Manatal Reviews - Page 2

Great software with unique features

First Manatal helps me to solve some basic problems I had before, such as the fact that I was always losing CVs or that I did not know in which stage was each candidate. Its basic functionalities and the fact that it is very easy to use changed all that for the better in one day. But it has done more with some of its unique features: I have saved time, I have become more efficient and more objective when it comes to choose one candidate rather than another. The Home Dashboard helps me to organize my day and my tasks. And I have never added as many candidates as before. The only setback was some bugs at the beginning, and the fact that I wanted a particular feature, but they quickly solved everything.

Pros

-very easy to use: it took me and my team no time to be able to use the software -unique features: the enrichment tool, the recommendations system, the LinkedIn Chrome extansion -customer support: there are very nice, very quick, always available and efficient. -adaptability: they listen to our feedbacks and add constantly new features

Cons

-some bugs when I started using it, but they quickly solved it -they lack some features, but it is only time before they add them -the design could be improved, but it is also changing

Hello, Sharon! We appreciate this very detailed feedback! We are happy that you find Manatal easy to use and has lots of effective tools and functionalities! Please do share any suggestions about how to improve the software with us.

Compact and easy to use! Manatal is worth every penny.

It's been a pleasure using Manatal, and I believe we will continue using it for our recruitment. I look forward to seeing what new features they introduce and how they optimize existing ones.

Pros

It's a very effective ATS, I'll say that. my process is so much better defined since I've signed up with Manatal. I feel a lot more comfortable using their job pipeline. It's also very useful in terms of monitoring my team's progress, and getting data about ongoing projects without any trouble. I like that they allow exporting and migrating data, the feature is almost everywhere.

Cons

The career page could look better. It's very customizable as is, but I wasn't a big fan of the design options. I guess I'm more used to the traditional domain-hosted career page, it's a bit more flexible.

We highly appreciate your review! Happy to know you find the product easy to use and key to your recruitment! As for the career page, don't hesitate to send us your recommendations.

Makes recruiting so easy

Very good! Hiring my team and keeping things organized while doing so was easy compared to the old Excel or Google Sheet. My mind was set on Manatal after joining the trial and comparing with other solutions, but as a bonus they are also the most competitive pricing wise and offer a great support (they'll always get back to you within 2-3 minutes when using the support chat in the app).

Pros

Finding and importing candidatesfrom Linkedin is so easy, and once in the system simply by pasting a job description the software recommends the best candidate for that role. What a time saver!

Cons

The program does everything I need well. My only complain is that the interface is in english only.

Hey there, Gulfam! Thanks so much for leaving a review. It's nice to know that our software helps to keep things organized and that our support met your expectations! It's definitely our mission to continually provide the best tools and features for recruiters. By the way, we will definitely be adding more languages in the future!

End to end recruitment solution

Gave the free trial a shot since it seemed like one of the more affordable options on the market. I was not disappointed, the software is very complete and customer support was both helpful and very responsive. Once recruitment starts picking up and the need for an ATS comes up, this will be my go-to

Pros

Very intuitive and user friendly interface. Tons of tools that will save you time like the resume parser that eliminates the need to manually type candidate profiles or the recommendation tool that scours your database for the best candidate for a given job description. The career page builder is also extremely simple to use: in a few minutes you'll have your custom career portal up and ready to receive applications.

Cons

One area I think could be refined is the one-click job board posting. The system works well right now but the ability to share jobs to more free and paid job boards would be a great addition.

We appreciate this a lot! Thanks for your positive comments. Regarding job boards, feel free to share the channels you'd like to see in Manatal as we are constantly adding new job boards.

Great ATS, intuitive platform, and impressive features.

I've been using Manatal for my recruitment for a while and I can't say I'm disappointed in the software or the support team. The platform is very easy to navigate. Features are also very easy to pick up, and every time they introduce a new feature, they add user guides on how they work and so on.

Pros

Being able to add a large number of resumes and getting AI recommendations for the top applicants is my favourite feature. I also use the LinkedIn sourcing extension on the daily, it helps me import in-depth candidate profiles in passing. Very useful.

Cons

If the integration feature included more career portals that would be great. There are many global ones but not some local ones that I use like Quikr, I hope that they localize more this aspect of the product.

Thanks for the feedback, Tasnim! We do our best to support our users carry out their recruitment in the most efficient way! Feel free to suggest any job boards you'd like to see integrated with Manatal.

Everyone doing heavy recruitment should use an ATS

I used it in Emergi Tel, that is a Canadian recruitment agency. Overall experience with Manatal was very good. As it helped me a lot in doing End to End recruitment and covering all the prositions.

Pros

Good features and very simple to use. Sourcing candidates from LinkedIn is made very easy. Many user types, permissions levels and collaboration tools that allow teams to work efficiently together. The inbox and activities can be synchronized with Gmail and Google Calendar.

Cons

Depending on the type of resume of each candidate, it's rare but happens that the custom resume generator miss one field.

Such kind feedback, thanks Noorah! We're glad that you find your overall experience with us very good. Rest assured that we're doing our best to keep improving the user experience.

Great ATS for recruiters and headhunters

The software works great and the pricing is both very affordable and easy to understand (there are no setup fees or added costs). I recommend it to anyone looking to change ATS.

Pros

Good features like the resume parser, social media enrichment of candidate profiles and all the other tools needed to run an efficient hiring process. Customer support always answers in less than 3-4 minutes

Cons

Nothing much here as the software already offers great value in its current state. If I had one request it would be adding more automated job posting on job boards.

We appreciate your review, Shiva! Thank you so much for recommending Manatal. We're happy that our tools made your hiring process more efficient and that our customer support has been assisting you well. We're regularly adding new job boards to post jobs ads directly from Manatal so don't forget to check our documentation to stay up to date: https://support.manatal.com/docs/enable-free-job-boards

The all-in-one ATS and CRM for recruitment!

Very positive. It's the ideal solution for an agency our size both in terms of features and cost. I can both manage/collaborate with my clients and recruiters easily. All the information regarding past jobs and candidates is easily accessible. My recruiters also use a lot both the social media feature to get to know candidates easier and the AI candidate scoring to find the best candidates faster in our large candidate database. These two tools help greatly in terms of speed and getting to know candidates better

Pros

Very easy to track/manage candidates and openings. It also includes CRM tools so it's similarly easy to manage prospects and clients. The collaboration tools are also super useful as I can invite my clients for free to collaborate on their openings directly in the platform, cutting the need for sending some emails and centralizing everything about these openings in one place

Cons

There's only some aspects of the UI I'd like to tweak since I use some tools more than others and that would cut clicks when moving from a page to another in some instances.

Hi, Baptiste! Nice to hear that you're having a very positive experience with us. We're glad that you find our social media feature and candidate scoring helpful! Feel free to share your UI suggestions as we are constantly trying to improve the user experience.

Good recruiting software having many ways to improve!

It's been a pleasure having the trial Manatal, and I believe they will continue upgrading their system for global recruitment operations. There are a lot of ways for improvement which I already mentioned in the Cons section. I am eagerly waiting to see what new features Manatal may include and how they upgrade existing ones in the future.

Pros

Very user-friendly and secured software with Gmail syncing facility. ATS (applicant tracking system) helps to save plenty of time. The one-click job posting feature seems great, besides easy sharing to various social media is not time-consuming. The support team is friendly, responds quickly, and solves the issues. The in-built CRM allowed focusing on recruitment from the start till the end of the hiring procedure. The candidate score system is cool to judge without going through their profile.

Cons

It would have been great if they'd increase the limits of their Professional package, right now they offer only 15 job postings per month which aren't enough for mid-level recruiting organizations. Besides, you can't upload more than 1000 candidates at once which seems a drawback to me. They should include an in-built SMS notification feature both for the applicants and recruiters within their existing package keeping the price the same as it is.

Hello Mahbub, thank you so much for reviewing Manatal! We are glad you enjoyed the interface and the features the platform has to offer. We are also taking note of your suggestions! By the way, we've just released an update to our mass import tool, which now allows users to import thousands of candidates at a time through CSV or JSON files and support.

Recommended!

I have been using Manatal from a recruiter perspective, sales perspective and tracking/improving processes perspective. Manatal helps us improve our results by being clear, fast and easy to use, and also by giving us the transparency at any moment

Pros

- Easy, simple and user-friendly - Constantly improving and adding new features - Great tool for internal and external recruiters/agencies/companies

Cons

- The usual bugs when introducing new features, but quickly resolved

Thanks for recommending us, Diana! Do let us know if you have any suggestions for further improving the software.

Great value!

Pros

Very easy to use, and lots of features that make my life easier. It is very easy to find candidates in a large database, simply search by typing keywords (skills, location, diploma, past experiences,...), this saves me a lot of time compared to searching an Excel file or doing a new search on Linkedin. The CRM tool allows me to manage all my clients and I can invite them to participate to each recruitment process directly into the platform. No more looking into my email inbox for an old feedback on a candidate, everything is now in Manatal. Finally, the price was a very important factor when deciding to subscribe after my free trial. I could not find any other ATS that offers so many features for the same price.

Cons

I used the software for the last 4 months to run my recruitment agency, switching from Excel. It's a great quality of life tool that saves me a huge amount of time so I'm very happy I made the investment. I highly recommend it to people launching their agency, when you reach a point at which using Excel becomes a drag.

Awesome to hear Manatal played a role in launching your agency! Thanks a lot for the review.

Go for Manatal!

We have used the software for over 6 months now and it really had a positive and noticable impact on our KPIs. We have more structured processes, a well organized and easily searchable database, collaboration with hiring managers inside the platform makes it so that we don't lose any emails or waste time, we also have a new career page to showcase our openings. Overall it has made our life easier but removing some of the most tedious elements of recruitment

Pros

Good value for money and fast customer support. Lots of tools: candidate scoring and recommendations, collaborative tools, automatic job posting, Gsuite integration, career page builder,etc. Everything for recruitment.

Cons

The social enrichment requires a bit of manual input when candidates have common names, otherwise it works pretty well and we find the tool very useful. Other than that the deature we are hoping for is SMS messaging even though that's something we use less and less to communicate with candidates.

Thanks for recommending us! We're excited to hear that your first 6 months have had a positive impact on your KPIs. We are regularly upgrading the Social Media Enrichment so hopefully, you have seen improvements already. As for text messaging, we are taking your suggestion into consideration!

Highly Recommended!

Overall I'm very happy with this product. I don't really have many complaints and would recommend for others to give it a try!

Pros

- Very easy to use/navigate - Makes it easier for me to keep track of the progress of my candidates - Saves computer space as I can paste and re-download the CV if needed - The AI feature which matches candidates to jobs and jobs to candidates is super useful - Customer support is very quick to respond. They solve issues fast and will also explain why the issue happened - Easy way to track my performance

Cons

- There were a few bugs, but the issues were solved quickly by the customer support team

Thank you for the lovely feedback, Rachel! We're equally happy that you're overall satisfied with our product. It is our goal to provide the best features and tools to assist your recruitment needs.

The most friendly UI and easy to use step by step guides

The support and functionalities of the CRM is exactly what I am looking for. There will be other features to be added I am sure.

Pros

It has a clean interface and the features aren't overwhelming. It is easy to use and understand and all the import and parse matches the actual database well

Cons

The CV formatting needs some work and more optimized. It misses the features like other CRM which allow you to customize more so one can move and headings and summaries. and also the e-mail integration can be better as it can be complicated if user don't have outlook to support the integration.

Thanks for leaving this review, Brad! We're happy to hear that Manatal is exactly what your company is looking for!

Lots of features for an affortable price, great for in-house recruitment

Tried the free trial and then we started on their first plan. Adopting to the software came in easy. The customer support team is great as they always respond in a few minutes in the live chat

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Lots of features that makes my life easier (free job board posting, resume parser, database management and search tools, possibility to invite hiring managers to collaborate on their job for free 3. Can be customized to match our processes rather than us having to adjust to the software 4. The career page builder is super easy to use

Cons

More local job boards for automated posting (now i mostly use Facebook Jobs and Google Jobs but would like to see more options)

Thanks for the nice review! It means a lot as we have put a lot of effort into making the interface as intuitive as possible, and providing top-tier customer support! As for job boards, we're constantly adding new channels so feel free to send us an email with the job boards you'd like to see included.

Awesome hiring platform

Overall, great solution. The ease of use and the value are unbeatable. Also the customer support is particularly responsive and attentive. We are very happy and will continue to use it for all our hiring needs.

Pros

It's very easy to customize your hiring pipeline and drag and drop candidates as they progress through the stages. Screening is also made very easier, drop a job description and it will let you know how much of a matvch candidates are for that specific job. Posting jobs is automatic on a number of job boards so we don't have to repeat this manual process for each board. No extra costs, all features are available by default. Overall increased our efficiency!

Cons

Lots of functionalities under the simple looks of the interface which can be a bit intimidating. On the good side there is a documentation and customer support is very responsive. More languages for the custom career page would be a great addition.

Thank you for the kind feedback! We're equally happy that you wish to continue using Manatal to manage your recruitment. We're also glad that you find our documentation and customer support helpful-- it's something that we really pay attention to!

Complete recruiting software and very easy to use

Very good experience so far. The pricing and the features really make this one of the best options out there for medium companies looking for a powerful recruitment tool.

Pros

I confirm what the other reviews are saying, the platform is super easy to use. It includes all the features needed to conduct efficiently a recruitment process from A to Z. Lastly, the platform is highly customizable.

Cons

The custom resume generator can glitch when the candidate resume is not in English. This can be fixed manually so it's not a big issue but the operation takes a bit more time.

Awesome to hear that, Waseem! We're delighted to hear that you're having a good experience so far. Regarding the resume generator, we are working on improving it to handle languages other than English more accurately. Thanks again for the feedback!

Excellent ATS + CRM

Overall a great tool that boosts productivity and allows to easily leverage a large database of candidates. They release upgrades quite often which makes it really enjoyable to get new tools in my recruiter's arsenal.

Pros

Managing both clients and candidates is extremely easy. The interface is well-designed and you are never more than a few clicks away of what you are looking for. I love the Chrome extension that helps me source candidates, and the candidate scoring and social media enrichment that really slashes the time required to screen candidates. Other than that I find the search tools super helpful as they pretty much automatically find the best candidates in our database for any given job, this is again a real time saver.

Cons

I have used the software for a couple of months and have experienced no real issues. The only thing missing would be a Whatsapp integration to communicate with candidates from the app.

Hello! Thanks for leaving an awesome review. We're glad that we're able to help boost your company's productivity! And, of course! We always strive to continually improve our software to provide the best experience for our users.

Innovative ATS and extremely customizable

Pros

The platform is very customizable, so we were able to tailor it specifically to our needs. The price is super competitive.

Cons

No free plan after the 14-days. The platform is pretty easy to learn but a longer free-trial or free plan would have been appreciated.

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy that you like our platform. To further keep our users satisfied, we'll surely consider your feedback in our future development. We're glad to have you on-board!

Very good product, support and potential for growth

Very good experience. We started with a small team on the smallest plan and have now grown to 15+ people. Manatal has surely helped in this growth.

Pros

Basically, all the functions you can expect from an ATS are in here, for a much lower price than what the competition offers. They also release new improvements every week so it's nice to see the product growing.

Cons

Minor UI improvements could be made in my opinion, but those are really nitpicking.

We're delighted to know that we have played a role in your company's role. We're definitely looking into improving our UI so please do share any suggestions with us via email.

Easiest Recruitment Software!

I recommend this software, they have a lot of things to offer and takes the feedback seriously to improve the software plus they offer free trial! I'm really happy cause it made everything easier for me and it saves my time!

Pros

The UI is very simple, and easy for me to keep track of my candidates and store the data in a systematic way. A lot of features that you can use like editing the CVs, keeping track of your own performance, etc.. The google extension of Manatal is my favorite since you can send multiple connections on Linkedin!

Cons

A bit laggy from time to time, but it doesn't last long. Few bugs, but easily fixed by the Customer service team.

Awesome to hear that, Ramses! In case you encounter any difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Best ATI for the Marketplace

My overall experience was very good with Manatal. It is very useful in the business.

Pros

It's the thing that I always needed it includes everything needed to recruit. It is also very easy to use. I love features it have like the resume parser, the ability to invite hiring managers to participate in the hiring process and sharing positions to job boards in one click. It is a very helpful Product.

Cons

I want that more job boards should be there that support one click posting. And more templates or customization options for the career pages should be added so that it can be even more unique.

Thanks for the awesome review! We're ecstatic to hear that you're having a very good experience with us. Please let us know which job board you'd like us to add. As for the Career Page Builder, we will definitely share with the Product team your suggestion to add more options to customize.

An ATS worth the name! An absolute life-saver that makes my day so much easier.

Pretty good. The software saves me from the more boring aspects of my job. It's handy, simple and easy to use. And it provides very nice features (AI recommendations, Social media enrichment, automated resume parsing, to name a few). It's also cheap compared to other ATS. Overall, a very good experience.

Pros

The features on this ATS are something else. I found the AI recommendation system very helpful. It saves so much time. The guest access portal is also very handy for my supervisor & managers to actually see how our recruitment is progressing. Most of all, I enjoyed using the customizable job pipeline. The interface, the simplicity, it's just what I needed.

Cons

It was difficult to navigate the vendor portal at first. I had never used such a function before. It took some time, practice, and one demo call with Manatal's team to finally get used to it. They provide documentation explaining the process now, but back when I started using the software that was not the case

Happy to hear Manatal has helped increase collaboration during the recruitment process, that's awesome to hear!

ATS full of feature and with best value

The platform is very intuitive, and helps us serve our clients more efficiently. I recommend any agency to give a try to their free trial and see for themselves if it answers their needs.

Pros

The implementation was very easy and with the training provided to me and my team we were fully operational in a matter of hours. Thanks to the customer support for that! There are many features that make our lives easier such as the recommendation engine which screens candidates according to job descriptions. The custom career page builder allows us to have our own career page without having to do any coding or such. Lastly the pricing is the best we have found in the market, very straightforward and with no extra costs.

Cons

The career page is customizable and the provided template are good but I would like to have more options to customize the career page such as more templates.

Great to hear that, Abdur! We're delighted that we're helping you serve clients more efficiently. We're also currently looking into adding more options to optimize the career page builder.

OMG! The Best RECRUITMENT SOFTWARE Ever!

I love Manatal. I used to use Excel before and it used to be bulky and time-consuming. I also had to search and post jobs on different boards. But those days are gone - Now I just use Manatal and I am absolutely loving the experience.

Pros

There are many software available on market with many features - most of which we don't even need and are there just to show people that the software comes with many features. I really hate this as more unnecessary options just confuse me. And this is not the case with Manatal - which is the thing I like most about this software. The features of Manatal are very practical and actually help me with my recruitment business. I used Manatal to help me hire people for my web design project. Also, one of the features I like most is the auto-posting of job on different popular job boards. While being able to track applications isn't a new function in requirement software I really admire the way Manatal allows us to track and store applications in a systematic way.

Cons

Nothing much comes to my mind when I think about the cons of Manatal. Even though I think the editing functionalities of CV can be improved. I also think the performance can be improved as it lags sometimes. Other than that - I can't think of anything.

Hi, Avash! Thanks for the review! We're glad that you're loving the experience! We'll definitely take into consideration your concern with the CV functionalities.