Lever Reviews - Page 6

Great product with some bugs

Pros

- There are so many features and 2018 has so far come with more improvements and tools - keep it up! - Our CSM, Chelsea is A M A Z I NG. Really the bees knees. She is quick to respond, knows the product in and out, and if she doesn't I'm confident she will find out and report back.

Cons

- There are so many features that many times usability is not intuitive. There are many help articles out there but many times we have a specific problem to our system, and digging through the many hyperlinks/videos takes too much time

One of the Best ATSes out there

Solving the entire Talent Acquisition cycle with the tool to improve efficiency, candidate experience and reduce cost of sourcing

Pros

Extremely easy to use and integrated with the GSuite makes this product super easy to use.

Cons

Any form of changes or customisation to your existing process needs are sometimes covered as a new feature with a cost

The best

Customer Support and Implementation Team has been really phenomenal, so quick, and really on top it!

Pros

Before Lever, our hiring process was tracked manually and no one was submitting feedback. We now have a process in place and a tool that offers speed and scalability. We love how customizable it is and that it syncs with LinkedIn and Google Calendars. Lever helps collaborative hiring, aligns key stakeholders – recruiters, hiring managers, leadership, and interviewers – around the hiring process to make it move as rapidly and effectively as possible. Now all employees can identify, engage, and hire the best talent with the speed and agility that comes from having everyone on the same page.

Cons

A few little things that need updates. - Having to change the subject line of a calendar invite everytime you reschedule - The job description template page is not customizable

An ATS even your engineers and C-levels will love to use!

When I started here I was the 10th employee and we brought on The Resumator (now Jazz) as it was very affordable. The problem was that my hiring managers never used it and refused to leave notes/comments. Although the system was "pretty", it wasn't built for a company like ours where developers will flat out ignore a tool that isn't built well. Knowing the system is only as good as the information...

Easy to Use

We are able to collaborate as a team for hiring, and communicate effectively internally and with candidates on a single platform.

Pros

It is easy to sort candidates and roles. I love the email templating as well. I like how all of this happens in Lever and I don't have to go into an external application to email or contact applicants. Everything also integrates with Gcal.

Cons

Occasionally it is hard for me to sort candidates, I wish you could click on a column to sort. However, sorting is possible without clicking on column headers.

Lever provides a solution

I enjoy the product a lot and am extremely happy with our choice to purchase Lever.

Pros

The integration features that Lever has with Google is GREAT! It makes the syncing of emails, schedules, and feedback pretty much seamless.

Cons

There are some little glitches when the initial sync happens that should be discussed more during the implementation process. Regarding the syncing capabilities, certain features need to be turned on / off in Gsuite. We were not aware of this and some work from our IT department needs to happen. In addition, the scheduling feature should be updated so that the invites are created better = 1 invite that has the feedback and only goes to the interviewer and the other one goes to both to the interviewer and candidate. Right now they are separate emails and, for us, this is a problem as we use Google Hangouts and the invites create separate links to the hangout.

Love the tags!

Pros

Name your tags - it's so easy to categorize one or many candidates, making finding them again a breeze!

Cons

That I can not redact information from resumes, so as to remove unconscious bias from reviewers.....

Lever has been a huge help in streamlining our hiring process, from sourcing to hiring.

Streamlined interviewing, more efficient communication within our team, more specific feedback from hiring managers after interviews, easier sourcing through chrome extension and nurture/email integration.

Pros

Lever Nurture has been a huge help; starting an email campaign and forgetting it let's me consistently move forward to find more candidates. The scheduling process has been improved too through Lever's calendar integration, and note tagging. Note tagging and email integration has helped our team communicate more effectively regarding the hiring process.

Cons

I've run into a few bugs, but they've all quickly been resolved through the support team. I have had some persistent alerts telling me to complete feedback, and I would like to see an easier way to dismiss those alerts (most frequently, I'm not completing feedback because a candidate didn't answer the phone for a scheduled interview).

It's an ATS, and has most of the features you'd expect

Pros

Fairly feature complete and then some, with features like sending templated emails, interview scheduling, feedback, and metrics about hiring pipeline. Definitely a more modern version compared to other platforms out there, but this is a hard space to really shine.

Cons

There are definitely some quirks that are being ironed out as time goes on (for example, very coarse permissions being replaced by finer grain ones) and there is a decent amount of upfront setup in order to derive value -- but that's true with competitors as well.

Effective and efficient.

I like the constant contact from Lever about new developments and receptiveness to calls/inquiries.

Pros

I like the capability and the continuous development and improvement of features. I like the integration with other platforms.

Cons

No major deal breakers, but after having Nurture for a year, we didn’t feel it was anymore effective or delivered amazing results.

Great product and even better customer support

Pros

Lever is an easy and intuitive Applicant Tracking system with an amazing custom success team. The company continually rolls out new product features and is always seeking to improve and build upon the existing (impressive) foundation and I'm excited to continue growing our organization with the tool.

Cons

There is limited ability to customize features (calendar invites etc.) within Lever as the current tool stands but am hopefuly/confident these capabilities will continue to be developed.

Lever

Pros

-Relatively easy to use and figure out (with helpful videos for any troubleshooting) -Can adapt different elements of pipeline to match your company -Templates help us build out our own process and learn best practices -Integration with email/calendars to make scheduling and keeping track of candidates easier -Ability to manually upload and/or have someone directly apply

Cons

-For our company, would have been useful to be able to build out multiple (at least two) company profiles

Cannot return to life recruiting before Lever

Pros

Integrated place where my colleagues and I can keep track of candidates. Also love form emails! Sign up process was amazing as they tutor you as well as customizing the software. Have saved many hours because of Lever!

Cons

Have to pay substantial premium for certain integrations. However, basic Lever is great and sufficient for most uses.

We may never leave Lever

Keep it up, Lever!

Pros

The question is what isn't there to like about Lever? From Customer Service to ease of use, to onboarding managers and down to metrics, everything is easy to use, easy to access, easy to share, etc... Every time we have an issue, we are guaranteed to have it fixed quickly and correctly. And they were always just so positive. I have used multiple ATSs before and this one is by far my favorite. Within the first day, I was able to accomplish more than with the system that company had implemented prior to my arrival.

Cons

There is literally nothing that we don't like about the product. It will be a real hard sell to get us to leave.

Lever > Greenhouse

Pros

The ease of use is head and shoulders above any other platform I have used in the past!

Cons

No cons here! The features and functionality are much better than Greenhouse.

Intuitive & flexible software that has really energized and enabled a collaborative hiring process

Very collaborative, great reporting, offers my execs & staff a very transparent look into our pipeline.

Pros

Set up just works. Integration with email & calendar & Slack are as simple as one click. The UI is very intuitive and easy to navigate. Very easy to find what you want and understand your next steps. Clearly built from the ground up with collaboration in mind- very easy to chat with coworkers and hiring managers and share thoughts on candidates. And all backed by a world class customer support & success teams. One of the best onboarding experiences I've never had.

Cons

The color scheme is almost too minimalist- a few more pops of color here and there might not go amiss. That's about it. I've been through 3 ATS implementations in the past 5 years and this is the only system I want to use for the rest of my career. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Fantastic ATS

My company decided to implement an ATS, so I contacted about 10 different ATS vendors and Lever was, by far, the most impressive vendor I could find. The platform has all the bells and whistles we're looking for, and some. From the demo/vetting process all the way through implementation, Lever and it's staff have been exceptional. A huge part of our reason to go with Lever was because of the customer...

Pros

The UX/UI is the best I've seen. Lever has all the tools and capabilities we were looking for plus some.

Cons

I haven't been able to find anything yet.

Lever is Amazing and has the potential to be Perfect!

Customer Success team is AMAZING !

Pros

- great product - easy to use - very user-friendly - easy to roll out - Company pays attention to user feedback

Cons

- not as intuitive as could be - doesn't integrate well with a few systems - doesn't talk back Google - Easy book links only work for your calendar - Confusion around permission levels

Intuitive and very simple

Pros

Lever is a good ATS for startups and growing recruiting functions. It is simple to easy, easy to ramp up on, and very intuitive. Most new team members have no trouble adjusting to Lever and comfortably using it. You can often play around and find answers to your questions without having to reach out to support.

Cons

Too simple at times. Could be a bit more robust in its functionality. We often run into issues with integration via other softwares or our accounts.

Stunned at the positive reviews

Pros

I love the products capability to schedule candidate interviews, connect with LinkedIn and our HRIS system. Absolutely love those aspects.

Cons

1) Complete lack of customer, my problems are not resolved. I literally can not speak to a PERSON. I am forced to live chat and have literally never resolved a problem using this mechanism. I am routinely sent a link to read that I've already read that DOES NOT answer my questions. 2) there are no videos online to watch to self train I have found very valuable with other softwares 3) the training...

Good, Simple ATS with a few limitations

I've been using Lever for over 6 months now and I'm happy for the most part. It's great if you need a simple candidate pipeline tool and highly value LinkedIn integration. The job posting page looks good, but the editing options are limited and it forces you into a few things I don't like (all caps section titles for ex.)

Pros

Ease of use, very fast, minimal clicks, great LinkedIn integration

Cons

their "Candidate Based" flow is intuitive and great for internal hiring. This product would be a poor choice for an agency for several reasons. There's nowhere for you to put notes in about the jobs postings, you have to keep this information somewhere else. Hard to search for previous job postings. It's really designed for an internal company that wants to hire multiples of the same profile.

Lever - an ok ATS with some flaws

Lever is a good tool for the candidate journey. It is easy to use and helps you move through the recruitment process quickly. However, from a reporting and reliability point of view, there are better systems out there.

Pros

Lever is a recruiting tool that is strongest on the candidate side. It makes it easy for candidates to apply for roles, and the internal interview system is decent too, making it pretty easy to collect feedback from hiring managers. It connects with email and calendars well, and there are integrations for other recruiting and HR tools.

Cons

If you are looking for a great candidate database or an awesome way to track your reports, Lever is not the tool for you. The platform has reliability issues and terrible reporting functionality that makes it hard to get any meaningful data out of the system at all.

100% of Reviews Accounted For, and Counting!

Pros

I've been using Lever for a few months now, and just the other day I was noticing that in all that time I've been using it I have never lost any of the feedback I was writing. Sometimes I'll start a review immediately after the interview but I won't get a chance to finish it until later than night or a couple days later, so my data are surviving loss of internet, changes between wireless networks, sleeping/hibernating my laptop, etc. and no matter what, when I hit "submit" my full feedback is there. Whatever backend they've got implemented, I am really grateful for it! Zero frustration here.

Cons

I think the thing I like least about Lever so far is the number of emails I get reminding me to submit feedback on a candidate; it's hard for me to be too upset about that, though, because the only reason I get those emails is because of how long I take to submit my review. And as someone who has been waiting on other people to submit feedback before I could extend a job offer, I know how frustrating it is to be waiting on that. So even though I wish I got fewer emails, I wouldn't change the feature, because they do remind me each morning to prioritize Lever feedback.

Lever is THE choice for anything talent acquisition

Pros

What is not to love? Platform? Amazing. Customer Service? Outstanding. Features? Tons. It has literally made my life easier especially with organization and follow up.

Cons

The ONLY con I could think of is that I wish it had a better functionality for those of us that either only support 3rd party recruitment or part-time.

BEST ATS system I've ever used!

Pros

It's ease of use, the integration with Zenefits, DocuSign, Google calendar and many other things. The customer support is awesome and responds quickly and always follows up. I can customized my workflow with regard to recruiting.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Overall, it's just an AWESOME product!