LearnUpon Reviews

LearnUpon

Unlock the power of learning with LearnUpon LMS

LearnUpon

Excellent Customer Support & Easy to use!

Our training can be done remotely and without very little help from us for setup and use. Keeps the trainee more interested in learning. Less worry about having to redo old PowerPoint Slides and other documents Constantly.

Pros

I like how easy it is to cost, setup, management, ease of use, branding per company and remote connection from anywhere you have an internet connection. Above everything else the Customer Support is Outstanding and one of the main reasons we chose this company.

Cons

The video functionality and importing. We had to buy a 3rd party app to product content because it LearnUpon does not support certain file types or editing. The upload can take a while depending on how much content and bandwidth you have. We actually found that using a 3rd party app for our videos works better for us than most other software can offer. Ultimately, this inst that bad of a trade-off for the customer support and constant functionality updates to the program.

Excellent LMS and Even Better Customer Service!

Our overall experience with LearnUpon has exceeded our expectations. They were able to provide a solution for our needs of requiring an LMS that we can scale for our global training - both in-house and for our customers. What sets the company apart is their customer service. We have worked with other LMSs in the past and customer support and service has been a struggle. When starting with LearnUpon, we were given a Customer Success Manager who has been responsible for helping us beginning with implementation, all the way through launching a project, and for any daily questions that arise. Their team is responsive, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. I feel that their Customer Support team could teach a class on how to treat customers.

Pros

The LearnUpon interface is very user-friendly.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this moment. Any issues that we have encountered have been quickly resolved and usually just a matter of educating ourselves on parts of the system.

Very competitively priced - decent on features

A great LMS and definitely a good choice for small to medium business who are growing. No need to tie into 1000's of licenses and pay for something you are not using - unlike other LMS.

Pros

Pricing per active user is a game changer. The cost per user is significantly lower than other LMS vendors I have worked with. Easy to use and fairly easy to train as admin. Low initial learning curve

Cons

Some features are limited - i.e. Learning Pathways - these cannot be changed once created which is a real issue for how we would have used these - it completely stoppped me from being able to use this feature in our organisation. The team were supportive in trying to find an alternative solution, but outwith courses/curriculum, the progressive learning is a little limited.

LaernUpon - great product, excellent customer service

In an organisation with approx. 1000 employees an LMS was an essential part of our professional development program. The implementation was simple and live within 3 days. The UI is clean, intuitive and allows both users and administrators to focus on receiving and delivering content rather than figuring out how to navigate the system. Within the first 5 months after implementation, 76% of our global team members undertook some training within LearnUpon and reaffirmed our organisation's serious commitment to training and developing talent.

Pros

Simple, clean UI Intuitive Unlimited and timely customer support Cost effective Progressive development (takes on customer feedback to make decisions on new features) SSO integration

Cons

One or two features which would have been useful (eg integration with webex tools) but this is now on the roadmap

The perfect LMS for commercial training companies

I highly recommend LearnUpon to any training company serious about providing its customers with a superb eLearning experience. We invested heavily in developing stunning eLearning content and needed an LMS to match. After six months of trialing countless different systems I was losing hope of finding one, then I discovered LearnUpon and haven't looked back. I don't feel like I have just bought a...

Pros

Great customer portal functionality, with really smart branding and white labeling options Intuitive, versatile, smart and affordable. Really easy to use and maintain.

Cons

None. It does everything we need it to do and more. Our eLearning courses are relatively short (60-90 mins). I therefore cannot speak for how well it would work with heavier courses, although I see no reason why it wouldn't be just as good.

Learn Upon hits the mark!

It has been a very easy partnership. We were cautiously optimistic about the customer service during the sales process and have become raving fans post with our actual experience.

Pros

The tool is excellent and meets all the needs we identified in our acquisition process... but the customer support is what has made it a great decision.

Cons

Some of the intricacies of how the platform works... an example would be...building test questions in a test bank and pulling them into the course- 2 steps instead of just building the questions in the course. Customer support helped with items like this and helped us build out the process needed to be successful.

Learn Upon - the best LMS for training providers

100% recommended. I really can't speak highly enough. For our education clients to be using this rather than their own moodle environment speaks volumes to me. Can't recommend it enough

Pros

It is designed for training providers who on-sell both training and managed services to their clients. Many of the features that make this possible are chargeable extras on most LMS platforms are free and built in on LearnUpon. Publishing courses couldn't be easier and adding documents to the course player has been more stable for us than using the functionality within Articulate. We have Universities...

Cons

None as yet I would like to see standardised API outputs and I know that this is on the development plan for 2-13

LMS Extraordinare!

LearnUpon has allowed us to provide options for ILT sessions, taking administration off of the learning team to focus on strategy and design. In addition, LearnUpon puts learning in the hands of the learner!

Pros

This learning system allows for a lot of flexibility in the way it is designed. You are able to setup eLearning, webinars, videos, readings, podcasts / audio, ILT sessions and more! I think the functionality is still growing, but will be maintained in that only relevant features that we need will be added. The LearnUpon team has a great roadmap for development that clearly is based on customer needs for social learning. I think this modern LMS is a strong tool for those interested in implementing an LMS to support their learners' needs.

Cons

Although the menus are easy to get used to, it is not immediately simple to find for new users. Setting up management reporting relationships can be difficult in this system.

The best LMS for our needs

We went with LearnUpon after doing extensive research. They came up top in terms of value for money, having the features we needed, user-friendliness and support. I was concerned that it was too good to be true having had disappointing experiences with LMS's in the past which promise the world then deliver much less than what we expected. With LearnUpon the interface is extremely user-friendly and...

Cons

LearnUpon is a great company to do business with

LearnUpon is a great company to do business with. They are very responsive to our needs. We had an issue where we had to import several hundred questions into their LMS. They built a custom solution for us that saved us hundreds of man-hours. They also built a custom report that allowed us to import LearnUpon score data into our CRM database. The customer service is outstanding. Whenever...

Cons

Great for teams with no dedicated IT staff!

We're a small non-profit that offers training to learners outside of our organization. We were using an enterprise LMS that was fully customizable, but VERY expensive, and not at all user-friendly. We needed a hosted system that was affordable, customizable, and allowed for several different training modalities (documents, videos, SCORM content, and Instructor-led sessions). We also needed something...

Intuitive & Excellent Support

As we have been converting live training sessions to digital courses, LearnUpon has made it easy to create standardized, professional, and thorough training courses.

Pros

LearnUpon is extremely intuitive. After just a few days of working with it, I already feel competent and capable of creating clean, high quality courses. Some of its greatest appeals are the ample opportunities for admins and students to interact through assignments, feedback, and notifications. Additionally, the LU staff has been incredibly supportive and delightful to work with. They pointed me in the direction of plenty of resources to help me fully utilize the features LU has to offer.

Cons

It took more effort to understand the relationship between the library, catalog, and resource uploads, but nothing that couldn't be easily explained or researched.

Easy to use & flexible to implement across multi-functional company

Uniformity of training across all business units - same message and materials are delivered to all learners at the same time

Pros

LearnUpon is very intuitive for both administrator and the learner. It provides great options for providing training/learning materials without being overwheliming with bells and whitles.

Cons

Many options that I have not been able to explore and use! It is not a con... I need more time to learn about LU to its fullest capacity.

Above and Beyond

The customer service is absolutely outstanding! From the very first call and email, their staff was friendly, responsive, knowledgeable, and you can tell they believe in the product. Thus far I am nothing but impressed, and I can’t wait to see how our company will be able to use an LMS like LearnUpon in our business. We are so pleased to have chosen such a dedicated vendor!

Pros

The functionality is extremely user friendly from the administration and learner perspectives. LearnUpon also has a LearnUpon University that takes you through the navigation and settings of the software and assigns a customer support specialist so all questions are answered!

Cons

I can’t say that I have a negative thing to say about LearnUpon.

A really valued Strategic Partner

They have been an oustanding partner. They listen to our needs and work with us to find solutions. They provide great access to support and really try to meet our needs within our budget.

Pros

It provides a smaller business with access to features of a large enterprise LMS.

Cons

We can't have two currencies in one portal.. this is a unique need.

Feature packed, easy to use, AWESOME support

I've worked with several LMSes and this is by far the best in terms of ease of use, functionality, and customer support, and cost.

Pros

- Easy to use - Packed with features that are intuitive and that work to your advantage - Rarely ever have to use workarounds to do what I want - Customer support is WORLD CLASS.

Cons

- Migration of your transcript information from your old LMS to LearnUpon comes at a fee. The rest of the work (migrating content, migrating users) is up to you. - Occasionally there are features I wish did a certain thing, and I contacted my success representative and he helps me figure out how to do it a different way! This is very rare!

Stable, clean, and streams beautifully (even in Australia!)

In soliciting Capterra to help choose an LMS for my client, the main need was to stream SCORM mods globally in four countries. Many providers are US focused and can't deliver a seamless experience (dire experience with Litmos!) Migrating to LearnUpon has been effortless and with support in both hemispheres my client felt truly supported. LearnUpon has just the right amount of features for corporate...

AWESOME SAUCE

AWESOME SAUCE

Pros

LearnUpon is great in almost every aspect. Very user friendly and easy to work with. All the employees i have worked with are incredible people and i look at as friends now.

Cons

Only thing i would change that they have not done all ready is make the course creator a little more robust.

Outstanding LMS.

Pros : Easy to use, intuitive, reliable LMS at a great price. Excellent customer service. Extremely courteous and accommodating. Incredible technical support. Course creation doesn't get any easier. Great reporting functions. Constantly updated with the latest market trends and developments. Catered to our needs perfectly. Cons : Any initial minor issues that we encountered were...

Cons

A constantly evolving simple and cost effective LMS with a second to none support team

After reviewing three alternative LMS systems and chatting to each provider LearnUpon stood out from the crowd immediately. LearnUpon is simple to use, quick to configure, highly cost effective and scalable to your business needs, you can tailor your subscription level up or down with the needs of the business. Another element I liked about LearnUpon is the constant development and openness to embrace...

Easy Set-Up and User Friendly

Great organization and we are very happy with our decision!

Pros

The set-up for LearnUpon is amazing. We converted over from an older LMS in less than a month and were up and live for our users. The interface is also very easy to use and I've taught several others in my office how to use some of the administrative features.

Cons

My only wish is that you could change the look and feel of the way courses display in a list. They display great I just wish after a while we could switch it up to be a tiled view.

Easy to use, easy to administer, regardless of the size of employee base.

Quick and easy administration and reporting. LearnUpon also appear to welcome and act upon client feedback and improve their product accordingly.

Pros

The dashboard! I love when an online resource that has lots of functionality provides a dashboard with quick and easy links to the tasks that you typically perform the most. We currently only use a relatively small amount of LearnUpon's functionality so it's great not to have to trawl through all the admin settings to get things done. The reporting is also very useful and easy to navigate.

Cons

I honestly don't have any major issues with the software. In terms of categorising users, I'd like to be able to archive users so I can only see active employees, but I understand why the software presents all users initially.

eLearning made easy and nice.

I am glad they team is constantly updating it! It means constant progress and better outcome! 100% recommended for small businesses and organizations.

Pros

It has a simple look and feel. Some people don.t realize how important this is to any learning process. No distraction, no competition with content. That is the most valuable asset of this LMS. It is very intuitive and smart. Students love it at first sight because it makes the learning process more approachable. I

Cons

Non really. I just wish the constant updating won't mess up with the system simplicity.

Easy to Use and Beautiful Interface

Because our company works remotely from one another, it's been great to use an easy system like LearnUpon that doesn't require us to all be in the same room. Also because we're building and selling fast, I'm grateful that it's easy to use and easy to edit content!

Pros

I've used a few different Learning Management Systems before, and this one is the most intuitive.

Cons

Getting up-to-speed on any LMS is tough. Just learning where everything is and how to make edits when you're in the middle of selling and building the next course.

We trialed this solution with our client.

Excellent Learning Management System with Salesforce integration.

Pros

This software is easy to use and has all the features needed for medium-sized business to implement a learning management system. A killer feature is, to my opinion a Salesforce integration. Not many LMS have this.

Cons

The pricing was a bit prohibitive, and with our client we decided to choose a free option. After that our client plans to return to LearnUpon - after they battle-test everything and decide which features they really need.