LifeWorks Reviews

LifeWorks It Works

Because we have a lower usage rate when it comes to the counseling portion, it is nice to have the added benefit of podcasts, articles, etc. for our employees so that to them it might not feel like they are accessing LifeWorks because they need counseling/mental health stigma but that they access it more for the other services while they know that those counseling services are there if they need them.

Pros

I receive most feedback about the create a will service, all positive. We also use articles and podcasts in conjunction with our employee wellness program because they touch on all aspects of wellness.

Cons

On the administrative side, I get tired of getting "Oops?!" and unable to get in or then having to delete the cookies which then wiped out all of my other google passwords, but I believe customer service has given me the "fix" for the next time this happens...

LifeWorks is more than an EAP

Pros

It's truly a one-stop shop for our employees for just about anything they need help with, whether in their business or personal life. Definitely a work-life balance tool and not just an EAP. Our customer success manager is great and always providing us with updates and opportunities to help us help our employees.

Cons

So far, we haven't had any complaints from employees and only positive feedback.

Lifeworks Review

Pros

Nice handy app to use. I would recommend however that's only if you don't mind not getting an advertised rate

Cons

It would help if you got the advertised cashback rate rather than having to go through cs, all they say is send them screenshot blah blah blah. It still breaches trading standards

great platform - security assessment

Pros

I was part of the team that did a security assessment on the platform before the implementation. It is quite good. It does not keep much PII (except for the name and email). It a great place to build of feed of interesting information on multiple topics. It is easy to use.

Cons

They are some limitation in the back-end. The company requets employee ID to link the user to a profile which mean you put yourself at risk by sharing such information.

LifeWorks for total employee wellbeing

Pros

Set up was extremely easy, and fun to customize for myself and my employees. It is a unified system that proactively helps my employees manage and improve their wellbeing.

Cons

Pricing was more than traditional EAP but we combined budgets since LifeWorks is a unified system combined rewards, EAP, and wellness.

LifeWorks works!

LifeWorks provides solid customer services support in addition to their employee assistance programs.

Pros

Ease of use for an employee population that is not necessarily tech savvy.

Cons

Doesn't always sync reliably with compatible devices.

Review LifeWorks

Lifeworks has been an amazing partner with our Company for many years. They are professional, responsive, knowledgeable, and above all will provide support to our Company whenever approached for assistance. The services they are able to provide to our employees, as well as our management team are excellent. We are extremely happy with Lifeworks and would highly recommend their services.

Pros

Easy navigation; tabs clearly labeled; ease of use/user friendly

Cons

There was nothing that stood out -- that we would have disliked. They continue to enhance their web-sites. We have no cons to mention.