LinkedIn Jobs Reviews - Page 4

5,610 reviews

Social Media for Professionals

I've been exploring LinkedIn jobs again after 2 years and I can say that I appreciate it more today because I get to showcase my credentials, experiences, certificate and licenses, and my skills. It's practically a cute version but more complex version of a resume. And speaking of resume, you can even build your own resume here, it will help you find the skills you need and even get free tests and trainings on the site, how cool is that?

Pros

LinkedIn has so many features to offer, but what I like the most is the "connection" option, it's almost the same as adding a friend on FB but in a more professional way. It helps me connect with recruiters of different industries and even find my co-workers and alumni friends. I also like the recommendation feature where your co-worker can endorse your skills to prove to the employers that you really have the skills that you claim to have on your profile.

Cons

The limitations on connections but I understand it because it's under the premium version of the LinkedIn Jobs.

Job searching

Linkedin is the most using software to find job easily. This software is like a social media which will help to communicate with others internationally. We can add our qualifications and experience to get job easily by searching it on the search bar. Almost every international companies registered in this software which will show the latest vacancies. It is also available as application in mobiles which will helps to search anywhere you want . Also,we can chat with professionals to earn knowledge too.

Pros

This software is like a social media which will help to communicate with others internationally. We can add our qualifications and experience to get job easily by searching it on the search bar. Almost every international companies registered in this software which will show the latest vacancies. It is also available as application in mobiles which will helps to search anywhere you want.

Cons

This is the most help software with less drawbacks. The difficulty is that to add a job Vacancy is very expensive. And also, we don't know each other with the communicating person his personality may be good but we don't knows everyone's attitude. Also, we don't know the qualifications are genuine, some scams will be time consuming too.

How to Use this Application

Overall, I do love using this application and software especially me as an educator. Its very convenient for me especially if I'm not good in making PowerPoint Presentation. This application and software is good for you. Try it and you will not regret. I assure you guys that it is very easy to use and you have an access of downloading the PowerPoint Presentation and that is for Free.....

Pros

This application and software is very useful because they provided a PowerPoint Presentation which you needed. Just search for the title of your presentation and BOOM, there are a lot of options. All you have to do is to select and select and choose as much as you want. There are very good and a lot of information that you can use in this application and software. Try this and you won't regret.

Cons

When I downloaded the PowerPoint Presentation, it will automatically saved by PDF File which I can't edit anymore especially when there are slides that there has an error or misspelling. There are also some of the PowerPoint Presentation which you are not allowed to download. Why is that? But anyway I do understand the owner of the PowerPoint Presentation because it is not easy to make one.

Thanks to linkedin I have a job

I got my job!

Pros

linkedin has allowed me to establish a networking network with former colleagues and prominent people in the commercial, industrial and business areas. After leaving my last job I began to review the profiles of the companies that interested me. with linkedin jobs you can create alerts for job vacancies in the companies that interest you. In addition, being a professional social network, allows you...

Cons

I sincerely believe that linkedin has been very well thought out and developed. It is very dynamic and easy to use. I do not see anything bad to point out.

Why choose me LinkedIn

Overall, it is an interesting and dynamic software. It helps to find interesting proposals and, on the other hand, it helps to put you in contact with other candidates in case you are looking for more personalized recommendations.

Pros

I like LinkedIn because of the great functionality it has as a job search engine. It allows you to condense all your experience and interests in one place. It is a kind of dynamic resume, whose interface allows a more interesting and updated presentation. On the other hand, it allows recruiters to find your profile and contact you without the need to search one by one, in addition, you can be aware of new job offers and how many people have been interested in your profile.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to find the recruiters and the positions you are interested in applying for because that seems to be only a function of the premium version, on the other hand, in the free version, you can only see how many people have viewed your profile and not who. Sometimes, the software keeps insisting that you have not completed your profile even though you have already finished it, it is an error that disappears after a few weeks. Maybe they need to unlock some options of the premium version in the free version, at least those that are essential in case you can't buy it.

The most effective and high quality online job board

Overall I think this is the best option for job searching/management. The integration of your profile and chat feature makes for easy applications and great communication integration in an all-in-one tool. The social nature of the site also allows for easy information regarding connections at companies that you may be interested in/applying to. Paired with higher quality job postings, this was the best tool available.

Pros

I used LinkedIn along with a few other online job boards when I was looking for a new job. I found LinkedIn to have the highest quality job listings from reputable companies compared to the other sites. The actual application process was also much easier due to the fact that most of my info was already stored within my LinkedIn profile so many jobs just had a simple 'APPLY' button.

Cons

The only thing I didn't really like about LinkedIn Jobs was that sometimes my searches were a bit inconsistent based on the keywords and search terms I used. It wasn't terrible but occasionally I felt like I had to try a few different combinations to find the right listings.

Demeure Pessoa"s LinkedIn Jobs Review

One of the biggest contributions of the app or website in question is the strong incentive for users to network in their fields of expertise. I can even do it with people who really otherwise wouldn't have the chance to communicate with that person or even get in touch. I believe the Network itself is the essence of LinkedIn.

Pros

Among the various functions offered by this application or software is the possibility of finding jobs or job offers available in your area. It's actually a social network related to the corporate world. There are posts about the most varied companies and different types of business. In any area of expertise. There are profiles of prominent professionals, people who are stars in their field.

Cons

Often the website interface presents itself as another social network. So much so that the presentation and the posts are very similar. What bothers me a lot is that connections are often suggested that don't have much to do with your professional interests. Even if a person works at the same company as you. Another factor that I think could do better is related to user posts that don't appear in the feed. Or are a little hard to find.

Overpriced for what it delivers

The job postings are the only really great part. They attract higher caliber candidates. That's about the only practical tool on LinkedIn. And you can easily renew a job posting. I just wish you could renew multiple postings at once, not just one at a time.

Pros

You can view most profiles if you have a Corporate Recruiter account. They say you have visibility to all profiles but it's not true. That's part of their scam. I've done searches that produce 2,000+ profile results but I can only view 1,000 profiles.

Cons

LinkedIn markets itself as a much greater tool than it actually is. They say they have millions of profiles but many of them are fakes. Connectifier is good for nothing when trying to get personal contact information of profiles. Lusha and ContactOut are much, much better tools and they cost far less. You don't get the ROI with LinkedIn that you would expect. But they are the monopoly in business networking so you are at their mercy and they know this. Also, ever since Microsoft bought them, LinkedIn has more bugs and issues than it's ever had. Microsoft is carrying their bugged out software tradition into LinkedIn's platform. They should be embarrassed.

The Last Job Search You'll Ever Do

I have, successfully, applied to many positions on the site, communicated with potential employers via the site, and gained interviews and active work because of LinkedIn. The great thing is that I have also shared job postings to friends via the LinkedIn site as well, so I am able to keep an eye out for jobs for friends and family as well and not just myself. Overall, I found the site to be user-friendly and outstandingly useful to job seekers and job posters as well.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is so, wonderfully, intuitive that I never have to actively set up job alerts for particular positions that I was interested in because LinkedIn would ask me if I wanted alerts as I search for those jobs, taking the extra work out of my hands. I am always kept up to date on available positions, not only positions that I asked to be alerted on but also the positions that somehow relate but also interest me enough to further investigate, having me apply for the relevant position I would have never thought of. The application process easy and although not without flaws, is very user-friendly.

Cons

Really, my only issue revolves around the application process. When a position is available on the LinkedIn site, I can apply via the site, super, easily. On the other hand, when it is a third-party posting of an available position, I am redirected to a different site which requires me to go through a whole application process (on THAT site) before I can apply for the actual job....I simply want LinkedIn to be my [one-stop-shop] if you will.

The best tool for human capital management

It is the best tool in terms of selecting candidates, posting jobs and comparing standards internationally.A great space where you meet the best candidates for jobs

Pros

The best platform for checking for industry standards for almost every type of job and can be used as a yardstick to compare with world standards. A place where you can get the best candidates without much effort and its ease of use.Jobs are so easy to post and the way its structured makes it professional and excellent to use

Cons

It is a bit costly and candidate filtering is still a bit difficult

Working and using Linkedin for the last decade; must say that it was a great discovery

I found almost the best positions I had with linkedin , Also a lot contacts and I hired lot of people from it Also a lot of training shared by the people and tips which are very helpfull Really linkedin I have a professional passport better than my resume , I always share it directly with the recruiters , and on the opposite when I am looking for a certain profile to hire , I diretly check about the linkedin profile

Pros

opportunities , easy touch and contact with people very clear shema to search and find what we need How our profile is detailled , people have the opprotunity to really show their skills and experiences which is a very good point from the candidates and the recruiters side

Cons

the new version is more like a social media Face book , not much groups like before a lot of people posting too much staff not related to the professional world there is a lot of products and services in linkedin I did not , but I think that there is no a lot of communication a explanations from the linkedin side to promote it

Experience as a job seeker at LinkInd

Tell me a little, at that time I felt down and felt weak when I had no income. And feel useless. After reading many posts uploaded by friends, it turns out that there are still many other job seekers whose lives are more difficult and not as lucky as me. So from here, I learned to be grateful for what I have. In the end I was able to patiently wait and get a good job.

Pros

Linkind is not just an application to find a job, but to share and tell stories about a job. I don't really think about what I want to work as, the most important thing is getting a job. After reading the stories of various kinds of relationships connected with me, I finally realized that skill is number 1 at work. In addition, on LinkInd, I can monitor job opportunities updates at the institutions that I desire. This makes it easier for me to register with the agency.

Cons

Unfortunately, if you want to find more jobs, you have to update to LinkInd premium and of course pay. Meanwhile my finances are not good, so I can't update to LinkInd premium.

LinkedIn Jobs is one of the best platforms to connect the right employers or companies to employees

Linkedin jobs is still one of the best places to find jobs as you meet the right people. I will recommend linked in as you will possible get what you want

Pros

First, LinkedIn connects you a large audience professionals. Employers can easily find the appropriate match for what ever they are looking for. Here you find people who are most qualified for a particular position or role in terms of knowledge, experience and leadership. You can also join groups including people who are related to you by profession and skills. When you follow a company or an employer, you get notified if there exist any available job openings. You can also research on companies in linkedin before submitting an application or preparing for a job interview

Cons

Even though it is a great platform to meet with potential employers or companies, but not all employers use this platform, hence most information on this platform may be outdated. Also, most people seeking to meet potential employers or companies prefer other job-search based sites. In a nut shell, Linkedin has fewer users and popularity than one should expect

Best quality candidate generation tool out there - pays for itself ten fold

Pros

LinkedIn is a well-known area for highly-skilled workers to find new employment. We have had a ton of success identifying qualified candidates from LinkedIn job ads we have posted. The tool is expensive, but paid for itself relatively quickly, allowing us to place candidates into roles they applied to on LinkedIn jobs.

Cons

The price - it is expensive and hard to justify for a growing company. With that said, if used correctly, it pays for itself after a few successful placements/hires.

Hire or Get Hired through LinkedIn Jobs

I have been using LinkedIn Jobs for more than 6 years and it is furnished with real time job updates enabling me to get connected to the recruiter for discussing the candidacy in detail. Having the existing contacts and communicating with them about the recent opportunities gives me a confidence of getting hired. As of my experience with LinkedIn jobs, I am a super user of it and I got hired through this platform.

Pros

LinkedIn job enables the employers and incumbents with a professional platform for hiring and for getting hired. The incumbent looking for job gets to know the organization and its brands from the job post as well. And the organization hiring can introduce many different features they do offer to their employees. Every professional can get connected with their existing contacts in terms of jobs. The platform is very user-friendly and very cost effective. LinkedIn Jobs enables establishing faster credibility and enhances visibility with a professional environment.

Cons

It's tough for a job seeker to manage the premium subscription and other than this LinkedIn Jobs is fantastic in terms of serving the purpose of the users.

LinkedIn (The Best to find bright career)

Both opportunities (INTER COUNTRIES AND ACROSS THE WORLD) easily found through LinkedIn regarding personal experience of mine I have easily registered my self through LinkedIn on different platforms like job portal, business opportunities and others. Its really very nice and easy to connect with people and companies all over the world and save my precious time I easy applied on my dream jobs they provide me better feedback without wasting time and the most important thing is that every offer on this platform is real not fake things available here. So finally my personal experience is really great with LinkedIn and I suggest to people who really work with hard efforts use the above listed platform and make your life easy with it. Thanks,

Pros

As per my personal experience about LinkedIn. Its really positive to connect with people their whole world and also with your collogues, friend circle etc. Best use for job search and various opportunities.

Cons

It is really simple and user friendly interface just like Facebook and other social platforms LinkedIn is the best way find your dream future except other then. The very best feature is notification system quick and easy like job notifications, invitations, proposals etc.

good software but...

my overall experience have been great, specially by getting the oportunity to learn every from professionals and the behavior in market changes of different corporations worldwide, it helps to re-adapt, identify and create new strategies to keep the organization always competitive

Pros

I like about this software about the oportunity to create new connections for professionals and the oportunities to educate myself every day with their partnership with lynda.com with the tons of good information to enhance technical skills

Cons

the admin of the platform needs to put more control over spammers, since facebook and other social media platforms use cookies to track the user preferences, sometimes myself as a user of linkedin have been contacted by spammers trough the platform, spammers find the way to track information trough different social media channels and then contact the potential victim by linkedin. I have the enought training to identify spamming and phishing so I avoid malicious messages but maybe other users may be not so trained and may fall victims of this criminal organizations. solution, track users or use bots to track users that send multiple connections and multiple messages to hundred of users worldwide and use the ban option to keep a healthy and safe linkedin community.

The best social media platforms for connecting professionals and business owners

My experience is unique, as I, as a specialist, always try to search for a better opportunity that meets my ambitions, and through LinkedIn Jobs I can know the nature of the new opportunities available and what specialties are required to try to focus on them. In fact, I was able to obtain several job offers in different places through my search through LinkedIn Jobs.

Pros

LinkedIn is regarded as one of the best social media platforms for connecting professionals and business owners from a wide range of industries, occupations, and geographic locations. As a result of LinkedIn Jobs, both job seekers and business owners can now take advantage of the site's services. Job seekers can use the site to find positions that match their skills and interests, sort them by location or specialty, and then apply for them directly. People with the requisite combination of scientific training and hands-on experience. To find a qualified candidate, an employer can look for someone with expertise in a particular field. The site's integration method relies on transparency because everything is laid out clearly and there is no any misrepresentation.

Cons

LinkedIn Jobs is practical and easy to use. Once you create your LinkedIn page, you will be able to subscribe to LinkedIn Jobs services for free, which provide you with wide range of services for free. You can also subscribe to a premium package that gives you additional capabilities and features that help you achieve your goals.

The best platform for job posting and finding

In the event that you are searching for a task, attempt to utilize LinkedIn Jobs. You can look for a task that fitted to your main subject area. It informs you in case there is a new position opening. You can present your application there, and the enrollment specialist can rapidly reach out to you. You can likewise peruse the organization's profile, and you can likewise see the set of working responsibilities for your reference.

Pros

* LinkedIn permits the competitor or the work searcher to look for occupations and apply in like manner without any problem. * LinkedIn drawing in and permits the possibility to work together with the work banner to find out additional. * LinkedIn filtering choice is novel and compelling for the work banner and the work searchers. * LinkedIn easy to utilize, and the accessibility on each stage has made it extremely simple and available.

Cons

* Some of the time in LinkedIn we secure a few positions that aren't important dependent on that search work. I additionally now and then observe the degree of rank isn't really adjusted to what exactly I'm searching for. * LinkedIn groupes are not actually helpful.

1,2,3...Jobs

Pros

I like the easiness of the interface use. I am really impressed by how fast you can submit an application for your dream job and then you get an answer almost straight. As I am based in such a business centred city like London, I have found LinkedIn Job as extremely helpful. Especially on the phone app, you can save jobs, you can see the jobs you have applied for and also your career interests. This has helped me massively when I was looking for my first job opportunity, and I still get contacted by firms sharing my same values and interests. It is definitely an absolute go go go!

Cons

According to my personal use of this software, I honestly think that there is nothing I dislike about it. I have been promoting LinkedIn Jobs with my friends and they were able to find jobs as well. Maybe the only one feature I would change would be how the skills are assessed on the profile. I would like to better understand, as a user, how I can personally improve my ratings and have the change to see my missing skills without having to pay for a Premium subscription.

A great way to find new employees and talent

We have found some amazing new employees using LinkedIn Jobs.

Pros

I loved that it was built into LinkedIn as LinkedIn is another great way to connect with other professionals

Cons

It is a little bit pricey compared to other job boards like Indeed and Monster.

Best in Job Hunting- Linkedin Jobs

Linkedin job has been an amazing application have use so far in search of employment, I introduced my brother and he also managed to get a job through the same application in less than 2 months whilst doing his distance education at the university

Pros

Linkedin Jobs is the best tool/software to look for any sort of occupation identified with the own capability. The separating choice is very exceptional and it is not difficult to land qualified positions in your areas as well as abroad. The scout can acquire ideal applicants as indicated by their requests. The work searchers can save their booklets and apply for them. It is the best current innovation to look for any work productively and interface with experts to draw in themselves with them to procure a few credits that can aid work separation. Effectively get a warning of your application Everybody can bear the cost of the stage without any problem its easy to operate

Cons

I never discovered any issue while utilizing the product. Have even managed to secure an extraordinary job through the use of this software.

LinkedIn Jobs will help you find a career easily

I would describe my overall experience as a simple way to apply to multiple jobs in the course of an hour. My experience was fun, because I didn't feel as though I had to put much effort into applying for jobs. One time I was able to apply to at least 25 jobs in one hour.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use. I like the fact that, you're able to reach out to many different employees from companies that you are interested in.

Cons

I would say there needs to be more information surrounding the salary of the prefer job.

Linkedin Jobs review

I have tried multiple job search platforms but after using LinkedIn I got the desired job.

Pros

I really like the easy apply feature as it helps to save time and effort and I don't need to redirect to the company site and create a login, then filling all personal details and professional details including past experience. It's very easy to use and connect with recruiters.

Cons

At times search option is not giving exact results and job suggestions are not up to the mark.

Great product to find quality applicants

In wanting to find high quality, experienced professionals to recruit to our company, I have found that this product gives the best results. You can easily find out the experience level, work history, connections etc that the applicant has and can even get quality references without even asking by looking at who has endorsed the applicant and what companies have confirmed employment.

Pros

This is a great tool to find quality applicants for an open position as well as to find a professional job yourself. Using your linkedin profile as the resume is really helpful when looking for a position and being able to apply to multiple jobs in a short amount of time.

Cons

Companies seem to forget to take their listings down once a position is filled, so you frequently find job listings that are not open any longer.