Manatal Reviews - Page 4

The best ATS for agencies

Excellent tool that covers everything from sourcing to after placing candidates!

Pros

It has been a great tool to help us scale our soucing operations. Recruiting is now easier, candidate database management is super efficient as the system identifies automatically the best suited candidates and presents them to the recruiter

Cons

No big complaint at this point. In a perfect world I would like to see Whatsapp messaging included in the platform but from all the ATS we tested none of them offered that feature.

Hi, Waqar! We're excited to know that Manatal works well for your agency! Thanks for the great feedback, and we will definitely take your suggestion into consideration.

Very practical tool for hiring managers

Great tool to track and manage the openings in my team. No more emailing with the HR team regarding candidates, now everything is centralized in the platform so everyone is on the same page. I think it has helped us streamline our recruitment process.

Pros

Clear and easy to use interface. Drag and drop candidates to move them between stages. Share notes and feedback with the recruitment team directly on the candidate profiles.

Cons

Does everything I need it to do so I don't have any complain at this point, but again I am using the software as a hiring managers so I have limited access to all the features.

Thanks for the fantastic review! Glad to hear Manatal makes your work easier.

Best Software Ever Used For Recruiting.

I do my research well before I make use of any software and found Manatal Despite their cons I decided to go for it. I loved the fact that I could hire faster and funnel my recruitment channels into one intuitive platform.

Pros

Very easy to use for recruitment and affordable. Customer service is always there to respond to you. Saves time and space.

Cons

The software is super easy to use and way better but the free plan should have lasted a little bit longer.

Such a great review! We're extremely glad that you consider Manatal as the best recruitment software! We are always open to hearing suggestions from our users so feel free to share via email!

Great recruiting software

We have been using Manatal for more than a year to manage all of our sourcing channels and track candidates throughout all of our openings. The software does what it promises and is very easy to get a grip on.

Pros

It's simply very easy to use and provides all the tools needed to conduct recruitment operations efficiently.

Cons

A bit of work is needed at first if like us you want to customize the software but I would say it's well worth it as now Manatal fits matches perfectly our hiring process.

Hi there! It's nice to know that we deliver our promises and that our software is easy to use! Don't forget to check our documentation, all features and customization possibilities are explained there.

Best ATS I used so far

I've used Manatal in my previous company to manage recruitment and am trying to get my current one to switch to the Manatal. I think that says it all.

Pros

The platform is so easy to use anyone can start recruiting within 30 minutes. Posting jobs on social media and job boards can be done in a few clicks only, all the applicants are funneled directly in the ATS in the specific role and then the AI helps automatically sort the best candidates.

Cons

No options to switch the interface in other languages than English.

Wow! That's great to hear, Haseeb! Thank you for considering us as the best ATS! As for your comment, we plan on adding new languages in the future.

Scamming

Everything is okay as long as you still remain using their service. After 1 year of using it, we feel that this software is not fit our requirement. Throughout this period I sent a lot of feedback but they simply received and promised act, did not have customization really matter, and improve our experience Then we sent an email to inform that we want to stop using the service. But Manatal still not cancel my subscription and continued to charge us. Although, we have stopped using it for a long time. Continue sending email for refunding, but as usual, only noted and the result still the same. ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO USE IT !!!

Pros

Very good in sale and promise about their "great" service

Cons

Greed and irresponsibility, good luck for any company who decided to work with them

Andrea, Apologies for the bad experience. Unfortunately, cancelling a subscription can only be done by the users themselves. The steps are detailed in our documentation which even includes a video of the operation: https://support.manatal.com/docs/manage-subscription#unsubscribing-from-manatal

Excellent for Recuitment Management

-Performance review for the recruiting team. -Keep tracking for the candidates and build candidates pipeline. -Helps to manage projects - clients generally -Helps to track my daily activities (Calls- Interviews - Meetings- Daily tasks and emails)

Pros

- Management and Organizing of the recruiting process. - Easy Usage. - Always on Improvements and Updates. -Gathers all detailed information of the candidates. - Excellent Technical team support. -Customizable as well.

Cons

I am using it every day, haven't faced any issues so far.

Hi, Rami! Thanks for the great review!

Great product, super easy to use!

I have been using Manatal for over 3 weeks now and so far so good.

Pros

The interface makes tracking candidates and jobs extremely easy. I also love the notes system, which allows collaboration with teammates and sharing info on candidates for a specific application. Lastly, I don't need to move back and forth to my Gmail as it can be connected directly into Manatal.

Cons

Some fonts can be a bit small in a couple of places.

Hey, Tatiana! Thank you for leaving a review. Much appreciated.

Easy to use and efficient ATS

Very happy with Manatal. It's easy to use and does everything well.

Pros

The resume parser and the the recommendation engine is my favorite features as they save me a lot of time. The Chrome the extension also makes sourcing from Linkedin super easy and is now an indispensable tool for me.

Cons

No cons so far, all tools work as expected

Hello, Weraya! Awesome to hear Manatal saves you a lot of time! That's exactly what the impact we are aiming for. Thanks for the review!

Recommended Software

Pros

- Easy to use. It took me a very short timeframe to master the software. - Helps me in keeping the important information of a candidate and their CVs.

Cons

- Bugs. But they are quickly resolved. - Acceptable format of CV to be able to upload to the software. But I believe it can be improved later.

That's so great to hear that, Vienna! And we appreciate you recommending us! We are working our hardest to improve the platform and bring more tools to your arsenal.

One of the best solutions on the ATS market, leading in simplicity and innovative features.

It's been a good experience so far. Our team is very familiar with the software now and it has more or less defined our process after all this time. Definitely a good ATS choice.

Pros

We first started using Manatal during one of our bigger internal recruitment campaigns, and I'm happy to say that we were not disappointed. At the time, our main concern was to widen our target talent pool and the ATS saved us so much time and effort that we continued using afterwards. It makes candidates' data much more manageable and easy to retrieve.

Cons

A desktop app would be wonderful. The web app is very nice and it has never given us any trouble, just personally I don't like web browser experience.

We appreciate your feedback! Please share with us any suggestions on how to improve Manatal's UI.

Horrible Customer Service!

It was a horrible experience!

Pros

I was on a free trial then purchased 1 month to give the software a thorough review and trial. It did not work for our company. I reached out to manatal support multiple times telling them I wanted to cancel my subscription. They would never cancel my subscription and continued to charge me. After several more attempts with the company pleading for them to cancel my subscription they continued to charge my card. I finally had to report them to my credit card company. This is a fraudulent company. There are far better systems out there and way better customer service! BEWARE!!!

Cons

The customer service. They will scam you.

David, We're very sorry for the bad experience. Unfortunately, our customer support is not allowed to cancel customers' subscriptions. However, we have made it extremely easy for anyone using the software to unsubscribe. The steps are detailed in our documentation which even includes a video of the operation: https://support.manatal.com/docs/manage-subscription#unsubscribing-from-manatal

Manatal review

Overall very good quality / price ATS.

Pros

Using it for my recruitment agency. Improved greatly productivity. Very easy to use. Not much training needed.

Cons

Cons is that they dont integrate the publication of jobs on job portals. But they say it will come soon.

Hello Boyan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. Regards, The Manatal Team

Awesome user experience throughout the whole recruitment process!

Pros

Every feature of this product is really impactful and clear. The best part of this product is very simple to use. Didn’t find anything complicated. One can easily integrate with their existing business process. It’s the perfect product for any type of company.

Cons

I don’t think so, all the features are perfect. Not really! Very easy to use. Integration with the business process is not difficult.

That's very nice to hear! Thanks a lot for the review and happy to have you on board.

Simple & precise !

Pros

- Easy-to-use interface - Candidate tracking made simple - keeps information organized

Cons

- it might take some time to parse resumes that are big in file size

Hi, Sylvia! Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to know that you find Manatal easy to use. As for the resume parsing, we've completely updated the feature and you should not be facing any more issues.

Easy & Simple

Pros

It helps recruiter like me to organise my candidate data easily

Cons

CV/Resume conversion is not flexible in term of editing functionality

Hey, Nurul! Thank you so much for the review! We are happy that we are helping your recruiting needs in an easy and simple way. The resume generator has been updated and you shouldn't be facing any more issues!

Great, totally recommend

I think it is a great software , easy to understand and use and very practical also

Pros

Makes it easier to have candidates profiles accessible anytime easy to use

Cons

it crashes sometime while blasting on linkedin

Thank you so much for recommending Manatal! We are happy that you find our software simple and practical.

Manatal: Your One-Stop-CRM Software

Pros

It is convenient and easy to use. Easy to keep track of candidates.

Cons

Long inactivity time makes software unresponsive.

Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad to know that you find Manatal convenient and easy to use. Please reach out to us if you face any further issues.

Manatal Review

Pros

I like that is very user friendly. Also, it allows you to create a complete candidate profile which is easy to find information abotut them.

Cons

Out of the features I normally use, I found that everything is good. Sometimes, it takes too long to parse the resume, though.

I strongly not recommend to use this APP right now

There is a lot of bug and flaws, but the price and overall function are ok and you can work normally with it. But I have an issue with support. My account was blocked 26 of October. The reason is that the payment for the subscription was canceled by a third-party payment company on 9 September. Manatal without any warnings block the account and we can't work for almost 3 days, and we still didn't get the answer when we get access to the system.

Pros

The CV parser is a good thing, but it doesn't work well. Chrome extension also creat features and works really well.

Cons

There are a lot of flaws and I didn't use all functions.

Terrible Monetizer

They find every ways to charge the money and set my company up to a recharge cycle without the notices and confirmation.

Pros

I truly dont like this software, dont ask me about this

Cons

Consume lot of computer resource and isn't working smoothly

Binh, We apologize for the bad experience. Billing in Manatal works in the same way as any subscription service. Meaning users get charged at the beginning of each cycle. The unsubscribing process takes only a few minutes and only can be done by users themselves. Check out our video guide here for a detailed step-by-step explanation: https://support.manatal.com/docs/manage-subscription#unsubscribing-from-manatal Regarding the platform itself, as we are always trying to add new features and refine existing ones, done not hesitate to share with us your feedback by email.