Kortivity Reviews

4.55/5 (29 reviews)

Pros
  • Customer suggestion appreciation/support
  • Mass emailing function. Ease to pull up resumes.
  • I work for an agency that has a recruiting arm for our clients' hiring needs. Kortivity has provided us with an amazingly easy-to-navigate centralized location that we can organize all of the current postings.
Cons
  • It does tend to run slow
  • Not really much to call a con. Some of the new features take a minute to adopt across teams.
  • i would like to see more information about the candidate profile without clicking on the rectangle.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kristen McNiel

BWC review

Reviewed 2016-09-06

All of my experiences with Kortivity have been great. I appreciate that if we have something we want added, the team is quick to modify as much as they can to accommodate our requests.

Pros
Customer suggestion appreciation/support

Cons
It does tend to run slow

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Recruiting Made Easy

Reviewed 2019-04-19

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

ann burton

Review for kortivity Ann Burton

Reviewed 2016-09-03

Overall positive. Customer service is excellent. Functionality of site is improving. It is a little bulky at times. Error messages are common.

Pros
Mass emailing function. Ease to pull up resumes.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Amy Tucker

Not User Friendly

Reviewed 2016-09-07

As a remote based employee, I have not found this software to be very user friendly. I also don't like that the positions must be clicked on for central info such as location. This should be part of the header of each job.