LinkedIn Jobs Reviews - Page 3

5,610 reviews

Job seeker? don't you worry LinkedIn jobs is here to help you

My personal experience is amazing on this platform, so it might be a reason that I did not switch to any other platform for the last four years. I always recommend the LinkedIn jobs platform to my juniors. I can say that I am a much-satisfied user of this platform. Bravo.

Pros

I have been using LinkedIn since 2017 and met a lot of individuals who were unemployed and got their jobs through the LinkedIn jobs platform. Their success stories are very inspiring and provide comprehensive guidelines to all job seekers to just come into your professional life through this awesome platform. LinkedIn jobs actually take you out of the mud, guide you, teach you and take you to the doorstep of your recruiters. Now it's up to you, how you handle your interview. Just STOP. It will also guide you on how to prepare yourself for an interview. LinkedIn jobs platform can't guarantee a job but it will surely guarantee to provide you a ground where you can play with your skills.

Cons

If you are getting a job through the LinkedIn jobs platform and you have to pay for its premium version, it should not be a big issue for you, but for those who are still searching for a job, the premium version is a little bit costly. Everything is fine, otherwise.

Looking for a job? LinkedIn may be a good option for you

Despite the small problems mentioned, my experience with LinkedIn has been very profitable: I have already applied for several job openings and participated in some interviews, all thanks to the curriculum that is automatically generated from the information provided. So, my conclusion is: I highly recommend the software and I wish good luck to anyone looking for a job.

Pros

What I like most about LinkedIn is how easy it is to find a good job. In addition to the possibility of meeting people with the same interests as yours (or similar) and exchanging experiences. It has several interesting tools, such as, for example, posts and stories, functioning as a social network, where it is possible to share information and news about your work. In your search field, it is possible to filter the vacancy you are looking for, in addition to the location and type of employment (in-person or Home Office). And last but not least: it is very easy to use software: just fill in your personal information and professional interests, and ... A world of opportunities opens up for you.

Cons

In my view, the negative points are: 1) As much as it is a kind of social network, where people share their news and professional information, the feed ends up being overloaded and there is no way to filter it; 2) Often, when looking for a job, LinkedIn does not always show vacancies in the exact place where we live. So, my suggestion for a better experience with the software are these: A way to filter the information that is shown in the feed and greater precision in searches by location in job vacancies.

amazing platform to use for head hunting

linkedin helped me a lot to find the professionals i am currently working with. Also, It provided me with a very good and reliable recruiting source.

Pros

linkedin is a good platform with a free sign up for head hunting but also for active employment searchers. It gives a very large pool of professionals to choose from and allow the interaction between users. Subscribing to linkedin prime is even greater becauseit gives access to direct chat and reach out to organizations. It also a great tool to improve personal branding.

Cons

the only thing that i like least about this software is that it takes a lot of time and effort to mantain a succeful network.

LinkedIn Jobs

I enjoy LinkedIn. It keeps me up to date on my netwroks and the movements within it.

Pros

The software allows you to see how many people have applied to the job - understand competition. You also can go directly to the website to apply directly with the company

Cons

It tells you how many have viewed or applied for jobs. Discouraging the user to not apply.

***Linkedin Provides as a Anchor Role for Jobs Searchers***

My overall experience is very good on LinkedIn. I face no other issues.

Pros

On a very specific mode LinkedIn puts a very positive and a helpful support for the 'Jobs Seekers'. Moreover, this application provides the huge medium for the Job locators about their qualification and experience based work. With the help of this, you can easily get Automatic recommendations as per job requirement. In addition, you can also prepare your Professional LinkedIn Curriculum Vitae. Its a Job Searching Hub for the user.

Cons

I have not find any issues in this application except many advantages. But one thing about this application that this application provide opportunity for the full-time not the contract based work.

LinkedIn Review

Two of the three jobs I have obtained post graduation, I obtained through LinkedIn. It's an easy software to use and I have had great success with it myself. Employers have been fast to respond through it, which is a huge positive when applying for jobs.

Pros

I love the ability to see everything you'd need to know about a job from just the brief listing. There is almost always a job title, logo for the company, salary range, and description of the job itself. Also, the best feature they have is the Easy Apply button. LinkedIn will send an application for you based on all the information you have already answered. It is so efficient.

Cons

Only issue I have with LinkedIn is the amount of messages I receive from accounts offering positions that do not seem legitimate. This is less of an issue with the software itself and more of an issue with some of the users, but it can be quite annoying.

The best job posting software for small business

Linkedin jobs helped us find our last 3 technicians and installers. We were able to weed out the applicants that did not meet our criteria as well as view job history to make proper determinations. The number of potential employees was astounding compared to other software and websites we used in the past for hiring.

Pros

Linked in comes with pre-populated job templates that make job posting super-efficient. You are able to filter for applicants that meet your exact criteria, as well as auto-reject those who do not so you or an employee are not wasting time reviewing the wrong applicant.

Cons

You pay for results, meaning when someone clikc on your job you are charged. If the job description and qualifications are not set up precisely you can pay for views from unqualified applicants.

Current LinkedIn Jobs user

We will continue to use this as we do see it as a benefit to our orgnization.

Pros

There is a large pool to choose from and alot of recources that can be had within this program. I like that it is a well managed and designed site. They market themselves very well which gives employers a larger pool to choose from.

Cons

A lot of the candidates that we are getting are not qualified, too far away or just not what we are looking for. It could possibly be that the candidates are shooting for the stars and ignoring the minimum qualifications. We also see less candidates for our technician jobs and more for our admin jobs. We are hoping for technician interest in the future.

One of the best portals to search jobs all over the world.

It has been amazing so far and has landed me a job with my current company.

Pros

You can find jobs suitable for your profile from all over the world. It is very easy to use and send recommendations according to your previous searches and settings. LinkedIn Job Search is an amazing way to connect to your recruiters, send them messages and apply directly through your linked in profile.

Cons

Sometimes the jobs it shows are not relevant according to the profile.

Best network tool

Linkedin has helped me promote both myself and business for free, for years. Even though its premise falls apart at some places, it truly links people in and is a must for everyone looking to work.

Pros

I have been utilizing LinkedIn for quite a long time as a simple representative, to stay in contact with my colleagues and to secure new position openings. The two undertakings are all around oversaw by LinkedIn. Presently, being an entrepreneur myself, I use undeniably more provisions of LinkedIn, I use it for selecting, for residual it contact with accomplices and workers, etc. The alternative to be supported and to get and give proposal is a decent extra, which I truly love. Similarly as having the option to transfer titles and authentications, or to aggregate all your profile information into a completely fledged resume. Incredible apparatus, which I wouldn't want to miss

Cons

Making a profile can be trying now and again and as everything throughout everyday life assuming you need to acquire a decent outcome you should contribute time on it. Some computerized apparatuses (á la Google) that utilization ML to anticipate some data could make the interaction simpler/speedier.

LinkedIn has wonderful culture

I might want to depict my general involvement in connected in pursuit of employment as an awesome one, I accept it truly works, It is certainly better compared to the wide range of various contenders of the jo search industry and in particular it is not difficult to use.The best thing is that it is a result of connected in it self so making an association with likely managers and representatives is most certainly simple, we can a large portion of a work is done ther and it is so natural to apply with simple only a single tick you dont have task the information section work of finishing up resumes and addressing same different inquiries for every single applications.

Pros

I observe that organizations that utilization LinkedIn quest for new employment are more connected with, which is particularly significant for my profession. There are simple ways of separating dependent on the spot, sort of job, and so forth, and you can save inclinations which is extraordinary. I additionally love the way that it's associated with your LinkedIn, without having another login somewhere else. I like the "simple/fast apply" and the way that it saves your resume, albeit the proviso to that will be that it isn't customized for the work.

Cons

The drawback is that I appear to track down less compensation data on LinkedIn occupations, except if the banner records it or composes it at the lower part of their expected set of responsibilities.

Linkedin Jobs Review

My overall experience with Linkedin Jobs has been average. As I have applied for many jobs but instead of getting more calls, I have received more connections. So, it is quite balanced out. I am not a premium user and I may have missed out on the opportunity to connect with the recruiters directly.

Pros

Linkedin Jobs is a built in feature of of Linkedin. The best thing I like about Linkedin Jobs is that Jobs appear automatically in your Linkedin profile notifications based on your job criteria. This helps in filtering out jobs which does not match with our criteria. There is also the "Easy Apply" option where you can apply to certain jobs with just a click. Apart from all this, there is also the feature to connect with recruiters via Linkedin (but that is available for premium users).

Cons

The feature to connect with Recruiters is available only for premium users. That is, it is a paid service and may not work out for freshers or people without jobs. It gives an undue advantage to premium users or people with money. Moreover, I found that most of the jobs which are removed by the recruiter still gets shown in Linkedin Jobs. That needs to be taken care of as it may hamper the careers of many.

LinkedIn Jobs Review

Well, I tried once to publish a job offer but I hadn't enough money on my PayPal account. I needed the information to be published, so that to reach qualified persons. But of course, I couldn't. It affected me, since there's no free trial of one week, for instance. As a matter of facts, it's a great Market Place, since you can find companies, great entrepreneurs, top managers, small businesses, startups, and so on. Make lower prices, and give a free trial period of even a week, that would be great.

Pros

Popular and qualified people are easily reachable and it's worldwide. It's very simple to use, compared to Facebook Ads and very adapted to small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, or even recruiters and job seekers. On the other hand, with LinkedIn Premium, you can contact anybody and it's an opportunity to write to top managers and ask them for an interview, for instance. At last, your advertisement stays active for a month on LinkedIn, so that you increase your chance. Notice that it integrates easily into other applications.

Cons

Sometimes, it may be expensive to a non working person, looking for a quick job, for instance. Also, you should pay a bigger amount, to reach more people around the world: make it cheaper, please !

LinkedIn Jobs review

It has been great with LinkedIn Jobs for my Job Search. It gives easy options to save a job alert and come back at a later time to apply. I have used the InMail option to message recruiters which has helped a lot in my job process.

Pros

It gives detailed description about the position and the company. You can also check available positions in that company and apply for more. There is a Easy Apply option which has your information saved and resume as well. So with just one click you can apply to many jobs. Some jobs also gives your salary insights. It also shows when the job was posted, how many people have viewed it and how many people have applied to the job. It also does skill set match with the skills you have posted in your account with the skills the job requires. Some times, it gives the direct job poster contact too. The premium version also matches you with potential job prospects and gives you a standing among all applied candidates.

Cons

The Easy Apply option is not available for all job postings. You have to go to the job posting on the company's website and apply.Salary insights are given only for some jobs, while premium version gives all salary insights if it has been posted.

LinkedIn A Bridge Which Help You to Get Job

Overall it's a great app for all professional user and company networking. It help companies to brand thier marketing image and also help user to build networking and find out job's.

Pros

Creating unlimited networking with your field peer groups. This networking help you to stay in touch with multiple people eventually it help you to find out any relevant opportunity according to your skills. Further almost all big and small companies are connected in LinkedIn through which you are also connected with them and find out current openings in the company and also help you to find out those employees who are employed in the Company. In a summarize way it help to increase your professional network and unlimited opportunity related to jobs, training and companies activities.

Cons

Everything is good in LinkedIn however few things can be improved further. They provide limited feature to free user as compare to paid user. In order to avail all feature you have to pay them. Further they should open the contact details for all user of everyone so the people who want to communicate anyone they can view thier contact details and email address and directly contact them.

Actually usefull social network

excelent. i was able to get a better job because of it. Its important to be concious of keeping it up to date, to improve the chances of getting a job

Pros

This has to be the go to app for anyone that wants to create and actuall working social network that really benefits them in life. This app lets you build a working social page in which you can connect with others, not only business like but human relations, and actual employers. You create you social page and you uipload your achievements, diplomas, and abilities and researchers will look for you...

Cons

The gold edition is a little bit expensive. But its worth it due to all the features that are included

one of the best recruitment website

It is simple to apply software program and I actually have had notable achievement with it myself. Employers reacted fast which could be very tremendous for making use of for jobs.

Pros

Candidates can without problems follow to the Jobs with none lengthy shape filling experience. there are numerous opportunities obtainable all around the world. This makes the look for opportunities very smooth and fluid and gives us the possibility of easy contact with recruiters thanks to the option of messages,the layout is easy to read both on the phone and on the web.

Cons

People visit your profile out of curiosity like former colleagues who want to know what happened to you. Otherwise, recruiters may have a negative opinion of your application based on the number of connections you have. Not to mention the relationship proposals that are offered to you every day ... especially people that you really do not want to contact. We receive constant requests "today, 12 people viewed your profile, switch to premium mode" (paid, of course). According to the site, premium mode opens more doors. Basically, you can just enjoy purgatory for free, but with the premium offer, it's heaven.

Should I plug this link in?

Even though I was originally dragged back into using this platform, I have now been using it daily and can't say I don't mind testing out more of its capabilities of marketing oneself in the business industry I am working in myself. It definitely can help a shy person out there get over that phobia.

Pros

Networking really is the name of the game when it comes to any LinkedIn account. Rubbing elbows with friends of friends isn't always a bad thing when you may need that extra reference. Personally, I love the interface design of the site which makes it easier to navigate as opposed to how it operated in the past. I have found old friends and former coworkers on this platform which has been interesting and a nice surprise.

Cons

Depending on your industry I am not sure if you want so many details out there to share with employers, as I find LinkedIn becoming similar to Facebook. I speak for myself, I like to separate my personal from my business, so I find LinkedIn can possibly cross some boundaries once again depending on the industry you are working in. Some people out there need that overexposure in jobs like marketing or sales. I for one had to be dragged back into it, but I am not complaining this time.

Outstanding LinkedIn jobs

Outstanding overall experience, I believe it really works, It is pretty much better than any other competitors of the job search industry and ease of use.

Pros

The best thing is that you can connect to different employees and employers easily and we can apply for a job without data entry.

Cons

The only problem of LinkedIn jobs, it is suggesting job applications for different industry but same job positions, so the skills are not matched correctly most of the time.

Linkedin Jobs

Overall, Linkedin is a great product. It has its flaws and lately has had technical issues. We were offered very little help in the last few months considering the state of the industry. Not sure it would put me off continuing our relationship though.

Pros

Linkedin has always delivered for us, its reach and usage tops any other candidate generation in the world. At the moment I feel its a necessity for finding talent.

Cons

Its large reach does have its flaws, for example you might add a job and get 100 applicants. Out of those 100 applicants you might find all 100 are hugely irrelevant. So it does require a lot of work to sieve out those that are good and bad.

Linked In Profile Jobs

Overall experience is Good and I am using this from year of 2012. I have travelled to several companies and able to listed down all in single instances with out any hesitations. So this will be useful for all jobs recruiters to see where I am and what I was suits to the job I was applying in nature. Overall I was happy with Jobs provided in Linked in.

Pros

1. This tool/online portal exactly select the jobs according to the user needs. 2. Took the exact location where we lives and portable to needed jobs 3. Easy to port the resume in linked in to job which was shown 4. Known about the company very well since it was visible by all users 5. Shows who viewed our profile also

Cons

1. Premium Linked in Jobs are costly and need to pay every month 2. Tought to create the initial resume with cover letter as it costed more. 3. Some companies are just posting the job in Linked in and not exactly truthful for applying them to get the jobs. 4. Whole history shows to all the users irrespective of what company it exists.

Search or Post a Job - So Easy and Productive

Well, when I was a job seeker, I used to apply for jobs through Linkedln and it was so easy. I always looked into the job offers recommended to me by Linkedln as those were the only best suits for me. Also, I did not need to prepare separate CVs as many recruiters preferred to analyses candidate skills through Linkedln profiles. Moreover, whenever, I log in to the job page, I usually get hundreds of matching jobs for my interests as well as my colleagues who work for those companies. It was amazing. Currently, as a small business owner, I use this to recruit my staff instantly. I do not waste my time reviewing their CVs, I just use the Linkedln dashboard to manage my recruits. It is so easy, useful and productive.

Pros

As a job seeker, Linkedln Jobs is the best place online to look around your online professional network and secure the best possible opportunities available. It is so easy and amazing. You just need to update your profile with your qualifications, experience, interests, and skills and then Linkedln will flush out hundreds of opportunities to match your profiles. You do not have to search everywhere,...

Cons

The only thing that you wouldn't like in Linkedln that you cannot spy on other profiles as it automatically gives a notification to the profile owner that you viewed his/her profile. Sometimes, you do not want them to know that you were trespassing on their profiles. Do you? May be

Linkdedin Jobs

LinkedIn is an amazing software for the everyone who is out there looking for a job change. I believe everyone can have a desirable job with the help of LinkedIn just need some efforts and need to give some time to apply.

Pros

- It's easy to understand and apply for jobs. - Also, this website automatically suggests us connections and employment opportunities this is the best thing about it. - We just need to answer some of the questions and it will start suggesting to us what we need. Smart tool right. - with the help of the feature of sending invitation with note we can send a message with the connection request. - The best thing about this is we can be in touch again with all students of the same university. - We can also see the people who have visited our profile & search you have appeared. But this thing can be done In premium version only.

Cons

- Honestly, I don’t dislike much about LinkedIn jobs. - Sometimes some people randomly massage you to chat instead of using website objectives they consider it as a any other social media profile.That is irritating while doing something important. - They should exclude jobs which have already applied by the same user.

Linkedin Jobs makes my job super easy

I post the job description on LInkedin and it is displayed in the company Linkedin page but it also appears in all the searches based on Title of whoever is searching. i also like the feature that shows who else out of your connection works in this company and in a way this promotes our referral program and makes recruiting and selecting the right candidate a bit more sufficient since i already have an employee selling on the company culture.

Pros

It's very easy to use, and saves a crazy amount of money. I post the job and it reaches thousands of qualified candidates. It had made my job super easy and saved millions of dollars for the company.

Cons

I wish it would be more targeted to the skill that i am looking for, but it's an excellent product anyway

One of the best job boards on the internet

I have used LinkedIn Jobs to both post job advertisements and to search for work myself. I have had absolutely nothing but positive experiences with this. I have always received most job applications via LinkedIn Jobs over competing job boards, demonstrating that the software works and attracts attention from my target candidates who follow certain job listing key words.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is by far the most comprehensive jobs board I have ever used, both to post job listings to attract new talent (on a contractual and permanent basis) and for searching for new work opportunities. It is really easy to post job listings, with options to choose from regarding the type and duration of the job being advertised, the duration and salary offered. The job board also allows a free listing per company and job hunters who follow particular types of jobs or companies receive regular emails with a direct link to the job advertisement.

Cons

The only issue I have is that each company can only have one live job post at a time for free, any other listings need to be paid for which eats into profits and somewhat lets the board down in comparison to some of the other job boards online.