pros
I like that I am able to communicate with the candidates via Jobsoid. Also I am able to attach important documents and dates to their profile. It makes it easy for me to keep track of my current employees as well as the potential candidates. Keeps me organized!

Cons
I think \they can improve on how to upload multiple documents at one time. Also include a ticker for those documents so that I am notified when something like a TB test, or CPR card that has been uploaded well expire so that I can reach out to my employees in a timely fashion.

sheron dsouza

A feature-rich ATS that makes all the repetitive and mind-numbing recruitment tasks to save time

Reviewed 2018-07-10

saves a lot of time and effort and sanity!

Pros
allows personalization of careers site and email templates to ensure a great end-user experience. automates every possible recruitment task to save the time for conducting interviews. facilitates the addition of comments to shortlisted profiles. smart filter brings down the screening time from days to minutes.

Cons
Needs training to adapt and requires a little trial and error to fully know the features and make the most of them but the support team is always available to take care of queries if any.

LISA MAY

Easiness of product.

Reviewed 2019-06-17

Easy to navigate, effortless. Office started going paperless in 2016, the paper application process was massive, converting to web base process cut down on foot traffic and illegible applications. Being able to store relevant documents, and the ease of accessing throughout the company is a plus, plus!

Pros
One click ease.... Don't have to navigate thought multiple tabs or screens. The reminder function is a plus, even if I'm not logged in the reminder is sent to my email.

Cons
Haven't had any problems or issues that would fit this category.

Katerina Pronto

Good ATS platform

Reviewed 2019-07-27

This is a good company and a good platform that is easy to use. If you are looking for a cheaper and more efficient option that you get when you increase the company, Workable is a very good choice. They focus on the deployment of new features that other ATSs do not implement, and I am glad to see what happens next.

Pros
Easy to use system, and the interfaces are very clear for administrators, users, managers. Each assignment is accompanied by employment advice, and it is very easy for candidates to apply. Also allows candidates to submit an application with LinkedIn, it is very convenient. Tracking candidates for each workflow is very easy, convenient batch sending emails. E-mail templates, interview templates help to make the process simple and efficient, you can set up automatic sending of letters. Performance takes into account every integration with HRIS, screening tools and other interfaces.

Jim Newcomb

Jobsoid Works!

Reviewed 2019-06-11

As long as I keep the job postings fresh, I get a good flow of candidates to fill the posted jobs. It's one of my main resources.

Pros
Great customer service! Easy to understand and use. The way the software works was modified based on my feedback. Wow!

Cons
Some of the functionality is a little quirky. Candidates are assigned to the jobs they applied to and when that job is closed access to the candidate goes away. The workaround is to reassign the candidate to an open job so I have one job as a place holder. It's a simple workaround but I lose one of my slots to it.

William Wilsnagh

Jobsoid review

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Easy to implement Applicant Tracking System for ourselves and our clients to use for attracting and recruiting talented staff.

Pros
Ease of use. Cost. Very good service and support from Jobsoid Ease of placing a job ad across multiple jobboards

Cons
No central dashboard to manage all our clients software centrally. You have to log into each client separately.

Toka Ibrahim

Best way to collaborate

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Using Jobsoid makes it very easy for me and my colleagues to collaborate on candidates for open positions. Using this system minimizes the use of email to communicate regarding candidate

Pros
The interface is intuitive and easy to use. I really like the rating features and status assignments.

Cons
I haven't run into any issues so far. I have not quite had a chance to explore all of Jobsoid's features.

Reshma Shetye

Nice using Jobsoid

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Ii have been using Jobsoid since two years. Many new features has been launched. Its user friendly.

Pros
Its user friendly. Easy to access. No specific training is required.

Cons
It should have more filter options like salary, years of experience.

Stephanie Steel

Jobsoid was a great ATS for our new startup

Reviewed 2019-06-11

Positive experience and very easy to use. We had 30 people on my team using it and it was easy to deploy.

Pros
Amazing customer support team that always developed new features as I suggested them. It felt like a true partnership and was an amazing value for the price. The ATS was also very intuitive!

Cons
The software didn't have the best reporting functionality but was improving all the time.

Merlijn Vanhecke

Benchmark for UX

Reviewed 2019-04-09

Automated job posting, collaborative hiring, all in one platform, Jobsoid toke the time to map out and create everything that has something to do with the hiring process.

Pros
The user experience Jobsoid offers, is an example for other applications. When rolling out, you almost don't need to train your users, since it's so intuitive and self-explaining

Cons
honestly the features that where missing, like a pdf export / csv export where added after we gave feedback to the Jobsoid team. The tailor down the application to the end-user, so if there's something you don't like you just need to communicate it..