LinkedIn Jobs Reviews - Page 100

5,610 reviews

Gets the job done, but can be improved

Overall it is positive and a great place to find jobs.

Pros

As a former recruiter who posted jobs alongside a job seeker looking for one, Linked In jobs is often the go-to for the most up to date roles available. It is easy to use and you can access it from your profile as opposed to signing up to a million different job websites that often have the same content.

Cons

The fact that they make it so easy to apply to jobs makes people put less effort into applying, therefore meaning a higher rejection rate due to a lack of tailored applications - I've seen this as a recruiter and also a job seeker who has hit 'Easy Apply' too many times.

Product Review

I am very pleased with it and will continue to use it as I am beginning a new job because of it.

Pros

The ease of use when looking for jobs is what makes this product desirable for me as well as others.

Cons

Not all the jobs listed allow you to apply directly through LinkedIn which is frustrating because I don’t want to use their site.

Very useful

Pros

There is nothing quite like this out there. You are able to interact directly with recruiters and companies that are hiring. Putting you in touch with industry leaders that will help you to land your dream job.

Cons

It doesn't get any better than this! I have no complaints.

LinkedIn Jobs - Jobs at your Fingertips

LinkedIn Jobs is so efficient, it displays open positions in fields or roles that you declare you are interested to know about. It also allows you to apply for the job directly on the LinkedIn app within a minute or 2.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs has an option to subscribe to emailers that sends you new job advertisements related to the field you are interested in directly to your Email.

Cons

Some recruiters or advertisers of Jobs reserve the right to withhold some information about the the job you would be applying to.

Network friendly

Finding people relatable to the things that you are already doing

Pros

I like that this software helps and keeps you connected with like minds in business and careers looking to expand or move up

Cons

I like least about this software that sometimes my newsfeed gets flooded with things that don't relate to this type of platform

Helpful tool

Overall, it is a great way to stay connected with people in a professional manor

Pros

I used LinkedIn Jobs to help connect with people in the industry I had hoped to work in. It was very helpful in getting my foot in the door

Cons

Sometimes the notifications on this app appear too often and are not relevant to what I am needing the app for

Great Job Search Tool

It helped me secure my current position. I’m forever grateful for it!

Pros

I love how easy it is to search for a job utilizing this software. It is free as well so that is a huge plus.

Cons

I do not dislike anything about this software. LinkedIn makes it so easy to sort and filter jobs. It’s awesome!

A good platform to explore job opportunities!

Overall a good platform, but still needs improvement.

Pros

You will have a good information regarding the job, like the CTC. the job experience they require, the Job Description , About the Company. And mostly it's an easy apply, directly. You need not fill lengthy Job Applications, as you have your LinkedIn Profile working like your Resume.

Cons

The biggest of all con is that, you don't get to know the status of your application. And it's a good platform for freshers, recruiters look for experienced people. So, please include the two things above if you can. Have opportunities for freshers and experienced people separated.

Linkedin jobs Review

I am on the fence with keeping this app. it reminds me of facebook

Pros

my job offered this software to help brand our name and so far when I first signed up i thought this was great but then I started getting a bunch of ads in my email and scammers.

Cons

this software has givin out my info and now I get a flood of emails. i dont know if I am going to keep using.

LinkedIn Jobs Experience

Overall, my experience with this software is good. I received many interviews and job offers through LinkedIn. I am currently employed by a recruiter who found me on LinkedIn Jobs, which proves that it really works.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs makes it extremely easy to find and filter specific jobs and allows you to search by industry, geography, compensation, etc. very easily.

Cons

I wish the filtering produced more relevant jobs and results. Sometimes the jobs that appear are complementary or in the same industry, but not what you are really looking for.

Review for LinkedIn Jobs

I think overall LinkedIn Jobs is a great tool to find jobs.

Pros

It helps to sort out the jobs according to the locations, job type, and level. Moreover, the easy-apply feature is excellent. It is very quick, within seconds you can apply for a job requisition using easy-apply feature.

Cons

The initial set-up is very time-consuming. Setting up profile to get enough stars takes quite a lot of time. Moreover, some excellent features are only available in paid-premium membership.

LinkedIn Jobs - July 2020

Overall I really appreciate my activity using this software.

Pros

I've always been a proponent of efficient user interfaces for job sites. This platform is organized and ideal for young professionals.

Cons

Often times, the marketing and advertising bits become excessive and non-personal. Editing your preferences is necessary.

Look for Your Job in LinkedIn

Nice and Perfect software to find a suitable job.

Pros

I became familiar with the LinkedIn Jobs software several months ago. Nowadays, many employers are looking for the best employees on LinkedIn. It offers several jobs every day based on your capabilities. It makes life easier, and you can find the best job, which suits you on LinkedIn. Besides, you can get familiar with too many companies in your field using the software. It is awesome. I will continue using it until I can get the best job for myself.

Cons

It is awesome software. The only Cons I can refer to is the adds it presents. It is bothering sometimes.

Perfect for look and find

Pros

This is the perfect software if you are a jobseeker even if you look for a specific area. I look for companies and communicate with them using all the tool this software have.

Cons

None this software is well done, time to time you need to be specific in search but that it.

Easiliy Search for the job.

Pros

Job advertisements are very clear and you can see the your range in all applicants. There is a quick application button and you can directly sent yout linked profile to related companies.

Cons

in mobile app sometimes graphic quality and mobile app design is not good. İt is taking time to open new page.

LinkedIn

Overall, it is a useful platform when seeking a professional career.

Pros

I enjoy how it connects the community workforce on a professional platform with a similar and easy to use lay out like Facebook.

Cons

I did not enjoy the spam that I would receive from people. It made them seem as if a robot was sending out spam emails.

linedin jobs

I have been using this product for about a year now and my jonb offers and interviews have trippled

Pros

Very easy to use, free and has free trial for premium features. Allows others to contact you for offers without a pay

Cons

When I search for a job in the search box it gives me results that are not even related to my job. For example, if I search dermatologist, it will give me dermatology nurses jobs and sometimes other jobs not related to my path!

Employees/Employer Needed

Pros

This is a wonderful app that puts your next job or potential employee at your fingertips. With simple site navigation and a quick search, you can be put in touch with hundreds of potential jobs in any selected field. In app communication, such as messaging and emailing make connecting with potential employees a simple process. Additionally, you can post your own resume and have employees reach out to you with potential jobs and/or offers you might have missed. Perfect for a full-time change or part-time work.

Cons

Some of the jobs posted have been filled, but not removed from the website or searches.

Great place to find processional job postings.

Professional job postings

Pros

Great to place to find professional positions within the business world. Easy to search for open positons as well as research on the company and to see profiles of those who work for the company.

Cons

I would like to see the cost to post a job go down in cost. I would like to see more recruiters use this to share job postings.

Great app , but ...

I get job from LinkedIn, digital marketing in my area, and i was super happy with that

Pros

Too easy to use , too easy to find jobs in your business area

Cons

The feature of "In mail" should be free in next update. it should real way to know the profile fake or not

LinkedIn Jobs Review

Overall, my experience has been fine. I haven't had to actually apply for a job through there but I have searched out of curiosity.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is something that I am newer to but I have used LinkedIn for a while now. It is really easy to use and does a great job of connecting you with other people.

Cons

LinkedIn can be a little confusing to new users at first. I think the concept is different and not many people are taught how to use it to their advantage. Eventually though, it works great!

The natural place to look for your next job

Pros

The Easy Apply feature saves so much time when searching for jobs by automatically submitting my LinkedIn profile as my resume and not requiring a bunch of additional information.

Cons

Not all companies post their job listings on LinkedIn so I have still had to use other job sites in addition to LinkedIn in the past while searching for jobs.

Great product

I improved my professional network throughout the Linkedin platform.

Pros

I like the basic concept of LinkedIn jobs. The searching is based on keywords and this gets closer to the best results.

Cons

Sometimes the listed job announce information contains links that are no active. It this case is necessary to search by Google.

Great tool for Candidate Search, if you have specific requirements

Its a great tool, just Linkedin's general approach to customer is a little bit arrogant to its customers. They just feel like a monopoly and act like one.

Pros

My favourite feature is ability to Filter by Keywords and ability to use AND logic in the search. e.g Searching Hubspot AND Copywriting has helped me find a perfect marketing manager. You can easily narrow down the selection with a few filters, then just contact the ones that catch your eye.

Cons

I dont like the fact that if you use the service for one month, then cancel the subscription all your history is erased, so if you re-subscribe after a few months, you can not take advantage of previous work at all. Very annoying

great product

It has been a great product, in our company we have been able to find new talent

Pros

Its very informative as to select new talent and for people looking for new careers changes or just looking for a new job

Cons

It could make the forms a little friendly make the forms easier, don't get too intrusive with personal information