Lever Reviews - Page 4

Most intuitive and easiest ATS I have come across

Overall I had a very positive experience during the implementation. I worked with Phil Golding who was always professional and knowledgeable although at times as a client we had some unusual requests which even I who has implemented a few of these in corporate entities, were not expecting from stakeholders.

Pros

The simplicity and logic behind the tool is great as that is exactly what a hiring process should be, simple! The automation of the tool as well makes the process and experience for both the candidate and the hiring community nice and simple.

Cons

When implementing there were some limitations to the code to take the bespoke nature further with our careers site. Although I understand the protection and the team do work closely with the client during an implementation, it would always be helpful to allow more bespoke approaches.

Lever ATS

We are able to house scheduling, interview feedback, email templates and reporting all in one place. It's great to have everything in the platform rather than a bunch of disparate spreasheets.

Pros

We have really benefited from the reporting capabilities in Lever. It allows our recruiters to focus on candidate relationship management rather than spending time outside of the platform capturing metrics. Lever Nurture has helped expand our candidate pool as well.

Cons

Implementation required quite a bit more hours internally than expected.

Super ATS and Support is always there

ATS by far is the best I have used and I have been working in the industry for over 12 years.

Pros

Every time I want to ask a question, the support is always there which is great for me as a user of the system day to day. I really like the fact that Lever constantly communicates what new feature has been implemented and what I have access to. It's really allowed me to make informed decisions to the business with the support of the data that is available at your fingertips in Lever.

Cons

To date I have not found anything unhelpful. The only downside is some of the integrations are not fit for our HR systems.

Pretty good system

Pros

It is easy to use and configure. The interface is pretty intuitive and it was easy for hiring managers to use without much training.

Cons

I felt there were some tradeoffs on configuration options to increase simplicity and ease of use. One example is that there are only a few basic mail merge tags available for creating for commonly used email templates (like interview confirmations). As a result you have to type in some of the information manually.

Amazing UI

Pros

Lever is easy to use and mobile friendly our company loves the UI especially our Head of Engineering. Love that there is a seamless integration with google suite.

Cons

Some features need to be added and would love to have more integration options. For example our integration with DocuSign. Since we can't change the order of signatures in Lever we currently have to send outside of Lever. Offers - adding offer fields should have the same capabilities as adding req fields. Instead of having just a text box option to enter information. - If we can pull req info into the offer form that would be great. That way offer approvers are able to see that everything that is being offered is within budget since our FP&A likes to keep a close eye on budget.

Great ATS !

Pros

I recommend Lever to every Recruiting team out there. The ATS was created by developers that understand what Recruiters need and understand how little time we have in our days (the lever chrome extension is such a huge time saver). Managers are not the easiest to convince when it comes to ATS but with Lever and the slack integration it makes it easier to collect feedback without having to chase it....

Cons

Can't say that I have any cons right now (i've been using Lever since July 2018 and things have been going smoothly)

Best ATS Ever Made...A Pleasure to Use & Saves Time!

It has saved us so many person hours in scheduling and it gives us so much passive recruiting functionality we were missing with Greenhouse.

Pros

I adore Lever. the UX is amazing, simple and soooo intuitive. Lever has saved us so much time doing scheduling and daily ATS activities and the team loves it. It's SUCH an improvement over Greenhouse. They're also amazing about implementing our feature requests. All my pet peeves are gone. It's so fabulous.

Cons

When you click into reports, sometimes the dates default to the last date you used so the data appears incomplete. It's possible to spend some time sending emails to support before you realize it's an issue of selecting a date. But I bet they'll have a solution for this soon. We have it in as a feature request.

Great product and excited to start using it to the fullest!

Lever is a very easy to use product with tons of benefits. It has helped me streamline so many steps in the talent acquisition process and is very user friendly. The software allows everyone to collaborate with each other and the customer support/set up team was awesome. They were highly engaged and were always on hand to assist me. There is a wealth of resources available to you as a user and the...

Pros

Cons

Design dashboard is dull. Could be more vibrant or colorful but this issue is minimal in the bigger scheme of things.

Lever is awesome and helped our team scale & get organized quickly and effectively.

Pros

Lever is a fantastic platform, and has helped our team tremendously with making hiring decisions and streamlining our processes. Lever has a super intuitive design (pipeline visibility is very clear at a distance), it integrates well with our other platforms, and it's built to support recruiting at every stage of the process. I love the customizability of the feedback forms, and scheduling is super easy as well. I've also really appreciated the customer service and overall implementation support I've received with Lever; their team is super helpful and I've always had my questions answered quickly.

Cons

It's a little pricey, but it's also a fairly powerful tool and the price is mostly justified. There are some parts of the software that aren't totally customizable upfront (pipeline stages, parts of feedback forms), but there's pretty good reasons why that isn't the case, and the customer support team can help with those fixes. There's some functionality that still needs to be developed, but I can only see the software improving over time.

Easy to use and wonderful customer support!

Pros

Visually pleasing, user-friendly, and pretty intuitive. Our CSM is absolutely phenomenal. He's easy to work with, extremely responsive, and truly cares about our user experience. Overall customer support team is wonderful and continually goes above and beyond to ensure our experience is positive.

Cons

Offer process can use some improvement, specifically offer approvals. The process is extremely seamless if everything aligns, but due to constant one-offs and changes in offers you have to submit the entire offer through the approval process again.

Great product and smooth implementation

Candidate focused recruiting and straightforward for users. Great and quick implementation.

Pros

I am just getting started using Lever, but I was extremely impressed with the implementation, I found our Implementation Specialist, extremely resourceful, helpful and had quick response times. I loved how they leveraged Asana to keep the project moving and it was easy to identify action items. I am a big list person, so this helped and I didn't have to worry about taking lots of notes on calls. I was sad to see the implementation end as I really enjoyed working with rep and wasn't ready to let go of the crutch. I really enjoy the product and how it's laid out with candidate focus unlike most other ATS's. This was my 3rd time implementing an ATS, and Lever has by far by the best experience to date.

Cons

Nothing major - the way the implementation goes is it links your job board quickly and you're learning as you go which I enjoy but if you're incorporating it into your process right away the hiring managers aren't trained and you're not a power user yet.

The Best Streamlined ATS on the Market

Basically, I'm a huge Lever fan, and I love that their quest to always make the system better never ends!

Pros

- Fantastic team that effectively sets you up for success - Simple, clean UI, not clunky - Features are regularly updated - Ability to tailor application stages - Ability to sync with Gmail and Slack is fantastic

Cons

- Greater ability to tweak and tailor the access/editing ability of Line Managers - Line Managers may require a different dashboard set up, they seem to be easily confused by what they see - Creating email templates can be a little finicky, it would be good if the email could take structures like tables - Price may be a little expensive for small companies, however, I feel it is a good investment

Amazing customer service!

Pros

The customer rep was incredibly helpful in walking me through how to use this platform, she went above and beyond making sure I understood how to use all the functions of Lever to the best of my ability. Without this amazing training I would not have been able to utilize this amazing platform as well as I currently do. I love the way the candidate timeline is displayed I love the ability to pull so many reports I love the scheduling function and how it integrates with Google Calendar

Cons

One con I noticed is I cannot schedule a Google Hangouts call within the "Scheduling" function in Lever. This would be helpful when setting up video chats for my other team members.

Pretty solid ATS

We were looking for a new ATS vendor which could offer us more tools and workflows. We ultimately chose Greenhouse because of their onboarding tool.

Pros

User friendly and intuitive design. Has a lot of integrations with other software partners which made a pretty seamless experience.

Cons

Would like to see (eventually im sure they will) have an onboarding tool. That was the main thing missing from the product.

Great product. We love Lever Nurture & believe it's improved the effectiveness of our outreach

Pros

+Lever Nurture. So amazing to be able to set smart campaigns, know when people have engaged with your emails and have leads move automatically when they respond +Really easy to use scorecards. Customisable and easy to duplicate / edit. +Home screen is a very easy to consume overview of your pipelines, and you can quickly cut it by role / owner / stage. Very little clicking in order to know what's happening. + Intuitive scheduling + Smart search + Loves that profiles are auto-completed when you upload resumes + Easy to train other interviewers/teammates on

Cons

- Privacy controls were hard to figure out - Would love to be able to merge profiles if candidates are entered twice

Great customer support - Awesome UX - huge potential on the second and third layer

Pros

• friendly and empathic support stuff - instant feedback • great PMO Tool via Asana • sales and implementation team was great (sales sold tools not really available tho)

Cons

• some tools and perks are too stiff and should be customizable (e.g. auto-text, candidate pictures, sequence of job postings) • the reporting dashboard should have a individual configuration option as well

Fantastic ATS!

Customer reps are exceptionally great and deserve much praise.

Pros

Everyone from the implementation specialists to the account managers are incredible to work with. They are quick to respond, resolve, and always happy to help. The ATS is simply laid out, easy to use, and has more than enough features to make you more efficient.

Cons

The biggest con is not having a mobile app. Using Lever on a mobile device is quite limited, and if you request the desktop version, it is not easy to scroll around. This could be massively improved.

Switched from Workable to Lever

Pros

As the only in-house recruiter, Lever (Nurture) has drastically increased my productivity and boosted efficiency. It allows me to reach out to potential candidates at scale and automates a personalized drip campaign of emails to increase the likelihood that they'll want to chat. And as a hiring ATS, it is easy to use and has the majority of the features we need.

Cons

The product can be a bit buggy at times, and there are a few reporting features that I really would like them to add, such as an easy way to show time to hire/time to fill for each role. They show an average which is interesting, but I need specifics. They also don't have a mobile app.

I've used Lever before and I like the simplistic organization of it all.

Applicant tracking, organization, clear communication, and collaborative screening.

Pros

I like the ability to delay email responses and I like the options to customize the entire process. E-mail templates, feedback forms, applications, and the integrations are all great.

Cons

The new features need work. Easy-book doesn't allow for total control of scheduling. Offer letter creation is quite complicated and involves a lot of work if your offers are complex and different each time. Lastly, not everyone is a fan of the interface.

Recruiter Review

Pros

What I love most about Lever is its simplicity. I mean that in the purest way... it's just so simple and easy to use. Rather than having an extremely complicated candidate application process - Lever can take a resume and auto-build a basic candidate profile. Additionally, I cannot describe how helpful the offer letter templates are. Being able to generate my offer letters easily and directly through Lever has effectively saved our team hours of time.

Cons

Although I love the simplicity - Lever is a very "bland" looking software. As far as user experience and visual flair, Lever is very vanilla... pretty cut and dry software.

Awesome team, Great To work with !

The Lever team is great to work with and is really responsive.

Pros

Its an amazing tool for Interview scheduling and keeping database. All the stages are well defined and makes life easy for a recruiter. At the same time sending emails to candidates via lever is again one step process and really saves time.

Cons

I am still trying out figure out the reports section of this tool, which i feel is bit confusing and do sent give accurate data. However the Lever team was really co operative to help us resolve any of our queries.

Easy and efficient.

Pros

Lever has helped significantly to streamline our applicant review, interview, and hiring processes. The UI and pipelines are intuitive. The reporting is extensive and easy to read.

Cons

We would like to see more customization options on the frontend. A calendar where users can schedule interviews would also be great. I believe this feature is in the works.

Great functionality - could have better customer service.

Love the software, could use a little better CS.

Pros

Love LEVER! It is an amazing ATS for our company. The software is organized and easy to use!

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE: horrible! There is NO phone service available for the customer service team, and that is insane. When asked why... The rep let me know they are "too busy now" to speak on the phone.

Love Lever!

It has really helped our company organize the hiring process. I have multiple hiring managers utilizing it and they love it as well.

Pros

I love how Lever keeps track of all candidates from different platforms. It is easy to use and track the whole interview process all the way to the offer stage. I love the reports section where you can see all of the data within your hiring process.

Cons

Cannot add images to email signature. Cannot merge candidates if they applied more than once.

Wonderful product, a few very minor tweaks would make Lever practically perfect

Pros

Lever has such a clean, user-friendly design. The integrations are so simple and the functionality is intuitive. The customer service is top notch- Diana and team were incredible during and after our implementation. It was a fantastic experience.

Cons

There is no "to-do" or task function so it's not easy to set reminders to follow-up in the tool. The user roles are rigid and the lack of ability to export even limited data unless you are the super admin is hampering in some cases (when dealing with high volumes especially). Same for reporting - would love to be able to export reports or view more reports without changing overall roles.