SAP Litmos Logo
SAP Litmos

Award-winning Learning Management System & content library.

visit website

SAP Litmos Reviews - Page 5

Lied to in Sale but Easy Implementation

It started out great but as I get to learn more about the LMS it is not doing what we were promised it could do.

Pros

I love most of the support team. I feel like they go above and beyond to be helpful. They rate a 10 in my book. And I love the easy interface design.

Cons

The account executive oversold the product and promised things the LMS could not do. Not great communication or follow-through.

Bait & Switch - DON'T BOTHER WITH THE TRIAL!

IF YOU START THE TRIAL, THEN CLICK BUY NOW, THEIR SYSTEM WON'T ALLOW YOU UNLESS YOU CALL THEM DIRECTLY AND GO THROUGH AN ENTIRE PROCESS, ETC. IT'S A JOKE.

Pros

Exceptional logic on the software, easy to use, and well thought out. Has many features that other systems don't.

Cons

WHAT THEY WON'T TELL YOU IS THAT THE PRICING IS FIXED ANNUALLY, REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY USERS YOU HAVE. YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME IF YOU ARE A SMALL BUSINESS LESS THAN 150 EMPLOYEES. IF YOU CHECK THEIR SITE, THEY ADVERTISE THE SOFTWARE AT THE RATE PER USER. IT'S FALSE ADVERTISING.

Overall great LMS!

I love using Litmos. It has a great UI and integrates very well with Salesforce. There are a few more features I'd like to see in future releases, but one of the best things about Litmos is the speed with which the team updates the software and the fact that they truly take into out their users' needs.

Cons

Hi Kristy, Thank you for the great feedback! We work hard to guarantee a great integration with Salesforce, and our developer team will continue to work towards more features that will make your Litmos experience a great one. Let us know if you ever need some additional support and we'd be happy to help! - The Litmos Team

Fairly easy, modern

Litmos is fairly easy to use for a beginner administrator. It is very easy to use as a student. The cost to set it up is high for a start up business.

Pros

Ease of use Modern, fun look Extremely easy for the student

Cons

Initial cost Continued cost

Litmos is a extremely functional LMS, with many options for a budget-friendly LMS.

Highly recommend it.

Pros

The ability to learn it quickly and the support provided when I ran into problems. Also, the webinars are helpful in getting started.

Cons

It's a little clunky when dealing with their Learning Paths and courses. There isn't a good way to break them out.

So far so good...

We just purchased this product and are still in the process of learning the functionality. Our developer is also in the middle of integrating it with th salesforce. So we are still in the learning stages of everything. But so far the lms side is intuitive and easy to manage.

Pros

Ease of use and all the features. It's also very clean lookin and the user facing page is fun and inviting.

Cons

The only con so far were the sales people. Ours was very pushy and though helpful, it was very clear that he wanted to close the deal, which got annoying. When you're making a big purchase for the organization you want to be sure on the product and I probably took longer than our sales rep wanted.

Simple Learning Management System

Overall, it's an OK system for smaller companies - but if you are looking to scale, check out some other options.

Pros

Litmos is as simple as it can be in terms of functionality and offerings. This is great for small companies looking to house learning and development in a tool and keep compliance in tact.

Cons

The customer service support for the tool is just OK. I would expect a more upfront, hands on offering given it's a learning tool - but surprisingly, it's a very passive support system. The tool itself is also not as intuitive as one would like.

Hi Gena, Thanks for leaving SAP Litmos a review. It's unfortunate you feel this way about our customer support as we have global support specialists available 24/7/365 and have won awards for our exceptional customer experience. While we do have a handful of SMB clients, our product scales for enterprise. Just ask ADP, Google, Girl Scouts USA, Concentrix, Baker Hughes, GE, and all of the other companies who have thousands - millions of users and are seeing tremendous results. Best of luck, and please let us know at any time if we can help!

Local Customer Service

Litmos is promising

Pros

Appearance is promising, the feature i think will suite with my company needs, if accepted it will help my work alot

Cons

There is no local customer service in my country so we can consult offline, or online but in bahasa Indonesia

Great software!

Litmos provides a good user experience for the learners in our organization. They can quickly access and complete the trainings online or on the mobile app. The company has also pushed out some nice updates to enhance the experience. The only con is the admin side seems a bit clunky as it often takes many clicks to get the info you want, but even that has improved recently.

Cons

Hi Aaron, Thank you for this feedback! Our developer team will definitely keep improving the Admin experience. Please do let us know if you ever have any questions or need some support! - The Litmos Team

SAP Litmos

I was looking for an LMS for ILT courses and Litmos was able to deliver what they promised - a great LMS that works well for my client.

Pros

SAP Litmos is a great LMS that works well for ILT (Instructor-Led Training) courses. You can schedule virtual training very easily. You can even create customized learning paths for your students.

Cons

I don't like that the company doesn't show their pricing on the website. They offer a free trial, but if you want to decide based on your budget, you have to contact them. I believe this information should be publicly available since a lot of people decide first based on price.

Excellent platform for learning

Pros

The wide array of self-taught classes is fantastic and beneficial for all of our employees. The dashboard is intuitive and informative. The courses are well created as well.

Cons

The courses are not the most organized which can discourage individuals to find a self-taught class.

Hi Bethany, Great feedback! Appreciate your insights, and please note your Account Manager to give you tips and tricks on how to organize the courses. Cheers, Allison

In my 20+ yr experience with eLearning, I have found Litmos to be one of the top 5 LMS, and for the small/medium size business it's just the best.

Pros

ILT Support, SCORM Upload Support, Certificate Support, GoToTraining Support and stock courses are available.

Cons

The only con I have found is that it does not include event resource management. For example classroom resources management.

Used Litmos to receive trainings and monitor team adherence to trainings

The biggest benefit of Litmos was tracking who had completed a training and who had not.

Pros

Litmos made it easy to share trainings with large groups and keep track of who had done the training. I liked being able to see who on the team had completed the training and who had not so I could easily keep track of progress. This stored documentation is also helpful if you are in a regulated industry where certain trainings may be required.

Cons

If you are a manager, Litmos may not be the easiest software to use because you have to toggle between two different views. It would be a little easier if there were a combined dashboard. That being said, once you figure it out it's not too difficult.

Hi Shelly, Thanks for the review. I recommend reaching out to your Account Manager as we are always happy to help and offer tips and tricks regarding your Litmos experience. All the Best, Allison

Great Employee Training Tool

Pros

I love how you can create learning paths and attach quizzes to make sure that employees are absorbing the information

Cons

Nothing, overall it is a great training tool that we utilize for all staff training purposes

ease of litmos

Pros

I like that I am able to take different courses. My job always has our staff watch different slide shows and we take tests at the end

Cons

Sometimes some of the slides are very long. It would be a lot easier to have multiple slides that are shorter.

Litmos

Pros

Litmos is one of the easiest to setup LMS that I've ever used. They offer a solid API and prepackaged connectors that make it simple to get the content you want into their platform.

Cons

Compared to some of their competitors they're lacking some features like a tagging options.

Thanks for the review. We are glad you find Litmos to be easy to use, and we continuously make updates to enhance our customer experience. Best, Allison

Happy new customer

As a new customer to Litmos and the Revenue Cycle content library, we are very happy with our roll-out. It has been easy for us to ultimately plug and play while at the same time the tools are there for us to further develop and enhance our training program in the future. Support has been very responsive and helpful along the way.

Cons

Hi Dana, Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback! I can guarantee that our content library will continue to grow which will definitely continue to enhance your training experience. - The Litmos Team

It gets the job done.

Mediocre. Overall it isnt ruining my life, but I feel like it could be much better.

Pros

The computer version of this app seems to work just fine. I am able to do my testing on here mainly without issues.

Cons

The app made for this program is SLOW and doesnt have all of the functions of the online version. I also have issues with not being able to access my badge or certificate after completeing different coursework.

Works well. No problems.

Pros

I've never had any problems using the software. It works well. The videos and quizzes all work great. I like that I can put the videos on double speed

Cons

I think they could make the interface a little more visually appealing.

This LMS was our second choice, only second because of some limited versatility.

Users were able to create and maintain their own courses and it didn't require the assistance with IT unless issues arose.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to setup Clean interface Simplistic by design Mobile friendly Not a lot of administration from the IT department.

Cons

Limited versatility Wanted the ability to change some of the buttons and what they say, was unable to do it.

Hi Rachel, Thanks for leaving Litmos a review. I have noted your thoughts regarding our limited versatility and will make sure our product team receives this feedback as well. We make constant product updates and will likely be expanding our capabilities in the near future. Cheers! Allison

Worst Customer Experience in My Life

Pros

There is not much good that I can say. My feelings about the product are so colored by terrible customer service. I would definitely steer clear of this company.

Cons

My customer experience was the WORST I have ever experienced! I still do not have a satisfactory response. I asked over a dozen people over several days for a link to the course descriptions for the courses we have purchased and a link to the course catalog. Most of the CSRs I talked with spoke English with accents that were almost impossible to understand. A typical response (which I received today)...

Great program for training our internal and external customers!

So far everything that I have experienced with Litmos has been great. I am a bit new to it and I am eager to learn more. My prior experience with a training platform was nightmare for our end users. Litmos is easy to navigate for keeping your course content up to date and and it's also very easy for the customer.

Cons

Hello Cindy, Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you having great experience with Litmos. Please let us know if you ever have any questions and we are happy to help. - The Litmos Team

Great Customer Service

Pros

The representative was very responsive and did not waste my time with useless sales pitches. She got directly to what my needs were and sent me the course catalogue to review.

Cons

Unfortunately the courses are not relevant to our specific line of engineering work, and we already have an LMS that covers our human resources compliance and soft skill professional development needs.

Consistent Training

Litmos has given me a platform to present all the required training for my company and reach every employee. Tracking the training has given me the consistency of the product and companies we serve. Litmos has provided a significant gain in knowledge, confidence and consistency.

Cons

Hello Tim! We are glad that Litmos has provided you with a great experience and the knowledge, confidence and consistency you need to make your company successful. As always, feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions. Cheers!

Useful software

Pros

SAP Litmos has an amazing learning system, lots of ways to learn, my best is the use of games and simulations to examine what has been learnt.

Cons

Never had any problem while using the software