Manatal Reviews - Page 3

Signed up for the free trial and got hooked

I signed up for the free trial during the time my company was looking for an ATS. I decided to test out a bunch of solutions and choose afterwards. This is definitely the most fitting ATS for us in terms of pricing, features, and perks. The demo call was very helpful with learning to navigate the whole thing. It was so simple that I was able to repeat it to my team on my own.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, and effective. We work a lot with IT and Tech candidates, so having the social media enrichment feature has been very helpful, especially with Github. We like the candidate profiles, they're customizable, and look nice. It's definitely been saving us a lot of grief

Cons

With some functions I don't understand the need for a loading screen. It would be much better if all that loading was done in the background

Happy to have you on-board, Amit! Glad that you find Manatal easy to use and helpful. As for your remark, we have actually moved a number of operations like mass import of candidates to the background so much so that there is no more waiting! Let us know if you have further suggestions.

Simply a life saver. It's been perfect for our HR team

We started using this software some time ago and I have to say it's been such a time saver. We have an HR team of six and it didn't take long for us to get used to the platform. We used Excel before, but now we hardly use anything else.

Pros

Very easy to use. The subscription plans are very affordable and whichever package you choose you get access to all features. There's always new updates and new features, it feels like the team really wants to keep their product fresh and up to date with new tech. It automates a lot, (and I mean A LOT) of my work.

Cons

Not really a con, but I wish the career page offered more designs to choose from.

It makes us excited to know that our software meets your team's needs! As for your suggestion, we hear you and our team is working on some upgrades since a few users made similar suggestions. Thanks for the review!

Very good experience

Very easy to implement (simply login on your browser) and very easy to use, I recommend the software to anyone wanting to step up their recruitment efforts.

Pros

The platform highly customizable and allows us to work with our vendor directly within the platform. The price is transparent and affordable, plus the price increases as I add users and not as the database increases. This is a pricing system I prefer.

Cons

While it's possible to add our logo and company name. It's not possible at this point to change the interface color. This would be a nice addition.

We are happy that we're providing a very good experience to your company! Thanks for recommending us.

Very easy to use!

Overall very positive. It took me a couple of hours to get used to it but now I can confidently say that Manatal is saving me a lot of time. I highly recommend it to anyone that does both BD/account management and recruitment work at the same time.

Pros

Very clean interface and efficient interactive onboarding. This makes learning the software very easy even for someone like me who had not experience using an ATS before. The included CRM tools are a blessing as I do not have to move from one software to another when switching between recruiting / account management.

Cons

There are a lot of options to customize what users in a same company can see and do, which turns out to be a little complicated. I recommend new users to spend the time reading the documentation touching this topic as doing this would have saved me an hour of looking around and trying all the settings.

Awesome to have you on board! You're right to recommend the documentation to other users, it contains everything there is to know about Manatal. Thanks for the review!

Surely the best recruitment solution out there!

Pros

- The solution is simple yet powerful. Very easy to get started. - Powerful recommendation engine that allows for easy navigation of large pools of candidates - Enrichment system that combines data from multiple sources (resume, social media, etc) in one place. This allows for fast and accurate screenings.

Cons

- They did not accept to extend our free trial

Such nice feedback! We are stoked that you consider Manatal as the best recruitment solution you've tried!

Good software!

Overall it is a good software in terms of managing candidate's information and keep tracking information. Notably, they are constantly upgrading the features and making it a better one.

Pros

- It allows me to keep track of all my candidate status and information, keeping my efficiency good and stable. - Customer services are fast and efficient! - Good software for me to keep track of my own performance. - User interface is good (User friendly)

Cons

- It lags sometimes but it is improving over time. - Some of the features go missing sometimes.

Thanks for the review, Freya! We are happy that we are helping you manage your candidate pool effectively.

Great Software

We digitized our recruitment processes using this software. It has eradicated all paper applications, helped harmonize and centralise all of our recruitment operations. Communications between the recruitment team and the hiring managers has also greatly imposed leading to a more efficient hiring process for everyone. Given it's price tag, I would say it's a must have for all HR departments that still don't have a recruitment solution

Pros

Very good customer support. They are open to suggestions from customers. The platform is user-friendly and easy to understand. Holds all the tools needed to run a recruitment operation

Cons

Some glitches can occur when creating branded resume, depending on the format of the candidate's resume. I would also like more languages added for the UI, especially for the career page as it is now in English and Spanish only

Hey there, Ernest! Thanks for the review. Happy to hear you've found our support team efficient and appreciate the software. Adding more languages is also definitely on our roadmap, stay tuned!

Really enjoying it!

Overall very happy, definitely the ATS that offers the best value in the market.

Pros

Manatal was very easy to set up and customize. It has all the traditionnal ATS features plus a couple more innovative ones that really help with candidate screening and finding the best candidates in a largew database.

Cons

The only language option for the interface is English. Manatal would have been easier to adopt for some of my colleagues had the interface been in the local language.

Hi there! We're glad that you're very happy with Manatal! We value your suggestion and actually adding more languages is on our roadmap.

Solid recruiting software

Generally a very strong option when looking at the various ATS in the market. Hiring used to be much more complicated before we started using Manatal.

Pros

Very fast and user friendly. Lots of useful tools. The app on Android is great when not in the office.

Cons

A free version would be great. Currently they only offer a free trial and then a $15 / month plan.

Thanks for the review, Rowaida! We're happy we have made hiring simpler for you.

Excelent Software

Our experience has been very rewarding, we achieved the objective for which we decided to test this tool. We highly recommend it.

Pros

It has an easy-to-use user interface, all the tools are quick to adapt, and data loading is very efficient. Good technical support and offers frequent updates. An excellent tool to carry out the recruitment process.

Cons

It could improve the response speed a bit more but it is quite acceptable compared to other applications. It has many opportunities for improvement in terms of customization of the races, but it is a matter of evolving with each update.

Thanks for the awesome review and for recommending us, Danie! We're happy that you like Manatal, and rest assured that more updates with new cool tools are coming.

all in all, great software and good deal

A very good deal. The ATS is as comprehensive and as detailed as any of the expensive ones, but at a more budget price

Pros

There's a functionality for our every step. I especially like the sourcing tools and the social media feature (saves me time trying to find candidates' social media accounts). The job & candidate matching also saves a lot of time, and the career-page is much better than what we had before

Cons

I run a graphic design company and am a graphic designer by trade, so I would appreciate more options to customize the interface but I understand that this is not the main purpose of this platform. Other than that no complaints, the software does what it advertises.

We are happy that you find Manatal a very good deal! We aim at being the most complete ATS in the market while keeping our prices at a reasonable level. We are taking note on your suggestion to add more customization options to the Career Page Builder. Thanks for the feedback!

Very good so far!

We have implemented the software over two months ago and have been very pleased so far. We went through a 14 days trial during which the support team guided us through the features and it was pretty clear for us after the 14 days that we would not be able to return to using Excel for our recruitment.

Pros

1 - The support team is really helpful and responsive. 2 - Easy to use. We were able to learn how to use most of the platform's features in 30 minutes. For the rest the support team helped us. 3 - We now have our own customized career page. 4 - Since we deal with a lot of resume, the mass import and parsing features are a huge time save.

Cons

The mobile version is not as easy to use as on desktop but all features are there so there are no limitations to what we can do.

Awesome! Thanks for your wonderful feedback and happy to know that you're enjoying the platform. We are also regularly upgrading the platform to make it more mobile-friendly!

Highly Recommended!

The overall experience is great! It helps a lot with keeping track of information. While its sometimes buggy, but it is usually solved promptly after being reported. Really impressed with the efficiency of the technical support!

Pros

- easy to use - great UX/UI - frequent updates and new features - excellent and responsive technical support

Cons

- data is sometimes saved in a different format from entry, but cannot be mitigated - data goes missing sometimes - often buggy

That's great to hear, and thanks for the review! Please let us know if you face any issues, our support team is here for you.

Disappointing & they removed the ability for me to back up my data for 'security reasons'

Disappointing

Pros

It has been good to get our recruitment business up and running. It would be good value for money but there is a catch, see below.

Cons

I am on the basic package which allows me to have 15 vacancies running. However it turns out that these are 'total' number of vacancies, not 'live' vacancies as inferred - even if you close them as won or lost they are still one of the 15. So you have to upgrade which makes it the same price as other (better) products or delete the vacancies which is ridiculous & loses the history. They removed the...

Hi, Leonard! Thanks for your feedback. Know that we take our users' satisfaction very seriously. Our support team will reach out to find a solution to your issue.

Best ATS at the moment

I am having a good time using the platform. It has really made my life easier by automating tedious tasks. I can recommend it to anyone that is looking to optimize their recruitment and not spend huge amouts of money for that.

Pros

By far the easiest ATS to use, even for people that have no experience at all. You can feel that they tried to keep things simple and intuitive while at the same time having as many features as the more expensive solutions in the market. The parser and Ai recommendation are my favorite tools as they save so much time

Cons

I would love to see more templates in the career page builder. If it was not for that I would have given a perfect score as it offer by far the most value currently.

We highly appreciate your feedback, Saad! We will definitely look into adding more templates to the career page builder. Thanks for the support, we are glad that you are enjoying using our platform!

Overall as a representative of a recruitment agency the software is exactly what we were looking for and can easily recommend it to anyone. Features are upgraded constantly and even if there is something you need and the software doesn't offer it currently, they are ready to look into it, offer options, and even add them.

Pros

Extremely user-friendly, great features, can be customized to the needs of the client, has customer support always available to help and explain, candidates are easy to track and update, as well as jobs and clients, has amazing search options into the systems itself.

Cons

The system has bugs sometimes but they are always fixed within minutes by the support team.

Hi, Iva! Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. A lot of effort has been put in by our team to eradicate the few bugs in the platform. In case you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us via live chat!

Comes in super handy when working on multiple openings and managing many candidates

Very good. Has all the functions an agency recruiter can ask for to work efficiently and is really easy to learn to use.

Pros

I love the fact that the interface is really easy to use. It shows me clearly and in an organized way all my candidates and their progess. We also use the Manatal inbox to centralize all our communications with clients and candidates which makes it very easy to take over. Managing consent of candidates is done automatically by email which almost eliminates manual tracking and the mistakes it can lead to.

Cons

I would love to see more options to customize the font size as letters can be a bit small in some places.

Hey there, Aim! Thank you for your feedback! We're happy that to hear that Manatal helps to boost your productivity. We'll definitely note your suggestion as we are always trying to improve the interface!

Manatal is a great tool to manage your recruitment!

We used the platform to staff our company, and Manatal has been of great help in doing that.

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and includes lots of features that make finding and screening candidates easier like the recommendation engine or the one-click job posting on job boards. The support team is always ready to help if we have any questions.

Cons

Nothing much, the UI could use more colors for my taste.

Nice to hear that, Bruno! We're happy to be of help anytime. We're constantly trying to improve the UI of our software so please share any suggestion. There are exciting developments ahead, so keep an eye out for that!

Good all-in-one recruitment tool

Excellent experience to this day, the best part is that they keep adding new features like the Mailchimp integration and listen to our feedback, so I'm excited to see what is coming next.

Pros

What I like most is that the software is super easy to use and offer lots of tools that simplify our work. For example we can automatically post jobs and receive candidates from job boards, access all public social media of candidates, rank candidates by score based on a job description, connect our Gmail and Google Calendar and export candidates to MailChimp in order tu run email campaigns.

Cons

A feature to manage temporary/contract staffing would be a great addition as far as our needs go.

Very kind feedback, Khadija! We'll share your recommendation to add a feature to manage temporary staffing with our Product team.

Great deal!

Pros

Super easy to use and really instinctive. Huge time saver compared to the system we were using previously. Allowing a quick overview of each recruitment process for any clients/candidates. Definitely a go to

Cons

Have to be careful about the size of the CVs you want to parse as it may take some time

That's so great to hear, Maxime! We are happy that you find Manatal easy to use and intuitive. Thanks a lot for the kind words.

Useful creation

Good software in general

Pros

- Frequent updates for improvement and new features - Helpful technical support - User friendly

Cons

- Candidate duplication (same name appearing in more than 1 profile)

Awesome to know that, Suet! We're glad that you find our software good overall. As for the candidate duplication, I'm sure that you've noticed the major update of the duplicate manager? If not feel free to reach out to our support team and they will guide you through the feature.

Simple and efficient!

Very good ATS. Give it a try it, I guarantee it will make your life way easier and improve your recuitment process overall.

Pros

Simple, efficient UI but highly customizable at the same time (recruitment pipeline, candidate information,..). Tools like the email templates really help a lot with routine tasks. Gmail integration works like a charm and now all conversations with candidates can be archived directly in their profile making it very easy to pick up where a colleague was previously working.

Cons

So far nothing bad to report. The software does everything we need and does it well.

Thanks for leaving feedback, Ruben! We're so happy that Manatal helps you and improves your overall recruitment process. It's definitely our goal to keep all our users satisfied, and productive!

Great Products!

Product worth using and purchasing!

Pros

The Convenience where its easily access with security.

Cons

There is nothing as of now that I can say. I'm happy with the product.

We're glad to hear that and happy that you enjoy using Manatal. Thanks a lot for the review!

Best ATS out there

Pros

- Best bang for the buck - Wide range of features that'll streamline sourcing and recruitment processes - The development team is very attentive to its customers' needs - Very reactive customer support

Cons

- Large resume can take a while to load

Thanks for the kind review! We are delighted that you consider us as the best ATS out there.

Great software

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service. Best price in the market.

Cons

The cloud base software gets regular updates.

Hi, Jorge! Thank you for leaving a review! We're glad that you find Manatal easy to use and like the customer service. We're sorry about the regular updates-- we're doing our best to regularly bring new cool tools for recruiters!