Jolt Logo
Jolt

The Complete Digital Food Safety & Restaurant Ops Platform

visit website

Jolt Reviews - Page 5

Great tool to keep the restaurant clean, organized, and running smoothly.

We have been using this for about a month and I LOVE IT! It is a great way to keep the staff organized without feeling like you have to tell them what to do all the time. Since using this our kitchen and ice cream have been stocked and ready to go for the day on time and shift change and closing has been much easier. I no longer come into work with the staff complaining about what the shift before...

Pros

Everything

Cons

Jolt makes training fast and easy

Jolt has totally changed our training process. Instead of primarily using verbal training we can now create training manuals, quizzes, checklists and performance reviews in jolt to assure that every new employee receives the same training and documentation. Total game changer!

Pros

How easy it is to create a new list and add employees.

Cons

It can be difficult to delete a lost from the daily to-do checklist once it has been added

Great Product, Amazing Service

Our organization was initially attracted to Jolt because of the wide range of services they provided. Now that we have tested the product labeling and bluetooth thermometer we are hooked. Jolt made the initial setup and content migration for our test account simple. Store level integration was seamless and the team loves using the platform. We look forward to rolling out into multiple locations soon.

Pros

- Easy to implement in-store - Massive time savings from automatic label printing - Higher compliance on product dating, FIFO rotation, and temperature logs from day 1.

Cons

- Labels only print in one color

Very easy to use. Great tool for success.

simple tasks are easy to check on, and the app is very accessable from an ipad or phone.

Pros

The scheduling is very easy to use and i also like the picture feature. There are not words to say how i feel.

Cons

Chick-fil-a Roswell Town Center Loves Jolt!

The user-friendly Jolt has greatly helped our Chick-fil-a become an even more efficient and effective business. Through the Bluetooth labeling our kitchen has been able to save time and reduce waste. The checklist feature has been a great accountability tool with our team and enables us to be consistent in our processes. The customer support at Jolt has been excellent and I whole hardheartedly recommend this product to any business!

Pros

I like how user-friendly Jolt is. I love the Bluetooth labeling and the checklist feature. I love how it alerts you by email or text message when a checklist isn't completed on time.

Cons

We sometimes have a little trouble receiving the text message notifications but I spoke with a Jolt representative today and they are working to resolve those issues.

Jolt has helped me get my team of managers on the same page!

Pros

It helps with consistency. It also is easy to review and to hold people accountable. It also allows me to communicate with my staff even if I don't see them everyday

Cons

Initial programming takes a while to get setup - but once it's going it is great. Once I got the administration part figured out - it was easy for my staff

Great choice for our team!

Jolt has greatly simplified our day dot process and made it more productive and easy to use for everyone. The forms and checklists are also being used more than they ever were on paper. With paper lists we were always losing them and didn't have a good filing system. Jolt solves all those issues, as well as offers options for greater organization and productivity than we ever had before. And Jolt's customer service is amazing! Whenever I've emailed them with a question they respond within the hour, sometimes within minutes. I cannot express how important good customer service is to me, and they have definitely earned my loyalty with this quality! Highly recommend!

Pros

I like that everything is in one place and easily accessible for the whole team!

Cons

I wish it was a bit clearer on how to set repetitions. It's a little confusing.

The customer service aspect alone makes this program stand out from the rest.

Pros

The ability to be more transparent with our staff--they can see other shifts, take swapping shifts into their own hands, etc.

Cons

There is quite a bit on content--it can feel overwhelming at times. I'm not sure if this can be done, but simplifying the processes so that it is a bit more user friendly would help a great deal.

Awesome

operation efficiency

Pros

labels functionality is great.Also doing daily walk around and cleaning checklist.I also like the feature of scheduling and message blast.

Cons

Cost per month is really high.I have to pay custom duties here in Canada that adds up.This over fixed cost every month and we would like to keep minimum.

Great Organizational Operations tool

The Checklists were easy to format & edit, Great Customer Service & follow up, Many functions to help streamline and create accountability with our Team!

Pros

Checklists are flexible and easy to edit, Great functionality for creating bulk imports, Individual log ins, Affordable label stickers, Easy use with IPads

Jolt Review

It helps to ensure that things actually get done :)

Pros

It’s easy to use for the checklists and scheduling

Cons

The troubleshooting software doesn’t work very often

Jolt = No Brainer

I use Jolt for my Franchised Five Guys Locations and Independant restaurant, Zunzi's. The labeling, scheduling, request off, and task management are all fantastic. The increased accountability of metrics on lead indicators like shift checklists really increase performance which shows in the lag indicator (Results).

Pros

Easy to use and to customize.

Cons

Nothing.

Useful restaurant software with great customer support

We have been using the Jolt software for about two months. It is easy to use, and the interface options make it convenient for employees. A few more options for restaurant utilization (which are apparently in consideration and in the development stages) will make the software package even better.

Pros

Ease of implementation and outstanding customer support

Cons

The software isn't versatile enough to handle all scheduling challenges encountered in the restaurant business. As an example, the same employee may have different pay rates according to the shift or role they are filling on any given day. Jolt currently doesn't have a way to track this in the scheduling module. This also prevents us from using the software as a complete payroll system.

This stuff is incredibly valuable

Overall, Jolt is fantastic. There is a bit of a learning curve on some features, but the overall functionality is worth the work put into it.

Pros

Creates accountability, productivity, consistency. This is a wonderful tool.

Cons

Startup price is a bit high, and learning curve for team adaptation is a bit difficult. But isn't everything that's worth it?

Carwash Jolt Review

Overall a positive experience

Pros

Scheduling display lists makes task management easy at our many locations

Cons

Sometimes development of new features take a long time.

Hi Anthony, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Great Application, even better customer support!

So far the Jolt team has been great to work with. The application takes sometime to get used to & as will all software solutions there is a bit of a learning curve to understanding the software. Studying cause & effect responses by creating & submitting contact was the easiest way for me to understand how the Jolt platform works. We have run into a few features that would be helpful for us, but usually there is a suitable workaround. Looking forward to seeing how the software platform transforms!

Pros

Ultra scalable & it grows as you do!

Cons

Quirks of any software really, running into features/functions that don't exist or respond the way you had hoped. Trying to push the boundaries of how the software functions.

Speedy Deployment

just begin using, to be verified

Pros

1. Ease to use 2. Fast Deployment 3. Support Offline mode (iPad) 4. Custom made for inspection 5. Easy to share manual

Cons

1. Lack of user right control on web console (especially on privilege setting for checklist, somehow to follow up user is not iPad user) 2. Lack of API for system integration 3. AD authentication 4. Upload file on web / select photo on mobile device (instead of taking) 5. Weak on data analysis (Browse List / Grid View can't be filtered by content of checklist) 6. Empower the iPhone version (list beta) 7. (List) Location check-in by GPS or iBeacon 8. Review / Approval progress on checklist

Very easy to get training from

Pros

I like how we can make to do list for my team. I also like how it links request off to the schedule. This leaves less error for days off being requested.

Cons

I do find it easy to check out who did what task that said were done. I feel it is hard to find and should be easier.

Fantastic!

Ease of use and the customer service from Jolt is stupendous.

Pros

Jolt is extremely easy to use. I was looking for an easy software for our Home Health Care Aids, and Jolt hit it out of the park! The app is very user friendly for my workers. I really love that I can work on the schedules from anywhere and I'm not tied to one computer.

Cons

We utilize a monthly layout for my workers schedules, which Jolt currently doesn't support. Jolt reached out immediately after my initial set up to ask if I needed anything else, and I brought this up to them. They reached back out and have taken my comments seriously, which I appreciate as a consumer.

Jolt Review

A very helpful tool that we use is the label function and creating list. Recently, we have really enjoyed scheduling a business quarterly review and learning what more we can do with using Jolt.

Pros

Labels , Lists, Schedule

Cons

n/a

Ian's Pizza on State St.

We transitioned into Jolt back in December. It was a great checklist platform that we have been looking for awhile now. We would have signed up based on the checklist feature along. The scheduling feature is just icing on the cake! Also, the labeling feature has really streamlined our in-house prep and have helped us with FIFO'ing. The customer support team has been very helpful with the transition. If we have questions, they get back to us immediately. They also listen to our feedback and make adjustments to make the overall experience better. Kudos to them!

Pros

The ease of the checklist and labeling features.

Cons

Scheduling can kind of flake out. Sometimes the cloud doesn't keep up with what we are trying to do.

Jolt has been amazing at helping us implement this paperless online system

Time saver, and the ability to look at data to address ongoing issues so we can address the route causes

Pros

Ease of Use - just grab the tablet and go! Notifications - The system allows you to set up notifications, so supervisors or managers know right away if there is a problem that needs to be dealt with Customer Service - Our business consultant is always available to help us trouble shoot or answer any questions we might have

Cons

New Technology - With this being new technology there can be hiccoughs, but we are almost always able to work through the issues with ease, especially with the help of the customer service team

very functional- easy to use- Amazing customer support.

employees know what they are supposed to be doing and what is required of them. Managers can communicate important things that happen on their shifts as they happen.

Pros

I love that my employees can use the system on their cell phone or on the desk top this helps them with their daily to-do lists.

Productivity plus

Pros

This will maximise the productivity of the workplace regardless of size. We are a small team but this software has made a lot of difference to our teams efficiency

Cons

It is a little expensive. You need to know what you want to do with it before you purchase

Extremely helpful and extremely easy to use

Increasing productivity with my associates by giving them lists of tasks that need to be completed daily.

Pros

I love the functionality and features that this software brings to my business. It saves myself and my associates so much time everyday and we are able to be more productive because of the software. I love the digital temperature logs I am able to do through jolt.

Cons

I wish the jolt lite app allowed internal communications between all associates. This would allow my associates to trade shifts easier and communicate with one another from smart phones which are more common these days than laptops or tablets.