LearnUpon Reviews

LearnUpon

Unlock the power of learning with LearnUpon LMS

LearnUpon

Learn Upon

This is my first time working with LearnUpon and I really enjoy all its features and the individuals who work with it. I have had the pleasure of speaking with Des a couple times (typically when I am experiencing human error issues) and he is always very polite and helps me work out whatever the issue is or sends me to another individual who's specialty is what I am dealing with. I have also talked...

Cons

Excellent platform which is both admin and user friendly

Pros

How easy it is to navigate is definitely one of the biggest pro's. There is also a lot of scope for personalisation and for interactivity within the software which makes training so much for relevant to users.

Cons

There are no major cons so far except that when you have one platform but several people managing it you need to be sure that the course completion emails are going to the correct administrator.

Excellent Platform!

Pros

LearnUpon is an excellent platform that allows us to reach our customers across North America, as well as potential customers internationally. It is easy to use and share and makes our company look very professional and dedicated to education.

Cons

I think at times it can be confusing to navigate through the courses/learning path.

Great features and support

Amazing support

Pros

rich feature set and sophisticated look

Cons

Would like for an option to have default settings, rather than needing to select options for each course/resource

Learn Upon in a call center environment

I work in a 24h/7 days operational call center in Montreal, Quebec that specialize in messaging services. I am in charge of training and coaching agents on more than 700 different accounts and since I cannot be on site all the time, I use LearnUpon to do a big part of my training. I am able to put videos, tests and documents for my coworkers. We also use the surveys which allow the management and myself to have feedback from our coworkers and obtain answers to general questions. Learn Upon is easy to use even for someone not really tech savvy and whose first language is not English. I get a lot of positive comments from my colleagues and Learn Upon is used daily.

Cons

LearnUpon has been wonderful to work with and use!

We have been using LearnUpon for about 2 years now and I do not have one negative thing to say about the company or the platform. It is extremely easy to use and navigate, and some of the features just surpass what other comparable LMS systems are doing. Working in the leadership coaching field, we deal a lot with customer relations, and LearnUpon has been nothing but a revelation to work with. They are quick to answer questions and get you the help you need, as well as constantly updating and improving the system based on what their customers are looking for and submitting to them. I would recommend LearnUpon to anyone looking for an LMS system.

Cons

LearnUpon is an excellent LMS solution

The LearnUpon team is extremely responsive to our organization's needs. All requests for support have been answered within 24 hours (and most usually within a couple of hours). The system was extremely easy to brand and add content. Versioning was a little confusing at first but is no longer a challenge. Metrics show that our external customer learners are pleased with the system and courses available within it. More than 90% responded that they "Strongly Agree" that the system and modules were easy to navigate. The value for what the system has to offer is pretty amazing and they are continually adding new functionality and features.

Great product!

Pros

Robust functionality exceeded our needs, awesome support team with great response times, and easy to roll out across the org for different teams to use.

Cons

No major critical feedback. We're happy with the service!

Outstanding Learning Management System

LearnUpon has been our LMS for the past two years. There are many LMS choices on the market and deciding which system to select is never easy, but we simply couldn't have made a better choice when we selected LearnUpon. Navigating in the system is intuitive at all levels (student, instructor, and administrator). The system is reliable, flexible, and convenient .... and the LearnUpon staff delivers the highest quality of support and service! LearnUpon designs their courses and delivers service to ensure their customers' success. You simply couldn't ask for a better LMS partner and product!

Cons

Opening the Door to a New Portal...

I like that LearnUpon is a robust student-centric LMS. It gives students the ability to download content, manage their learning modules and ultimately print a Certificate. On the Admin side, it is powerful too. In some ways, it's a lot like Word Mail Merge. There are lots of {fields} which show up in email notifications, certificates and reports. There is a learning curve and there are oodles of features which can be enabled or disabled. I have learned a lot from both the Support Team and the Knowledge Base. Thanks to all!

Great Learning Platform

Pros

Being able to build and track employees and their progress of training

Cons

Nothing it was a great platform for our employees to use

Learn upon has been been a great addition to our service and a breathe of fresh air.

The independence of uploading our own content that is copy protected. This is a big thing working in the NHS.

Pros

The functionality and ease of it is a great positive compared to our old package. The customer service is what is really a great sell for Learn upon. Regardless of the question the team is always so happy help and to send over any training material we need. I would recommend it to anyone and i am confident when using it now as i have had training from very patient trainers form learn upon.

Learnupon

Pros

Learnupon presents a strong e-learning platform in an affordable package. The technical support is outstanding, and has been incredibly responsive to feature requests and resolving issues. This product has allowed my team to easily create and deliver high quality trainings.

Cons

The company is quite young as I understand it, so that may be considered a con. However, we have found them to be incredibly responsive, which may also be due to their youth and size as a company.

Great option for LMS and pretty easy to use.

Pros

I had a few experiences with LMS and LearnUpon is by far one of the easiest and robust out there it supports a plethora of software such as PowerPoint, word and so on, so you can work with the most popular tools out there and its very simple and easy to maintain even on the admin side.

Cons

A few additional features would make the software more appealing such as (integration with webex tools and more supported formats for media upload).

The ease of use and amazing support sold us!

If I could give more than 5 stars for support, I would. The support on this platform is amazing. We needed an easy-to-use platform and their competitive pricing and extremely simple platform made it easy to consider them. When we experienced their support, it sealed the deal.

Cons

Perfect for the Technophobe!

Pros

Easy to use with a very comprehensive help guide that talks you through everything you need to set up. The technical support offered by LearnUpon is second to none - very quick responses and friendly staff.

Cons

It would be great to be able to change the front dashboard screen to put a training calendar on there or other notifications

Great way to train

Pros

Learn Upon is a software that I would recommend for training a team of individuals in a way that is tailored to their schedules.

Cons

We have been using LU for a little over a year now and are always impressed.

LU staff has always gotten back to us right away, fixed any bugs we have presented and worked diligently to fulfill needed options. We can not say enough good about them and the product they sell. Thank LU team!

Implementation went well

Pros

Fairly easy to use and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] implementation has gone smoothly. He's been great help and very responsive.

Cons

Would like more customizing options in courses or an wysiwyg editor would be nice.

Easy to use and presents our courses in a very professional way.

All pros! The customer service stands out the most. Phily, Ian & Lisa have always answered or fixed anything so quickly. We couldn't be happier.

Cons

LearnUpon makes SaaS a breeze.

Pros

Extremely friendly and easy to work with. The customer support was fast.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I have enjoyed all aspects of this company.

This reviewer only left a rating