Jolt Logo

Jolt

Comprehensive Digital Food Safety & Operations Software

Jolt Reviews - Page 8

Jolt Review

I have loved using the app so far. It's been easy to understand once you start. I wish you could edit lists to change what function they perform. I also wish you could project labor cost without seeing exact wages.

Pros

I like that it has everything I need in one place.

Cons

It doesn't have employee files. I wish I can hire them in Jolt too.

Helped Streamline Our Supervisors

JOLT has helped our supervisors specifically to become more consistent in their management across shifts and days of the week. All of the supervisors now work off the same set of guidelines and have to complete 100% of their task each day. We have eliminated the paper mess and the ability to wait until the end of the night to do the entire sheet. Now it all has to be in real time and on time. The supervisors even enjoy it and are asking me to add task to their list multiple times per week. I look forward to continuing to expand on the roles in our restaurant that use the JOLT on a daily basis.

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH.

NO NEED FOR PAPER ANYTHING.

Pros

IT HAS STREAMLINED MY QSR BUSINESS AND HAS 100% ACCOUNTABILTY TO MY STAFF. LOVE THE TIME STAMPS AND NAME STAMPS.

Cons

IT COULD BE A LITTLE MORE FLEXIBLE IN SOME INSTANCES. OVERALL REALLY GOOD. I FEEL THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM IS WORKING ON EXPANDING IDEAS.

Jolt review

Pros

Jolt is the perfect HR time-saving software. Very convenient and easy to use.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Jolt software.

Great for an organized workplace!

Pros

I love the checklist feature that this software has. I can create, assign, and set deadlines for checklists, with emails that let me know whether or not the tasks have been completed

Cons

The scheduling portion of this app is functional, but less intuitive than other apps like it

Jolt in NZ

We have been using Jolt across our 2 separate businesses for nearly a year now. Staff find it easy to use and management find it easy to manage. We know we still have a lot to learn about the capabilities of the system and are slowly implementing different features as we move to doing things more efficiently with less paper! Being in NZ has been no barrier to receiving help and support when we need it. Questions are answered within minutes and help is given without being technically confusing. Really enjoy having so much of my business information easily accessible in one place.

A good tool

Pros

Very useful to create lists and personalize them according to your needs

Cons

It would be great to have different privacy settings for tasks of different employees, so that it would not be clear for everyone what each person has been assigned to

All-in-one tool for operations

Pros

Very user-friendly, easy of accessibility (cloud), and constant updates make this software great for growth.

Cons

No Integrations!? No open API? It would be great to have the scheduling module integrate with our POS system to give us live labour for instance.

Jolt review

Having this available for me means I can keep up to date with progress as I'm not in the country. I can cross check and read shift reports and give information to my wife that can help her before she starts her day. Really helpful tool for us at this stage of our business.

Pros

Ease of information at fingertips

Chick-Fil-A Fredericksburg

I have enjoyed working with them as our store has started using Joltup. It has been a very helpful tool.

Pros

Easiness of labeling

Cons

Congestion with the lists(still learning best way to incorporate it)

Jolt review

Pros

Jolt is good to track time and allocate tasks with checklists. Helps to improve overall efficiency

Cons

Not customization available to change the allocate periods of time for the timer. Hierarchy of tasks is sometimes a bit confusion in terms of task allocation

Very Innovotive Management Program

Pros

Everything is digital and almost any user will be able to download the content. That's one of the best features.

Cons

It is not user friendly and not intuitive, we have to spend time understanding its capabilities. Slightly sluggish.

Jolt Review

Pros

I love how the features really get my needs. As working in a food manufacturing, it really helps me on my daily logs.

Cons

Maybe for the price of this software could be more affordable, especially on first time user like me.

Automating Operations

We are a startup hub and we use this application for on boarding our staff as they are often seasonal and it helps standardize operations without micromanaging. We use this across all of our programs including events, ops and our culinary.

Pros

User Friendly Excel Import

Cons

Scheduling System

Jolt review

This is a great tool. When used appropriately it helps control all aspects of the restaurant. Ease of use is great.

Pros

Bluetooth probe and electronic dating

Cons

Need to be able to adjust times to suit individual restaurants

Chick-fil-A Wards rd VA

Had difficulty at first with all the features. Customer support representative was very helpful and was willing to assist as needed. I like the conference call feature to have one on one help. I would request to see more tuturials on how to put the task list together along with ideas or also a brief tutorial how to do a certain task on the list for the employee to see how a task or cleaning is to be done. Overall it was a good experience navigating the software but has not adventure out what's available for us to maximize the program.

Jolt is ok.

I thought it was ok. I had a few issues that were fixed by customer service.

Pros

It was easy to use. Easy to deploy. The client I'm working with now thought it would be useful to him and his employees

Cons

One if my current clients is very hard to please. Kinda old school. He would like me to keep looking. He feels that there has to be something better.

satisfied with the jolt app

its easy to use bluetooth temp prob helps a lot it insures that everything is being cleaned and temps are being done

Pros

gives you a time limit to complete temps

Cons

do not notify you when you have new objective

Chick-fil-A Northlake

We had a great experience! Customer support representative and the Jolt team are always ready to answer any questions and the software is advancing our store and it's potential. It is a great accountability tool for our business as well.

Pros

I love that you can create all sorts of list and forms and also make them each a different item type.

Cons

I wish I could access the information tab and the "+" sign on Jolt lyte.

Jolt survey

Implemented Jolt at our training restaurant about four weeks ago and the feedback from out management staff has been positive. Being able to take temps with the Bluetooth probe, keeping team in track on their duties/responsibilities by setting time frames with alerts when not done. Printed labels and going paperless are just two other great features we've utilized. Our representive has done an excellent job with customer service. Very attentive, informative and knowledgable. Thus far, very pleased with Jolt.

Awesome!!!

So far we have two of our restraints on this system and it is incredible. I cannot wait for all of our other sites to get on this.

Pros

The ease of use

Cons

Syncing issues when wifi is running slow

Tough to beat a five out of 5

We are a small marine transportation business with a need to employ sound scheduling, communications and resource tools for our staff. With some research we discovered Jolt and quickly adopted Jolt into our organization. A few short months after introducing Jolt to our organization we have entered a new realm of communications with our staff and senior managers. We're not a large business... I would strongly suggest that any business with a need to improve their operation and communications... look at Jolt

Tropical smoothie Cafe

Jolt has been a great tool for our business. It has made things more efficient and saves us time. We love the label machine and the info that it includes. It is also great a to have the announcements so that we can communicate easily.

Pros

The scheduling is amazing!

Jolt Review

We have been very happy with the system so far. It has been easy to use and easy to implement in our restaurant. Customer service has been great.

Pros

Easy to use. Systems are well thought out and compliment the restaurant very well.

Cons

Useful but still needs more depth

I have used Jolt for about 9 months now. It has definitely helped a lot with operations but I find that it is lacking depth in abilities. Updates seem sporadic and don't really focus on their core features like the checklist and logbook functionality. In comparison to something like HotSchedules logbook I would say Jolt is easier but a lot less feature rich. The bonus is it does have a scheduler/time clock and label maker ability which is nice. Would like to see more updates but would definitely recommend.