SAP Litmos Logo
SAP Litmos

Award-winning Learning Management System & content library.

visit website

SAP Litmos Reviews - Page 4

Litmos is a great learning management solution

Pros

Litmos is extremely easy to deploy and use. There is very little training needed to get employees up to speed. Roles are clear and defined. The user interface is extremely up to date and allows for easy navigation. There are a lot of cool features which help drive user engagement.

Cons

The content in Litmos Heroes is not sorted or categorized so our users need to utilize the search functionality in order to locate courses they want to take.

Great Product!

Pros

I love how easy it is to create a course and the deadline reporting is easy to use. We hardly have any trouble with our users not being able to navigate the system.

Cons

I would like for there to be a way to take our users in LMS from a module then directly into our core system to process transactions that we just went over in the module, making it a little more hands on. There might even be a way to do this and we are not aware of it.

Litmos LMS

Pros

The Course Library and Achievements are helpful to keep track of your progress.

Cons

Really would like to receive suggestions based on previous courses.

Hi Kira, We are glad you find our course library and achievements tab helpful to keep track of your progress. All the best, Allison

Long-Term Reference Training = Retention!!!

Litmos is an excellent platform for us to provide our BonaTraining programs to our customers after (and sometimes prior to) attending our 4-Day hands-on sessions! The functionality allows us to do so much more than just posting Youtube videos and lets us truly engage with our customers. It also opens up all kinds of other training opportunities that we just don't have the physical or time resources to capitalize on from a day-to-day basis. Now BonaTraining is available when convenient for our customers and at theirchosen speed! Perfect!!!

Cons

Hi Todd, Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that your company has found so much success in using Litmos. We hope to continue to build this partnership and fit your organization's needs for years to come! - The Litmos Team

Findit is an informative helpful tool

all in one location for information

Pros

Findit is a great place to find a great deal of information all in one location which is easy to access

Cons

There may be room for improvement in the overall cost of the tool as well as the direct support for the tool

Pleasantly suprised

Pros

The support is great. I'm impressed how customer driven the system is with the use of the uservoice website. And that the recommendations for the system actually get implemented. I also find the webinars to be extremely helpful understanding all the features and updated of the system.

Cons

There is nothing that I necessarily do not like. We do not use the system for in house training, which seems to be the main use for it. I wish it was focused a bit more on basic online education.

Litmos gives more in an LMS

Litmos offered more in terms of course development tools, storage capacity, reporting capability, and ease of use than any other product we looked at. From the sales staff to the helpdesk, everyone is cheerfully supportive, quick to respond, and the questions get answers.

Pros

I can assign different levels of access depending on the functions of the members of the team.

Cons

Haven't found anything I can't get along with!

Litmos LMS Review

After a comprehensive search for a Learning Management System, our company selected Litmos. It combined the features we needed with a great user interface and an excellent price point. We began implementation in august and are already seeing significant benefits to our organization by December. The most exciting thing has been the unsolicited praise provided by members of our sales team.

Pros

Ease of use and affordability

Cons

None so far.

Excellent LMS, tech support needs improvement

We have developed a lot of courses and used the product extensively. We had to use tech support for getting single sign on to work directly with ADFS. The process was painful and took several weeks to resolve the issue. At times it would take days to get a response and if you wanted to call support, you cannot find a phone number. Overall the system is awesome and works well, improved customer service times and adding phone support would be beneficial!

Cons

Hello Bill, Thank you for the review. I apologize that you weren't able to find our contact information; you can find our contact info here: http://www.litmos.com/contact-us/ If you ever need to call us, feel free to reach our support team Mon-Fri 7am-6pm PST at support@litmos.com or call (925) 251 2220. Cheers!

SAP Ease of Access

This has been a great experience and I can understand material clearly and I can take courses at my own pace.

Pros

The software is much faster than previous software programs that I have used. This software allows me to see my progress within a course and it lets me see the modules that are part of a course that I take. This software also shows me what courses I am taking and when I click on start course, it will let me see what modules are in the course and as I complete them, it shows me the percentage of the course has been completed.

Cons

There are no cons. I love this software and it is much more efficient and fast when I want to work on courses and trainings in a timely manner.

Great Learning Management System!

Pros

I like the fact that the LMS is SCORM Compliant, and that the reporting for my SCORM Modules is easily accessible and easy to read and understand. I like the fact that it is also very easy to upload my SCORM Modules into the LMS.

Cons

Litmos does not provide new features or updates as fast as other Learning Management Systems out there in the market. Litmos provides a page where you can make suggestions, but they are very slow at getting to each suggestion on the site and actually implementing at least the very good suggestions.

Easy to use but limited in power

I like it. I would recommend it especially to someone who didn't need the reporting that I do. This is actually the main limitation and would potentially push us to find another LMS.

Pros

I love the user interface--both backend and trainee. Its simple intuitive and easy to use. Clean and crisp without a lot of clutter.

Cons

Reporting has been a real issue. Having the ability to export data I need without being limited to the options currently provided is critical. We have to jerry-rig the reports to give us what we need. Just let me export everything in excel in an easily filterable format! Small item--you should be able to get to a trainee's assessment through their user page, too.

TEKsystems Litmos

Very easy to use, nice clean design. One thing I would recommend while configuring the system is to document all the decisions you make in the configuration process, both the things you decide to turn on and the things you decide not to turn on. It is usually easy to remember why something is configured to be active, but it is often less clear why something was not made active. Documenting your decision process will save you time later when questions come up about why certain features are turned off.

Cons

Hi Burr! Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our product! We will definitely take this feedback into consideration. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance. - The Litmos Team

Much more than a product purchase

I looked at 3 LMS companies prior to landing with Litmos, and as many mentioned, it "checks all the boxes." As a consulting firm, we are selling OUR services, and occasionally dependent upon 3rd party providers to help us deliver. The best thing about Litmos is that not only does the product do what it's supposed to do (and more), but the company itself delivers on its' promise of being in a "partnership" with its users rather than a client relationship. In this vain, there have been MANY opportunities that have arisen that will mutually benefit all involved (our shared clients as well).

Cons

Thank you for the very kind words Ed, it was a pleasure meeting you at C3 and we hope that you have continued success with Litmos!

We use it to train our associates across 10 states.

Litmos has been very useful in helping us train associates across 10 states at 140 dealerships. Every position has their own training courses. Litmos allows our associates to train at their own pace and reduces our cost of sending out trainers. It also keeps training uniformed and consistent. The support team at Litmos has been very responsive to issues, and they are constantly looking to improve their product. I just came back from a conference they hosted with a lot of new ideas.

Cons

Thanks for the review Bill! We are glad you were able to attend C3, let us know if you ever have any question or need help with anything. We strive for perfection and hope we can work our way to 5 stars with you and your company next time. Cheers!

Great LMS!

Very happy with the product and rollout. I have gotten great feedback from our employee population so far.

Pros

-Very easy to use for both admin and user -Easy to customize -Clean and appealing interface -SSO capability

Cons

-Reporting could be stronger, it gets the basics, but doesn't allow fully buildable reports -Apostrophes are not compatible with usernames and emails.

Outstanding Product

I reviewed 15 LMS systems for Cubex prior to making our final decision. Litmos checked off every box and seamlessly integrated with Salesforce. Their customer support is OUTSTANDING and their development team is constantly putting out new features and functions that make the system more and more valuable to us.

Cons

Awesome Product, Great Service!

I have worked with a dozen products like Limos over the last 25 years and Litmos is by far the easiest, most intuitive product of them all. Blackboard, Desire to Learn and Sakai are all stodgy and too complex for non-IT people to grasp. Litmos, however, has a wonderful technical staff and highly-effective product that makes learning management easy. All the best, Jim Bryant, Ph.D.

Cons

Thank you for the kind words Jim! We make it our goal to make Litmos as intuitive as possible, so I am glad that we have succeeded in doing so in you and your companies eyes. It is our promise that we will also continue to push the envelope and ensure that you and the rest of our customers have the best learning and training experience possible. Cheers!

FindIt allows me to find the right documents that I need to do my job.

document organization is easier in a large company

Pros

Search works really well, especially if you are aware of sort by "relevance" and know how to search in-document results and archives. Clean look and feel, with customization available on the home page. Tailored navigation menu that's well organized. Adding content by using the Item Wizard is a simple step-by-step guided process.

Cons

When you click on a file, I don't like the "Content Index" that shows on the left side of the screen. Should be able to disable/customize it. Advanced search features, are not obvious. Sort by "Relevance" should be the default search result order.

Excellent Learning Tool and Support

Pros - Versatile and fast. Integrates with lots of other software. Allows for repurposing of existing training / reference material. Keeps track of user activity and progress simply. Boost promises to be a game-changer. Scales price to usage. Cons - Team structure is a little rigid.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback Jason! We are glad that you are excited about Litmos Boost. I will be sure to pass your notes to our engineering and product team about the team structure. If you haven't done so already, please pass over any notes about the team structure being "rigid" to our support team so that we can look into this for you. You can email them at support@litmos.com. Thank you once again for your business, cheers!

After one year of use for business, it does the job.

Overall it is a very well built system with the functionality necessary for the tasks.

Pros

The user functions are easy to learn and the creation of the substance has a wide range of adaptable tools.

Cons

The reporting section of the data on the back end is a bit cumbersome. The flexibility with the reports is limited and not as free to customize as I would have liked.

Litmos LMS

Pros

Litmos is fairly easy to use, and it houses a ton of training modules. Employee's can easily find assigned training.

Cons

Litmos glitches sometimes. A training module will be set up properly, and then for some reason the coding changes down the road and we encounter issues.

Exceptional learning management system

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to design and generate quick reports. Customer service is pretty good too.

Cons

Their help guides all need to get updated. And any downtime with the server or system should be reported as quickly as possible to all customers because it is crucial to their and our business

litmos

This product is simple to use and very easy to follow. I was searching for an inexpensive LMS that my workers and clients could use, and this one serves my needs. My colleagues said they liked the trial version and it fits our small business.

Pros

interface. the color is enticing for viewers.

Cons

not as complex as other LMS systems such as canvas

Great product

I had nothing but a positive experience when I set up and utilized this LMS in a previous role. The company I worked for was very old school and they did not have any difficulty adapting to this LMS which says a lot about its ease-of-use.

Pros

very easy to use, great customer service and lots of features.

Cons

Depending on the size of your organization and budget it can be a bit costly