Loopline

Performance management & feedback solution

Loopline Reviews

Impressively easy to use and helpful

Easy to use system for increasing employee performance and satisfaction including target agreements and training handling. Cloudbased, no Installation needed.

Pros

Easy to use, No Installation needed All in one, Performance Management, Target Management, Satisfaction of employees, Training handling

Cons

Need more features for the Handling of Trainings and data evaluation

Future of Feedback

Super happy about the feature set of the software. Very good trade-off between simplicity and feature range. Recommendable if you are looking for a specialized software for managing your performance reviews in an employee engaging way.

Cons

Great feedback solution with focus on employee development!

Successful management starts with supporting employee development. Building trust and giving continuous feedback are an essential part of this. As a manager, I'm also a mentor for my employees! Loopline Systems developed a solution that guides both employees and managers through the feedback process. This is the best prerequisite for joint development and a great work atmosphere. A great tool both for collecting small feedback notes in the daily business as well as for quarterly reviews.

Cons

User friendly software with nice interface

Compared to other Performance Appraisal solution that we have assessed, Loopline provided the best combination of customizability and at the same time a high user friendliness that really engages people. The software is intuitively to use and our employees had no problems adapting to the new tool. We've just finished the first feedback period, and the tool has already provided very useful insights on performance and satisfaction of our people. Since we are working with Loopline, they I've already made several improvements to the software based on our input, which is great! Recommend it very much.

Cons

Sweet software for holistic talent management

The solution' simplifie's' and automatize's' 'our performance management processes and provides' useful insights into 'the 'satisfaction' of our' workforce'.' On top I am able to create my own feedback forms based on the skills that are relevant for the business or for a certain position. I find the add-on of the vendor's onboarding guidance on how to best implement feedback processes in the organization particularly helpful. ' Good stuff!

Cons

Sweet software for holistic talent management​

The solution​ simplifie​s​ and automatize​s​ ​our performance management processes and provides​ useful insights into ​the ​satisfaction​ of our​ workforce​.​ On top I am able to create my own feedback forms based on the skills that are relevant for the business or for a certain position. I find the add-on of the vendor's onboarding guidance on how to best implement feedback processes in the organization particularly helpful. ​ Good stuff!

Pros

customizable templates offers employee satisfaction monitoring

Cons

no complaints so far