Lever Reviews - Page 3

Lever is the best ATS

Our hiring is much more streamlined; feedback and candidate resumes are centralized.

Pros

Lever is phenomenal! As an experienced Recruiter, I've used Lever, Greenhouse, and JazzHR, and Lever is by far my favorite! Lever can be implemented quickly and easily, and is a great price for the value. It's a very intuitive system and easy to use, thus ensuring 100% adoptability amongst employees and interviewers. The scheduling within Lever is easy, Feedback forms are straight forward, and the UI is sleek!

Cons

Like all other ATSs on the market, in order to get reporting to give any useful information, all jobs have to have the same stages.

Lever goes over and beyond!

Pros

The overall experience of working with the Lever team is unbeatable to the competitors in the market. The sales and implementation process was so seamless, it was the biggest standout variable that influenced our team to choose Lever. They go over and beyond the basic necessities of a team's talent acquisition goals, and makes sure that the overall experience with their platform exceeds our initial expectations. The platform is just the right amount of customization, to ensure that we are maximizing our internal processes with the best practices of the industry.

Cons

The only slight thing that I dislike about Lever is the ability to send bulk candidates through email and specifying which job posting you would like them to be associated with.

Game Changer for Our Organization

We're mid-sized non-profit organization that entered a growth phase that required lots of hiring. Our system for tracking applicants was spread across multiple Google docs that worked when we were just starting out but quickly became inadequate to manage our growth needs. I'm so thankful to have found Lever. Their customer service is beyond anything I've experienced before. They took our google docs...

Pros

It's comprehensive in its functionality. Every need I have for managing the hiring process is met. Furthermore, its super easy to learn, which has mean that I haven't needed to train my staff on its use - a huge time save for me.

Cons

The only thing I would like is to be able to have a custom pipeline for each position for which I'm hiring.

The ATS with the Best User interface.

I have used three other ATSs in the past and Lever has the best User interface that is very easy to use and the customer support people were very prompt irrespective of the time difference.

Pros

I loved the fact that I can it has an add-on available on chrome The add-on enables me to add candidates profile from LinkedIn from my sourcing stage and proceed them through the process once they apply. - I liked how the CV screening process was so seamless and effortless and the color used on the front end side is so warm to the eyes. - I can upload more than One Cv by simply sending an email with an attachment if the CVs I want to upload.

Cons

- The scheduling feature was really hard to use even after syncing it up with my google calendar. - Interview scheduling e.g for 40 minutes at different times on the same day was really messy. - It's a challenge to create different scoring rubrics for roles that are very complex.

Great ATS that has made our recruitment process more efficient

Overall, Lever has streamlined our recruitment process. Our TA team and hiring managers are able to quickly review candidates and we spend less time e-mailing each other back and forth because we're able to communicate within the system.

Pros

User intuitive interface that did not require much training for our hiring managers/interviewers, seamless job posting features, recruiting campaign features, easily migrating candidates from LinkedIn via Lever Nurture, different levels of user access for all members across our organization, stellar implementation team/customer service that get back to you in less than 24 hours

Cons

Interviewer feedback can only be sent if you schedule within the system. Knowing Lever's commitment to efficiency, I'm sure they will come up with a workaround.

Candidate Focused

I've always felt Lever is willing to offer a very high level of support and are open to suggestions. They works through everything with you and are constantly updating the system and adding new features.

Pros

Extremely easy to learn, maintain and configure from a UX standpoint. Even users with low systems experience can pick it up quickly. Candidate focused, everything you do is focused on the candidate experience and you interacting with them. This is an exciting move away from req focused ATS systems.

Cons

Reporting is not very customizable. Offer letter setup is tedious and difficult to make changes with ease.

Lever is a perfect blend of ATS with CRM features that is robust and user friendly. Love it!

Pros

When we sought to replace our outdated, clunky ATS with something more modern, because of the nature of our business and related recruiting challenges, the product we selected would have to be user friendly, intuitive, relational and possess strike-zone reporting capabilities. Upon doing plenty of research on competing products, Lever emerged as the clear favorite. The CRM features are terrific for pipeline building, the tool is so easy to learn and use, and the information available through reporting provides the unique analytics that are critical to creating a more efficient talent acquisition process. It's almost as if Lever was created just for companies our size, with our unique culture, vision and values.

Cons

The one feature I would like to see change is to have the ability for multiple interviewers to leave feedback on a single feedback form.

The best decision we made for our Talent Acquisition team!

It was and has been a world class experience from the moment, I first spoke to the Lever team, to the demo stage, through the final review and negotiation stage to implementation. The sales team was excellent and very flexible in speaking with our internal teams before we decided to purchase the product. Their knowledge, flexibility and patience was amazing. Once we purchased Lever, we were assigned...

Pros

ease of use, transparency, easier to collaborate, open communication, intuitive, fluid, ideal for a global company, partnership with Linkedin, Nurture program, shortens the time for applicants, open API,

Cons

very recruitment specific and needs more flexibility on the headcount and budget piece for companies that work closely with their finance teams, needs more flexibility around approvers for reqs, there should be a Lever app for mobile and would be nice to be able to just to click through resumes to review

Great tool, very professional team!

Pros

Based on the fact that we didn't have an ATS before, Lever has changed my life :) After benchmarking a few solutions in the fall, we decided to go with Lever - and have not regretted our choice. The tool is rather easy to get used to, and is very complete: it allows us to make our recruitment process a lot more professional, to centralize info, to give more visibility to the hiring managers and to improve the overall candidate experience. Also, the Lever team members I have been in contact with were all great and super reactive/ready to help (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]).

Cons

From the perspective that I currently have, there's not much: a better design for the interface could be a lead ;)

Best ATS I've used!

Overall, my experience on the internal side has been phenomenal and I'm so happy we chose to go with Lever. Highly recommend!

Pros

Lever is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, navigate, and update. As an internal recruiter who is still ramping, it's refreshing having a portal where you know what stage a candidate is in, where they came from (internal, referral, sourced, agency), what role they're interviewing for, and feedback from everyone involved. Also, the "reminder" buttons to nudge interviewers to submit feedback is helpful when you're trying to make decisions on multiple candidates and move through process efficiently.

Cons

One of the major flaws that we're hearing repeatedly is from our agency vendors, who cannot see or track any candidates they submit after they've been submitted. They have no way of knowing who they've already inputted or what their status is, much less gather feedback from our internal teams, without using another way to track it all (which defeats the purpose of an ATS from their side). We've voiced these issues with our Lever rep, who said they've been hearing this complaint often and are working to make changes in this area. Great to know that they actually listen and take feedback to heart.

Difficult Applicant Tracking System

Lever was not my favorite ATS to use. It was easy to miss a step with a candidate.

Pros

I liked that Lever was applicant-focused, as opposed to requisition-focused. It was simple to keep track of which applicant was at which stage.

Cons

There were not many functionalities for reporting and analytics, therefore our data was lacking. Hiring Managers did not enjoy the functionalities.

Product and support are top notch!

I would highly recommend using Lever to any company that is growing and growing quick. It has been an absolute game changer for my recruitment team! The product's workflow and visuals make us process ninjas which allows us to provide our prospective and incoming talent with the absolute best experience!! I can count on my team to be organized with this tool and collaborate seamlessly with hiring managers throughout the org. I don't know where I would be without Lever and I have experience with other ATS tools.

Pros

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about the software. Any suggestions I have given to my implementation specialist were logged and submitted to the product team. This makes me confident that the software is constantly approving and adjusting to the needs of their clients.

I had an incredibly smooth and well-supported implementation.

Ease of full cycle recruiting and ensuring a uniform candidate experience. They really take their customer feedback and actively develop the platform.

Pros

We wanted something that could be implemented quickly and easily, it was also important that the cost made sense for the value of our rapidly growing team. We needed a platform to help us connect all of our job boards and postings for a unified candidate experience. Lever has provided all of this! The platform is intuitive and the Customer Support team is always ready and willing to help make the platform the most efficient for our team's use. This has been a great tool for our team and even better for our hiring managers who are loving the new system.

Lever is #crushingit

Pros

As a former user of Jobvite and most recently ICIMS. My outlook on ATSs before was that they all were the lesser of evils. Most solutions solve a few pain points but leaves you wanting so much more. From Day 1 Lever has changed that POV for me. The UI is so intuitive. Wherever your brain thinks that a button should be or the next step in a process should be, it is there. The ramp up time for comfortably...

Cons

Their built in reporting is great but it would be great to be able to visualize this information within the platform. Right now you can export data and further visualize beyond just data tables in excel. If there was a future integration with a platform like Tableau, that could offer so really beautiful ways to look at data in a different form than tables.

Lever is good with the potential to be great

I believe that Lever is constantly working on improvements and we see that they are committed to excellent service. I also got some insight to the company and know that their workers have fun and trust that their leaders are taking the company where it needs to go. So I in turn trust that they are going to keep working to make their product better, keep up with changing tech & strive to meet the developing needs of their customers.

Pros

We recently went live with the product and so far our recruiters like it and our hiring managers are giving us good feedback too. It truly is intuitive and user-friendly, and does not bog our staff down with an abundance of options or layers. We’re tying up loose ends, but we feel confident that Lever is going to help us significantly with structured interviewing as well as keeping our processes consistent across the globe.

Cons

The only drawback is that the product is immature so some of the components are not completely fleshed out. For example, they are still working on integrations with 2 products that are critical to our operations: O365 and Workday. And we cannot complete the offer process through the system either as applicant information does not flow to it and negotiation with the candidate is not possible at this time.

Very easy to work with the team and to implement. I had it transitioned within 30 days.

Pros

I like the candidate-centric focus. It is very easy for me to see into my team's pipeline. The integrations are helpful to automate our hiring and onboarding. The customer support has been excellent. My questions are answered quickly and correctly Easybook is a great feature to simplify scheduling The reports are easy to generate and manipulate

Cons

I would like it to be easier to get data out on a month over month basis. I would like to add color/themes to the UI to make it more visually exciting.

Lever is the ultimate one-stop-shop!

Lever is easy to use, easy to empower hiring teams, and makes the difficultly of finding world-class talent much easier!

Pros

Lever allows us to identify, target, reach-out, and keep track of great talent. If you use Lever the right way, it pays off for teams 2, 3, 4+ years down the road. It's a system that keeps on giving. I used lever at Grand Rounds for 4+ years, and we recently implemented at Sendoso.

Cons

They haven't integrated with Sendoso, yet.

HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL; PROVIDES WHAT IT ADVERTISED

Pros

Lever provided us with simple solutions to our problems. Candidate tracking and assessment are indeed easier with Lever. It manages resumes and applications sent. It can also schedule interviews and inform the interviewee through email. It does simple tasks but it works. Lever allowed our team to ease the choosing and categorizing process of applicants. It showed us better choices and the management of possible skills we need for our company. It gave us in-depth chances to filter out the applicant our company needs more.

Cons

Lever needs to provide new features and update their current ones. The features need more efficiency and polishing. It seems like Lever needs a more thorough filtering process and filtering options. Our team picks our top 10 applicants from Lever and it would be better if we are really choosing the best.

Straightforward to use, super helpful support

Pros

We implemented Lever at our six-person robotics startup with no dedicated HR staff. The interface has been easy to use and we were up and running very quickly - the only real challenge for us is knowing what we want to do with it; once we have a goal in mind, it's usually very easy to figure out. Lever's support services are excellent - our account rep has done some very helpful training for us and has been incredibly responsive when we've had questions - and the online resources have been great reference material as we bring new people on board and get them using it as well.

Cons

It'd be great if it supported some features linked to suggestions about increasing the diversity of your pipeline (for example, being able to hide name/gender and ethnicity-identifying info before the resume is widely reviewed). Would also be nice if it was possible to promote the automatically published LinkedIn jobs, rather than having to post them manually (though I imagine this is as much LinkedIn as it is Lever). I'd also love a feature to prioritize people in the interview queue so that the person doing all the interview scheduling can work accordingly.

Great so far!

Implementation was a breeze thanks to Lever's team!

Pros

The two way calendar sync is a huge time-saver!

Cons

Some of the integrations are not available at the basic price point

Gets the Job Done and Customizable (If You're Willing to Pay)

Overall, Lever does what you need it to do when it comes to an ATS. I would recommend it for small and mid-sized companies; large companies would do better with a more established product that can handle robust amounts of data and customization.

Pros

After their latest update, Lever is pretty simple to use for beginners. Anyone who has used a different ATS system before - i.e. iCIMS or Greenhouse - will be able to use all of Lever's basic functions with ease. Furthermore, you can work with your customer support partner to add on customizable options that fit your organization's needs, although you will likely need to pay extra.

Cons

Lever does have some quirks. For instance, for whatever reason, you cannot insert linked text into the body of an email. It also has a lot of pop-up boxes that suggest fairly unhelpful tips frequently. Furthermore, in the newest version of Lever, you have to be careful with candidates applying to multiple roles (called "Opportunities" for whatever reason). It is really easy to reject/advance a candidate in the process for the wrong "Opportunity" if you aren't paying close attention and/or used to the way Lever used to function.

Lever - Arrive Logistics' ATS

As we have scaled our hiring, Lever has scaled with us. We can successfully manage 50+ different positions, with different interview structures and employee involvment.

Pros

It integrates seamlessly with Gmail and Google calendar, which enables us to successfully schedule interviews and request feedback across the organization.

Cons

The search functionality is not always easy. There is a lot of human error involved in tagging candidates and appropriately updating their profiles to ensure we can find them later as needed.

Jam City has used lever for about a year and we've found it extremely helpful in streamlining our recruiting process.

Lever's been great, and the support team is always super helpful! Thank you!

Pros

- Easy to organize - Easy to use - Functional - Easy to correspond with candidates, but also easy to communicate with manager in the tool

Cons

- Wish reporting focused on the reqs vs. the postings. It makes it very inaccurate for us and a lot of extra legwork on our side to determine our recruiters numbers / time to fills / actual openings /etc. - It's annoying to send offer letters in lever. So easy if EVERYTHING aligns, however, recruiting is so dynamic start dates are constantly changing, salary negotiations, sign by dates change - this becomes bulky and we have to re-submit the whole offer (since our executive team approves - this has lead to some confusion and we start to operate outside of lever, which I don't like)

The Lever Team is great to work with!

Pros

The Lever team is great to work with, and very responsive! Everyone (from the CS team who handles tickets to our implementation specialist) has been incredibly professional and helpful. The product itself has some great features as well for recruiters (LinkedIn cross-functional integration, Google Chrome Extension, nurture campaigns, "send for" feature, GoodHire background check integration to name...

Cons

That said, I would have to caution anyone who is currently on Outlook Exchange, as the integration with Lever's scheduling tool isn't fully compatible. I can only speak on behalf of our experience, but we're running into some serious setbacks here (reschedules and cancellations in lever's scheduling tool don't reflect on the calendars in Outlook, so we wind up have to double schedule and double cancel whenever interview times change; conference rooms can't be booked through Lever; interviewer availability can't be viewed in the system). This is something I know the team is working hard to correct, so fingers crossed we'll be able to find a solution soon!

Most intuitive and easiest ATS I have come across

Overall I had a very positive experience during the implementation. I worked with Phil Golding who was always professional and knowledgeable although at times as a client we had some unusual requests which even I who has implemented a few of these in corporate entities, were not expecting from stakeholders.

Pros

The simplicity and logic behind the tool is great as that is exactly what a hiring process should be, simple! The automation of the tool as well makes the process and experience for both the candidate and the hiring community nice and simple.

Cons

When implementing there were some limitations to the code to take the bespoke nature further with our careers site. Although I understand the protection and the team do work closely with the client during an implementation, it would always be helpful to allow more bespoke approaches.