Jolt Logo

Jolt

Comprehensive Digital Food Safety & Operations Software

Jolt Reviews - Page 3

Going Digital

We just recently started using JOLT in our facility. The process to build checklists and temp logs was painless. Adam has been a great support with weekly follow ups and always available in between those check points for any additional assistance. We are running JOLT out of one restaurant right now just to work out any kinks and ensure our team has a solid grasp on the program. The program is easy...

Cons

A great program that works with a growing business. It was very easy to learn and to train employees

Pros

Quick login, neat site, great customer service that is always looking out for us. The program is simple enough to train other employees in just a few short minutes.

Cons

The back end of the site took a little while to learn. Settings and managing lists can be a bit confusing to find, but once you do, you don't forget it.

Jolt has helped me not have to micromanage

Pros

You can make it whatever you want. We have opening, mid day, and closing checklists. We also you use it for inventory and employee meetings as it is able to send out notifications to managers. The customer service we have had is quick and thorough.

Cons

Nothing. It is exactly what it says it is.

Jolt

Pros

Jolt is very easy to use and their staff are available for help whenever needed. We find it's super productive for keeping staff on track with the lists feature.

Cons

We often find difficulties with the printer and troubleshooting it when necessary, which is a few times a week as of late.

An indispenible part of our service excellence!

Less micromanaging. More productive staff.

Pros

This product really helps us optimize our retail staff productivity and remain engaged in their jobs. Task are easy to manage once everything is set up.

Cons

Would love a feature to more easily manage maintenance schedules on a large number customer equipment (ie. rental bikes).

Well worth the money and absolutely perfect support

Pros

This software is indeed an user friendly software, yet it is also very powerful. The first time I was introduced to this software, I thought I would take a long time to learn because this software has so many features. Well, I was wrong, I took only a solid 1 week to build all of the basic things and use the software fully. My super helpful trainer, helped me to get through all of the introduction process and trained me so that I can start using the software ASAP. Knowing that building an account from zero was not easy, but He really supported me all the way. Big thanks to him that I am now able to operate this software maximally and teach my colleagues to use this software as well. This software is highly recommended specially for the Food and Beverage Industry.

Cons

This software does not provide other languages (besides English) for the users, so it will be difficult to use for the users that are not English-spoken.

Checklist Heaven

Pros

Love being able to keep up with daily task using this software, and being able to track who's completing these task with a time stamp is amazing

Cons

I would love if it would sync a little bit faster but considering how many devices our company uses its expected to have a bit of delay

The Jolt Software has changed the day to day operations of our store for the better!

Faster scheduling, easily accessible checklist, bluetooth printer

Pros

It's easy to use with so many options to be able to use at our store. We went from using so much paper to using iPads. Scheduling is so much easier and takes way less time than any other software that I have used.

Cons

Sometimes a little glitchy with both apps and the website. I have had days where the lite app has crashed and we weren't able to find our schedule; however, it was quickly resolved.

Versatile Program!

This program has changed the way I evaluate my business. It keeps employees accountable for their work while tracking various audits I do. It was a little daunting at first, but Sarah was there to walk me through the program in its entirety. Multiple follow up calls and questions answered on the fly.

Pros

The versatility of the program. I can customize the reports and lists to my liking. Tracking my employees work and I can keep them accountable without adding payroll hours. The managers love the program as well. Cuts hours off of admin work.

Cons

The time clock function should be able to export the values into an excel sheet that is easier to read. It should also show break times and total hours worked for the day. Making payroll much easier.

Simple, Streamline Efficiency That Makes Operations Manageable!

We've been using Jolt at our quick-service restaurant for the last 6 months now, and operations have never been better! From controlling things like cleaning and opening/closing priorities through checklists, to managing food rotation and waste, we've been able to save money! Jolt offers a simple, easy to understand user interface that exceeds the needs of our restaurant operations. The checklists...

Super easy to use

Pros

It works great at everyone being able to see schedules and being able to switch with someone or pick up extra shifts if needed

Cons

I'm not sure if this can be done, but simplifying the processes so that it is a bit more user friendly would help a great deal.

excellent performance management software

we have improved performance and productivity increased by 25% in last year. we will expect our productivity and job performance to increase over 35% this year

Pros

the software is easy to use and very good value for money spend for a performance management software as well as attendance management and administrative program.

Cons

the software is working only with apple devices only. I would like them to start this software available on android

Awesome tool

We have been using Jolt for the past year and it has significantly improved the quality of our operations. Not having to do any paperwork and having easy access to our files has made my job as a manager much easier. We have training modules for our associates, we can control our food temperatures better to be in compliance with the health department, we can assess the quality of the restaurant operations and much more. I am very satisfied with the support we have from Jolt whenever we have an issue or we need to add or remove lists.

Pros

It has made my job as a manager more easy.

Cons

There is sometimes when it takes a little longer to load the lists, but it could just be the wifi connection.

Has helped our company become better at their jobs in so many ways.

Pros

The scheduling feature is great. My favorite are the lists. It has made our employees better and more efficient at their jobs. They are more engaged as well when opening and closing.

Cons

Seems to glitch too much when working on the schedule. Fortunately once the schedule is published it's pretty flawless but while working on it can be slow, freeze or move shifts to wrong cells.

Great service for a great price!!

Using Jolt has been one of the best additions we have made to our business. It has made training new team members 10x easier and faster. We no longer have to micro manage everyone because of their awesome list feature. Because of the list feature we have been able to cut our closing time by 25 mins, so almost in half. This company is great they are very willing to work with you and make sure you are using the full potential of their software. We have had a wonderful experience especially working with Mike he has been super patient and anytime I have a question I know I can call him and get an answer, which is very reassuring. We are excited to be apart of such a great company who is going places.

Cons

Like the product, want to see where it grows

I really enjoy using this service. One thing I would say is that it's not super intuitive for staff. I don't know why, I think it's just intimidating to work around the site. One feature we'd like to use more is the announcements, but since we don't use that timeclock, it's a pain to ensure employees are clocking in/out. Also- a management review feature would be nice. They could do a walkthrough on the list the next day. Add or remove points, make comments, etc. I wish there was a way for staff to see comments when they login.

Pros

Accountability made easy. I don't have to reprint to do checklists all the time.

Cons

It's not always intuitive for staff. The sweep button should make clear what it does. Also some buttons are too close to each other. Like the "correct answer" and red x button are too close on top of each other. They should be side by side to elminate accidents. I've also accidentally made a list inactive when I meant to click save. I'd spread them out a bit.

Great for Accountability

We have been with Jolt from close to the beginning. We have just loved the option of having a paper-free solution to our list that can offer real accountability our team. Jolt keeps adding additional feature as we go the are helpful.

Pros

Lists

Cons

Non- integration to the rest of our system.

Very helpful on a daily basis

Pros

The LISTS part of the software is so useful for everyday activities that need to be completed at work

Cons

If you are a "sub-user"you cannot edit nor propose an edit of a superior user-created list or content file

JOLT IS AMAZING!!!

Checklists have been an issue with for us and this platform allows us to not only ensure everything has gotten done but allows us to keep our team members accountable for their performed tasks. Additionally, labels are THE BEST!!! They print in the flash of an eye and we now have pens in our office! Pens would disappear constantly because we would handwrite every label for all our food items. Now we have pens and there is no questioning who prepared an item, when or at what point it expires.

Pros

I love the functionality of the product. You can customize everything! The support team provides templates based on your company - we are with Chick-fil-A so many of the templates that were provided to us were specific to Chick-fil-A based on other stores utilizing JOLT. This made our introduction and implementation of JOLT seamless! Sarah, our training/support/mentor extraordinaire is INCREDIBLE!!!! It took us an unusually long period of time to get to the point we could implement JOLT in our store and she was patient, kind, supportive and overall amazing with every snag, delay and setback we encountered (none of that was JOLT, it was ALL on our end). Once we did get implemented - she was AMAZING in providing training and support!!!

Cons

Thus far, none. Only that we have waited so long to get it implemented!

Excellent.

Jolt helps us get the check list and the job done.

Pros

Jolt does a great job of holding people accountable for completion of a check list. Great companies do the same thing again and again. Jolt helps. Best decision that we have made in the last couple years.

Cons

Works as I want it to. Jolt doesn't work on android tablets but that is no big deal as Ipads can be used.

Great!

Pros

This application is great for accountability! It is very organized and easy to use.

Cons

There are no cons to this software. I have enjoyed the use of it.

Systemisation at its best

Great system to use for scheduling and systemising the workplace. All staff, regardless of level, find it easy to use and understand.

Pros

Scheduling is great and easy to use. The systemisation use in our workplace has been excellent.

Cons

There are a couple of things still waiting on in the features of Jolt that we really thought were no brainers but have not been added yet. It is easy to ask for features to be added and they seem to do this as quickly as they can.

Great Customer Service

I think the most valuable feature is that I can use this for training. I can put in training videos, photos or documents to ensure my staff is all trained the same way!

Pros

I like that Jolt has many different functions and uses. I can use it to train new staff, my current staff uses it daily for their checklists, I use it for reporting and scheduling as well. The customer service is very helpful!

Cons

I do wish there were a couple other functions, one being a "crib sheet" which would be automatically emailed daily with that day's staff.

Jolt Review

Overall working with Jolt has been great. I have noticed a change in our restaurants and the management of the teams within.

Pros

The ability to take pictures within the list to help with coaching. The Zebra printer is amazing for date coding.

Cons

When a location has poor Wi-Fi it affects Jolt. This isn't a Jolt problem, it is an us problem, but it can be frustrating.

JOLT is the best!

Pros

The best part about Jolt is how easy it is to use.

Cons

There are no cons, it's a great software and they will do well in the future!