LinkedIn Jobs Reviews - Page 5

5,610 reviews

LinkedIn Jobs - Best Professional Platform

Overall my experience is good because it has best part that everyone connect with each other in professional term to help them out.

Pros

This application is the best platform where people can make their professional profile for job seeking. If someone want to switch his job or unemployed people can connect to every professional people who are already doing a job in different firms. After using LinkedIn jobs I found many jobs opportunity through different friends circle by this platform.

Cons

I always found it best and many cooperative people helps to each other for reducing unemployment.

LinkedIn Jobs. A fit-for-purpose Application

My overall experience with LinkedIn Jobs has been positive. Even though I haven't been able to find a job or even been contacted by a position applied through LinkedIn. I still believe is a really powerful tool.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is a powerful tool that allows to identify effectively jobs opportunities through LinkedIn. Perhaps the feature that I like most is the ability to create job alerts based on your profile and background, avoiding waste time with long lists of job postings not related to an specific profile. Also, Another advantage is the "Quick Apply" feature, that allows to share your linkedin profile and also attach the CV or any other information with just one click.

Cons

I think the feature that can be improved is the ability to contact the recruiter/job owner (just available for premium accounts) and also to be able to know the status of the application. Once that you apply for a position, there is no way to know if the application was reviewed, short-listed or discarded. In addition, I have seen several scam positions posted on LinkedIn, which reduce the application reliability.

LinkedIn Jobs Works for Both Sides of the Market

Overall I have had a great experience using LinkedIn Jobs and I continue to use the platform. What better database than this one to find a job or the perfect candidate. No other job site has ready in-depth profiles for each candidate seeker to pull information from and access such a vast network of users. For the candidates searching for the perfect job can make that known and be sought out plus the many many job listings waiting for all the eager candidates.

Pros

I have used this software both as a recruiter and a hopeful employee looking for that perfect job. As a job candidate hunter for my current company the method in which LinkedIn helped me find candidates made it much easier. I can tell the algorithms they use work because the suggested profiles of people who met the job qualifications were always spot on. That piece of the process was so helpful and really cut down on time spent weeding out candidates and searching for possible ones. Definitely use their suggestions and save yourself a lot of time.

Cons

I did not have any problems using the software on the recruiter side but there was one con for the candidate side of using the platform. I used the feature that shows I am looking for a job and open to receiving job openings from recruiters. This is was a nice feature at first and it seemed to stick to my preferences until one day I started getting notifications for jobs that had nothing to do with what I had listed as my preferences and what I had listed, I wasn't receiving as much. I did a lot of deleting emails and notifications from that point on. This is really a minor con and was just an inconvenience but still worth noting.

LinkedIn as a new oppurtunity platform

I am rather happy with it, I found about 2 or more internships as a student thanks to linkedIn.

Pros

It is very easy to fill out all you information, you fill it out just like a CV and in minutes the information gets out, it helps if you connect yourself with old collegues, and new collegues, like that you get integrated into a network and it is easier to find. LinkedIn is full of Human Resources Recruiters, that are constantky messaging the best types of people for their offers. This means you will receive a lot of offers, and this makes it much easier to find a new job. Not only for people that need a job but also for people that already have a job, you can share about your current job which only makes your Profile/CV richer which could land you a better job! Follow big companies to also always stay tuned about new discoveries or new inventions!

Cons

There are a lot of bots, like in all social medias, so you need to be careful and analyse the profil that is writing or trying to add you, it could be spam.

Linkedin Review

Overall it’s a great professional site where both employer and employee can find their relevant piece of work. It will be very help full for job seeker to find their relevant skills job. Further for employee it’s a best tool for company brand imaging.

Pros

The best about LinkedIn that you can create unlimited professional networking which certainly help you to visible your profile in the most prestigious organization. Almost all small and big companies’ pages are available in LinkedIn through which you can stay in touch with the organization and also find the best suitable post for you. Further companies also use LinkedIn to brand their company image by posting daily organization engagement activities.

Cons

The least I like in LinkedIn that there is overwhelming of fake profile accounts and there is no proper scrutiny process in LinkedIn to identify them. Further you have limited feature on free LinkedIn account. In order to get advance feature and make your profile more visible in the LinkedIn and company pages you have to purchase its paid version.

Qualitative use of LinkedIn Jobs

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is best place to find out upcoming talents. easy to search people with high experience for particular field. I think LinkedIn Jobs is beating all other platform right now. applicant management is very well organised with all features that normally required by any Human resource departments. I can say It's best headhunter place for Human resources activity for any high positions and low positions companies.

Cons

sometimes you can get exact details of profile viewers that comes out as locked. So it was really weird.

Best tool to Find a job

Pros

Linkedin is the best way to find a job. Best features are messaging the recruiters directly and the viewing multiple other profiles to get an idea how to build the strong profile. All the CEO's have linkedin profiles and they post motivational posts which give us motivation to grow more and gives a chance to follow their footsteps.

Cons

Premium is a little costly and only 7 or 8 Inmails are given for premium subscription members also.

Great professional relationship tool

Even though I am currently employed, I use linkedin daily, seeking professional improvement and in search of new challenges and professional opportunities. the tool is very complete offering courses and different possibilities and employment.

Pros

Linkedin is a great professional relationship tool, through its platform it is possible to search and relate to numerous job vacancies offered in the most diverse areas and locations not only in the country of residence but also international opportunities, the platform and multimodal can be accessed either via computers or smart phones, you can search for a job or connect with large companies wherever you are.

Cons

The platform could somehow interact better between companies that have not yet given it up and publicize the vacancies of these companies. And they could have a better distinction of profiles related to some vacancies, for example a civil engineer who has knowledge both in the area of ​​construction and in the area of ​​data analysis, having different vacancies for their skills.

LinkedIn jobs- a blessing for an IT professional

The problems like getting a good job is resolved here. I also fee that connections made through this platform is much beneficial and help us to get jobs and internships.

Pros

This software is free for use and you can connect with many people through this platform. Also the users uses this platform for professional purpose.

Cons

This soft has premium features and to pay or use linkedin premium, the cost is a bit high.

Multi-Task Engineer; SR Engineers

I would like to suggest if can you let how many applicants was applying when you applied on position before and after applied. Extend visualization: when Recruiter/person was viewed and which areas person focused more time by the view (2nd check it and which topics) on supreme way. It excellent experience, everything can improve when team want be better. I want congrats all team LinkedIn Jobs. LinkedIn Jobs its useful and powerful tool when you want to find Job. Keep your fantastic network and thank you for made it possible by each one on a deep professional manner.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is free (don't need any mensuality pay) and easy to use, excellent, wonderful notice when any person was viewed your profile, awesome LinkedIn Learning network mode, Free courses/Licenses by clear videos, amazing professional references area and Surfing online. I love it.

Cons

LinkedIn Jobs have not Tranking mode or any advance was viewed /which areas person was focus by 2nd check it. When a person have a premium profile) you can't see anything, it views-knows and keeps confidential but its big disadvantage for person no have a premium profile. On another big issue, I saw for many years of experience on the LikedIN network. Several positions/very high percent enterprises NOT mention compensation per year or mention it confidential (can mention a rank, if they don't write an specifical number) according to company previous ranks on past to clarify and keep clear it.

Who doesn't love LinkedIn?

Pros

I love LinkedIn and every single feature they offer. I love the LinkedIn jobs and how it connects to your profile, gives you the percentage of your profile that matches to a specific job, how many other applicants are interested, information about the organization. I feel that with LinkedIn jobs I know I am applying with a more reliable source.

Cons

I love everything about it, everything that offers and I look forward to many opportunities.

The free version is great for finding job opportunities. Linked-in Premium is not worth it.

Overall, LinkedIn Jobs is my preferred Job listing site due to its ease of use, easiness to apply to jobs, best job-search engine, and naturally being a place to network with others. I found that LinkedIn Premium was interesting, but not useful in finding a job.

Pros

- I was able to find a large volume of relevant jobs compared to other job listing sites. - It was very easy to apply to jobs with either my Resume or Linkedin Profile. - Clean, Easy UI and searching capabilities made finding relevant roles easy. - Able to find recruiters easy through the LinkedIn.

Cons

I did not find Linkedin Premium to be worth it just to see a few other metrics. These metrics didn't provide any real value to my job-search that lead to anything actionable. For example, it's cool to see what skills the other candidates had that applied to the job, but that doesn't really affect my chances or whether I apply. Being able to message Recruiters directly through LinkedIn Premium was not that different then sending them a connect invite. Overall it SEEMS like LinkedIn Premium seems enticing because people are curious about these random metrics, but then when you find out that these metrics aren't that useful in reality in helping find a job.

Find a job... it's a job

Like any social media you have to be present and stand out agains the others, but it is very very helpfull to know what others companies are looking for and what they do, plus you can see the team, and get more deep into the organization.

Pros

if you want to find a high-quality job, your in the right place! LinkedIn is the social media for professionals. One of the biggest pros is that is tha main tool for recruiters to search for talent in a daily basis. You can add your professional experience, your education, recommendations from coworkers, certifications and any multimedia (photos/articles/web) that can improve or support your profile. Also you can take some exam to valid certain knowledge (technical skills) and you have the validation from linkedin.

Cons

You have A LOT of competition because you are not the only one searching for a job... so you have to stand out! And.... you have tu understand the algorithm (there's allways one) This demand a lot of effort and persistence (any job searching does it). You can pay (of course) and the algorithm set you in one of the top, or if you want a organic (and free) advantage you have to set your profile with all your exact information, update your articles (multimedia) once a day, get in contact with the recruiters trough DM, and do the extra by looking for the better hours and systems depending of your country

The best professional platform out here!

I love Linkedin, I discovered the platform in a networking class; joining and building a profile on LinkedIn was a class assignment. Being a student back then, I didn't have much of a career, yet with my almost empty resume, I was able to build an attractive profile. From then on I have been able to continuously add information as things came along. As a part-time, I became a freelancer and was able to find employees on the site. Moreover, I got a lot of readings for my website since the postings were suggested to like-minded individuals. LinkedIn is simply the best!

Pros

First and foremost, the ease of use, LinkedIn jobs allows one to easily build their resume online. It creates a platform where one can input their skills, experiences, and education to attract employers and like-minded individuals. Secondly, Linkedin allows you to contact career models of your choice and hence obtain mentorships and job suggestions directly. The best feature for me will always be the network communities within Linkedin. I was able to join groups of women in environmental health as well as in GIS. I met activists of the environment in my area, something I wouldn't have obtained if I hadn't joined linked in.

Cons

Well, unfortunately despite its great features the platform premium version is quite costly. Additionally, the jobs that were suggested were not limited to my geographical area and would even extend to another continent.

LinkedIn Jobs is my "go-to" when job searching!

Love it! Found my current job via LinkedIn Jobs!

Pros

My opinion - LinkedIn Jobs has more relevant jobs and is more popular than all other job search engines except Indeed. However, the user experience for LinkedIn (structure, appearance, etc) is professional, colorful and just nice to look at.

Cons

Keyword search could be improved. Started receiving random job that had nothing to do with my keywords.

Great For Established Professionals

Honestly, LinkedIn jobs has been one of the more useful software for jobs searching in my experience. The emails come in very clean and organized. Other job searching software send an army of emails your way with unwanted career advice and tips. LinkedIn Jobs just sends you jobs, which is nice.

Pros

This software give me emails everyday with jobs that I would not have otherwise heard of if it were not for LinkedIn Jobs. The customization for job search optimization is a nice touch, especially for the automated emails.

Cons

I dislike how LinkedIn Jobs does not send many entry-level jobs. It seems as if LinkedIn Jobs focuses more on established professionals than students fresh out of college.

Excellent Job Search Application

I am using Linkedin jobs from last 5 years and my overall experience with this application is awesome. Linkekdin jobs is an excellent platform for those who is looking for an opportunity in an esteem organization.

Pros

Linkedin provides an excellent platform to share your resume with the world best companies and professional. The features of this application are so well organized that one can easily update thier resume. You can select and filter search option to your desired industry and then apply to any job by using EasyApply option with just a few clicks. You can also check from notification tab that who has visited your profile and which recruiters or companies are interested in your profile. One can also share their ideas via post option and view people who are connected with your pofile via my network option.

Cons

Everything in Linkedin is perfect only thing which i feel that the monthly fee for premium accounts should little low so that more and more people can buy the premium version.

My favorite job recruiting website

A++ Best job recruiting site out right now

Pros

I've had the same job for the last 4 years so I don't do too much job searching. But people are always reaching out to me and asking to keep in touch if I ever leave my current job. I honestly think it's the best job finding website out right now. It makes me feel secure that if anything were to even happen people are out there and interested in me. Lastly, the connections system they have is so valuable for networking. I've met so many great people through it.

Cons

The social media aspect of it helps with networking. But I'm not the biggest fan of the wall posts, that just me though. I have seen some posts by companies I like and have liked or commented on them.

A Truly Wonderful Career Growth Platform.

I started using the full functionality of this amazing App not until four years ago. I never knew it was easier to get a job there by just expressing your views with your connections and followers. I secured my second professional career interview via this avenue and since then, it’s been fun to use. I highly recommend this App to everyone, it has fully helped in shaping my personality, career wise!

Pros

It is one of the best atmosphere for exchanging personal career experiences and brainstorming ideas with other followers and connections. Also an extraordinary platform for business people, job-seekers and professionals in various fields and practices to connect and interact freely.

Cons

The earlier premium version of the App is loaded with many advantages, but it automatically deducts one’s account (funds) monthly without first notifying the user, it isn’t proper; it's been rectify though. The user interface (UI) is nice, but from my experience, it tends to lag in places of poor network thereby delays in loading the overall functions of the App.

How "Linkedin Jobs" help for Jobseeker

I have been using the Linkedin Jobs app since 2012 I have enjoyed a lot using this app as it helps me to find my dream job along with I have developed my personality using the various advanced feature in Linkedin so overall I am happy with this app

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is a very popular app in the market It helped me to find my current job, there are many advance feature in it like it shows job which matches to the skill. I can able to create/manage Job alerts for a particular profile or company however I can search for jobs directly also I am able to see my applied/saved job, take skill Assessments, Prepare for interviews and also users can post JOBs here. Not only this but also there are other features which attract me to use this app like you can able to see when someone views your profile it also allows the user to create a network and chat with employer

Cons

I don't see any cons in the LinkedIn jobs app as It connects both employer and job seeker in one platform

Linkdin Jobs- The best portal to find your next work destination

My overall experience with linkdin jobs has been really great. Infact, I have secured my first job by applying through linkdin jobs and thus it has been a very cherishing experience with linkdin jobs.

Pros

The most prominent feature and charecterstic is trust that employers have on the linkdin profiles and hence almost all the best employers in the market look out for talent via linkdin jobs and thus list the opening in their respective company via this platform. With a wide array of job options available, a person looking for job feels at easy with the option of choosing and looking out for the type of job he or she may want and opt for that accordingly . I would like to specifically mention the integration between the linkdin profiles and the linkdin jobs which helps both the employer as well as employee to look out for the best fit in their respective scenarios.

Cons

Well, to be very honest, this is the only software in which i don't see much shortcomings. However, I would like to throw some light on the Linkdin Premium rates which as per my understanding are on a bit higher side from the indian market perspective. Rest asured, linkdin is the best online platform to look out for the latest jobs in the market.

Easiest way to get job

Its good for me i cracked good jobs from LinkedIn.

Pros

Its really helpful to get noticed and apply jobs specially in Europe. Easy to search job within whole country. Easy apply and redirect to other website is possible.

Cons

I dont like the fact its very difficult to check what all job you have applied. You usually apply multiple jobs at a time and its hard to recognize over phone call which one you applied. They have section but its not up to the mark.

Ideal to attract customers

More than using it on a personal level, this application uses it as an image of the company I work for, which allows not only to share information associated with it, but also to attract new clients or alliances, and new human talent to join its ranks.

Pros

Being connected with professionals and companies from your same area, allows for more stable work relationships and growth opportunities. Exposing your curriculum vitae offers credibility and the validation of skills by other colleagues positions you in the labor market. I see it more as positioning than looking for a job.

Cons

I do not think it is very effective to get a job, I think it is more a social network to make relationships, business and position yourself in the labor market, where skills can be validated. While there are suggestions and some companies use it to post opportunities, I consider that this is not their strong point. It is more a Social Network to spread your experience, expertise and credibility as a professional, a source of information.

Got my job through LinkedIn!

It’s been great. Even though I am not in the looks for a job right now, I like having the app and going through the news feed. I was able to find my job there and I can share interesting job offers with friends.

Pros

What can I say? I found my job through LinkedIn. I love the professional and interesting people you can meet there and make connections with. I’ve been using LinkedIn since 2014 and it was through it that I could apply for my current job as a metal sheet mechanic. I’ve been able to connect with people around US and learn more about my job. I also like the small workshops I can find there; there is always something to learn from LinkedIn. Plus privacy settings are great because you can filter who can find you and connect with you.

Cons

There is nothing I like least; LinkedIn is a professional app where people can join in order to meet new people in the business, and connect and share thoughts, as well as it allows you to find excellent job offers.

Easy to use app that has come a long way since it started, good supplement to linkedin app

This app has come a long way. It's a nice alternative to browsing on the regular linkedin app. when you just want to focus on looking for job opportunities, it's much cleaner, must less hectic of an experience, you aren't bogged down by unecessary features, content and notifications like you would be on the regular linkedin app.

Pros

Love the data it stores about the jobs you have looked at. noticeably, the job 'track' feature - which shows you which jobs you have viewed, saved and applied to. very handy when job searching and applying to numerous positions a day. searching and filtering by keywords helps as well and of course you can search by location. In the notifications section it also lets you view which jobs are expiring soon and when. you can also teach it to filter out jobs that are not appropriate or relevant to your search.

Cons

as with most job searching apps/platforms, irrelevant search results but you can customize this manually, one by one by flagging which roles are irrelevant to you.