LearnUpon Reviews - Page 3

KD

KariAnn D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

User-friendly

Pros

The ease of use on both the administrator and user side is fabulous.

Cons

There were some features that I needed/would have liked to use. With the suggestions, they have been moving forward with their development team to make changes and improvements to their platform. My Customer Success Manager meets with me frequently to discuss any issues I have and to update me on any changes that will be forthcoming to the platform. The level of communication from LU is excellent.

CF

Calum F.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Very competitively priced - decent on features

A great LMS and definitely a good choice for small to medium business who are growing. No need to tie into 1000's of licenses and pay for something you are not using - unlike other LMS.

Pros

Pricing per active user is a game changer. The cost per user is significantly lower than other LMS vendors I have worked with. Easy to use and fairly easy to train as admin. Low initial learning curve

Cons

Some features are limited - i.e. Learning Pathways - these cannot be changed once created which is a real issue for how we would have used these - it completely stoppped me from being able to use this feature in our organisation. The team were supportive in trying to find an alternative solution, but outwith courses/curriculum, the progressive learning is a little limited.

Coleen S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

We love Learn Upon set up

Pros

It was very user friendly and the support was amazing. We love Grey!

Cons

Can't think of anything. It was all straightforward and the support was super helpful.

GB

Gregory B.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Learn Upon hits the mark!

It has been a very easy partnership. We were cautiously optimistic about the customer service during the sales process and have become raving fans post with our actual experience.

Pros

The tool is excellent and meets all the needs we identified in our acquisition process... but the customer support is what has made it a great decision.

Cons

Some of the intricacies of how the platform works... an example would be...building test questions in a test bank and pulling them into the course- 2 steps instead of just building the questions in the course. Customer support helped with items like this and helped us build out the process needed to be successful.

DE

David E.

Learn Upon - the best LMS for training providers

100% recommended. I really can't speak highly enough. For our education clients to be using this rather than their own moodle environment speaks volumes to me. Can't recommend it enough

Pros

It is designed for training providers who on-sell both training and managed services to their clients. Many of the features that make this possible are chargeable extras on most LMS platforms are free and built in on LearnUpon. Publishing courses couldn't be easier and adding documents to the course player has been more stable for us than using the functionality within Articulate. We have Universities...

Cons

None as yet I would like to see standardised API outputs and I know that this is on the development plan for 2-13

KC

Kayla C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

LMS Extraordinare!

LearnUpon has allowed us to provide options for ILT sessions, taking administration off of the learning team to focus on strategy and design. In addition, LearnUpon puts learning in the hands of the learner!

Pros

This learning system allows for a lot of flexibility in the way it is designed. You are able to setup eLearning, webinars, videos, readings, podcasts / audio, ILT sessions and more! I think the functionality is still growing, but will be maintained in that only relevant features that we need will be added. The LearnUpon team has a great roadmap for development that clearly is based on customer needs for social learning. I think this modern LMS is a strong tool for those interested in implementing an LMS to support their learners' needs.

Cons

Although the menus are easy to get used to, it is not immediately simple to find for new users. Setting up management reporting relationships can be difficult in this system.

LH

Laura H.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

LearnUpon good budget option

Pros

Very easy to use for admins, user friendly, simple interface

Cons

A lot of limitations for customization and scalability

JW

James W.

LearnUpon is a great company to do business with

LearnUpon is a great company to do business with. They are very responsive to our needs. We had an issue where we had to import several hundred questions into their LMS. They built a custom solution for us that saved us hundreds of man-hours. They also built a custom report that allowed us to import LearnUpon score data into our CRM database. The customer service is outstanding. Whenever...

EK

Ewa K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to use & flexible to implement across multi-functional company

Uniformity of training across all business units - same message and materials are delivered to all learners at the same time

Pros

LearnUpon is very intuitive for both administrator and the learner. It provides great options for providing training/learning materials without being overwheliming with bells and whitles.

Cons

Many options that I have not been able to explore and use! It is not a con... I need more time to learn about LU to its fullest capacity.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

LearnUpon Customer Experience

Good software, but too expensive for our business

Pros

It is fairly easy to brand and has lots of sensible tools for engaging with your client base

Cons

I needed to be talked through a lot of the tools. The online help & support is okay, but quite difficult to understand

Lindsey M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used other for 2+ years

LearnUpon is easy to use and meets various needs

It has worked well enough for us, we are able to add training videos, exams and track how many people have completed certain compliance milestones.

Pros

It is easy to use and allows learners to access learning materials quickly and easily. Our team can share information, add exams, and deadlines.

Cons

No real dislikes about the software, we use it in an unconventional way in that it is for corporate training and employee compliance. But it works and allows us to meet the needs of multiple business units.

SR

Sandra R.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

A really valued Strategic Partner

They have been an oustanding partner. They listen to our needs and work with us to find solutions. They provide great access to support and really try to meet our needs within our budget.

Pros

It provides a smaller business with access to features of a large enterprise LMS.

Cons

We can't have two currencies in one portal.. this is a unique need.

Monika M.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Above and Beyond

The customer service is absolutely outstanding! From the very first call and email, their staff was friendly, responsive, knowledgeable, and you can tell they believe in the product. Thus far I am nothing but impressed, and I can’t wait to see how our company will be able to use an LMS like LearnUpon in our business. We are so pleased to have chosen such a dedicated vendor!

Pros

The functionality is extremely user friendly from the administration and learner perspectives. LearnUpon also has a LearnUpon University that takes you through the navigation and settings of the software and assigns a customer support specialist so all questions are answered!

Cons

I can’t say that I have a negative thing to say about LearnUpon.

DA

Danny A.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

AWESOME SAUCE

AWESOME SAUCE

Pros

LearnUpon is great in almost every aspect. Very user friendly and easy to work with. All the employees i have worked with are incredible people and i look at as friends now.

Cons

Only thing i would change that they have not done all ready is make the course creator a little more robust.

BC

Brian C.

Outstanding LMS.

Pros : Easy to use, intuitive, reliable LMS at a great price. Excellent customer service. Extremely courteous and accommodating. Incredible technical support. Course creation doesn't get any easier. Great reporting functions. Constantly updated with the latest market trends and developments. Catered to our needs perfectly. Cons : Any initial minor issues that we encountered were...

CC

Charles C.

A constantly evolving simple and cost effective LMS with a second to none support team

After reviewing three alternative LMS systems and chatting to each provider LearnUpon stood out from the crowd immediately. LearnUpon is simple to use, quick to configure, highly cost effective and scalable to your business needs, you can tailor your subscription level up or down with the needs of the business. Another element I liked about LearnUpon is the constant development and openness to embrace...

CL

Cynthia L.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best in Show

5 star service and product!

Pros

The team is amazing! From our sale rep, [sensitive content hidden] , our Implementation Manager [sensitive content hidden] our Customer Success Manager the team is incredible! Always available to answer any questions and help!

Cons

Not that I'm aware of! I love Learn Upon!

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy to use, easy to administer, regardless of the size of employee base.

Quick and easy administration and reporting. LearnUpon also appear to welcome and act upon client feedback and improve their product accordingly.

Pros

The dashboard! I love when an online resource that has lots of functionality provides a dashboard with quick and easy links to the tasks that you typically perform the most. We currently only use a relatively small amount of LearnUpon's functionality so it's great not to have to trawl through all the admin settings to get things done. The reporting is also very useful and easy to navigate.

Cons

I honestly don't have any major issues with the software. In terms of categorising users, I'd like to be able to archive users so I can only see active employees, but I understand why the software presents all users initially.

María Magdalena Z.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

eLearning made easy and nice.

I am glad they team is constantly updating it! It means constant progress and better outcome! 100% recommended for small businesses and organizations.

Pros

It has a simple look and feel. Some people don.t realize how important this is to any learning process. No distraction, no competition with content. That is the most valuable asset of this LMS. It is very intuitive and smart. Students love it at first sight because it makes the learning process more approachable. I

Cons

Non really. I just wish the constant updating won't mess up with the system simplicity.

BG

Blayne G.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use and Beautiful Interface

Because our company works remotely from one another, it's been great to use an easy system like LearnUpon that doesn't require us to all be in the same room. Also because we're building and selling fast, I'm grateful that it's easy to use and easy to edit content!

Pros

I've used a few different Learning Management Systems before, and this one is the most intuitive.

Cons

Getting up-to-speed on any LMS is tough. Just learning where everything is and how to make edits when you're in the middle of selling and building the next course.

GM

Genevieve M.

Learn Upon

This is my first time working with LearnUpon and I really enjoy all its features and the individuals who work with it. I have had the pleasure of speaking with Des a couple times (typically when I am experiencing human error issues) and he is always very polite and helps me work out whatever the issue is or sends me to another individual who's specialty is what I am dealing with. I have also talked...

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great features and support

Amazing support

Pros

rich feature set and sophisticated look

Cons

Would like for an option to have default settings, rather than needing to select options for each course/resource

Sarah W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent Platform!

Pros

LearnUpon is an excellent platform that allows us to reach our customers across North America, as well as potential customers internationally. It is easy to use and share and makes our company look very professional and dedicated to education.

Cons

I think at times it can be confusing to navigate through the courses/learning path.

RC

Ryan C.

LearnUpon has been wonderful to work with and use!

We have been using LearnUpon for about 2 years now and I do not have one negative thing to say about the company or the platform. It is extremely easy to use and navigate, and some of the features just surpass what other comparable LMS systems are doing. Working in the leadership coaching field, we deal a lot with customer relations, and LearnUpon has been nothing but a revelation to work with. They are quick to answer questions and get you the help you need, as well as constantly updating and improving the system based on what their customers are looking for and submitting to them. I would recommend LearnUpon to anyone looking for an LMS system.

LN

Layne N.

LearnUpon is an excellent LMS solution

The LearnUpon team is extremely responsive to our organization's needs. All requests for support have been answered within 24 hours (and most usually within a couple of hours). The system was extremely easy to brand and add content. Versioning was a little confusing at first but is no longer a challenge. Metrics show that our external customer learners are pleased with the system and courses available within it. More than 90% responded that they "Strongly Agree" that the system and modules were easy to navigate. The value for what the system has to offer is pretty amazing and they are continually adding new functionality and features.