Jolt Logo

Jolt

Comprehensive Digital Food Safety & Operations Software

Jolt Reviews - Page 7

Better Your Business

Jolt is a great way to empower your employees. To be able to monitor what is getting done in your company and by whom. When I call, Sarah takes care of my questions, needs and concerns.

Pros

I like the ability to make the software pertinent to my business.

Cons

I think the user interface could be a little easier.

Pet Care Business Using Jolt

Pros

-Scheduling system is easy to use -Time clock feature is great -Customer service has been amazing to get us up and running as well as continued support -The checklist features are very customizable and work great -Great program overall and recommend over other checklist software we looked into

Cons

-Some functionality issues but they are always addressed and handled by Jolt.

STORE DIRECTOR

WE BEEN USING IT FOR A WEEK WE LIKE IT A LOT THE ONLY THING IS THAT WE HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH THE STORE WIFI

Pros

THE THING LIKE ABOUT THIS DEVICE IS THAT IT LETS ME KNOW WHEN SOMETHING IS NOT DONE ON TIME IT GIVES ME AN ALERT

Cons

THE ONLY THING THAT I DON'T LIKE IS THAT SOMETIMES WE HAVE ISSUES WITH THE IPAD WON'T READ THE THREMOMETER WHILE WE ARE DOING TEMPERATURES

Easy to use, intuitive

Easy scheduling, less paper waste, much better labeling, task timers, and so much more

Pros

Going almost paperless is so awesome, lable machine is really helpful too. Using cleaning task sheets is extremely easy as well. Easy to hold people accountable.

Cons

Occasionally some of the features on the iPhone aren't available on the iPad and vise versa. It's weird that the iPad app doesn't have employee schedules

Everything I need with nothing more that I want

Jolt allows me to schedule multiple skill types and check coverage for each skill. I can check an employees daily hours as well as weekly hours to stay compliant with student employment regulations. The copy schedule feature is nice for week to week scheduling, but is really slow for more than one month to copy across each week. Jolt loads REALLY slowly when you get larger than 50 people on your team with multiple shift types. Loading is the worst part of jolt. I spend 25-30% of my time on their site loading.

Pros

Multiple skill sets, coverage count, copy week and trades. Unavailable times and Preferred work times are repeatable and end on certain dates.

Cons

Can't trade only a part of a shift. All trades must be approved manually. Load times are terrible. I can't copy one week across multiple weeks in a batch copy or anything similar.

We use Jolt for both our scheduling and our cleaning checklists. It is easy to use and works great.

Pros

I like the ease and the look and feel of the scheduling platform. Checklists are also easy. I like that it offers multiple solutions in one package. Overall it is great to use. Support has also been great.

Cons

There is some functionality we wanted for employee training videos that was not there. Other than that I cannot remember other things we don't really like.

Checklist Checkmate

Jolt enables us to properly monitor our restaurants. As we have expanded over the years it has been hard making sure that day to day tasks were being completed to OUR expectations. Jolt allows us to customize and monitor things that are important to the day to day functions of our business.

Pros

Customizable. All of what you need and easy to use.

Cons

little tedious set up but worth it.

Found the instructions and support functions excellent and made it easy to navigate awesome support

Simplified training and instructional access for staff Labeling is excellent and set up simple

Pros

Ease of set up and the customer support staff have been awesome I also love the attached labels system and would love to upgrade to the probe thermometer when my client is ready

Cons

Labels printed are enormous when compared to day dot labels and dissolveable stickers would make it amazing

Excellent customer service any questions have been replied to instantly by email etc

Pros

Very detailed information to initial setup. Team was excellent with over the phone service. You cannot go wrong picking this product with step by step guidance and YouTube short videos

Cons

I Haven't found anything yet that I didn't like about this product but the company have a feedback set up so they can constantly improve their product if necessary

Exceptional customer support

Time saver, temperature tracking, employee training, elimination of paper lists, ease of use, permanent records, notification of task completion. All this and we haven't even scratched the surface.

Pros

Eliminate paper, intuitive setup, adaptable to our systems, timer saver, permanent log, training potential, temperature controls, and we haven't even scratched the surface!

Going Paperless!

We have been looking for a paperless solution for our manager's log and temperature records for a few years now. Jolt has provided us with a tool that's simple to use with the platform that meets both our needs. We now have a way to keep accurate records which are easily accessible. Jolt's customer service team has been excellent to work with. Being new to the food service industry they have helped me navigate ways to have their system work within our company policies and state regulations. There are a few things we are looking to expand on and they have been very open to the ideas and finding ways to get the changes made within their system to accommodate our needs.

Game changer

This app has changed the way we do business. It's easy and intuitive to use. Our employees love it. Our inspectors love it. It helps us work smarter, not harder. Each day we add some content to the program and it improves our business. It's an amazing program.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

I'm having difficulties adding videos. There seems to be a glitch in the software.

Excellent, easy to use, amazing customer service

Pros

Jolt has allowed our company to become more aware of our everyday operation spending as well as assist with keeping our daycare centers clean and organized throughout. Customer rep, in the customer service department, has been SO helpful and is ready to answer any question that may come up.

Good HR & Scheduling App

Getting HR paperwork to be electronic

Pros

Having our checklists, manuals, and on boarding HR documentation paperless. Reviewing the documents and keeping tabs on employee performance in one place with out paper has been by far the best feature of this app.

Cons

the software could use some updating and still has a few glitches

Make your job easier.

First, i have a resistant to use this software because of additional time to waste but when I used through it, I make my job easier and run my shift on time.

Pros

Everything on it just press the button,it will give u the details about what is your daily routine and it will reminds you where u at. No reason to say i forgot. Handy and easy to use.

Nice software

I use this to manage and schedule some more basic tasks for admin teams.

Pros

My favorite is the personnel tracking and audit management features of the software. It makes it easy to perform some basic HR tasks as well as employee checklists.

Cons

A little too simple for me. I prefer a more feature rich software.

Tim Eddington

I literally have had no issues with anything! The support staff has been such a huge help in this process. I have had so many last minute questions and he was always right there to help me out! What great training support you all have. I love JOLT!

Pros

Simplicity

Cons

Sometimes the printer times out and disconnects but the support team you have is always right there to help!!!

Phenomenal tool that makes my life easier.

Pros

The thing I love most about jolt is it's versatility. It's ease of use on the back end and for my employees is wonderful. Really just makes every aspect of our restaurant run a little smoother.

Cons

I wish there was a way to put menu test into the system where the results would automatically be calculated.

Jolt has been extremely helpful with budgeting and payroll cost.

If you use Jolt, you can expect to meet you budgeting and payroll cost goals.

Pros

I love the ease of use for time keeping and the lists / communications features between departments.

Cons

The time keeping reporting could be more detailed. I would love to see it export and communicate with my payroll system.

director hepful hand

it a good helpful tool and a great learn support helpful with laboring and keep up with dates and keeping up the red book and daily task to stay on top of cleaning list morning and night shifts remember what to have done it's great tool

Pros

easy to use as a guide line

Cons

not having the correct times in tempting and closing shift task is to late

Lists made easy!!

Jolt is fantastic software that has simplified our day to day operations immensely. Not only are we saving huge amounts of paper each day, we are also getting far more accurate and organised staff hours, lists and food control plans to name a few!

Pros

The lists, time clock and communication features

Cons

Not everything is able to integrate between multiple sights

Perfect to complete tasks!

Pros

Works great - short learning curve especially with the great customer support. Cuts down dramatically on scheduling and tasks creation, etc.

Cons

There is constant improvement in the system, I can tell the development team is always trying to expand and make it the perfect solution.

New found Era

Pros

I could say over all excellent, we have been using this for a months and we do love the features on it. How convenient to use and also neat nor organized.

Cons

One thing con is that the Goal settings, but we already solve it . Nonetheless it’s very useful and good.

As an employee who is scheduled using jolt it is an incredibly easy to see your schedule.

It was easy to use and communicate with.

Pros

It is very easy to switch shifts and request time off. You are also able to contact other coworkers through the software.

Cons

There are really no cons to this product from an employee point of view. I have enjoyed how easy it is to use.

Good to reach a higher efficiency

Good overall experience thanks to the clear interface

Pros

Jolt makes all team more productive in terms of improved scheduling features and task lists. The online interface is easy to use and understand

Cons

It is not easy to access lists from device. Would be nice to personalize email settings for notifications of tasks